It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Your video proves that claims of 9/11 conspiracy theorist are ignorant-based. For an example, in your video, go to time line 1:08 where the woman refers to free fall speed, and then take a look at the following video which debunks her comical remarks regarding free fall speed of the WTC buildings.

Using your video as a reference, go to time line 1:45, where she says that WTC 7 was not struck by an airplane. Now, let's take a look at the following reference regarding WTC 7.

WTC 7 Collapse

As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, damaging the south face of the building and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon.

The collapse also caused damage to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage included a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41.

Over the course of the day, fires burned out of control on several floors of 7 World Trade Center; the flames visible on the east side of the building. During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30. In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon.

At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse. During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building. Around 3:30 pm, FDNY Chief Daniel A. Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel.

www.firehouse.com...

www.firehouse.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro

Release date: September 23, 2007

Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).

The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.

2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.

3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.

4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

www.metabunk.org...

In other words, ignorant of the facts and being unaware of the rest of the story are major blunders committed by 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Salander

I am merely 100% certain that the official conspiracy theory is a hoax--it is not a valid theory because the facts contradict it. Quite simple, really. I know we've been lied to, you still do not.

Can you present a comprehensive alternative theory that covers all that we have seen?
Can you explain why every single news outlet on the planet supports the OS?

Every single news outlet on the planet does NOT support the OS. Many have published numerous stories that if true, offer proof as to the numerous falsehoods that make up the OS. That's why so many pictures and videos have been "taken down" from the internet. European media broadcast the statements of the mayor of Shanksville, for example, and the town coroner, both of whom could not find the airliner that supposedly crashed in their town.

I have not yet arrived at an "alternative theory", but I am certain in 2015 that the OS is impossible.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

You have yet to provide the evidence.

That makes 2 of us. All that spam you reproduce here is not evidence of any sort, and there is nothing I could provide here that would change the mind of those in denial.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That makes 2 of us. All that spam you reproduce here is not evidence of any sort, and there is nothing I could provide here that would change the mind of those in denial.

That pretty much sum's it up,, good post...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

European media broadcast the statements of the mayor of Shanksville, for example, and the town coroner, both of whom could not find the airliner that supposedly crashed in their town.

Please point an intact airliner in the craters at the crash sites of Caspian Airlines and Belview Airlines in the following photos.

Photo 1: Crash Site of Caspian Airlines

Photo 2: Crash Site of Belview Airlines

Now, for the rest of the story regarding the comments of the Mayor of Shanskville.

Ernie Stull (the Mayor of Shanksville)

"My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."

www.spiegel.de...

In other words, the Mayor of Shanksville debunks the claim of 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Now, let's listen to the Shanksville coroner as he slams 9/11 conspiracy theorist for distorting his comments.

And, let's not forget this video.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That makes 2 of us.

I assume that you are speaking of yourself and wildb. The fact that you've committed a major blunder by posting comment references of the mayor and coroner of Shanksville without reading the rest of the story was another serious blunder on your part.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

To further add, the both of you have yet to provide a shred of evidence of an 9/11 inside job.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

That makes 2 of us.

I assume that you are speaking of yourself and wildb. The fact that you've committed a major blunder by posting comment references of the mayor and coroner of Shanksville without reading the rest of the story was another serious blunder on your part.

No, I was speaking of you and me.

But thank you for possibly explaining so much--you seem to have trouble with English comprehension.

Don't know about you, but I have seen video footage of both the mayor and the coroner. I do read, speak and understand English, and nobody there could find a crashed airliner that day, as they said on camera.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

and nobody there could find a crashed airliner that day, as they said on camera.

It's almost like you are talking about a different event.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Don't know about you, but I have seen video footage of both the mayor and the coroner

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

As mentioned, the Mayor of Shanksvile had said that his comments were taken out of context and he says that he did see aircraft wreckage at the Shanksville crash site, which was confirmed by United Airlines.

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:
United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.
— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

United has confirmed it will dispatch a team to Johnstown, Pa., as soon as possible to assist, in every way possible, with the investigation and to provide assistance to the family members.

