It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Sorry but Paul Hellyer is not a reliable source at all, just saying. Rank does not equate to factual accuracy.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

Sorry but Paul Hellyer is not a reliable source at all, just saying. Rank does not equate to factual accuracy.

I think Paul Hellyer is reliable -- what I mean is that he is just a person who has a belief in alien visitation, just like a lot of people (a lot of people on ATS right now). He has a real belief, but that doesn't mean his belief is accurate.

However, it should be noted that Hellyer's belief in alien visitation was NOT caused by some super-secret stuff he learned as Defense Minister. He HIMSELF has said that during his time in office when he had security clearance, he did not discover any information confirming alien visitation of Earth.

Granted, there is one account of a U.S. General who told him (some time after Hellyer left office) of that general confirming some information about alien visitation, but there isn't much to back that up.

edit on 10/5/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
I absolutely did not mean to imply that he was lying or anything, if that is how it came across - I believe he believes what he says but I meant *what he said* was not reliable. He sounds like the senator Joe Rogan interviewed, who believed in all of this stuff because he was told by others that it was true.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I would say there is an element of deceit in how Hellyer is constantly billed as "the former Defence Minister of Canada" by UFO researchers when it is clear he has no insider information from his time in government. It's an Appeal to Authority fallacy.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i firmly believe that all earthlings are originated from the original martians (pre-vallis marineres catastrophe) so i have no reason at all to doubt that evidence of said society is extant still on mars and detectable either by robotic exploration or even remote viewing.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I would say there is an element of deceit in how Hellyer is constantly billed as "the former Defence Minister of Canada" by UFO researchers when it is clear he has no insider information from his time in government. It's an Appeal to Authority fallacy.

I don't think the title is used as a deception tool rather than as a social status which makes him a more public figure. That's all. Once you read about Hellyer is clear that he never said he got his information from the position he held in the government.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2015 by Telos because: double post

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: DupontDeux

Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing. He attempted walking through walls,you don't say? picture that a bunch of military men in class A's walking directly into walls and being bumped back only to try again. What is this? The men who stare at goats?

Tread carefully here as the OP finds humour repulsive. Maybe the military guy is the ultimate workplace prankster? I have my workers tortured this last week with a fake rat on a string (The simple things). If they were gullible enough that I could convince them to walk through walls then this would certainly take things to a new level. At a push I think I could convince them to bend a couple of spoons.

Or maybe the guy was having a happy dream and when he awakened thought he could run through a wall or two, kinda like this :

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

It makes me wonder why it is not on front pages all over the world.

Even media have their limits.

They also investigate these things and probably came to the conclusion some on here have...the man is crazy.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

All of those "now" asteroids could have been part of a planet in the past though.

You think because they are just big asteroids now that they couldn't be remnants from a past planet or planetoid?

Ok Einstein.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
You think because they are just big asteroids now that they couldn't be remnants from a past planet or planetoid?

Apparently there is not enough mass there to create a planet big enough for a civilization to develop on. Unless the bulk of it got knocked completely out of the solar system. Maybe that's why the planets are tilted the way they are.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Neither does Edgar Mitchell; that crazy U.S. Apollo Astronaut (accidently chosen/ participated in Moon missions a Free Mason) that agrees with Hellyer? Too many credible people are coming forward with their very specific information regarding the extra-terrestrial footprint on this planet; to be dismissed/debunked out of hand.
edit on 5-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Neither does Edgar Mitchell; that crazy U.S. Apollo Astronaut (accidently chosen/ participated in Moon missions a Free Mason) that agrees with Hellyer? Too many credible people are coming forward with their very specific information regarding the extra-terrestrial footprint on this planet; to be dismissed/debunked out of hand.

Neither Hellyer nor Mitchell have added any "new" specific information. Both of them have only repeated things about alien visitation that had already been part of the public record. Anything that they may have added to the discussion is (by their own admission) speculation.

They are simply two people who happen to have an interest in alien visitation. By that I mean that neither of them have ever said that they learned "secret" information through their official positions (MoD and Astronaut) that nobody else knew.

edit on 10/5/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Apparently there is not enough mass there to create a planet big enough for a civilization to develop on. Unless the bulk of it got knocked completely out of the solar system. Maybe that's why the planets are tilted the way they are.

Good points,
For one, I have never claimed there was a planet, only discussing the idea here. That is a very good possibility you mention about a large portion of material getting knocked far away outside that belt.
A younger Solar system could have been more favorable naturally to support a planet large enough for original development..

2, If the moon has current activity underground and above, there could be a civilization there small or large. Can't know for certain. Then there could be a small planet with the same thing. Our own military has proposed a colony there in the past.

