It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: wildb

Critical thinking skills absent..

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that 9/11 conspiracy theories do not fit what occurred during 9/11.

Let's remember how conspiracy theorist misidentified compacted floors as molten concrete whereas, some photos depict un-burned paper and carpet material embedded within the so-called, meteorite."
9/11 conspiracy theories is a nice way of describing first degree murder....we have a witness on every topic firemen, police and a confession www.youtube.com... its out of the box a little but can you see how the buildings all collapsed all the same pattern , same uniform collapse...
what's the odds the fires burning at the same pattern for all three building so they would collapse perfectly in three neat piles.....The power of the internet will set us free

Another over looked piece of evidence..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Notice the widespread damage incurred which is not indicative of the way demolition implosions are carried out by the demolition community.

It was not your average job, and the demolition community did not do it..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409this thread is .....

Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

Inside job not how the building collapsed its a inside job, makes me want to no who did it.......for over a week I've argued over the" buildings" waiting to hear who did it, who was on the inside responsible for the unjust loss of innocent peoples lives? I already know that a building fell
This thread is about a inside job......who needs to go to trial and get the death penalty... who ?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
someone on the inside worked together with Osama bin Laden to bring this event to pass.
www.todayscatholicworld.com...

www.todayscatholicworld.com...

like father like sons

edit on 29-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: skyeagle409this thread is .....

Inside job not how the building collapsed its a inside job, makes me want to no who did it.......for over a week I've argued over the" buildings" waiting to hear who did it, who was on the inside responsible for the unjust loss of innocent peoples lives? I already know that a building fell
This thread is about a inside job......who needs to go to trial and get the death penalty... who ?

I think a good start would be to look at Darth Chaney, he was pretty much POTUS at the time, and we know they did know it was coming. I have researched 911 for ten years, it is one hell of a story, most truthers only know a small part of it, when you see the big picture it screams inside job.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Pagan assigns numbers to objects, planets, or an idea.
The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
119 is the area code for Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11, 911 - 119 are opposites - enemies?
11 11 polarity.
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
"New York City" has 11 letters.
"Afghanistan" - 11 letters.
"The Pentagon" - 11 letters.
Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
Flight 11 had 11 crew members onboard.
Flight 77 ..... 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11.
they believe a good plan can fail unless it is carried out according to the correct sacred numbers
But without proof these numbers are just random....www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

119 is the area code for Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11, 911 - 119 are opposites - enemies?
11 11 polarity.
they believe a good plan can fail unless it is carried out according to the correct sacred numbers
But without proof these numbers are just random....

Are you serious ?
You can do that with any event.

I sat on the toilet at 9.
I had 1 event.
I used 1 sheet of paper.
See 911 !

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

11 11 polarity.
But without proof these numbers are just random....

Are you serious ?
You can do that with any event.

I sat on the toilet at 9.
I had 1 event.
I used 1 sheet of paper.
See 911 !

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... i thought it was interesting our presidents all are members of a cult I personally don't have that kind of time on my hands and that would take skill to use one sheet of paper lol
www.todayscatholicworld.com... inside job

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
a reply to: pteridine

Now all you need is evidence that everything was thrown clear and that the top caps also disintegrated on the way down.

Here ya go..

upload.wikimedia.org...

According to this map, wtcdemolition.wikia.com... it looks like there was significant debris that went straight down and didn't move far from the towers. Your theory is not looking too good. Actually, your theory was reaching a bit and seemed very unlikely. There is no reason why the floors should all fly off or evaporate so explosives became necessary. If you ever think about it, the towers remaining standing would have been a worse outcome than the towers falling.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Now all you need is evidence that everything was thrown clear and that the top caps also disintegrated on the way down.

Here ya go..

upload.wikimedia.org...

According to this map, wtcdemolition.wikia.com... it looks like there was significant debris that went straight down and didn't move far from the towers. Your theory is not looking too good. Actually, your theory was reaching a bit and seemed very unlikely. There is no reason why the floors should all fly off or evaporate so explosives became necessary. If you ever think about it, the towers remaining standing would have been a worse outcome than the towers falling.

No reason but they did, youtube is your friend.. look and see..

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">

edit on 29-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Your theory is not looking too good.

What theory is that, I'm not sure I have ever giving my theory..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Your theory is not looking too good.

What theory is that, I'm not sure I have ever giving my theory..

The theory that somehow, the mass of the floors flew away and that extra energy was needed to bring down the buildings. You do remember that unorthodox theory, don't you. Magic?

I remember a phrase that I posted previously from one of the references in the paper you posted regarding the psyche of conspiracy theorists: "Particularly, the conviction that unorthodox theories/explanations are true, in the face of overwhelming contradictory evidence, and the presumption of deception are prominent features of conspiracist thinking."

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

he theory that somehow, the mass of the floors flew away and that extra energy was needed to bring down the buildings. You do remember that

I sure do..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Apparently, countries around the world had issued intelligence warnings to the Bush Administration that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would be responsible for the attack. After the attack, Osama bin Laden admitted that he was responsible and later, al-Qaeda released martyr images and videos of the 9/11 hijackers, which was another admission as well.

There was no way the government could have carried out such an attack and not get caught. After all, how long did it take before the Watergate Scandal was revealed?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Apparently, countries around the world had issued intelligence warnings to the Bush Administration that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would be responsible for the attack

What more proof of an inside job do you need, thanks sky..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

... the big picture it screams inside job.

Details and evidence please!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

... the big picture it screams inside job.

Details and evidence please!

Your the one with evidence of pre knowledge of the attack, so you tell me. I'm just backing you up.. how ironic...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

he theory that somehow, the mass of the floors flew away and that extra energy was needed to bring down the buildings. You do remember that

I sure do..

So why and how did the floors fly away?
edit on 12/29/2015 by pteridine because: autocorrect was too helpful

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

There was no way the government could have carried out such an attack and not get caught. After all, how long did it take before the Watergate Scandal was revealed?

I got one better than that.
The head of the CIA can't hide an affair from the media.
But bumbling Bush is able to silence the worlds media?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So why and how did the floors fly away?

You tell me..

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join