“Our thoughts are with the passengers, employees and family members of those involved. Today’s events are a tragedy and our prayers are with everyone at this time,” said James E. Goodwin, United’s CEO.
Goodwin said United is working with all the relevant authorities involved in today’s events and will provide further information as soon as it is available.

www.washingtonpost.com...

United Airlines Confirms Loss of United 93

Voices of 9/11: Witness, first responder, coroner, relative

Linda Shepley was taking advantage of the bright September morning, hanging laundry in the yard of her Somerset County home when she heard an airplane approaching. She looked up and saw an incongruous sight: a Boeing 757 coming toward her, much lower than it ought to have been, rolling from side to side as though the pilot was drunk.

She turned to watch the aircraft as it passed overhead, banked to the right, turned upside down and plummeted nose-first behind the treetops. Seconds later she heard the crash, saw a fireball rise into a mushroom cloud, smelled the acrid scent of burning jet fuel from three miles away.

www.post-gazette.com...

Flight 93 Remains Returned

The remains and belongings of 40 people who died when United Airlines Flight 93 crashed into a western Pennsylvania field Sept. 11 will be returned to their survivors, the county coroner said.

The remains of all but the plane's four hijackers will be placed into caskets. The first sets of remains were shipped Monday and the rest will be delivered when the victims' survivors are contacted, Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said.

"Everybody's concerned about remains that they can have a memorial for," Miller said. Officials identified remains through fingerprints, dental records and DNA. They had been stored at a temporary morgue in Somerset.

www.cbsnews.com...

A NATION CHALLENGED: THE PENNSYLVANIA CRASH; 44 Victims Are Remembered, and Lauded

SHANKSVILLE, Pa., Sept. 17— The families of those who died aboard United Airlines Flight 93 gathered in the mountains of southwestern Pennsylvania today, in a place that is already being described as a sacred battleground in the war against terrorism.

They stood on a hillside and looked down at the crater that was carved in the grassy field when the plane carrying their loved ones crashed here last Tuesday morning, killing all 44 people on board.
The survivors sobbed, and prayed and held onto one another. They laid flowers, teddy bears, photographs and baseball caps atop hay bales piled on the hillside in memory of the dead.

www.nytimes.com...

Another 14 victims of Flight 93 identified

Investigators have positively identified the remains of another 14 persons aboard United Airlines Flight 93 and Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said the investigation could conclude more quickly than expected.At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site."It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Yesterday's confirmation of victims' identities by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology DNA lab in Rockville, Md., means that 34 of the 44 people who were aboard the jetliner crashed Sept. 11. have been identified.

911research.wtc7.net...

United 93 Wreckage near Shansksville

United 93 Wreckage near Shanksville 1

United 93 Wreckage near Shanksville 2

Black Box from United 93 Recovered

Now, the rest of the story.

CRATER WITHOUT AN AIRCRAFT?

When Der Spiegel confronts Stull with the English translation of these passages in the book and the film script, the man is speechless: "My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."

Even more glaring than such ignorance is the manner in which Wisnewski shapes and adjusts statements and facts. The fact that this practice verges on falsification is evident in the portions of his book, in which he writes about the crash of the United Airlines Boeing 757 near the town of Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

There was so much evidence of a plane crash lying around that FBI employees and crash investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) spent thirteen days recovering the wreckage. The heaviest piece of wreckage that was found, part of an engine, weighed almost a ton. This was certainly much heavier than the supposedly "indefinable 'scrap' found at the 'crash site' of flight UA 93," about which Wisnewski speculates.

www.spiegel.de...

In other words, 9/11 conspiracy theorist were duped once again, this time, in regard to the distorting of comments of the Mayor of Shanksville
edit on 1-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No, I was speaking of you and me.

Then, you are mistaken.

Don't know about you, but I have seen video footage of both the mayor and the coroner. I

Let's hear what the coroner had to say about 9/11 conspiracy theorist distorting his comments.

Now, let's hear what the Mayor of Shanksvile had to say.

Ernie Stull (the Mayor of Shanksville)

"My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."

www.spiegel.de...

Now, let's go here.

Vertical Seismic Records for United Flight 93

Seismic Observations on September 11, 2001 and Vertical Seismic Records for United Flight 93 Crash near Shanksville, Pa.

