It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911myths.com : WHY FAKING >73° BANK-ANGLES for a NoC FLYING PLANE.?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Free the fart, so it can fly : free online medical advice.

It is all very simple to understand because all of the documented physical evidence support a SoC flight path and the following depiction says it all, because only the B-757 depicted flying a SoC flight path points directly at the C-ring hole.

Depiction: NoC vs. SoC Flight Path

Not one light pole struck that would have indicated a NoC flight path.

Depiction: Not One Downed Light Pole For a NoC Flght Path
edit on 27-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
A reply to: skyeagle409

Did you confirm that American 77 struck the Pentagon in a slight left bank? If so, then you debunked your own NoC flight path theory.

So, why don't you enlighten us? Opinions alone, don't fly here.

And you can post as much right sided psychological "evidence " as you want, there is an abundance of contrary "evidence" all over the academic psychological community, lots of posts spend on that subject already here and elsewhere. Courts still depend heavily in their cases on witness evidence, so you did not convince them.
Since especially their judges know how often "evidence" is falsified, even by law enforcement officers. Tens of TV series spend on that subject....

One thing's for sure, you can't let us believe that a trained observer for many years, a Pentagon Police man like Lagasse and Brooks are, made a whopping " plane was flying in my back" - error and mistakenly reported that plane flying right in front of their eyes, on the NORTH side of the CITGO gas station, where Lagasse stood under its northern ceiling, and Brooks stood 20 meters to its west. That's bending the psychological-operation stick a tad bit too far, nobody believes you for that.

In the case of Lagasse, we have him on FOIA-freed video tape, standing between his police cruiser and the gas pump, filling up its tank. LOOKING NORTH, with his back to the ceiling camera.

ONLY if you provide me with another video of Lagasse rejecting his 9/11 video and audio reports, without holding a gun to his head, nor threatening him to loose his pension funds or job, will I EVER fall for any detraction tactics.

Once again, documented physical evidence speaks louder than works.

Your documented physical evidence can easily be falsified evidence, let that for once sink in.
Then we can have a sensible discussion, at last, and you could perhaps convince me with sane arguments.
This way, it's the talking to a brick scenario.

Stubborn men can't bring themselves on a Conspiracy website, to even consider other scenarios, involving the few left-over, but very telling indications, for a historical huge scale false flag operation that OF COURSE will rely on heavy psyops and falsification of evidence, to enforce their needed scenario in the minds of the "onlookers".

There are many 9/11 witness reports of additional strong explosions INSIDE the Pentagon, after the impact. They even needed an exaggerated report of another plane coming to the DC area, to get rid of all these nasty bystanders, so they could hone their wanted outcome, inside that burning hell.
Those ONI mainframes its specific data about their and others involved PLANNING had to be copied (extortion), then destroyed. And the really revealing already unearthed trails of their unauthorized black projects had to be deleted from those auditors boxes, and a deletion process planted on the outsourced backup sources, which could only been authorized when originating from those non fire damaged auditors computers. (Enron case, the Bush files, the Clinton files, the WorldOnLine files, the ambassador Wanta files, the Columbia, Peru, Nicaragua coc aine running files, etc, etc) There was a lot at stake on 9/11, and it was all solved within 2 hours.

A reminder from within a minute after impact :

edit on 27/10/15 by LaBTop because: This board software changes coc aine to coc aine, LoL. Isn't this patronizing pushed a tad bit too far?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

In the pic you posted taken 'a minute or 2 after impact' there's a smashed light pole just behind the armco railing so it's obviously looking down the SOC path to the impact point. There are no 'conspirators' anywhere near it so how can you explain its bold presence right there at that exact time?

There seems to be no sign of tyre tracks left by a truck that dropped it off there if that's what you want imply.

That pic just adds weight to the SOC observation and damages the NOC theory even further.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

In the pic you posted taken 'a minute or 2 after impact' there's a smashed light pole just behind the armco railing so it's obviously looking down the SOC path to the impact point. There are no 'conspirators' anywhere near it so how can you explain its bold presence right there at that exact time?

