It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) Claims Responsibility for Oregon massacre. Chris Harper Mercer a Black Muslim?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There are conflicting accounts coming out now from survivors about what he meant when he was asking about people's religion. Do a news search.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: Violater1

I heard he's a right-wing Christian Extremist? He looks like one!

Now how many republicans do you know that aren't 'religous'

According to everyone on the LEFT.

We just love to cling to our guns, and religion.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

But why would this meathead ask victims for their religion and then kill the Christians.

BOMBSHELL: Oregon Gunman’s Social Network Found… Media Silent Because Of This HUGE Detail

The Washington Times reported that Harper-Mercer’s shooting was probably a hate crime, as he specifically targeted Christians during his attack.

Stacey Boylan, the mother of a witness to the shooting, told reporters that he asked potential victims whether or not they were Christian.

“And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you’re going to see God in just about one second.’ And then he shot and killed them.”

Kortney Moore, 18, told the News-Review she was in her Writing 115 class in Snyder Hall when a shot came through the window. Moore said she saw her teacher get shot in the head. The shooter then reportedly told the students to get on the ground before asking people to stand up and state their religion. He then began firing. Moore said she was lying on the ground with people who had been shot.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: xuenchen

How can someone be fascinated with The IRA and hate Christians?

Your sources are trash right wing regressive nonsense btw.

The IRA angle was part of the psy-ops.

Just wait for the real story to be published.

I think we hit a nerve on the Obamabots

Just wait, soon they will be saying he was funded by Israel.

So something you were propagating as true in your OP and now you've suddenly done a 180 about turn and decided it's a psyop?

Is that because you have a short memory or because you're a buffoon?

Your now taking things waaaaaay out of context and hurling ad hominem attacks. Thank you. Troll on

As for your team that stars you, kind of reminds me of this:

edit on V432015Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 03 Oct 2015 18:43:57 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: mekhanics

I heard he's a right-wing Christian Extremist? He looks like one!

Now how many republicans do you know that aren't 'religous'

According to everyone on the LEFT.

We just love to cling to our guns, and religion.

That's why the "Progressives" are different than Democrats! I know many religious Democrats and many of those RELIGIOUS DEMOCRATS also WON'T give up their guns!

Why are the Progressives so anxious for another blanket amnesty?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't think he's Black. I saw his father on the news and his father is White. Maybe he's 1/2 Black.
edit on 3-10-2015 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I don't think he's Black. I saw his father on the news and his father is White. Maybe he's 1/2 Black.

His Mother is a Black lady.

She works as some kind of nurse.

Her name is Laurel Harper.

I thought everybody knew this already?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Respond to one blanket generalization with another.

Nice.

There is plenty of religious and gun owning liberls/progressives as there are atheist pro gun control conservatives.

link   
This guy was a BLACK Muslim? That makes it like... 10 times worse. Regular Muslims fine, but a BLACK one? Unacceptable.

/sarcasm

Why did you feel the need to point out his race? Also, of course ISIS would try to take credit for this, just another way for people in America to be scared.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I did not know that. Do you know if she is a muslim.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

But why would this meathead ask victims for their religion and then kill the Christians.

BOMBSHELL: Oregon Gunman’s Social Network Found… Media Silent Because Of This HUGE Detail

The Washington Times reported that Harper-Mercer’s shooting was probably a hate crime, as he specifically targeted Christians during his attack.

Stacey Boylan, the mother of a witness to the shooting, told reporters that he asked potential victims whether or not they were Christian.

“And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you’re going to see God in just about one second.’ And then he shot and killed them.”

Kortney Moore, 18, told the News-Review she was in her Writing 115 class in Snyder Hall when a shot came through the window. Moore said she saw her teacher get shot in the head. The shooter then reportedly told the students to get on the ground before asking people to stand up and state their religion. He then began firing. Moore said she was lying on the ground with people who had been shot.

I read that same thing (verbatim, WAPO?)....but on a "liberal MSM site." The article goes to say that those who refused to answer were shot in the leg, not the head. Perhaps there were no Muslims in the class? Would he have also shot them in the head, or given them a pass? Did any of the survivors say they were not religious? Those are valid questions.

This doesn't prove he was a Muslim.

Seems like he had a problem with religion, hence his anti-religious stance.
edit on 3-10-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This guy was a BLACK Muslim? That makes it like... 10 times worse. Regular Muslims fine, but a BLACK one? Unacceptable.

/sarcasm

Why did you feel the need to point out his race? Also, of course ISIS would try to take credit for this, just another way for people in America to be scared.

Get a grip. If you don't think it is a piece of important investigative data to know whether or not he and/or his mother is muslim, then you wouldn't make much of an investigator.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Respond to one blanket generalization with another.

Nice.

There is plenty of religious and gun owning liberls/progressives as there are atheist pro gun control conservatives.

Blanket statement?

Explain! All I stated was that Conservatives are not the only ones religious or believed in owning guns!

Sorry I hurt your sensitive feelings?

link   

How can someone be fascinated with The IRA and hate Christians?

Your sources are trash right wing regressive nonsense btw.

The IRA angle was part of the psy-ops.

Just wait for the real story to be published.

I think we hit a nerve on the Obamabots

Just wait, soon they will be saying he was funded by Israel.

So something you were propagating as true in your OP and now you've suddenly done a 180 about turn and decided it's a psyop?

Is that because you have a short memory or because you're a buffoon?

Your now taking things waaaaaay out of context and hurling ad hominem attacks. Thank you. Troll on

Xuenchen said "the IRA part is just a psyop"...

You said "we hit a nerve"...

But in your OP you made a claim and attempted to validate that theory with a source that said the exact opposite of it being a "psyop"...

So again, short memory, or buffoonery...

Lastly, asking you a genuine question as to your stance is not an ad hominem...
But it is always fanciful to play the victim.

link   
Love how the criticism of the OP is going rather ignored and not addressed.

So far we got everything the shooter said himself is all a lie and part of a psy op, and since he has this guy connected to him on myspace that has pictures of a Palestinian group, he must be a shooter connected to ISIS.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

No one who is here for vibrant discussion gives two #s abou stars.

I'd rather they were done away with.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

That's why the "Progressives" are different than Democrats! I know many religious Democrats and many of those RELIGIOUS DEMOCRATS also WON'T give up their guns!

Right here, said progressives are different then the democrats specifically gun owning and religious ones.

Don't worry seeker, you would never be able to hurt my feelings.

edit on rdSat, 03 Oct 2015 18:48:12 -0500America/Chicago1020151280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

His Mother is a Black lady.

She works as some kind of nurse.

Her name is Laurel Harper.

I thought everybody knew this already?

Oh damn

Now we are gonna be called racists for criticizing Mercer.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Come on folks, knock of the personal remarks and if you can't make a civil post move on please.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

WHY?!

The mom didn't do the shooting, the KID DID. He shows nothing connected to that faith at all personally so who gives a flying # what the mom believed?

She is free to practice what ever religion she wants right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join