It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who Feels Like Many Of The Recent Shootings In America Feel A Little...Off?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: s1ngular1ty
I'll be honest, if any of them were literally faked, the live television shooting down in Virginia would be the one that I would point you in the direction of. That's the one I've really looked into as of late, and I'll be honest, I really did find things that bkthered me significantly. No bias going into said research, just saying.

So, what are you suggesting, for example?

That there wasn't an Alison Parker that was shot to death that day? She did exist but wasn't really killed? She never existed at all?

I know for a fact she was real and that she's dead. Just saying.

EDIT: I had made the intentional choice not to look for or look at any of the inevitable videos claiming hoax in this case but broke down and did just now.

Conspiracy theorizing is one thing but I just find this very, very disturbing for some reason. There are real people implicated in this; some of them in the grave.

edit on 7-10-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Except from Behold a Pale Horse published in 1991...

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

Author’s Note: I have found that these events have indeed happened all over the country. In every instance that I have investigated — the incident at the women’s school in Canada, the shopping center incident in Canada, the Stockton, California, massacre, and the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane — the shooters were all ex-mental patients or were current mental patients who were ALL ON THE DRUG PROZAC! This drug, when taken in certain doses, increases the serotonin level in the patient, causing extreme violence. Couple that with a posthypnotic suggestion or control through an electronic brain implant or microwave or E.L.F. intrusion and you get mass murder, ending in every case with the suicide of the perpetrator. Exhume the bodies of the murderers and check for a brain implant. I think you are going to be surprised. In every case the name of the murderer’s doctor or mental treatment facility has been withheld. I believe we will be able to establish intelligence-community connections and/or connections to known CIA experimental mind control programs when we finally discover who these doctors of death really are. -William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse, pp. 225

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: solongandgoodnight
I have no evidence since this is only a gut feeling. Many of these shootings have just felt OFF. Perhaps I've finally graduated to conspiracy theory nut job, who knows.

It's just that with the recent shooting in Oregon, the gunman asked people if they were Christians then shot them. This seemed incredibly strange, or "not right" to me. It is fairly obvious, to me at least, that the government really would like to take guns out of citizens' hands. As a side note, the debate on who's right and who's wrong on that issue is not the topic.

Back to Oregon. When I heard this, I thought to myself, If I were wanting to get a true shot at getting a gun ban, what would be the most effective way? Perhaps bring religion into the picture? Maybe so. If someone could convince the religious groups to get completely behind banning guns, or enforcing incredibly strict laws, wouldn't it be more likely to get pushed through? Many Americans view America as a Christian nation still.

Point being, some of these shooting just don't seem right to me. That is why I've chosen to put it in skunk works. I'm not for banning guns, but if it happens honestly then so be it. But if orchestrated massacres are the method to get it done, then we are in more trouble then we can possibly imagine. Again, no proof. So to the skunk bin it goes.

Solong

Stricter gun laws won't solve anything. If someone wants to shoot something up, the chances of someone they know being able to get a gun are pretty good. They can steal it from them. If someone is willing to kill many people they will do anything to accomplish that. And banning guns altogether will open doors for all the criminals that don't do things out of fear of being shot for it. Not to mention in order to protect them after taking all there guns you gotta take away there freedom. As messed up as massacres are we lose more using that way to stop it

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

I think it's good to look at anything with an objective eye.
Especially when the media is owned by something like 3 people.
Especially when a pattern of coincidences start to arise like this.

My biggest problem is the fact we are left with more questions than answers months sometimes years later.
We are still for the most part in the dark about Sandy Hook. No footage of Adam in or around the school. No footage of a mass evacuation of the school. I won't claim to know what is really happening in this messed up society we inhabit. But something sure feels off and smells fishy.
edit on 7-10-2015 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

We are still for the most part in the dark about Sandy Hook. No footage of Adam in or around the school. No footage of a mass evacuation of the school.

"No footage of a mass evacuation of the school?"

So, what are you suggesting? There might not have really been kids in the school?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Most of the shooters were on some type of anti-depressant medicine. There are several lists floating out there. One has 62 names on it. The pictures are similar...all wide eyed and blank stare.
The other post of the same subject (that for some reason you cannot comment on)...check out the guys background and history. Anyone who uses the post name of SMEGMA (go ahead and look it up) is touched in the head anyway.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It feels like I'm watching a scripted TV show. A little twist here and there, but the general theme remains the same. I can only assume this is leading up to something. And luckily, I'm old enough so that when it happens...everything just falls into place and the guilty parties are quite obvious. Follow the money, the power and the agenda. Not all that difficult.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I still cant wrap my head around some people's rationale. If we make guns illegal, criminals wont get them! That worked so well for drugs, right...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They want to take away your guns.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So what would make these mass shootings seem less fishy? What would have to occur during these shootings for them to make sense?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
It seems just as manufactured as ISIS. Funny how when the government needs a problem so they can intact their solution, one always seems to rise to occasion doesn't it? Curious and curiouser I say!

Only to a paranoid US citizen who still does not get it and will invent conspiracy after conspiracy instead of facing up to the consequences of freely available weapons that have one purpose.....to kill.

Nutters kill and their excuse will be utterly illogical (hint - because they are nutters DUH!)

When you say freely available weapons, where does that end?

Sports crossbows can be retrofitted to kill, with lethal efficiency. Do you want to ban sports utilities next? Like this one maybe? www.amazon.com...

Go online and see how fast you can convert a regular sport arrow into a lethal one, spending less than $0.50 on each arrow.

