It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You are so deeply in denial that you don't know you and everybody else including me was fooled, tricked, deceived on 911.

The only 'experts' that believe the official story today are those who depend upon government contracts for their financial success, and I'll bet they don't really believe that nonsense, they just regurgitate it in front of the cameras.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Experts, from structural and civil engineers, demolition, architects, and even firefighters, have rejected conspiracy theories regarding 9/11.

I can remember debating 9/11 conspiracy theorist regarding the presentation of Steven Jones and his photo, which he claimed, depicted molten steel at ground zero, which was posted by 9/11 conspiracy theorist. I'd noticed that the photo did not depict molten steel and yet, 9/11 conspiracy theorist indicated to me in so many words that I was in denial regarding the photo that Steven Jones presented as evidence of molten steel. Here is that photo.

Steven Jone's Evidence of Molten Steel at Ground Zero

As 9/11 conspiracy theorist continued to insist that the photo was molten steel, I decided to post this video to end the debate.

In other words, Steven Jones managed to mislead 9/11 conspiracy theorist that a flashlight reflection in that photo was molten steel.

The only 'experts' that believe the official story today are those who depend upon government contracts for their financial success,...

For us all, post the list of the 9/11 investigators and experts who depend on government contracts or who have ties to the government. I am very sure that American Airlines and United Airlines are not government agencies, yet those airlines have confirmed that their aircraft; American 11, American 77, United 93, and United 175, were hijacked and were lost during the 9/11 terrorist attack.

Now, I would like for you to post evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.
edit on 27-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The only 'experts' that believe the official story today are those who depend upon government contracts for their financial success, and I'll bet they don't really believe that nonsense, they just regurgitate it in front of the cameras.

That's how it goes.
If you can't find experts to support your conspiracy then they must be in on it too.
The circle of people and companies grows bigger and bigger.

With all the;
Gov agencies
Gov investigators
Private investigators
Public sector investigators
Private construction companies
Private Demo companies
Public colleges
Private colleges
Private mass media outlets
International media outlets
And ALL their millions of employees and students and spouses
NO ONE HAS TALKED !

But they sure talk about a general getting a little nookie on the side.
But they talk about the secret service not keeping a tipsy driver under wraps.
But they talk about the secret service having a hooker party.
But they talk about Monica giving Bill a BJ.

Your conspiracy fall flat.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

With all the;
Gov agencies
Gov investigators
Private investigators
Public sector investigators
Private construction companies
Private Demo companies
Public colleges
Private colleges
Private mass media outlets
International media outlets
And ALL their millions of employees and students and spouses
NO ONE HAS TALKED !

That won't work. I want names. If you fail to list those names, you have no case.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If you fail to list those names, you have no case.

I'm on your side !
I'll chalk it up to Black Friday jitters.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It must be something and I won't be surprised if he names the Boy Scouts of America as part of a 9/11 conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For those who care...

911speakout.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

We can take a look here for the rest of the story.

Collapse of the South Tower

The New York City Police Department aviation unit also relayed information about the deteriorating condition of the buildings to police commanders.

At 9:52 am, the NYPD aviation unit reported over the radio that "large pieces may be falling from the top of WTC 2. Large pieces are hanging up there". With the warnings, the NYPD issued orders for its officers to evacuate.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

Collapse of the North Tower

After the South Tower collapsed, NYPD helicopters relayed information about the deteriorating conditions of the North Tower. ''About 15 floors down from the top, it looks like it's glowing red,'' the pilot of one helicopter, Aviation 14, radioed at 10:07 a.m. ''It's inevitable.''

At 10:20 am, the NYPD aviation unit reported that "the top of the tower might be leaning," and a minute later reported that the North Tower, "is buckling on the southwest corner and leaning to the south". At 10:28 am, the aviation unit reported that "the roof is going to come down very shortly."

www.nytimes.com...

Collapse of 7 World Trade Center

As the North Tower collapsed, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing damage to the south face of the building and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon. Structural damage occurred to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage includes a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41.

At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might cave to one side or "collapse".

www.firehouse.com...

Total progressive collapse

The collapse of the World Trade Center has been called "the most infamous paradigm" of progressive collapse., also called "Pancaking". Once the collapse initiated, the mass of failing floors overwhelmed the floors below, causing a progressive series of floor failures which accelerated as the sequence progressed.

Soon, large portions of the perimeter columns and possibly the cores were left without any lateral support, causing them to fall laterally towards the outside pushed by the increasing pile of rubble. The result was the walls peeling off and separating away from the buildings by a large distance (about 500 feet in some cases), hitting other neighboring buildings. Some connections broke as the bolts snapped, leaving many panels randomly scattered.

Significant parts of the naked cores (about 60 stories for the North Tower and 40 for the South Tower) remained standing for a few seconds before they also collapsed themselves.

www.fema.gov...

Undeniable evidence that fire was slowly weakening the steel structures of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7.