3: It could be the reason why there is no planet sized thing in the belt, because that particular gravity band and the gravity effects from Jupiter and all the rest, have too many opposing forces to allow a natural event there like the natural placement of a planetary body in the asteroid belt.

Science will probably eventually find all the answers, but until then, we have the skunk works forum for one, to discuss them without any limits on the imagination.
Being allowed the freedom to think without constraints is how many discoveries are made anyways. Some are made by more conventional means.
edit on 5-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

They are simply two people who happen to have an interest in alien visitation. By that I mean that neither of them have ever said that they learned "secret" information through their official positions (MoD and Astronaut) that nobody else knew.

Two random people regurgitating the samo samo everyone but the public knows to be true. There was a joke running that surfaced in Hughes Aircraft hallways (everyone was compartmentalized); pointing to others whispering "Are those the little green men technology researchers?" "Yes; you can tell; get close enough they all reek of excessive spirits consumption" (not a joke actually more a truism).
edit on 5-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
well,

1) night vision can be traced back to pre ww II US military with the use of " night glasses" all the way to its technical progression of present day where night vision goggles are available to the general public.

2) fiber optics can be traced back to 1842 with image transmission through fiber optics as far back as 1920.

I'm all for disclosure but Corso and the General stated in the OP just do not have any hard evidence. No matter a man's pedigree, when it comes to the "greatest discovery in the HISTORY of mankind" I need more than a man's word or uncorroborated novel.

We still haven't achieved the level of technology that was said to have been in the Roswell wreckage.
The fiber optics in it had their own energy integrated within it's components. It was said that when a bundle of them was squeezed, the strands lit up with light.
Why would this be important in a space craft? If it was Mass cancelling, then that would mess up everything electronic, unless you used fiber optics.
Photons have no mass already, and wouldn't be affected in a mass cancelling craft.
This technology right now is still unheard of publicly.
It does exists though.
If you can imagine it, we already have it, according to the former Lockheed CEO. That isn't the only source though.
Believe it or not..
Corso must have known something about this, or he wouldn't have spoken about the fiber optics found, and he wouldn't have known about how much more advanced the Roswell wreckage fiber optics were, and are still not that advanced today.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You just keep repeating this "too many credible people" garbage hoping people will bite the hook... Job title or rank do not necessitate that someone is credible!! DelMarvel is right, it's nothing more than an appeal to authority.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

well,

1) night vision can be traced back to pre ww II US military with the use of " night glasses" all the way to its technical progression of present day where night vision goggles are available to the general public.

2) fiber optics can be traced back to 1842 with image transmission through fiber optics as far back as 1920.

I'm all for disclosure but Corso and the General stated in the OP just do not have any hard evidence. No matter a man's pedigree, when it comes to the "greatest discovery in the HISTORY of mankind" I need more than a man's word or uncorroborated novel.

We still haven't achieved the level of technology that was said to have been in the Roswell wreckage.

I'm pretty sure we've mastered balsa wood and foil. There's no evidence whatsoever that any fiberoptic related stuff was found.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing

You just keep repeating this "too many credible people" garbage hoping people will bite the hook... Job title or rank do not necessitate that someone is credible!! DelMarvel is right, it's nothing more than an appeal to authority.

People always accept "other" credible people's testimony, when it has to do with other things. People even still believe what our president says, because somehow a president is always credible. The only difference is that the others have never been known to ever lie throughout their entire career, unlike our presidents, especially the current one.

But if it has to do with a subject that the media has been warned to always laugh at and lie about by our government, the Brookings report, and many other things, then it must somehow be bunk. Ridicule is a paid for part of the US military's multi million dollar budget, just for that purpose. This is no secret.
Are you going to be an unwitting patsy even after learning this? It is the safest move publicly, but not the one that clings to any truth.
If anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, it is our military generals and others who have given a lifetime of honest patriotic service for the rest of us. Not the dirt bags already well established as the real liars.
edit on 6-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

well,

I'm pretty sure we've mastered balsa wood and foil. There's no evidence whatsoever that any fiberoptic related stuff was found.

ROFL, right, because half a platoon of Roswell Army Air Force personnel who were guarding, and in charge of all the most sophisticated equipment and weapons in the entire country, including the most powerful Microwave RADAR ever built which could track objects past the moon, state of the art ballistic missiles, and nuclear weapons got it all wrong the first day and couldn't tell the difference from a foil and balsa wood balloon, and only discovered their mistake the next day when General Ramey showed up to set them all straight.
Please give me more to laugh at like you always do.
And later, a whistleblower went on CBS news and claimed they were just following orders to debunk all UFO related events, had his audio feed cut off mid broadcast so people couldn't hear what he was saying..
Yep, its all just a big misunderstanding, right?
edit on 6-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join