It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) Claims Responsibility for Oregon massacre. Chris Harper Mercer a Black Muslim?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
originally posted by: xuenchen

This doesn't prove he was a Muslim.

Seems like he had a problem with religion, hence his anti-religious stance.

Correct.

And I bet he was hopped up on drugs.

So anything goes.

edit on Oct-03-2015 by xuenchen because: hippity-hop

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You won’t hear about this in the MSM.

Nope, only on Islamophobic blogs and fringe right-wing conservative sites.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Love how the criticism of the OP is going rather ignored and not addressed.

So far we got everything the shooter said himself is all a lie and part of a psy op, and since he has this guy connected to him on myspace that has pictures of a Palestinian group, he must be a shooter connected to ISIS.

Kinda reminds one of the Charleston shooting?

Killer SAYS it ways racially motivated.
Everyone else: WAIT A MINUTE, let's not say this is about race yet.

SMH.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Violater1

I heard he was non-religious nutbag with drug abuse and rehab issues who had white supremacist tendencies...

I'd much rather think the MSM would play the Muslim/ISIS card rather than the domestic/white supremacist card to create social tension. Or maybe not.

A black, white supremacist?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
How can someone be fascinated with The IRA and hate Christians?

Your sources are trash right wing regressive nonsense btw.

Easy. He could like the violent side of the IRA, not the actual religious side. Sort of like watching an action movie for the non-stop action, not for the plot behind it.

No offence but that's a terrible comparison.

The IRA is solely about Christianity, moreover Catholic persecution at the hands of an oppressive Protestant regime in Ireland...

Believe me I'm related to plenty of them and they take their Christianity very seriously!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Or that it was also painted as a persecution of chrisitans.

I don't even think it is set in stone about him asking about religion and what not. Could be wrong there though.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wasn't talking about his religion, I was talking about his race. The title says "black" Muslim. Why was his race even mentioned?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You do know that Islamic terrorism is fringe right wing conservatism from the middle east ?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

He is mixed.

By your logic Obama can't be racist to whites since he is half.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

He is mixed.

By your logic Obama can't be racist to whites since he is half.

Don't be so sure.

Hitler was jewish, and he hated jewish people.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes, I am not the one saying you can't hate a ethnicity or race because you are the same.

Look at what I am responding to.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You do know that Islamic terrorism is fringe right wing conservatism from the middle east ?

That's irrelevant in this context because we're talking about the source of the OP, but I'm glad you're admitting that fringe conservatism is a threat.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I wasn't talking about his religion, I was talking about his race. The title says "black" Muslim. Why was his race even mentioned?

It was quoted by the news source (if you would have followed the links)
Here is a photo of his mom.

dailyentertainmentnews.com...
edit on V182015Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 03 Oct 2015 19:18:23 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Violater can you please address why everything the shooter said himself is all a lie and based on this one connection he is now a ISIS connected shooter?

Especially when the person we are basing this on has no praise of ISIS anywhere?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That's irrelevant in this context because we're talking about the source of the OP, but I'm glad you're admitting that fringe conservatism is a threat.

How is that irreverent ?

That is CONTEXT.

Not in the US unless we import extremists from the UK named Mercer.

link   

Violater can you please address why everything the shooter said himself is all a lie and based on this one connection he is now a ISIS connected shooter?

Especially when the person we are basing this on has no praise of ISIS anywhere?

Please re-read the OP. It's all there. And if you have difficulty with reading, I provided two YouTube videos that you can watch.

link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It was quoted by the news source (if you would have followed the links)
Here is a photo of his mom.

dailyentertainmentnews.com...

No. That's her sister, Maribeth, according to that article and another one I read. Many are mistaking that pic for Laurel, but it isn't.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes your circular logic is all there.
Since what he said doesn't fit what you want you use the something else that really still does not fit what you want.

Spooooky muslims out to get us.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Naa they just want to take credit to make it SEEM like they have people doing stuff

This kid was all over the map

That does not explain his praise for islamic terrorism. If you just watch the u-tube vids, they have found a direct connection. But I'm sure that's all irrelevant to the liberal idealism of crushing Christianity in the USA.

Christianity?!

Look at these muslims. You have terrorists, that are murdering people. Torturing and beheading them in public view, showing tendencies to animalistic retardism that can only be labelled "religion". If it were me, I'd shun away from such a group ... I'd be ashamed of my religion. But no, never before have you seen so many people flock to their cause. And the populace, who claim to be "fleeing" the ISIS or the islamists ... stand up and "demand" privileges for their religious retardism.

We, the people of the west ... used to live under the heel of religious fanatics. And only with the birth of "prodestants" did we lose those shackles.

No sir, we don't need Christianity ... and we don't need Islam.

In fact, anyone who is so religious that he or she thinks they need to follow their doctrine to the letter ... is someone who loves serfdom ... someone who is a willing slave, a promoter of dictatorship. Because "religion" is the ultimate dictatorship ... bowing to a celestial dictator, through the words of greedy people.

It is beyond me, how a country like "America" that claims to be the land of the free. Opens it doors, to dictatorship and slavery, and their spokesmen on earth. Call them christians, indus, buddists, jews or islam. Theses individuals are willing slaves, people who welcome serfdom, welcome slavery and bow and prey to be able to serve ... their celestial dictator.

There is no democracy in their hearts ... nor will there ever be. We fought a thousand years, to get rid of the shackles ... only to invite it to our homes again ... sooner or later, we'll be the minority. We'll be fighting for our lives.

Winter is here ...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Naa they just want to take credit to make it SEEM like they have people doing stuff

This kid was all over the map

That does not explain his praise for islamic terrorism. If you just watch the u-tube vids, they have found a direct connection. But I'm sure that's all irrelevant to the liberal idealism of crushing Christianity in the USA.

Christianity?!

Look at these muslims. You have terrorists, that are murdering people. Torturing and beheading them in public view, showing tendencies to animalistic retardism that can only be labelled "religion". If it were me, I'd shun away from such a group ... I'd be ashamed of my religion. But no, never before have you seen so many people flock to their cause. And the populace, who claim to be "fleeing" the ISIS or the islamists ... stand up and "demand" privileges for their religious retardism.

We, the people of the west ... used to live under the heel of religious fanatics. And only with the birth of "prodestants" did we lose those shackles.

No sir, we don't need Christianity ... and we don't need Islam.

In fact, anyone who is so religious that he or she thinks they need to follow their doctrine to the letter ... is someone who loves serfdom ... someone who is a willing slave, a promoter of dictatorship. Because "religion" is the ultimate dictatorship ... bowing to a celestial dictator, through the words of greedy people.

It is beyond me, how a country like "America" that claims to be the land of the free. Opens it doors, to dictatorship and slavery, and their spokesmen on earth. Call them christians, indus, buddists, jews or islam. Theses individuals are willing slaves, people who welcome serfdom, welcome slavery and bow and prey to be able to serve ... their celestial dictator.

There is no democracy in their hearts ... nor will there ever be. We fought a thousand years, to get rid of the shackles ... only to invite it to our homes again ... sooner or later, we'll be the minority. We'll be fighting for our lives.

Winter is here ...

You're blaming serfdom on religion?????? Seriously? Take a look at the left/right paradigm and get back with me when you still think religion is our problem!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join