There seems to be no sign of tyre tracks left by a truck that dropped it off there if that's what you want imply.

That pic just adds weight to the SOC observation and damages the NOC theory even further.

Observation is the name of that game.
The pole is not laying "just behind the railing", it is positioned inside the two blades of that railing, resting on its upholders, i.o.w., on top of it. That plane was either a tremendous billiard player, or you failed to imagine some passer-by could have laid it there?
It's not that light b.t.w., you need one of these to transport those pieces :

There seems to be no sign of tire tracks left by a truck that dropped it off there if that's what you want imply.

Another bad observation. Firstly, I see a tire track in the grass, not from a heavy truck, could be from a tire from a flat bed trailer towed behind a car, as the one above. Starting from the picture's bottom center, leading about 30* side & upwards, to the left.

But, that's not what you really missed.
That is the fact that this Explosion photo is perspectively strongly distorted, taken from far away with a magnification-lens, shot from a meter or so lower point on that sloping down, adjacent grassy lawn.
And that slightly upward angle of the camera hides the tarmac of that South Parking exit road to Route 27.

So no problem at all to deposit such a pre-cut post part in that rail, in the early morning, when it was obviously still dark there. No one would notice, especially not when those who's task it is, should notice, but were busy somewhere else, send on another road job. All easily to plan.
Especially with billions of black projects money at hand.

You do not really believe I hope, that such a guide rail is bluntly set in that lawn, to protect the lawn mower?

We could now getting somewhere, if you were willing to imagine another scenario for that day of 9/11.
You still are free to decide that you still prefer the OS, after a civil discussion with me regarding my scenario.

How come you OS believers are so rusted in your world views and so unwilling to even discuss other, POSSIBLE scenarios? Backed up by a few very compelling eyewitness interviews...Why are you on this CONSPIRACY site, is there still hope for you all, since it indicates some doubt at least.
When you were so iron clad sure that the whole OS is true, you wouldn't waste a minute here, would you?
Would YOU?
That has always puzzled me to no end, why some of you LIVE here. You don't visit now and then, you have your domicile at this place, US Post could use this address, since you CAMP here. It's not logical, and you know it. So, what's the real reason? I'm fat-curious.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So, why don't you enlighten us? Opinions alone, don't fly here.

No opinion by any means because it is a fact. Ask any experienced pilot. It would have been impossible for American 77 to fly a NoC flight path and strike the Pentagon in a slight left bank. Facts, all facts, no opinion required. What's the proof that American 77 flew a SoC flight path?

Documented physical evidence for which none exist for a NoC flight path.

A reminder from within a minute after impact :

You will notice that in your photo, there is a downed light pole, which simply proves that American 77 flew a SoC flight path.

There are many 9/11 witness reports of additional strong explosions INSIDE the Pentagon, after the impact.

What are you implying? Explosions during building fires are not unusual. We can take a look at a few examples.

GENERATOR BLAST SHAKES HIGH-RISE BUILDING IN DOWNTOWN LA

abc7.com...

East Village Explosion Ignites Fire, Fells Buildings and Injures at Least 19

www.nytimes.com...

Sparks set Fires and Explosions in Moses Lake

www.khq.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Observation is the name of that game.
The pole is not laying "just behind the railing", it is positioned inside the two blades of that railing, resting on its upholders, i.o.w., on top of it.

Another bad observation. Firstly, I see a tire track in the grass, not from a heavy truck, could be from a tire from a flat bed trailer towed behind a car, as the one above.

Let's take a closer look.

Photo 1: Downed Light Pole Near Railing

Photo 2: Downed Light Pole Near Railing

Where are the tire marks?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That widely used railing (we call armco fence here in Oz) is used to deflect errant motor vehicles and keep them from leaving the carriageway and you'll notice it's not much taller than average axle height so it doesn't interfere with visibility of what's on the other side of it.

