It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Germany...

A recent poll in the german magazine “Welt der Wunder” conducted by the Emnid Institute results in astonishing 89% of the german respondents not believing the official story of 9/11.

nz911truth.org...

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS - DEMANDING ANSWERS - Open Letter to US Embassy

Open letter to the U.S. embassy in Berlin, to members of the U.S. government, to the German Chancellery and to officers of the European Union. Concerning the testimony and documents about 9/11 that an independent investigation would logically demand.

Nicholas Levis
Ronald Thoden
c/o Thoden, Marburger Str. 3
D-10789 Berlin

Embassy of the United States of America
Neustädtische Kirchstr. 4-5
10117 Berlin

Thursday, Sept. 11, 2003

Dear President Bush, Dear Ambassador Coats:

Two years after the crime of September 11th 2001, many questions of what really happened and how - and of who bears responsibility and accountability for the tragedy of that day and its consequences - are far from settled.

We have seen your administration act to block and delay the independent investigation that in a true democracy would have immediately followed the events. Two years later, the Executive has yet to issue an independent report. Chapters of the report recently published by the U.S. Congressional Joint Inquiry remain classified. The head of the Congressional Joint Inquiry, Senator Graham, has said the most important facts about Sept. 11 have yet to be revealed.

The administration is also blocking the ongoing work of the government-appointed investigation (Kean Commission), in a way that the New York Times has said recalls the practices of the Soviet Kremlin.

Are U.S. authorities trying to hide something about Sept. 11th? Out of concern that this may be the case, we are in solidarity with the demands for disclosure raised by many families of 9/11 victims.

911truth.org...

The Japanese Government.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

If there was any truth to the 911 conspiracy some news outlet would have run with it and made a name for themselves. But silence.

Did you look at anything I posted..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
911 truth on PBS

FOX News...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano says We Should Question the Official Story of 9/11

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Still no evidence of an 9/11 inside job.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

No evidence of an 9/11 job there either.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Open letter to the U.S. embassy in Berlin, to members of the U.S. government, to the German Chancellery and to officers of the European Union. Concerning the testimony and documents about 9/11 that an independent investigation would logically demand.

Speaking of Berlin, Germany:

German intelligence warned United States of 9/11 attack

In June 2001, German intelligence warned the US, Britain, and Israel that Middle Eastern terrorists were planning to hijack commercial aircraft and use them as weapons to attack “American and Israeli symbols which stand out.”

Within the American intelligence community, “the warnings were taken seriously and surveillance intensified” but “there was disagreement on how such terrorist attacks could be prevented.” This warning came from Echelon, a spy satellite network that is partly based in Germany. [Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, 9/11/01, Washington Post, 9/14/01]

www.historycommons.org...

In other words, Germany had warned the United States that Middle Eastern terrorist, not the U.S. government, would carry out their terrorist attack using commercial aircraft.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I'm sorry, was I talking to you, well no I was not, In fact after a week I would have thought you would have figured that out, If I don't reply to your post which I have not Please don't reply to mine. Thank you. Have a nice day..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

With Russia trying to regain their status, Putin would love to air the Bushes dirty laundry.

Let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Russian President Vladimir Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin, a leading actor in the new international coalition against terrorism and a close ally of President Bush and Prime Minister Blair, informed interviewers on MS-NBC that the Russian government had warned the U.S. of imminent attacks on airports and government buildings in the strongest possible terms for several weeks prior to the 11th September attacks.

These warnings were quite specific in that they indicated the hijacking of airplanes to be used against civilian buildings. According to Russian press reports, Russian intelligence had notified the U.S. government of air attacks against civilian buildings and told them that 25 pilots had been specifically trained for the suicide missions.

www.mediamonitors.net...

To sum it up, Russia was one of a number of countries that warned the United States that Middle Eastern terrorist would carry out their attack on the United States using hijacked airliners, and the Russian warning was issued just before 9/11.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That won't fly because you have yet to post evidence of an 9/11 inside job and I might add that your references have been debunked.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

That won't fly because you have yet to post evidence of an 9/11 inside job and I might add that your references have been debunked.

What won't fly me ignoring you? It's gonna fly just fine..just watch..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What won't fly me ignoring you? It's gonna fly just fine..just watch..

You must remember that reality doesn't rely on what you say and let's also remember that you have yet to post any evidence of a 9/11 inside job.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Geraldo Rivera ? A real expert. Ha Ha

That visibilty 911 group is spouting the same crap as all truthers.
Free fall.
Fires cool and O2 starved because of black smoke.
Nothing new.
No proof.

An oh by the way it looks like the US media IS willing to broadcast stories about 911 without fear from the government.
So why didn't they broadcast PROOF of a conspiracy ?
Where is the proof that will stand up in court ?
We don't need more people who say they 'question' the OS.
Show us people who has SEEN and EXAMINED the actual evidence who think the government is lying.

So far all the conspiracy side has ever shown is hear say and speculation from people who are not experts or have not examined the evidence first hand.

Any first year law student would have EVERY SINGLE one of these people thrown out of court.
Prove me wrong on that point alone.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I often wonder what would have happened if United 93 made it to Washington D.C. and slammed into the Capitol Building and causing that building to collapse.

If that had occurred, no doubt that we would be here debunking claims that explosives brought down the Capitol Building

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Show us people who has SEEN and EXAMINED the actual evidence who think the government is lying.

Ok well you don't have a clue on what went on during 911, as for proof you not going to get it, Just like no one can give me proof that the OS is true..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

We don't need more people who say they 'question' the OS.

Sure we do, the more the better..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Just like no one can give me proof that the OS is true..

The experts have proven 911.
A few web warriors don't accept it.
That's normal.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Just like no one can give me proof that the OS is true..

The experts have proven 911.
A few web warriors don't accept it.
That's normal.

No not really..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Every bit of proof always starts out with someone saying " I think " and " did you know". Then its always Bush's fault never bringing up Clinton.. The guy who had just as much to do with any failure of government . Its always Bush was in charge.. But when it comes to ISIS , its not the guy in charge but back to Bush and their always the same people.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ok well you don't have a clue on what went on during 911, as for proof you not going to get it, Just like no one can give me proof that the OS is true..

Structural and civil engineers, demolition experts, architects, firefighters and other experts reject 9/11 conspiracy theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join