It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I've learned I should stay away from 9/11 threads... (sigh)
a reply to: FamCore

No you should join the conversation..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

It's like yelling at a wall. There are always paid disinfo agents who will come along and try to discredit or derail anything you say.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

It's like yelling at a wall. There are always paid disinfo agents who will come along and try to discredit or derail anything you say.

I agree, I was hoping more people talking about 911 would change that.

(post by AgarthaSeed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

There are always paid disinfo agents who will come along and try to discredit or derail anything you say.

Two out of three are incorrect.
We are not disinfo agents. Which is a lame attempt to deflect your inability to provide real proof.
We do not try to derail what you say. Just show you where you are wrong.
Yes we do discredit the silly claims made by conspiracy believers.

After 14 years the truth movement has been reduced to just a few on conspiracy sites.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

After 14 years the truth movement has been reduced to just a few on conspiracy sites.
a reply to: samkent

Dude get a clue, google 911 truth, its everywhere, all over the net, Facebook, Twitter, everywhere, all around the world, and it grows every day..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

There are always paid disinfo agents who will come along and try to discredit or derail anything you say.

I don't know about the paid part, but I have been aware that there are disinformation folks out there for the sole purpose of discrediting the Truth Movement.

For an example, not long ago, I made a reference to a hoaxed video of WTC 7 and I even mentioned that the video was a hoax and what happened next was simply amazing. Within days, 9/11 conspiracy theorist posted that hoaxed WTC 7 video as their so-called proof that demolition explosives were used to demolish WTC 7. They even failed to notice that the video was a reversed imagery of WTC 7 and they also failed to notice that the detonations were deliberately placed at random by the hoaxer.

9/11 conspiracy theorist posting that known hoaxed video of WTC 7 as their so-called evidence of demolition explosives was just another example why the Truth Movement is a laughingstock of itself.
edit on 23-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

All I have posted is video of the event, that cannot be fabricated..

What video? You have not posted a single video that proves that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

What video? You have not posted a single video that proves that 9/11 was an inside job.

So your paying attention now?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I have been waiting for you to post your so-called evidence of an inside job.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

they dont and feud often

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

I have been waiting for you to post your so-called evidence of an inside job.

I'll be happy to post videos to anyone who wants to see, but sorry no more for you..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'll be happy to post videos to anyone who wants to see, but sorry no more for you..

That is because you have no such videos to post. Have you presented your videos to major news agencies to see if they take your video evidence seriously?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I still social drink at a small bar in my home town. IMO, more and more people will opine that the 911 story has more holes in it than 10 pounds of Swiss cheese.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I still social drink at a small bar in my home town. IMO, more and more people will opine that the 911 story has more holes in it than 10 pounds of Swiss cheese.

Yep, its a big story, a lot to know, but when you look at the big picture, all of the elements most not reported, it becomes clear the OS is a lie one way or another..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yep, its a big story, a lot to know, but when you look at the big picture, all of the elements most not reported, it becomes clear the OS is a lie one way or another..

But, you have yet to prove that 9/11 was an inside job at a time when international intelligence warnings were issued to the United States prior to 9/11 that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would be responsible, which Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda later confirmed after their 9/11 terrorist attack.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Anyone with a thimble-full of common sense KNOWS the government is lying and covering up. Any curious person willing to examine the facts and be intellectually honest will come to the same conclusion--the official story is bogus.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: skyeagle409

Anyone with a thimble-full of common sense KNOWS the government is lying and covering up. Any curious person willing to examine the facts and be intellectually honest will come to the same conclusion--the official story is bogus.

Well put and so very true..

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Anyone with a thimble-full of common sense KNOWS the government is lying and covering up.

You have yet to provide evidence of a government 9/11 cover-up.

Any curious person willing to examine the facts and be intellectually honest will come to the same conclusion--the official story is bogus.

Let's hear what these experts had to say and understand they have no ties to the government.

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

"The aircraft moved through the building as if it were a hot and fast lava flow," Sozen says. "Consequently, much of the fireproofing insulation was ripped off the structure. Even if all of the columns and girders had survived the impact - an unlikely event - the structure would fail as the result of a buckling of the columns. The heat from an ordinary office fire would suffice to soften and weaken the unprotected steel.

There are 120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report.

There are 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report.123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

The Structural Engineering Community Rejects the Controlled-Demolition Conspiracy Theory

The structural engineering community rejects the controlled-demolition conspiracy theory. Its consensus is that the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings was a fire-induced, gravity-driven collapse, an explanation that does not involve the use of explosives.

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

"The aircraft moved through the building as if it were a hot and fast lava flow," Sozen says. "Consequently, much of the fireproofing insulation was ripped off the structure. Even if all of the columns and girders had survived the impact - an unlikely event - the structure would fail as the result of a buckling of the columns.

The heat from an ordinary office fire would suffice to soften and weaken the unprotected steel. Evaluation of the effects of the fire on the core column structure, with the insulation removed by the impact, showed that collapse would follow whatever the number of columns cut at the time of the impact."

Why the World Trade Center Buildings Collapsed: A Fire Chief ’s Assessment

The jet collapsed the ceilings and scraped most of the spray-on fire retarding asbestos from the steel trusses. The steel truss floor supports probably started to fail quickly from the flames and thecenter steel supporting columns severed by plane parts heated by the flames began to buckle, sag, warp and fail. Then the top part of the tower crashed down on the lower portion of the structure. This pancake collapse triggered the entire cascading collapse of the 110-story structure.

vincentdunn.com...

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event. We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

sites.google.com...

WTC Pre-Collapse Bowing Debunks 9/11 "Controlled Demolition" Theory

Indications of the Imminent Collapse of the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

www.representativepress.org...

The overwhelming majority of experts do not support the conspiracy theory that 9/11 was an inside job.
edit on 26-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There is no evidence of a 9/11 government conspiracy as international intelligence warnings from around the world and Osama bin Laden's own admission have proven in addition to al-Qaeda's release of their martyr videos of the 9/11 hijackers.

Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts

www.popularmechanics.com... never evidence supporting an 9/11 conspiracy.

Remember, the United States did not go to war when;

1. Terrorist bombed WTC 1 in 1993

2. Terrorist bombed the USS Cole

3. Terrorist bombed the Marine barracks in Lebanon

4. Libya bombed Pan Am 103 out of the sky

5. Terrorist bombed U.S. Embassy in Kenya

6. Terrorist bombed U.S. Embassy in Tanzania

Secondly, you can't destroy financial records of the Pentagon by slamming an airliner into that building.
edit on 26-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join