You have witnesses who believe? they saw a plane in a location that defies logic during an event lasting just seconds but not one witness to back up the suggestion that the torn-apart poles were carried to their final resting place on trailers and placed there (along a busy motorway) under cover of darkness or whatever in advance?

No motorist noticed large pieces of metal tubing lying about, smashed luminaires and brackets etc on the roadway prior to the plane passing over?

LLoyd stopping his cab in the middle of the road and smashing his windscreen with a hammer and no-one noticed this?

I can only hope you'll eventually come to see that the NOC theory is beyond implausible.

Contrary to opinion, I don't actually live here

After stumbling into ATS in 2007 I found it the fastest way to find out what was actually happening in the world and was initially surprised find there was such conspiracy discussion related to the events of 11/9/01. I've rejected the majority of those theories but I did look into them before doing so.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT POST, if you look for evidence of a NoC flying plane.

9/11 Pentagon Witness Accounts :
www.911review.com...

DeChiaro Steve : --- But shortly after 10 a.m. police yelled at people to get back. "Just as we're about to open the door, they start screaming, 'There's another inbound plane', " DeChiaro said. "At that moment, your thoughts are: 'I go in the building, I get killed, then I'm no help to anybody.' In hindsight, I think we should have gone back in that building." For nearly 15 minutes, they stood watching the Pentagon burn and periodically checked the sky for another plane. That plane never reached Washington but fell, instead, in rural Pennsylvania. Teams of two and three eventually were sent back in to find more victims.---
LT : So, about 10:02 the building and its periphery were cleaned of prying eyes, for about 15 minutes, enough time for special forces to get to the ONI mainframes.

Defina : --- The distance the firefighters had to travel down corridors to reach the fires was a problem. With only a good 25 minutes of air in their SCBA bottles, to save air they left off their face pieces as they walked and took in a lot of smoke," Captain Defina said. Captain Defina was the shift commander [of an aircraft rescue firefighters crew.] ---
LT : one of the reasons to blast that round hole in the C-Ring outer brick wall with a Wall Breaching Unit. It then gave much faster access from C-Road to the back part of the devastation inside.
A darker goal could have been to quickly reach the ONI mainframes and auditors boxes.

Elgas Penny : --- Traffic was at a standstill. I heard a rumble, looked out my driver's side window and realized that I was looking at the nose of an airplane coming straight at us from over the road (Columbia Pike) that runs perpendicular to the road I was on. The plane just appeared there- very low in the air, to the side of (and not much above) the CITGO gas station that I never knew was there. My first thought was "Oh My God, this must be World War III!" In that split second, my brain flooded with adrenaline and I watched everything play out in ultra slow motion, I saw the plane coming in slow motion toward my car and then it banked in the slightest turn in front of me, toward the heliport. In the nano-second that the plane was directly over the cars in front of my car, the plane seemed to be not more than 80 feet off the ground and about 4-5 car lengths in front of me. It was far enough in front of me that I saw the end of the wing closest to me and the underside of the other wing as that other wing rocked slightly toward the ground. I remember recognizing it as an American Airlines plane -- I could see the windows and the color stripes.---
LT : It's crystal clear that Penny saw the NoC plane.!
If she would have described a SoC plane (only possible after what she described, on a spot on or just before the overpass bridge over Columbia Pike, but that doesn't jive with Christine Peterson's position), she would have looked behind her, instead of looking out her driver side window. And said that the plane came in from the right, passenger side of her car, coming in from the back of her car. And not anywhere around the CITGO gas station and coming straight at her from over the Columbia Pike that runs perpendicular to Route 27 she was on, traffic-jammed in its northbound HOV lane. And the plane could not have come toward her car from her driver side and LEFT-banked slightly IN FRONT OF HER toward the heliport. Since Christine Peterson (see further on down) said she was in her car in front of the heliport, and the plane flew straight over her head. So Penny stood thus 4-5 car lengths back, according to her own words above.

