It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911myths.com : WHY FAKING >73° BANK-ANGLES for a NoC FLYING PLANE.?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

here is no evidence that can prove your OS claim of the C- ring hole.

Of course there is evidence, which was confirmed by the American Society of Civil Engineers.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So said the government, who are well known to manipulate data to fit an event.

So said by investigators with no ties to the government.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The aircraft that struck the Pentagon was American 77, which was confirmed by ATC radar and by American Airlines.

So said the gagged Airlines. If there is nothing to hid, then why is American Airlines still under gag orders?

Doesn't the Airlines get bailout from the government?

Doesn't the Airlines get government contracts?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

All confirmed by eyewitness accounts, and as you said ALL eyewitness are not credible any longer.

That won't work because radar data and FDR data confirmed it all.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

So said the gagged Airlines. If there is nothing to hid, then why is American Airlines still under gag orders?

That won't work either. American Airlines confirmed what radar, FDR data and human remains of passengers and crew of American 77 have proven.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Of course there is evidence, which was confirmed by the American Society of Civil Engineers.

Of course they will say anything to support the government narratives, because many of them hold government contracts.

They know what side the bread is buttered.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Documented physical evidence inside and outside Pentagon spoke louder than words.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Of course they will say anything to support the government narratives, because many of them hold government contracts.

That has nothing to do with it. As a reminder, documented physical evidence inside and outside the Pentagon spoke louder than words.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Not credible.

A bit amusing that you would say such a thing considering that I got that piece of information from the person you support most; LapTop.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

That won't work either. American Airlines confirmed what radar, FDR data and human remains of passengers and crew of American 77 have proven.

That won't fly.

There was no evidence of crew or passengers from flight 77, that is a big fat fallacy.

As far as the FDR data it cannot be trusted since our government had their dirty hands on it.

Fact is our government have been lying to us about most things concerning 911 and their illegal wars.

You sure put our corrupt government on a pedestal stool.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

That won't fly. As far as the FDR data it cannot be trusted since our government had their dirty hands on it.

It already has and is now history. Just to let you know that it was American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. that supplied the conversion formulas for the FDR of American 77.

Since American 77 was powered by Rolls-Royce engines, you can contact the engine manufacturer for verification as well.
edit on 1-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Documented physical evidence inside and outside Pentagon spoke louder than words.

There is no documented evidence period, only what the government claims using our lovely propaganda media.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

There is no documented evidence period, only what the government claims using our lovely propaganda media.

Apparently, reality does not support your case.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

A bit amusing that you would say such a thing considering that I got that piece of information from the person you support most; LapTop.

I just love the way you twist things around.

I never said LapTop was not credible, in fact I believe he is very credible considering all the hard work and well researched threads he has put together and have giving us some excellent sources.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Apparently, reality does not support your case.

I might say the same for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Since American 77 was powered by Rolls-Royce engines, you can contact the engine manufacturer for verification as well.

LOL, many people have and we still hear crickets.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I never said LapTop was not credible,...

Well, you discredited his reference that I posted from his link.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

LOL, many people have and we still hear crickets.

Name them for all of us here, otherwise............................

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Well, you discredited his reference that I posted from his link.

No, what I was saying is the same thing LapTop has mention that the government cannot be trusted since he has proved from another well known crash, that the government tampered with the data and You know that.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Name them for all of us here, otherwise............................

Go to Pilots For 911 Truth.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join