Analysis of Seismic Records for United Airlines Flight 93 Crash near Shanksville, Pa Figure 5 shows seismic record section of vertical-component records from four stations around the United Airlines Flight 93 crash site near Shanksville, Somerset County, Pennsylvania.

The four closest stations range in distance from 92 to 218 km (Table 1). Two minutes of vertical-component seismic records starting from estimated origin time of 14:06:05 (10:06:05 EDT) are plotted.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

...and nobody there could find a crashed airliner that day, as they said on camera.

Let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Mayor Ernie Stull of Shanksville

The audacity with which ARD journalist Wisnewski assembled his own truths is evident in a translated segment of the interview provided by WDR at Der Spiegel's request. According to the WDR copy, the portion of the film script quoted above is followed by this statement made by Stull on the original tape:

"They just found the two turbines because, of course, they're heavier and more massive than everything else. But there was almost nothing left of the actual airplane. You can still find plate-sized parts out there. And Neville from the farm over there found an aluminum part from the airplane's outside shell behind his barn that must've been about 8 by 10 or even 8 by 12 feet."

Now, let's take a closer look at Wisnewski and Brunner.

CRUISE MISSILES IN THE PENTAGON?

What is certain is that Wisnewski and Brunner intensify their conspiratorial claims even further in the second part of the WDR documentary on September 11th.

Just as in the case of Shanksville, they also claim that a "bomb or missile" could have been involved in the attack on the Pentagon.

www.spiegel.de...

To sum it up, Wisnewski and Brunner managed to dupe 9/11 conspiracy theorist even further with disinformation, misinformation and outright lies.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wildb

Thanks much for providing those videos. Apparently Shanksville has become a hotbed of truth telling.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Wildb

Thanks much for providing those videos. Apparently Shanksville has become a hotbed of truth telling.

Your welcome, seems there was a lot to hide from what they said..

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Apparently Shanksville has become a hotbed of truth telling.

That's right, considering that 9/11 conspiracy theorist took statements of the Shanksville mayor and the Shanskville coroner out of context as a means to push false information.

And of course, 9/11 conspiracy theorist pushed along false claims regarding a white business jet and an F-16. Let's take a look.

United 93: 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist White Jet Claim

Claim: At least six eyewitnesses say they saw a small white jet flying low over the crash area almost immediately after Flight 93 went down. BlogD.com theorizes that the aircraft was downed by "either a missile fired from an Air Force jet, or via an electronic assault made by a U.S. Customs airplane reported to have been seen near the site minutes after Flight 93 crashed." WorldNetDaily.com weighs in: "Witnesses to this low-flying jet ... told their story to journalists.

Shortly thereafter, the FBI began to attack the witnesses with perhaps the most inane disinformation ever—alleging the witnesses actually observed a private jet at 34,000 ft. The FBI says the jet was asked to come down to 5000 ft. and try to find the crash site. This would require about 20 minutes to descend."

FACT: There was such a jet in the vicinity—a Dassault Falcon 20 business jet owned by the VF Corp. of Greensboro, N.C., an apparel company that markets Wrangler jeans and other brands. The VF plane was flying into Johnstown-Cambria airport, 20 miles north of Shanksville. According to David Newell, VF's director of aviation and travel, the FAA's Cleveland Center contacted copilot Yates Gladwell when the Falcon was at an altitude "in the neighborhood of 3000 to 4000 ft."—not 34,000 ft. "They were in a descent already going into Johnstown," Newell adds.

"The FAA asked them to investigate and they did. They got down within 1500 ft. of the ground when they circled. They saw a hole in the ground with smoke coming out of it. They pinpointed the location and then continued on." Reached by PM, Gladwell confirmed this account but, concerned about ongoing harassment by conspiracy theorists, asked not to be quoted directly.

www.popularmechanics.com...

United 93: 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist F-16 Claim

Claim: In February 2004, retired Army Col. Donn de Grand-Pre said on "The Alex Jones Show," a radio talk show broadcast on 42 stations: "It [Flight 93] was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93." LetsRoll911.org, citing de Grand-Pre, identifies the pilot: "Major Rick Gibney fired two Sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in midflight at precisely 0958."