Elliott Bruce : --- Elliott, in a phone interview Wednesday, said he had just left the Pentagon and was about to board a shuttle van in a south parking lot when he saw the plane approach and slam into the west side of the structure. "I looked to my left and saw the plane coming in," said Elliott, who watched it for several seconds. "It was banking and garnering speed. I felt it was headed for the Pentagon." (...) "It was like a kamikaze pilot. I felt it was going to ram the Pentagon," he said. He said the craft clipped a utility pole guide wire, which may have slowed it down a bit before it crashed into the building and burst into flames.---
LT : That observation enforces the ANC worker remark, who said he saw the NoC plane banking and pushing full throttle then, in front of him over the ANC south parking while clipping the top of a transformer pole on COLUMBIA PIKE.
The SoC plane officially never banked at all in the last 10 seconds...

Evey Walker Lee : --- The plane approached the Pentagon about six feet off the ground, clipping a light pole, a car antenna, a construction trailer and an emergency generator before slicing into the building, ---
LT : This can just as well describe a SoC, as well as a NoC plane.
"A" light pole could as well mean "A" top of a transformer utility pole's guide wire. The construction trailer stood in front of the tree which the plane slammed both head on in, before slamming into the second floor's concrete slab.
A NoC plane can also make a gauche in the top of the construction trailer with its right wing tip, which I doubt, that one is more likely a planted indicator than a real one.

Evey Walker Lee : --- QUESTION: One thing that's confusing -- if it came in the way you described, at an angle, why then are not the wings outside? I mean, the wings would have torn off. The tail would have torn off. And yet there's apparently no evidence of the aircraft outside the E ring. Evey : Actually, there's considerable evidence of the aircraft outside the E ring. It's just not very visible. When you get up close -- actually, one of my people happened to be walking on this sidewalk and was right about here as the aircraft approached. It came in. It clipped a couple of light poles on the way in. He happened to hear this terrible noise behind him, looked back, and he actually -- he's a Vietnam veteran -- jumped prone onto the ground so the aircraft would not actually -- he thinks it (would have) hit him; it was that low. On its way in, the wing clipped. Our guess is an engine clipped a generator. We had an emergency temporary generator to provide life-safety emergency electrical power, should the power go off in the building. The wing actually clipped that generator, and portions of it broke off. There are other parts of the plane that are scattered about outside the building. None of those parts are very large, however. You don't see big pieces of the airplane sitting there extending up into the air. But there are many small pieces. And the few larger pieces there look like they are veins out of the aircraft engine. They're circular. ---
LT : That's Frank Probst who happened to be walking on that sidewalk parallel to the west wall. See his remarks in the ASCE Pentagon Performance Report. And here :

-- more --

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Probst Frank : --- "I was standing on the sidewalk (, parallel to the site of impact)...and I saw this plane coming right at me at what seemed like 300 miles an hour. I dove towards the ground and watched this great big engine from this beautiful airplane just vaporize," said Frank Probst, a member of the Pentagon renovations crew commented. "It looked like a huge fireball, pieces were flying out everywhere." ---
www.dcmilitary.com...
LT : He thus stood under a NoC flight path. If he stood under a SoC flight path, he would have stood on the part of the side path that ran perpendicular to the site of impact, being the west wall.

Peterson Christine : --- I was at a complete stop on the road in front of the helipad at the Pentagon; what I had thought would be a shortcut was as slow as the other routes I had taken that morning. I looked idly out my window to the left -- and saw a plane flying so low I said, "holy cow, that plane is going to hit my car" (not my actual words). The car shook as the plane flew over. It was so close that I could read the numbers under the wing. And then the plane crashed. ---
LT : so that's confirmed, she stood in front of the Helipad at the Pentagon in the HOV lane in a traffic jam. And she looked out of her driver side window to her left and saw the NoC plane, which then flew right over her car. In that position, she could have NEVER seen the SoC incoming plane, that one would come from her right and from behind her, over the grass to her right. But that's definitely NOT what she describes.
--- A few minutes later a second, much smaller explosion got the attention of the police arriving on the scene. ---
www.naualumni.com...
LT : See for its photo, my reminder photos at the end of this post.
I have posted this photo a long time ago already, of Christine Peterson at her diploma ceremony at Northern Arizona University, she's a tall, proudly colored, American woman :

And I have posted her photo, standing on the dip in the concrete divider between the two HOV lanes, near her car, IN FRONT OF THE WHITE CONCRETE OF THE HELIPORT LANDING SQUARE.

