It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian War information is Propaganda from ONE source

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That is how 911 happened. Those resources there. You said it, Americans can be fooled by anything..

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

That is how 911 happened. Those resources there. You said it, Americans can be fooled by anything..

I don't think it is an American thing exclusively, most people even outside of Western countries, are also oblivious to the conditioning of status quo by the western media.

If you get too much attention by rebelling against status quo, you most like will make the enemy list of the state and if your lucky than you just get a crazy tin-foilers label.

Peace
edit on 8-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well, how typical of war propaganda. Just don't expect it to get much attention.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Can't remember who tracked this guy down but I saw this on the tv a couple of days ago. He is not exactly impressive when you see him and was anxious that his home was not filmed when the journalist approached him.

He though is not the problem its Oinky cameron bothers me and who was at his petty ass kissinglicking conference saying that Assad must go with absolutely no conscience as to the interfering and arming of the rebel groups he along with the USA and other interested parties is guilty of.

If you want to get a cross the board view on a situation you have to watch a number of tv channels as well as look at the blogs to see what is going on - I thought everyone knew this today - except the lounge lizards who put world affairs on the same level as the soap operas.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Wow, great find op!

Since the refugees started pouring into Europe, and the daily reporting on that, I have been wondering why we never SEE any reporting from Syria, where many of them come from. We just get updates on the territory gained by ISIS and the opinions of Obama, Cameron, Putin, Assad, etc.

Are there no independent journalists on the ground in Syria, or even MSM journalists? Are they being kept out somehow?

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yeah I posted a thread sometime ago and this Coventry person was in it

You think this chaps a joke wait till you see the players in the Syrian national council,a group who the west sees as the legitimate leaders of Syria (in exile of course!)

www.theguardian.com...

Just follow the money

Edit

From a link in Guardian to bilderberg meeting with Syrian national council member attending

I asked Tarpley about Kodmani. He doesn't mince words. "She's a Nato agent, a destabilizer, a colour revolution queen. The fact that Kodmani was there is a scary one for Syria", says Tarpley.

edit on 9-10-2015 by Whereismypassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Wow, great find op!

Since the refugees started pouring into Europe, and the daily reporting on that, I have been wondering why we never SEE any reporting from Syria, where many of them come from. We just get updates on the territory gained by ISIS and the opinions of Obama, Cameron, Putin, Assad, etc.

Are there no independent journalists on the ground in Syria, or even MSM journalists? Are they being kept out somehow?

soulwaxer

I guess that depends on who qualifies as an "independent journalist". It's hard to have truly independent journalists when you're in a war zone. Independent organizations can't just pop up in the middle of a gun battle because they may get killed. So they usually make deals with the militants or militaries for safe access. But under that arrangement, how can you expect them to be independent? Their lives are literally in the hands of the people they're reporting on.

Syria has its own newspapers & news organizations, as well as journalism students, witnesses, and victims who openly tell what they see. But will the Western countries & their citizens that are warring against Assad accept their stories? The different rebel groups & organizations also have their own websites, journalists, PR departments, and the such. But will their skeptics (like me) believe their stories?

Here's a few websites in Syria that tell their point of view. There's also a crazy blog I can't find anymore that used to chronicle every single battle against the rebels. I say "crazy" because they'd describe each battle like "so Assad's forces sent lightning upon their heads, smashing the roaches like grapes", then they'd list the names & sometimes the IDs of the dead rebels. Anyway, here's a few sites:

Syrian Arab News Agency
Jadaliyya's Syrian website
The Google-translated version of "Syria-News" website (you may have to load specific urls into google.com in order for them to translate)

And here are a few of the Kurdish websites:

Kurd Press
Rudaw
eKurd Daily

I don't know the different factions or intricate politics enough to know how biased or credible each organization is. But at least you can see a ridiculous amount of stories, subplots, and incidences that don't get covered by our MSM.

