It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS left so weakened by airstrikes and desertion it could be destroyed in just HOURS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Mandela is actually a huge terrorist.

By your definition the Patriots who fought the British in the Revolutionary War are terrorists. My definition is different than yours.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Mandela is actually a huge terrorist.

By your definition the Patriots who fought the British in the Revolutionary War are terrorists. My definition is different than yours.

Yes they were. But today's world is a much different and smaller place. There is no excuse for arming rebels involved in a military coup.

And it could easily be argued that the Patriots were fighting against the same force that has taken over the US through paid for politics. The same force that is now supporting colonization and servitude to a corrupt system of taxation called private central banking.

Only now they call it democracy and act like the people actually have a say.

edit on 5-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Which would not matter, your definition means anyone fighting that force is a terrorist. See why your definition is bad?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Which would not matter, your definition means anyone fighting that force is a terrorist. See why your definition is bad?

The US has made a mockery out of the Geneva Convention and everywhere we have intervened has turned into a $hit whole.

Turning a pile of crap into a ton of crap was no small achievement by the US war machine and the international war criminals behind the machine.

Comparing the Patriots to Syrian rebels is like, never mind because there is no comparison.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I compared nothing. I showed how your definition makes a whole lot of groups that are not, terrorists. It's a bad definition, but it fit your agenda and allowed you to claim people you want to be terrorists as terrorists.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I compared nothing. I showed how your definition makes a whole lot of groups that are not, terrorists. It's a bad definition, but it fit your agenda and allowed you to claim people you want to be terrorists as terrorists.

This is not my agenda. My agenda is peaceful resolution, which may not have been possible 200 hundred years ago but is today.

And if not the Geneva Convention suggests that the US has no business intervening in a sovereign nations civil war.

If this was about human rights the US would be trying to take down Saudi Arabia too. The very fact that Saudi Arabia has at least as bad a human rights record as any ME nation proves that this is a US funded terrorist plot that has nothing to do with freedom.

But you can call them freedom fighters if it suits your agenda.

edit on 5-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not mad at all. I'm sitting back on my sofa, laptop on my lap, arm stretched out and typing one finger to you that you don't know what you're talking about. You've been going on and on since Oct 1 that Russia isn't doing anything about ISIS. We're into day 4 or 5 now where CLEARLY ISIS is getting defeated. But you're still yammering about a blog comment from the first day of the campaign. Catch up son, we're almost a week into it. Fact is, your stuck on an opinion that's already a week old and refuse to change your stance because you get little dopamine hits when someone challenges you. Give it up, ISIS has been attacked and your argument is already old news.

I'm sorry for this puny one liner but LMFAO! !!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Go Putin!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

This is not my agenda. My agenda is peaceful resolution, which may not have been possible 200 hundred years ago but is today.

Is it? What peaceful resolution has Assad and Putin offered to grant Freedom to the people of Syria?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

if ISIS is now suddenly so weak - and everybody in the know seems to have known it some time by now - this just raises the question, which political and other more sinister motives lie behind use of ISIS. And al-Qaeda getting sponsored and weapons from US/UK for its "fight against ISIS" ????

Or, has all the ISIS fighters just run as "refugees" back into Europe, to start new jihad there?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
They should just pull the troops out and drop a nuke. Not only will that get any stragglers, but will also exterminate any others thinking that joining these isis slobs is a good idea

Who should, US or Russia? A nuke on Syrian soil? So, Assad invites Russia to assist, to save and spare his people, but instead, they should just harm all those that these evil Western/Saudi/Israel backed primitive things have traumatized, murdered and tortured, just finish off all those women, who by the way are free to dress as they please and even dance in nightclubs, they are FREE and SOVEREIGN!!!!!!! With many beautiful FREE children as well.

Hell why not just hand it all over to the evil satanic western influence to destroy and reset eh?

Now thats how you roll. Stadium hijacked. NUKE IT. Problem solved, eh?

I do hope that was complete irony, because the number of stars that got made me want to vomit. And yes, I'm really angry at seeing that on my planet, hell zone comments.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I dont understand
wasnt Kerry saying several months back that this could take years to deal with?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
I only just read this and I cleared some vomit at his stars.
It is why we are the problem. All the way through I have not heard anyone mention of the eco system and wildlife that has existed for ??? years. We have a fall out with our neighbours and we cant sort it out so kill them all and everything around.
I cant wait for mother nature to fight to back and develop a virus that ends this meagre mistake for an intelligent guardians of the planet.

I value nature way above any human life and if you idiots want to throw nukes then in your backyard. DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM HIROSHIMA.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
www.express.co.uk...

Well, this sounds like good news.. at least for now..

Here is the news article:

ISLAMIC STATE (ISIS) is now so fragile that its so-called Caliphate could be wiped out in a matter of HOURS, a top terror expert said today.

By NICK GUTTERIDGE, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Sun, Oct 4, 2015 | UPDATED: 17:41, Sun, Oct 4, 2015

Western and more recently Russian airstrikes, chaotic leadership and mass defections have weakened the jihadi group to such an extent that it would be unable to repel even a small invasion force.

A terror analyst told Express.co.uk that the fanatics have vastly exaggerated their military strength and called on Western leaders to launch a co-ordinated fightback which would obliterate the hate group.

Dr Afzal Ashraf said ISIS has become its own worst enemy with its campaign of terror against the West, which has prompted an international backlash...

www.express.co.uk...

I'm breathing a bit better now..

The problem is though, that this is going to probably all simply unfortunately continue..at least we have some foresight into the future nonetheless, and as such we might be better able to understand what threats need to be unremorsefully contained..

We have many lessons to learn..

All a big show to fool all.
Russia Iran created Isis to fool everyone into believing they were a treat.
But was made to fool the world so Iran can put its soldiers on the ground in Iraq. And Syria in order to create their own caliphate.
Iran is expanding. Saudi Arabia is the meat in the sandwich with Iran controlling Yemen .and Russia is helping Iran bring about this great Muslim empire .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The financial network of ISIS is beyond that of the one Al-Qaida used to have, they are not getting weaker as long as the money flow.

perhaps they are just migrating now with the refugees and leaving the areas and thinning themselves out, it could be a way to recruit more people within the areas where they will be moving in.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The financial network of ISIS is beyond that of the one Al-Qaida used to have, they are not getting weaker as long as the money flow.

perhaps they are just migrating now with the refugees and leaving the areas and thinning themselves out, it could be a way to recruit more people within the areas where they will be moving in.

I Wonder how the ISIS are able to produce so much Money and to top it of... drift their own oilfields?

Drifting a oilfield is much more than just having one at Your disposal, you need People With know how to derift it.

- it is odd that the US or anyone else have not blocked their Production and transportation of oil.
- It is odd that the US have not blocked their accounts or banking transfers.

Seeing ISIS/ISIL driving around in brand new hvite Toyots you could start to Wonder if Halliburton have a deal there.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Yes, we are not talking about 1 or 2 truckloads here. If they are exploiting these oilfields and they are making real money, there obvously have to be convoys of trucks transporting oil over roads to wherever it is going, or to harbors, where it is loaded into tankers.

There is no way that such an operation can be hidden from the US, the same goes for the financial transfers.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hopefully they round up the defectors and bury them all as well. No place for people like that on this earth.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Is it? What peaceful resolution has Assad and Putin offered to grant Freedom to the people of Syria?

The Syrian national reconciliation program that started in 2014.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This makes the US of A look REALLLLLLLLY REALLLLLLLLY bad!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join