And this short woman standing behind the red SUV is Penny Elgas, and the dark green pickup truck on the left is from Vin Narayanan :

Another picture of Vin's pickup truck position :

This is Penny, while she offers the white piece of a wing tip of AA77 she picked up from under that side rail on the Route 27 HOV lane, to a museum conservator :

Narayanan Vin : --- At 9:35 a.m., I pulled alongside the Pentagon. With traffic at a standstill, my eyes wandered around the road, looking for the cause of the traffic jam. Then I looked up to my left and saw an American Airlines jet flying right at me. The jet roared over my head, clearing my car by about 25 feet. The tail of the plane clipped the overhanging exit sign above me as it headed straight at the Pentagon. The windows were dark on American Airlines Flight 77 as it streaked toward its target, only 50 yards away. The hijacked jet slammed into the Pentagon at a ferocious speed. But the Pentagon's wall held up like a champ. It barely budged as the nose of the plane curled upwards and crumpled before exploding into a massive fireball. The people who built that wall should be proud. Its ability to withstand the initial impact of the jet probably saved thousands of lives. I hopped out of my car after the jet exploded, nearly oblivious to a second jet hovering in the skies.---
LT : Vin also stood alongside the Pentagon, and NOT just before, on, or just past the overpass bridge over Columbia Pike which then leads to the South Parking, let it be crystal clear that he stood ALONGSIDE the Pentagon.!
He could have only seen a SoC plane if he was forced to looking to his right. But no, he says clearly that he looked to his LEFT. And saw THUS the NoC plane coming RIGHT at him and roaring over his HEAD at about 25 feet high, and thus not from his right side of the car under a sharp angle from behind him coming over the grassy lawn, if it was the SoC plane.
That exit sign is the sign with the direction to the Pentagon Northern parking lot, and to Route 110. It stood very near the two trees.

Are you getting to understand already, WHY I am so ironclad convinced that all those indicators for a SoC flight path that skyeagle409 and friends came up with all the time, must have been STAGED.? Read also the many witnesses that talk about secondary explosions at the Pentagon. Still no shimmer of doubt growing about the OS.?

This is a picture of the scene a few minutes after impact, taken from just beside the right side of those two trees growing along Route 27, in front of the heliport's whitish concrete square :

This is an aerial picture shot 3 days before 9/11, neglect the by me drawn in oval, but notice what's positioned just in front of the impact point. A tree and a white construction trailer, or another generator trailer? :

This is the moment in most Court-TV series, that the defense lawyer says : I rest my case.!
And sits down while the triumphal music starts.

Just a few reminders :

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Can I just interject a point in this 21 page discussion?

You are both arguing which direction a REAL AIRLINER came from.
Both sides have agreed that it wasn't a missile.

Doesn't this one thread dispel the entire conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A reply to: samkent

Sam, the real conspiracy in the Pentagon attack is that everything points to a strickt scenario that held ONLY pointers for a SoC flight path.
Since however the plane suddenly avoided the VDOT tower and had to veer off a tiny bit to the left, the pilot had to correct this by banking slightly right again after he crossed over the last of the 8 Navy ANNEX Wings, and then held that curve passing north of the CITGO gas station untill he had his FORMER aim back again in view, that tree in front of column 14 of the Pentagons west wall.
Then he corrected again a tiny bit by banking slightly to the left again, and that's why the right wing was tilted about 3* to 6 * when the plane's nose slammed through the white construction trailer, the tree and then impacted on the column 14 position head on onto the 3.25 m high second floor slab, and then the length of the plane was ripped open over, or under, the center longitudinal beam. Like when a fisherman is making fish filet and slides his knive just over the spine of the dead fish.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

LT : It's crystal clear that Penny saw the NoC plane.!