Additionally:

Brent Blanchard: International Demolition Expert

WTC Seismic Data

Brent Blanchard devotes section 4 of his paper to the issue of seismic recordings on 9/11. Blanchard is Senior Editor of ImplosionWorld, a website which posts details of explosive demolitions, and also Director of Field Operations at Protec Documentation Services, Inc.

Protec works in the field of vibration monitoring and structure inspection, a key service to both the construction and demolition industries. Vibration monitoring performed by independent experts has long been considered crucial for companies carrying out explosive demolition, because owners of nearby buildings are keen to sue if any cracks or other structural damage appears.

The field seismographs used by Protec and others provide the key scientific evidence for disturbances that may have caused damage, and there were a number of such seismographs operated by Protec on 9/11 in the vicinity of Ground Zero, for monitoring construction sites. Blanchard tells us that data from these machines, and seismographs operated elsewhere, all confirm single vibration events recording the collapse. None of them record the tell-tale 'spikes' that would indicate explosive detonations prior to collapse.

In the words of demolition expert, Brent Blanchard:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This evidence makes a compelling argument against explosive demolition. The laws of physics dictate that any detonation powerful enough to defeat steel columns would have transferred excess energy through those same columns into the ground, and would certainly have been detected by at least one of the monitors that were sensitive enough to record the structural collapses. However, a detailed analysis of all available data reveals no presence of any unusual or abnormal vibration events."

www.jnani.org...

To sum it up, fire and impact damage, not explosives nor thermite, were responsible for the collapse of WTC 1, WTC 2, WTC 7, and fire alone, for the internal collapse of WTC 5, and claims that explosives, thermite, or thermate, brought down the WTC buildings are pure fabrications, baseless, unfounded and not supported by the laws of physics nor have the backing from the scientific and structural communities in addition to the conclusion of the FDNY that fire, in conjunction with impact damage, was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings.

edit on 27-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I do not hold any particular conspiracy theory. I am merely 100% certain that the official conspiracy theory is a hoax--it is not a valid theory because the facts contradict it. Quite simple, really. I know we've been lied to, you still do not.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No one knows what really happened, but we do know the OS is a lie and cover up of some sort.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I am merely 100% certain that the official conspiracy theory is a hoax--it is not a valid theory because the facts contradict it. Quite simple, really. I know we've been lied to, you still do not.

Can you present a comprehensive alternative theory that covers all that we have seen?
Can you explain why every single news outlet on the planet supports the OS?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Can you explain why every single news outlet on the planet supports the OS?

Thats only true in the US, they the reporters are not aloud to talk about 911..

===============================

Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors won’t let them report their findings.

Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets: “We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people.

topinfopost.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What about Iranian new outlets?
What about Russian news outlets?
How does the US get them to tow the official line ?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What about Russian news outlets?

Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

And..

edit on 29-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yea he's had over 9 months to release his proof.
I guess pressing the enter button on his computer is too hard for him to figure out.
Just like every other 911 proof. Nothing !
They ought to call it 911 poof !

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Actually, that story is false because it was Russia that warned the United States in 2001 that Osama bin Laden would attack America. Check it out.

Russian Warned United States of 9/11 Attack

Russian President Vladimir Putin publicly stated that he ordered his intelligence agencies to alert the US in the summer of 2001 that suicide pilots were training for attacks on US targets. [Fox News, 5/17/02] The head of Russian intelligence also stated, “We had clearly warned them” on several occasions, but they “did not pay the necessary attention.” [Agence France-Presse, 9/16/01] The Russian newspaper Izvestia claimed that Russian intelligence agents knew the participants in the attacks, and: “More than that, Moscow warned Washington about preparation for these actions a couple of weeks before they happened.” [Izvestia, 9/12/02]

www.historycommons.org...

What you have posted was disinformation that I have repeatedly warned 9/11 conspiracy theorist about.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yea he's had over 9 months to release his proof.
I guess pressing the enter button on his computer is too hard for him to figure out.
Just like every other 911 proof. Nothing !
They ought to call it 911 poof !

You are correct and it seems that there are 9/11 conspiracy theorist who have not gotten the hint that they were duped again by false information.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You have yet to provide the evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You asked for a Russian news agency and I gave you two, whats the problem..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You stated that the news outlets are not allow to talk about 911 as if they believe in some conspiracy.

But I countered why don't world wide news agencies print about 911 being a conspiracy.

Where is the proof that news agencies know 911 is a conspiracy?
Certainly a US agency would give info to foreign news to bust open the conspiracy.
But we hear nothing from our enemies news outlets.

Wouldn't you expect Iran would love to poke the great Satan in the eye with proof of some grand conspiracy?
But silence.
With Russia trying to regain their status, Putin would love to air the Bushes dirty laundry.
But silence.
Hugo Chavez hated the Bushes. Certainly he would publish the truth.
But silence.

If there was any truth to the 911 conspiracy some news outlet would have run with it and made a name for themselves.
But silence.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join