FACT: Saying he was reluctant to fuel debate by responding to unsubstantiated charges, Gibney (a lieutenant colonel, not a major) declined to comment. According to Air National Guard spokesman Master Sgt. David Somdahl, Gibney flew an F-16 that morning--but nowhere near Shanksville. He took off from Fargo, N.D., and flew to Bozeman, Mont., to pick up Ed Jacoby Jr., the director of the New York State Emergency Management Office. Gibney then flew Jacoby from Montana to Albany, N.Y., so Jacoby could coordinate 17,000 rescue workers engaged in the state's response to 9/11. Jacoby confirms the day's events. "I was in Big Sky for an emergency managers meeting. Someone called to say an F-16 was landing in Bozeman.

From there we flew to Albany." Jacoby is outraged by the claim that Gibney shot down Flight 93. "I summarily dismiss that because Lt. Col. Gibney was with me at that time. It disgusts me to see this because the public is being misled. More than anything else it disgusts me because it brings up fears. It brings up hopes—it brings up all sorts of feelings, not only to the victims' families but to all the individuals throughout the country, and the world for that matter. I get angry at the misinformation out there."

www.popularmechanics.com...

To sum it up, 9/11 conspiracy theorist claims regarding statements of the Shanksville mayor and the Shanksville coroner have been determined to be false and 9/11 conspiracy theorist claims regarding the white business jet and an F-16 have been determined to be false as well.

edit on 2-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

...seems there was a lot to hide from what they said..

That's correct, such as 9/11 conspiracy theorist hiding the rest of the story regarding the statements of the Shanskville mayor, where the mayor says that he saw aircraft wreckage, and hiding the fact that 9/11 conspiracy theorist distorted the statements of the Shanksville coroner, where the coroner confirmed the United 93 crash site and the recovery of human remains of passengers and crew of United 93.

United 93 Remains

By December 19, 2001, “the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers” had all been identified.

(Steve Levin, “Flight 93 victims’ effects to go back to families,” Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 12/30/2001)

old.post-gazette.com...

Flight 93 Remains Returned

The remains and belongings of 40 people who died when United Airlines Flight 93 crashed into a western Pennsylvania field Sept. 11 will be returned to their survivors, the county coroner said.

The remains of all but the plane's four hijackers will be placed into caskets. The first sets of remains were shipped Monday and the rest will be delivered when the victims' survivors are contacted, Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said.

"Everybody's concerned about remains that they can have a memorial for," Miller said.

Officials identified remains through fingerprints, dental records and DNA. They had been stored at a temporary morgue in Somerset.

The hijackers' remains will stay in the county, Miller said, and may eventually be turned over to FBI investigators.

Relatives of most of the victims of the Sept. 11 crash met with Miller on Saturday at an Iselin, N.J., hotel to discuss what to do with the remains and personal effects.

www.cbsnews.com...

In other words, 9/11 conspiracy theorist hid the facts above as a means to push disinformation.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hey Salander have you seen this, much like the Pentagon Hunt the Boeing..

edit on 2-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Just to let you know that your video has been debunked. At time line 7:26 for an example, it is plain as day that particular B-757 in your video did not slam into the ground at over 500 mph, and amazingly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Now, let's review the crash site of Caspian Flt 7908 and tell us if the Caspian Flt 7908 crash site look anything like the crash site at time line 7:26 in your video.

First, what the Caspian airliner looked like.

Photo: Caspian Airliner

Now, the crash site of Caspian Flt 7908

Photo: Crash Site of Caspian 7908

It is clear that the crash site of Caspian Flt 7908 is nearly identical to the crash site of United 93. Now, lets' take a look at the crash site of United 93, and note the similarity of the crash site of United 93 crash site with the crash site of Caspian Flt 7908, which looks nothing like the B-757 crash site in your video.

Phot o: United 93 Crash Site

In other words, your video is bogus and you should have done a background check on your video before you posted your debunked video.

edit on 2-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Don't let sky guy fool you, he's hand picking photos of the Caspian crash, the other photos show debris of the plane, he is also not telling the story of the crash..

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join