It has been proven that eyewitness accounts to air disasters are not reliable, and I might add that documented physical evidence does not support a NoC flight path. In other words, there is no evidence supporting a NoC flight path.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

From you links.

* The hijacked jet slammed into the Pentagon at a ferocious speed.

That debunks your claim that American 77 slammed into the Pentagon at a relatively slow airspeed.

To continue from your link:

* Evey Walker Lee : --- The plane approached the Pentagon about six feet off the ground, clipping a light pole, a car antenna, a construction trailer and an emergency generator before slicing into the building, ---

In other words, your own eyewitness reference debunks your claim that American 77 passed north of the gas station because all of the downed light poles proved that American 77 passed south of the gas station. I might add that there are no downed light poles that indicate a NoC flight path.
edit on 28-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

After you read my above, last two decisive NoC WITNESS interviews posts, do you still believe everything this poster brings to the foreground?
R.E.A.L.L.Y ?

Do I need to post more conflicting air disaster eyewitness accounts that proves my point? Once again, the documented physical evidence supports only a SoC flight path.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's interesting to note. Selective reading skills.

The hijacked jet slammed into the Pentagon at a ferocious speed.
skyeagle409 : That debunks your claim that American 77 slammed into the Pentagon at a relatively slow airspeed.

No, that's not what he nor I meant nor indicated. I said we do not have a DFDR that indicates speed of a very obvious NoC flying plane.
In the Eric Bart witness list, Frank Probst even guessed that the NoC plane flew at 300 mph (by far not 470 KTS). However,for a nearby bystander, still a ferocious speed. Race car top speed on a long straight racetrack. Btw, he saw it coming head on to him, speed's then more difficult to guess then from aside.

Probst, Frank : Probst took a sidewalk alongside Route 27, which runs near the Pentagon's western face. Traffic was at a standstill because of a road accident. -snip-
"I was standing on the sidewalk (parallel to the site of impact)...and I saw this plane coming right at me at what seemed like 300 miles an hour. I dove towards the ground and watched this great big engine from this beautiful airplane just vaporize," said Frank Probst, a member of the Pentagon renovations crew commented. "It looked like a huge fireball, pieces were flying out everywhere."

As you can see above, the wingspan belonging to the blue perpendicular flight path lines its right wing tip can also touch the generator trailer roof.

After reading the above EARLIEST witnesses statements to the MAIN MEDIA, on or just after 9/11, readers will start to believe such a plane indeed existed. And it had to be flying slower to stay in that turn, that's the very obvious outcome from playing a bit around with the online turn calculator. The stall speed of 160 KTS and the radius of that specific precise turn are both ironclad and can't be changed more than a few percent, otherwise the plane will crash prematurely and the turn curvature will not fit all those eyewitness accounts anymore.

These readers will also realize that those accounts can't be falsified anymore or influenced by the months after 9/11 of TV networks and printed press indoctrination, the Goebbels Effect : repeat a lie indefinitely, and most people will go on with their lifes and will start to believe the lie, or a great part of it. While it's still a lie, the same lies as the WW-II evidence-outcome at last proved to those millions of leftover, once gullible Germans.
Don't let this happen again. No where on our precious planet.

Thus, the NoC speed which follows from the easily executable SLIGHT turn past the northern area of that CITGO gas station is no more than 250 KTS, but in the last part of that NoC trajectory, when it already had passed north of the CITGO gas station, that's where it accelerated, as the ANC workers said. To what speed? More than 250 KTS, but how much more? Your educated guess is just as good as mine. But those remaining meters/yards were probably not enough to accelerate to the 470 KTS, as is printed under my posted last 5 seconds diagram.
And its impact trail was of course also quite different from the SoC proposal. And it thus did not penetrate so far into Wedge I :

Many of the 25 NoC eyewitnesses noted that that plane accelerated to full throttle in the last 200 to 300 meters/yards, and as you should know, the B-757 picks up speed quite fast, as you can read online, see my link to that on the former page.

