It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Clerics, Academicians Call For Jihad Against Russia To Protect ISIS In Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

They don't seem very good when it comes to science and are behind the rest of the world in most areas. When it comes to beheading they aren't even civilized enough to use a Guillotine. It is so very barbaric the way they behead people.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfidelCastro

They don't seem very good when it comes to science and are behind the rest of the world in most areas. When it comes to beheading they aren't even civilized enough to use a Guillotine. It is so very barbaric the way they behead people.

A suicide bomber walks into a crowded place and blows himself up, happy that he is serving god. A US pilot or drone operator will fire off a missile into a crowded place and happily go to church on Sunday. They are both mass murderers, only most in the west have been sanitized into thinking our way of killing is somehow all nice and heroic!

Murder is murder, dead is dead. They all leave a trail of death and suffering behind them, brainwashed into following orders and thinking they are the heroes. It makes no difference to the dead and maimed whether those killers are following the orders of a religious cleric or some sharp suited politician.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I still think it's much better if the killing is civilized. There is after all nothing I can think of that is more civilized than killing your fellow man but only when done in a appropriate way of course. I don't approve of backwards savage methods of killing. It disgusts me!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs as long as they keep supplying the oil and buying our weapons they will remain important allies of the west, even if it remains detrimental to our nations. It really is a simple as that

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Cynical, pessimistic and borne out by history and the available information

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So.... why don't these 55 Clerics go to fight in Syria?? They could easily join the fight!

Lets see those giving the orders in Syria!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

originally posted by: InfidelCastro

A suicide bomber walks into a crowded place and blows himself up, happy that he is serving god. A US pilot or drone operator will fire off a missile into a crowded place and happily go to church on Sunday. They are both mass murderers, only most in the west have been sanitized into thinking our way of killing is somehow all nice and heroic!

Murder is murder, dead is dead. They all leave a trail of death and suffering behind them, brainwashed into following orders and thinking they are the heroes. It makes no difference to the dead and maimed whether those killers are following the orders of a religious cleric or some sharp suited politician.

Actually your OPINION and COMPARISON are wrong. To murder someone you have to personally kill them in cold blood. that means you have to specifically plan and intend to kill them.

The suicide bomber goes in knowing he is going to kill innocents and has planned to do so.

A drone operator or fighter pilot dont make th e decisions on who they shoot at and as such do not have murderous intent to harm anyone specifically. They dont go planning to kill civilians. ALso most drone strikes occur outside of high population areas just to make sure and try to not kill any innocent bystanders.
The COMMANDERS are who could be said to be Murderers though. Biblically and lawfully the soldiers are excused.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I can never understand why dying in a conflict against others somehow makes you a "holy warrior". There is nothing holy about there cause or ours for that matter.

One has to wonder why these so called clerics don't pack up there troubles and enter the war zones themselves to fight rather than encouraging children and young impressionable adults to do there dirty work for them?

Possibly something to do with the fact that the crap bags cannot fight sleep themselves and need little boys to do there unholy dirty work for them.

They should put up or dam well shut up if you ask me.

edit on 22-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I feel th ereason they dont do as they say to do is the excuse they are too important an dmust educate others. IE im a scared little biatch and a coward but i don tmind you dying in my place. Thats their mentality.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So when are the US going to commence bombing / sanctioning Saudi, considering they are not only supporting Terrorists but are declaring war on Russia for making war on ISIS?

I mean..Iraq / Libya / Afghanistan (no...Bin-Laden was a Saudi) had done a hell of a lot less and they were bombed back to the stone age.

And these Saudi's are supposedly going to be chairing the Human rights panel at the UN?!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Their true colors were there to be seen long, long ago, if you were willing to look.

The treatment of guest workers, otherwise known as slaves. Their support of the families of terroristic suicide bombers.

No, only willing blindness didn't see them for what they are.

The Saudi-led branch of Islam is more about the sword, then the olive branch. My understanding of it is somewhat limited, but it is a very fundamentalist take on things.

Wahabi (sp?) teachings are very harsh.
edit on 10/22/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join