It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
I don't buy remote viewing but I definitely believe in the possibility that Mars has artifacts and possibly an ancient civilization once - maybe we even came from there somehow.
There may well be evidence on Mars now regarding its history but for whatever reason, they're not taking the pictures and we're in no hurry to get there.

It's a mystery

Have you heard of the Mars HIRISE mission an example HERE

Have a look at the links on that page, look at the file sizes for the downloadable images eg Grayscale: map-projected (1110.1 MB), there are links to use as wallpaper for your computer at 2560x1920 if your monitor can cope.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
I don't buy remote viewing but I definitely believe in the possibility that Mars has artifacts and possibly an ancient civilization once - maybe we even came from there somehow.
There may well be evidence on Mars now regarding its history but for whatever reason, they're not taking the pictures and we're in no hurry to get there.

It's a mystery

I believe as a species we had conquered most of the known universe but our ego eventually destroyed us and either history was/is hidden or we simply forgot over the generations (lost knowledge).

I think the problem is we are looking "on Mars" when we should be looking "in Mars".

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: old_god
I believe as a species we had conquered most of the known universe but our ego eventually destroyed us and either history was/is hidden or we simply forgot over the generations (lost knowledge).

What makes you think we are so special?

Humanity (and Earth) is just a tiny tiny spec of virtual nothingness among the vastness of the universe -- in both space and time. There are probably many many other alien civilization who exist in space, and many more who had previously existed in time...

...So what evidence do you have that humanity is so special that it's not just an infinitesimal speck in the total space of the universe who have lived for an incredibly short fraction of an instant in the total time of the universe?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I find it funny how the Powers-That-Be are still so scared to reveal the "actual stuff" when it comes to ETs, space exploration, etc. Humanity is slowly waking up.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: itanosam

Ever thought they are as much in the dark as us?.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

LOL
Your comparison looks exactly the same from low to hi-res.
Nothing like the viking face, and then the later taken hi-res face.

And this is the Skunk works forum. Maybe you missed the recommendation to read about that earlier?

You are also acting like anything coming from NASA is 100% reliable. They cut the resolution on their releases of many images so that nothing can be detected when there are things in it they don't want the public to see.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

NASA does not reduce the resolution of images it releases. When images are reproduced in popular media, it is the publisher that reduces the resolution during the publishing process. "Anomaly researchers" prefer to use these degraded images because they afford more opportunity to engage in pareidolia. When the images are cross checked against the original data, which is usually available free of charge from NASA, the anomalies usually disappear.
edit on 4-10-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

NASA does not reduce the resolution of images it releases. When images are reproduced in popular media, it is the publisher that reduces the resolution during the publishing process. "Anomaly researchers" prefer to use these degraded images because they afford more opportunity to engage in pareidolia. When the images are cross checked against the original data, which is usually available free of charge from NASA, the anomalies usually disappear.

Not usually they don't. They have released what they said was the RAW data on the Face and then when checked, the spatial dimensions of the Mars Surveyor image of Cydonia released by JPL are only half of what should have been acquired.

The CCD cameras in raw data leave fingerprints of these things. So, yes, NASA does reduce resolution sometimes. It is to obscure.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Please explain, using links to the data.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Not worth the trouble.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, I have yet to see this general being interviewed on *any* of the mainstream media outlets regarding this amazing revalation.

Why is it only the..."less-than-reputable" sites who will carry his factual statements?

Anyone..?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Well, I have yet to see this general being interviewed on *any* of the mainstream media outlets regarding this amazing revalation.

Why is it only the..."less-than-reputable" sites who will carry his factual statements?

Anyone..?

When was the last time (or any time for that matter) that the mainstream media picked up on a similar story? I've been having an interests in UFO and every conspiracy theory in general for close to 3 decades and I have yet to see a mainstream media talk about even just one. So stop asking ridiculous questions.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: itanosam

Ever thought they are as much in the dark as us?.

Maybe they just "ARE THE DARK" period; (holding all secrets) unwilling to tell the truth to the unwashed ill deserved masses?
edit on 4-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: old_god
Destroyed their atmosphere through warrish antics and became a subterranean specie?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Anyone..?

General Albert Stubblebine was retired because he was in poor health and not the physical type of poor, but the sticking pencils up your nose and saying "wibble" kind
You know he retired in 1984 right, so you can bet, he's really credible on what the Army is doing 30 years after he left.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

Anyone..?

General Albert Stubblebine was retired because he was in poor health and not the physical type of poor, but the sticking pencils up your nose and saying "wibble" kind
You know he retired in 1984 right, so you can bet, he's really credible on what the Army is doing 30 years after he left.

Retired Generals and Admirals and such are still connected, and are usually consulted on global and national security issues. They sit on boards as consultants to presidents, and committees and still retain their top secret security clearances even long after retirement.
Plus, they get cushy jobs as consultants by corporations and are often Liaisons to current military leaders and other high level people inside and outside government.
They might be old, but they are hardly obsolete. And they are still "in the know" when it comes to many current top secret projects.
So, what you mentioned above is really 100% incorrect assumption.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

This should be interesting, but I doubt you will see any such links!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

This should be interesting, but I doubt you will see any such links!

Your damn right you won't.
You and those other 2, wmd and Dj are blacklisted trolls not deserving of any collaboration whatsoever. and I do not partake with your kind.
You don't follow the ATS rules, or respect anyone.
Just be glad you can do what you do anonymously.
Plus, this is the Skunk Works forum. No one is asking you to believe anything here. You should feel free to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.
edit on 4-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am curious about "Marduk"; (annunaki God from Sumerian writings) but isn't that the name of the planet that was destroyed in (way back when) wartime with Mars and is now the asteroid belt existing between Mars and Jupiter? Old_God most likely knows what I am speaking of. It amazes me the lengths de-bunkers go to discredit Generals, Astronauts or other very reputable individuals statements about what they know regarding all that is hidden from us.Is it fear based or a planned deliberate agenda?
edit on 4-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Marduk

Anyone..?

Retired Generals and Admirals and such are still connected, and are usually consulted on global and national security issues. They sit on boards as consultants to presidents, and committees and still retain their top secret security clearances even long after retirement.
Plus, they get cushy jobs as consultants by corporations and are often Liaisons to current military leaders and other high level people inside and outside government.
They might be old, but they are hardly obsolete. And they are still "in the know" when it comes to many current top secret projects.
So, what you mentioned above is really 100% incorrect assumption.

That's totally correct NCA. I already posted general's bio early in the thread but must have been missed by some. So here it is again:

Major General Albert (Bert) N. Stubblebine III (U.S. Army, Retired) graduated from The United States Military Academy (West Point) in 1952, and served in the US Army for 32 years. Starting his career as an Armor officer, he subsequently rose through the ranks to lead troops at every echelon of Army command, and held several senior posts in US Army Intelligence. His commands as a General Officer included the US Army Intelligence Center and School, the Army's Electronic Research and Development Command (ERADCOM) and the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Whilst on active duty Stubblebine also redesigned the intelligence architecture of the United States Army, and restructured the Army Intelligence training curriculum. After his retirement from the Army in 1984 he served until 1990 as the Vice President for Intelligence Systems at BDM Corporation, a private defense sector contractor, and then acted as a part-time consultant to two government contractors; ERIM, and Space Applications Corporation (SAC). More recently, and along with his wife, the psychiatrist Rima Laibow, Stubblebine sat on the Board of Canadian Submarine Technologies Inc...

edit on 4-10-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join