It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Clerics, Academicians Call For Jihad Against Russia To Protect ISIS In Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
We see those True Colors Shining through!

As expected, the Saudi's support their ISIS brothers and their despicable actions.

www.ibtimes.co.in...

Fifty-five clerics and academicians in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have reportedly issued a call for jihad against Russia to protect the so-called Islamic State (Isis). They have asked "true Muslims" from across the globe to answer the call of Jihad and leave for Syria to fight for the Islamic State (Isis), according to Al Arabiya.

"The holy warriors of Syria are defending the whole Islamic nation. Trust them and support them ... because if they are defeated, God forbid, it will be the turn of one Sunni country after another," the clerics said in a statement.

According a Reuters report, the Saudi clerics behind the fatwa though are not part of the KSA government, their "strong sectarian and anti-Christian language" was a reflection of the anger among the Saudi nationals over the involvement of the Russians and Iranians in the Syrian war.

The Saudi clerics in their statement emphasised that Muslims and Arabs should "give all moral, material, political and military" support to Isis to fight the Russia-led Shi'ite and Orthodox Christian crusade against the Sunni Muslims.

A Jihad Watch report noted this was a clear reflection of the stance of most Saudis and this is the reason "why the Saudis have not moved energetically against the Islamic State themselves: if they did, they could be facing an internal uprising from Saudis who believe the Islamic State to be manifesting authentic Islam."

edit on 8-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
As a 'normal' Muslim, I can tell you that we neither support the Saudis nor the Persians. They both (ab)use Islam to fool the people and remain their power, now they're fighting over who will have more power. # them.
edit on 8-10-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Makes you wonder how long SA have as western allies...

Everyday there is another atrocity committed in their name.

C#s.
edit on 8-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The more Muslims that join ISIS to fight the Russians the better.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kemal

so you're saying..both of the main factions of Islam are wrong...?

which one do you subscribe to? shia or sunni ?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Maybe ....." Walid Shoebat: WARNING TO MUSLIMS: Mystery Babylon the great! " got it right ??

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well that didn't take long.

Who didn't see this coming ?

Hey Russia ?

Terrorists are like a dog with a bone. They don't ever give up.

Snip them off?

You got decades of Jihad headed your way.

Should have stayed out of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Next step, deflect attention to Israel to get the Jihadist distracted for awhile.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Makes you wonder how long SA have as western allies...

Everyday there is another atrocity committed in their name.

C#s.

No surprises here.
Saudi Arabia was created by the west.

They do not represent Muslims and never did.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Shia is not just shia and Sunni is not just Sunni. There are many flows. Also, I talked about those who rule Saudi Arabia and Iran. You know, Saudis are hypocrits. They swim in Gold while the Rest of the Muslims in the region suffer (Palestine, Africa?!) out of poverty and opression. Saudi princes rape women according to some recent news and in Saudi Arabia, the normal citizens get punished by Shariah law for pre marriage sex while the Saudi kings and princes party hard. No one likes those Wahhabis. To Shia: They do the same #, just Persian style. Only in Iran you will find temporary marriage (which they claim is legal in Islam) to have an affair or one night stand with women - nothing more than prostitution. The Mahdi the Shias await and describe by their sources await is what resembles what we call the Dajjal (the Anti-Christ).

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

So you want all of us Muslims get killed? You want a holocaust 2.0 or what? I'm disgusted.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
The more Muslims that join ISIS to fight the Russians the better.

May I ask why ?

So you basically want all Muslims to stoop down to a radicalized nonsensical western created ideology (wahabbism)
??

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

those are >90% muslim population countries...if anyone is a representative of a culture...surely they are. In all honesty we can't take muslims that live in western societies as true representatives.

normal citizens get punished by Shariah law

most muslims support certain or entire aspect of sharia. I think there are stats for that...somewhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Yeah. Muslims have to. But Saudi doesn't rule with Shariah. It abuses it to a certain extent and misinterpretes it. Shariah is not like it's practiced there. Don't get fooled. Also you didn't get my point. Have you ever seen a Saudi king or prince get punished? No. Have you ever seen thm get punished according to Shariah law? Double no.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

so basically like any other law...abused by those in power. Got it. Not surprised.

Doesn't change anything though. Abuse of power is a world wide phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
hmmm more religious war in the middle east...

Not surprised at all.

The middle east is in chaos man..

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal
As a 'normal' Muslim, I can tell you that we neither support the Saudis nor the Persians. They both (ab)use Islam to fool the people and remain their power, now they're fighting over who will have more power. # them.

Thats usually the consensus I get from Muslims here in the US and "Western" places

Im not surprised the Saudis are behind this

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: infolurker

Maybe ....." Walid Shoebat: WARNING TO MUSLIMS: Mystery Babylon the great! " got it right ??

Shoebat's theories are intriguing and as possible as the western version of Revived Rome. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal

Thankyou for speaking up. and I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

so you're saying..both of the main factions of Islam are wrong...?

which one do you subscribe to? shia or sunni ?

Not sure what that has to do with religion?

If I don't approve war with Vietnam and Russia's war with Ukraine, would that mean that I am saying that both Catholics and Protestants are wrong?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join