It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS left so weakened by airstrikes and desertion it could be destroyed in just HOURS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The only thing keeping them alive is the recalcitrant US( and maybe the GULF states and Turkey) and their cry baby
tactic against Russia who invited them in to the alliance against ISIS.

If the Russians easily destroy them then one wonders why the US and their coalition couldn’t do it

Then again if ISIS does fold rapidly I hear the US now saying: that’s because we weakened them before the Russians started their bombing

SURE

Who cares as long as ISIS is exterminated who cares who does it

If ISIS does go down soon, In the end what might have been the catalyst is the mass immigration of brown Arabs to Europe.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: whyamIhere
...2 nukes then?

LMAO!

Seriously, some crazy ideas flying around on ATS tonight.

"Next on AboveTopSecret, we discuss whether arming five year olds would be a good ide... Wait, what's that, we've already done that bit?"

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Black_Fox

I hope it is true but it will be disastrous for the USA if true.
Russia comes in and sorts out ISIS in three days? I really doubt it but If true.

As a US soldier I don't really care if I do it or if my Russian counterparts do it.

ISIS needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth. No mercy, no trials, just dead.

People like them deserve nothing less than extinction.

Here here.

Good riddence with such vermin.

Dont care who kills them, the only good ISIS is a dead ISIS.

I know you mean well, but your words gave me chills.

When we eventually learn that ISIS has infiltrated our society, disguised as refugees, it will be chants like what you posted, that will turn us into a mobb against anyone our domestic security apparantus has deemed to be ISIS or affiliated.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
ISIS is an ideology, a religion, a philosophy, a system of principals and nothing can wipe that out.

Killing most of the adherents is just a short time solution. The Crusades will never end....In Hoc Signo Vinces....

Nazism " is an ideology, a religion, a philosophy, a system of principals and nothing can wipe that out."

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

ISIS is an ideology, a religion, a philosophy, a system of principals and nothing can wipe that out.

Killing most of the adherents is just a short time solution. The Crusades will never end....In Hoc Signo Vinces....

Nazism " is an ideology, a religion, a philosophy, a system of principals and nothing can wipe that out."

Do you think Nazism and the White power ideology was wiped out? In Europe or the US?

Stormbringer....interesting name.

www.economist.com...

edit on 4-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

That lesson being that Russia has managed to accomplish with dumb bombs more that the west has with all our gadgets and toys?

Somehow i imagine ISIS power structure will remain intact after such a display of senseless destructive power. And whats the bet they just created another future generation of terrorist by way of any innocent collateral damage and death?

Then again its not like we have done any better by way of creating the problem in the first place.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I find the report hard to believe honestly... Yesterday ISIS had a land bigger than the UK, and many warriors... All of them have willfully joined for Jihad which is like going to Valhalla for Vikings. Then all of a sudden after 20 airstrikes they decide to pack it up and leave it all behind?

I suspect the opposite might be true, Russia is going in for a long fight that could take years to end at the very least...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

They should just pull the troops out and drop a nuke. Not only will that get any stragglers, but will also exterminate any others thinking that joining these isis slobs is a good idea

No no -- far too messy with a long afterlife of nastiness.

Neutron bomb. That should do it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

So we should perpetrate another Nuclear destruction on Earth just so we manage to eliminate them all? That sounds an offal lot like a "Kill them all and let God sort them out" mentality.

What about the future generations of children that will be born deformed for 100s of years down to the radioactive fall out? Never mind the fact that it would render the area rather useless regarding our ability to extract any resources.
edit on 4-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Both those headlines are practically straight outta the script of Homeland Season 5 Episode 1.

Just saying.

And to the drop-a-nukers? You have blacker souls than the IS.
edit on 10/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wonder if the Islamic world will see this as an attack on Islam and not just ISIS. Will the Jihad infact grow and become more dangerous. International violence isn't some kind of dumbass www. game, with easy simple solutions. The repercussions will be global and bloody.

But Trump in all his glory can save us....

edit on 4-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

"But Trump in all his glory can save us...."

By building a great big wall? Sounds rather Gameofthronesish if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

"But Trump in all his glory can save us...."

By building a great big wall? Sounds rather Gameofthronesish if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I wonder if the Islamic world will see this as an attack on Islam and not just ISIS. Will the Jihad infact grow and become more dangerous. International violence isn't some kind of dumbass www. game, with easy simple solutions. The repercussions will be global and bloody.

Many US Christians are saying destroy Islam in the same way Muslims say destroy America. I don't think Muslims zealots are much different than Westboro Baptist Christians. They will condemn others with words but few are likely to pick up weapons to fight.

ISIS does not represent the average Muslim or the people of the middle east any more than Westboro Baptist represents your average Christian.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I hope Russia will take out ISIS communication via cell phone and internet service without it they have nothing.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ISIS left so weakened by airstrikes and desertion it could be destroyed in just HOURS

Yeah what ever.

They said the same thing about AQ.

Then ISIS 'mysteriously' popped up.

I wonder what Saudis PMC is gonna call themselves next.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Send me I wouldn't mind one more deployment to shoot these guys in the face.

If you don't shoot yourself in the foot first.

You make a lot of noise for a professional.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hang on, it was very likely that ISIS were obtaining a Nuke from Pakistan last week and intended to wipe hundreds of millions of people.

Within less than a week, they are on the verge of being annihilated by the Russians?

Some massive B.S being produced by the MSM, which has definitely been confirmed by this report.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Nether will anyone else in the area and to be honest there descendants "the Mujahideen" did not have cell phone and internet capability's during the Afghanistan conflict of 1979 to 1989 and they seemed to prevail to a fashion.
edit on 4-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: FlySolo

Well perhaps thats Putins plan. Finally show the world indefinite proof of the USA govs corruption.
That would surely be an eye opener.

Yes it would. People also seem to have forgotten that Ed Snowden still resides in Russia.

Does anyone really know the full extent of what Snowden got his hands on? I'll bet you anything that Putin does.

To think that there isn't any connection would be very shortsighted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join