Hmm, maybe I should create my own version of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Muahahahaha!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
super fantastic post.

thanks.

maybe someone who lives near this loon can pay him a visit and ask some hard questions?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Living in England and being paid by our Government to do so...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here’s something for this clown to report

US axes $500m scheme to train Syrian rebels, says NYT

The US has axed its $500m (£326m) programme to train and equip moderate Syrian rebels to fight Islamic State in another move highlighting western failures as Russia seizes the initiative by launching direct military intervention in support of Bashar al-Assad.

A senior US Department of Defense official said there would no longer be any more recruiting of moderate Syrian rebels to go through training programmes in Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates. Instead, a much smaller training centre would be set up in Turkey, where a small group of “enablers” – mostly leaders of opposition groups – would be taught operational methods such as how to call in airstrikes, the paper reported.

They aught to recruit this guy and add one more to a force of 5

a non existent fighting force with a phantom press reporting on Syria

The US' invisible proxy war of the invisible man and the 5 man army!

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Now read this article carefully, clear propaganda from our solitary friend sitting in his warm cottage in England.

Islamic State closes in on city of Aleppo in Syrian fighting

As the operation in the west pushed ahead, Islamic State said its fighters had captured five villages in its northern offensive and killed more than 10 soldiers or militiamen.The British-based Observatory said it was the biggest advance by Islamic State since it launched an offensive against rival rebels in the Aleppo countryside near the Turkish border in late August.
"Daesh has exploited the Russian air strikes and the preoccupation of the (rebel) Free Syrian Army in its battles in Hama, and advanced in Aleppo," said one rebel commander with fighters in the region, using an Arabic name for IS.

Here he sends this message to the American sheep

You SEE ISIS has captured more land all while Russia bombs are dropping.

If this article isn’t propaganda, misinformation, disinformation then the moon is made of green cheese

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I agree. It's a shame our media personalities won't try to fact check this dude. It doesn't have to be the biggest companies, but at least a few indie journalists should. I wouldn't be surprised if he (the dude from this fraud "observatory") wasn't getting his info directly from our State Department's PR offices.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

"Syrian War information is Propaganda from ONE source"

Just keeping it honest...No..I have seen several and multiple on the ground news sources from Syria.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You know we're in deep doo-doo when these propaganda outlets can convince the majority of the public that the Syrian Army and Assad (a moderate by any standards) are the evil dictators and the terrorists (FSA, ISIL) are the "freedom fighters". Yes, they're fighting to free the Syrian people from legitimate governance so they can replace it with Sharia law which is a handy tool for creating little fiefdoms for their bands of rebel fighters.

We live in an upside down world where good is cast as bad and bad is the new normal.
Deep doo-doo indeed.

How many lives has the lies of this one man caused?
Thousands?
Tens of thousands?
He should be prosecuted as a war criminal.
edit on 9-10-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It does seem rather transparent that US is saying it will continue to arm and support ISIS until Assad is killed:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eugenic

He doesnt seem too enthusiastic about the decision from his body language and I cant see it making much difference as the numbers of "moderate rebels" dwindles there wont be any left to arm
And man am sick of the propaganda newspeak "moderate rebels"

Our glorious leader John key vomits the exactly same verbiage daily

If it talks, walks, looks and shoots like a terrorist is it a duck?

Side note; Excellent work Willtell -- as usual.

Kia Kaha

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yea 5 or 6 AR15s a couple of clips each and a pair of boots should do the trick, a lazy 10 mil should cover that

edit on 9/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: add link

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Nice find.

It is a wonder how anyone still watches CNN. You walk through the airport, and all the TV's are playing CNN with mindless people staring at the screens.

Somebody should establish some sort of civilian news reporting outlet where people can report their own news using their cell phones; and then with hundreds of such reports maybe you can figure out whats going on.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interesting information but there is no way one man writes the amount of articles you see on their website:

www.syriahr.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Here he sends this message to the American sheep You SEE ISIS has captured more land all while Russia bombs are dropping. If this article isn’t propaganda, misinformation, disinformation then the moon is made of green cheese

So what has become clear the past days is that all the information coming from western sources on ATS, regarding the Syria situation, is based on unconfirmed (social) media reports and one man hoax organisations.

And it is being perpetuated.

edit on 11-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join