Home cooked NAPALM, can be strategically deployed in a heavily populated area.

If I drive a V8 truck, in a crazed manner with deadly intentions to kill, hitting heavy populated areas such as fairs or mass gathering areas, how many do you think I can run over and kill before someone stops me?

You restrict access to fire arms, people will seek other means. It's that simple.

And before you say some stupid # about how a knife wielder can be easily subdued given enough people leap forward.. Yeah, right, I'm sure you get so many bad ass Army, Marine vet wanna be's just dying to jump in front of a knife for you...

www.cnn.com...

Just how many times do we have to "invent" these outcomes for you Gun-Control crazed nut jobs that "Guns don't kill people, people kill people!"

You want the blood shed to stop, take some #ing responsibility and find out why the guy went ape #. Was it family influence? Was it drug related? Was it social issues? Or perhaps a combination all of the above. Who knows, but we certainly don't address it that way.

EVERY SINGLE TIME, some mass shooting happens, the first thing that rings in people's heads is "GUN!!! GUNS GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN.". It's never "WHY IN THE HELL DID THIS GUY DO ALL THIS CRAZY STUFF?"

If this doesn't scream agenda, I don't know what does.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Mass shootings are distinctly an american problem:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed, distinctly American, although I don't think it's a problem of the citizens...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Have you ever tried to herd a bunch of little kids? That is what seemed odd to me about Sandy Hook. Handguns aren't that accurate and people generally disperse in situations, so I found it odd that many kids could be kept still long enough to kill them that quickly and precisely.

EXACTLY.

I'm not saying such a horrific incident couldn't have taken place, but how can a hail of bullets be sprayed into every classroom result in two dozen deaths but ONLY ONE INJURY??????!!!!! Again, I can't prove that it didn't happen, but that was the first thing that made me go, 'HUH?!'

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It's the timing to me. These mass shooting always come when the government has done something embarrassing . The bombing of the doctors without Borders has been totally overshadowed by the Oregon shooter.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteadyC
a reply to: Edumakated

Have you ever tried to herd a bunch of little kids? That is what seemed odd to me about Sandy Hook. Handguns aren't that accurate and people generally disperse in situations, so I found it odd that many kids could be kept still long enough to kill them that quickly and precisely.

EXACTLY.

I'm not saying such a horrific incident couldn't have taken place, but how can a hail of bullets be sprayed into every classroom result in two dozen deaths but ONLY ONE INJURY??????!!!!! Again, I can't prove that it didn't happen, but that was the first thing that made me go, 'HUH?!'
same thing in south carolina he was 100 % accurate with no training. Seems unlikely.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grahag

So what would make these mass shootings seem less fishy? What would have to occur during these shootings for them to make sense?

A motive would be nice.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

No conspiracy. Honestly, these nutjobs killing citizens is what made me buy guns again.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Nah... Gun massacres are par for the course in the undeclared war zone of the Disunited Failed States of AmeriKKKa. What would be "off" is if there weren't any needless deaths in that destructive nation...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I kind of doubt they'd be ballsy enough to fake everything. It would be super difficult to fake a bunch of deaths and burials and so forth.

So I think it's safe to say the victims are real. Beyond that? I don't know. But something is fishy, IMHO.
edit on 8-10-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: tsctsc
a reply to: JRedBeard

Wikipedea (en.wikipedia.org...) stats says:

- Between 1990 and 2007 (17 years) the average number of shootings in school in America was 3.78 per year.
- Between 2008 (Obama's first term) and today, this avarege skyrocketed to 15.75

Uh...can I have a link please?

Tried to find your stats. You cited Wiki and I found "List of school shootings" on Wiki..

en.wikipedia.org...

You might notice they differentiate between "School Shootings" and "School Attacks"..

School Shootings includes any shootings on school grounds..Suicides..arguments..gang fights...a crossing guard that caught in a drive by...even a 3 year old in TX who accidentally brought his dads gun to school..

School "Attacks" are gunmen showing up with the intent of killing multiple people..

Lastly...Obama's term began Jan. 2009, not 2008...

Just trying to sort out what stats and years you are working with

You got the right link. Move downwards and see a table with the list of the school shootings. Check the descriptions. A caveat though:
Maybe not all the shootings listed caused a large number of victims (which I said I was not going to discuss), or caused by mentally illed people, or are even about gunmen raging into schools, but statistically speaking, as long as you consider the same parameters every year, we are comparing apples with apples. And the numbers are what they are: from a 4 yearly schootings till 2008, America jumped to 15, to finally to 23 shootings/year.

Now regarding your "shooting or attack" thing... sorry, but for me that's just semantics. If someone goes to school, pull a gun, and shoot someone that's a problem with guns and schools and people who can't contain their basic instincts.
I guess it's not an exaggeration when you say that anyone who thinks that problems can be solved with a gun and killing, especially in a school, is sick enough to put in the stats. They don't invalidate the figures.

Sorry about Obama's 2009 year, all in all that year doesn't make the least difference when you speak of an average of 23.75 shootings in school in the past 4 years - undeniably Obama's term.
If you want to make statistics of "school attack" only, go ahead. I bet they 5-folded anyways, you may need to consider a longer period though.

You may not like what you read, but you would better dislike what's really happening: One of three choices a) Both government and media are trying hard to make you feel threaten by guns, b) people are running out of control randomly, or 3) you are being distracted while something worse goes on.

I am not here to make conspiracies, I just presenting very unpleasant facts. Don't kill the messenger.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join