It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) Claims Responsibility for Oregon massacre. Chris Harper Mercer a Black Muslim?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There's a link out there where CNN lightened his skin and reshaped his nose and lips.
This is what passes for news?
Good God were screwed.

By these processes George Zimmerman became a White Hispanic.

I also happened to see NBC's coverage. Where most sources have pretty gone with him asking people about their religion before shooting the Christians in the head because it came from someone in the room and was them confirmed by a relative of that person, this is what NBC ran with:

Earlier reports, citing a survivor's account as told to relatives, said that Harper Mercer asked people whether they were Christian before firing. But J.J. Vicari, who was in the classroom next to the where the attack occurred, said he never heard the gunman ask about religion and never even heard the gunman's voice.

So they went with someone in the next room who never heard the gunman say anything over people who were in the same room in order to try to white wash that detail out of their story.

This is how the press hides details they'd rather not report.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There's a link out there where CNN lightened his skin and reshaped his nose and lips.
This is what passes for news?
Good God were screwed.

By these processes George Zimmerman became a White Hispanic.

I also happened to see NBC's coverage. Where most sources have pretty gone with him asking people about their religion before shooting the Christians in the head because it came from someone in the room and was them confirmed by a relative of that person, this is what NBC ran with:

Earlier reports, citing a survivor's account as told to relatives, said that Harper Mercer asked people whether they were Christian before firing. But J.J. Vicari, who was in the classroom next to the where the attack occurred, said he never heard the gunman ask about religion and never even heard the gunman's voice.

So they went with someone in the next room who never heard the gunman say anything over people who were in the same room in order to try to white wash that detail out of their story.

This is how the press hides details they'd rather not report.

Exactly, a survivor, someone in the room
and who was there will now be discounted
because his eye witness account
doesn't fit the liberal/progressive
narrative.

They will probably manage to
make all the survivors look like idiots
when they tell their stories
of how he killed only Christians
and let non-Christians live.
They will explain away what they
"thought" they heard and take the
word of someone who wasn't even
in the room.

They are feeling guilty about
their constant barrage of
how Christians are...(name the
ugly meme)
and how it contributed to this
incident and are out to cover
it up because the truth is too
personally ugly for them to bear.

edit on 7Sun, 04 Oct 2015 07:47:56 -0500am100410amk040 by grandmakdw because: grammar addition

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: TheBulk

He is mixed.

By your logic Obama can't be racist to whites since he is half.

Obama is mixed too, right?

Then according to many in this thread.
That means Obama is white!

What a revelation.
Thanks for opening my eyes.
And here I thought he was black.
Tisk tisk, how racist of me.

Of course, you are all right,
being half and half means
you are really white.
Of course, you guys win.

(sarcasm for those of you too....to get it)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Cheyenne Fitzgerald said she did not say she was Christian and was shot anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This going to happen more and more because the governments free stuff isn't good enough any more they want better free stuff. More and more so I don't have to try to succeed.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Ignore Grand he is loving the fact the guy may have asked people that and he can blame people who question religion for the tragedy.
Go on Grand tell us again it is our fault like in the other thread.
They love to feel persecuted.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
okay what was the original plan stated for the new world order:

to get the abrahamic religions to fight each other to the death. from the over head pressure created by these incidents, remold the social environment into one free of specific religious beliefs, particularly abrahamic ones. if you see examples of these religions killing each other because of religion, whether fake or real, you can rest assured the people doing so are either running that programming or are brainwashed to believe it is something they must do for god to be happy.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

He shot everyone. The report is that he shot those who professed Christianity in the head and those who didn't elsewhere. The difference there is pretty clear.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

He shot everyone. The report is that he shot those who professed Christianity in the head and those who didn't elsewhere. The difference there is pretty clear.

by elsewhere you mean not in the head but in some other body part?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Ignore Grand he is loving the fact the guy may have asked people that and he can blame people who question religion for the tragedy.
Go on Grand tell us again it is our fault like in the other thread.
They love to feel persecuted.

Can't stand the truth when it
pricks your conscience?
I can't help you there.

Keep on in blissful denial.

Let me get the current liberal
meme correct:
Someone not in the room said that
he did not ask people if they were
Christian before shooting them in
the head and letting non-Christians live.
He is a white supremacist, even though
he is half black. Hmmmm, what do those of
you claim Obama is now?
He is Muslim and ISIS is responsible,
ISIS would LOVE to take credit
and the anti-religionists
would rather believe this
without any proof, other than
the word of a terrorist group
who wasn't there.

Ok, soak in the propaganda
and ignore reality.

Sticking ones head in the sand
when the facts are difficult to
hear is something that many
must do to keep their
sanity in check.

edit on 8Sun, 04 Oct 2015 08:26:31 -0500am100410amk040 by grandmakdw because: addition grammar

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

So do you feel guilty when a person blows themselves up in the name of their religion or throws a gay person from a bridge?.
Oh but do continue playing the persecution piano.
The guy had mental health issues but you wish to attempt to blame people who speak up against religion? Pfft shameful tbh you should be ashamed and I'm sure Jesus would be also of what you are saying.
It shows you up for what you are.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So do you feel guilty when a person blows themselves up in the name of their religion or throws a gay person from a bridge?.
The guy had mental health issues but you wish to attempt to blame people who speak up against religion? Pfft shameful tbh you should be ashamed and I'm sure Jesus would be also of what you are saying.

If someone of my religion does it, I too carry the shame of what that person has done.
Most on ATS and in social media make certain I carry that shame.
But I do and I think it is awful and I say that to everyone who will listen that what the
person did was wrong and evil.

By the way Christians don't throw gays off bridges.
But you can blame that on me if it makes you feel better.