I expected already the usual selective reading :

Evey Walker Lee : --- The plane approached the Pentagon about six feet off the ground, clipping a light pole, a car antenna, a construction trailer and an emergency generator before slicing into the building, ---
skyeagle409 : In other words, your own eyewitness reference debunks your claim that American 77 passed north of the gas station because all of the downed light poles proved that American 77 passed south of the gas station. I might add that there are no downed light poles that indicate a NoC flight path.

I might add that there are of course no indications of downed light poles that indicate a NoC flight path, since it is not part of the SoC indoctrination. And thus, even if there was such evidence, it will have been whitewashed by the 9/11-planners assistents.
Readers who believe Lagasse and all the others, will understand this logical conclusion, that alot of evidence was cooked up, or deleted.

Furthermore, Lee Evey did not see the plane not its flight path, nor any downed poles, nor its impact. He constructed his story as told to this reporter, from his personnel their stories told to him, and from the aftermath investigation and clean up work.
Thus, he himself did not see ANY light poles being clipped, nor did his sources.
I posted his remarks only, since they are additional soft evidence for the position of Frank Probst.

---said Lee Evey, the manager of the Pentagon's ongoing billion-dollar renovation.
-snip- since there are not large pieces of the wings laying outside, did it virtually explode? EVEY: I didn't see it. My people who did see it enter the building describe it as entering the building and then there being flames coming out immediately afterwards. Whether you describe it as an explosion or not, people I talk to who were there, some called it an explosion. Others called it a large fire. I'm not sure. I wasn't there, sir. It's just a guess on my part.---

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

His aeronautical "rebuttal" of the North of CITGO (NoC) slightly curved flightpath as seen and reported by 23 eyewitnesses on 9/11, is a misinterpretation of honestly reported near-standard banks by the NoC witnesses.

It has been shown that eyewitnesses accounts are highly flawed in regard to air disasters. In one case, eyewitnesses said the aircraft banked to the left, and others said the aircraft banked to the right. Your eyewitness accounts are not supported by the documented physical evidence, which speaks louder than words.

To sum it up, nothing in your presentations proved that American 77 flew a NoC flight path. In fact, there is no evidence that American 77 flew a NoC flight path.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The following depiction proved that American 77 flew a SoC flight path because that SoC flight path is in line with the downed light poles, damaged generator, impact damage on the outer wall and finally, the C-right punch out hole.

American 77 Flight Path Depiction

In this depiction, the generator was not struck by the wing tip, it was struck by the right engine of American 77. Note the yellow reference line from the right engine to the damage generator.

American 77 Flight Path Depiction

This depiction of internal damage of the Pentagon also proves that American 77 flew a SoC flight path.

Depiction: Pentagon Internal Damage

In reference to the blue line in the following depiction, it would have been impossible for American 77 to fly that blue line flight path and strike the Pentagon in a slight left bank as shown in photos. I might add that there are no downed light poles along that blue line flight path in the following depiction.

Depiction: Blue Line Flight Path

After reading the above EARLIEST witnesses statements to the MAIN MEDIA, on or just after 9/11, readers will start to believe such a plane indeed existed.

Once again, documented physical evidence discredits your eyewitnesses of a NoC flight path.

... And it had to be flying slower to stay in that turn,...[/qote]

In such a turn, the bank angle at such a low altitude would have had the right wing tip dragging on the ground and striking light poles along a NoC flight path. Nothing of the sort occurred. Even your own eyewitnesses have stated that American 77 flew into the Pentagon at a high rate of speed.

To sum it up, there is no physical evidence that American 77 flew a NoC flight path nor struck the Pentagon anywhere near 250 knots, but well over 400 knots.
edit on 29-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I might add that there are of course no indications of downed light poles that indicate a NoC flight path, since it is not part of the SoC indoctrination.

It is very clear why there are no downed light poles in that location because American 77 never knocked down anything that would have indicated a NoC flight path.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join