How would you know what Jesus would say, I thought you weren't a Christian
and think Christians are .....(whatever ugly thing)

Anyway, I am the worlds worst Christian, that should be clear to you all by now.
And I acknowledge it often, I am a real person with real feelings and I get angry
and I make mistakes (lots of them) and I am not perfect.
I refuse to turn the other cheek, shame on me, but I won't.

Of course I can't expect non-Christians who hate religion
to take responsibility for their rhetoric of hate toward
religion and religious people can I? That is way too much
for you all to handle. Or is it that in your perfection you
can not see that your ideology is as hateful as what you
claim mine is. Hmmmm.

edit on 8Sun, 04 Oct 2015 08:42:44 -0500am100410amk040 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

by elsewhere you mean not in the head but in some other body part?

Yes, the person who reported he was asking people about their religion and shooting Christians in the head was in surgery because she's been shot in the back with bullet traveling down her spine. Her family member was the one who reiterated her testimony because she'd told the same to them.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think we need to let the dust settle here. First I heard from witnesses in the room that he asked if they were Christian before he shot them, but then I heard from other witnesses in the room that he simply asked if they were religious and if they said yes, he said "you're going to meet your maker soon".

The stuff online that was attributed to him implied that he was spiritual but not religious, and that he was against all organized religion. There were also stories that he was upset because he couldn't make friends and couldn't get a girlfriend, and of course blames everyone but himself for that.

There are lots of stories floating around right now, and lots of claims. I'm waiting until those die down and something more resembling the truth comes out. I'd like to see what was in the envelope he gave to the student he let live.

I am leaning towards this sad event not having anything to do with Christianity, and ISIS just trying to take advantage of any media they can get.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No one should be thrown from a bridge for being anything. Do you feel guilty when they crucify thieves in the ME?

Face it, the guy singled out a particular group to shoot in the head. Had he asked people if they were gay and shot gays in the head and everyone else somewhere else, would you be upset at people crying that he was a hateful bigot with mental issues?

Somehow, I think not. Just because Christians are not a traditional group one thinks of as being targeted doesn't mean they can't be. And just because the reporter in VA had mental issues and perceived everything as racial doesn't men he didn't target his colleagues because of their race any less than Dylan Roof.

What I am seeing is a reluctance for people to understand that any group can be targeted by those who hate, even the ones you don't want to think can be targets because you prefer to think of them as the ones who always target. So yes, that means that whites and Christians can be targets just like gays and blacks and Muslims can. We are a group no different from any other group.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No one should be thrown from a bridge for being anything. Do you feel guilty when they crucify thieves in the ME?

Face it, the guy singled out a particular group to shoot in the head. Had he asked people if they were gay and shot gays in the head and everyone else somewhere else, would you be upset at people crying that he was a hateful bigot with mental issues?

Somehow, I think not. Just because Christians are not a traditional group one thinks of as being targeted doesn't mean they can't be. And just because the reporter in VA had mental issues and perceived everything as racial doesn't men he didn't target his colleagues because of their race any less than Dylan Roof.

What I am seeing is a reluctance for people to understand that any group can be targeted by those who hate, even the ones you don't want to think can be targets because you prefer to think of them as the ones who always target. So yes, that means that whites and Christians can be targets just like gays and blacks and Muslims can. We are a group no different from any other group.

If I were a Muslim I'd feel horribily guilty about the beheadings, the terrorism etc.
But I'm not a Muslim.

I am a totally imperfect and rotten example of a Christian, that's for sure.

Yes people are refusing to see that someone
in the US can target Christians specifically.

And people are refusing to see that the daily
barrage of hate speech directed toward
Christians (which the people doing it can't
or won't see how hateful it is)
can and possibly has had real life
consequences.

That the non-religous CAN motivate
a hate crime.
Anyone who constantly spews ugliness
about any group or individual
can be responsible by proxy
for a hate crime perpetrated
against the group they are constantly
speaking hatefully about.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
We can speculate all day long, but in truth, we don't really know his motive yet.

However, conflicting reports emerged about Harper-Mercer's words as he shot his victims.

Stephanie Salas, the mother of Rand McGowan, another student who survived, said she was told by her son that the shooter asked victims whether they were religious but did not specifically target Christians.

Salas said it was like telling the victims "you're going to be meeting your maker."

www.heraldtribune.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The fact that this story has been so quickly dropped from the news cycle speaks volumes. Something about it doesn't fit the narrative. Stories like this are kept alive if they can be used to beat the drum for an agenda. Had he targeted a preferred group, had he been a Muslim, had be been an illegal alien, had this been the typical random white male targeting anyone he could, etc., all these things could be used to push an agenda so the story would still be front and center.

That's gone and being obfuscated tells me it's embarrassing in some way and not something the press wants to report. So that's why I say he was targeting Christians. Do I think this means there will be a wide pattern of anti-Christian hate crimes? Not yet, but I think the attempts to confuse and flush are pretty strong indicators that something doesn't fit the agenda and would be inconvenient to report on no matter how wonderful this story might be to push gun control or any number of other political agendas out there.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Is like everything grandma, people will look at whatever fit their agendas and point of views, because of that the government propaganda and the media propaganda will give the people the ammunition they need to keep feeding them to get the derivable RESULTS.

Now is the time to obfuscate people right after the tragedy, so opinions are make, cemented as the only truth, like that by the time the real truth comes out people already have made up their minds and the real information is rendered to the insignificant status.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Why are you minimizing this? Any fool can see what happened. He didn't ask them if they were gay. He didn't throw them from a bridge. He asked if they were Christian and then he shot them in the head. You want to deny that, you go right ahead. You want to deny that the constant Christian bashing that goes on doesn't contribute to this, you go ahead. You are being foolish.
edit on 10/4/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join