It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Get used to that he is a slippery fellah and will edit every post in any kind of debate, I find it rather entertaining though.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

. I never bought the "face on mars" boondoggle where they tried selling the idea that different lighting angles and camera angles could mash out a face and turn it into a smeared mesa with hardly any features anymore.. Just because of higher resolution..That is the biggest joke I ever saw anyone buy into. And even a bigger joke seeing it sold.

Well prove it wrong then, I remember seeing the face on Mars news reports when first shown on TV taken from a distance with a low resolution camera you see a FACE .

We have a prime example a lot closer the Man in The Moon, but see close up images and they show flat plains and craters the illusion of the face soon disappears.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
temp closed to allow members to read

Listen Up!

Please read the forum description........and realize You are responsible for your own posts.

And Stay on topic.
If you need mod help, use the alert function....do not derail the thread. All this off topic banter/bickering needs to stop.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Oct 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

reopened 7:08 PM EDT

edit on Sat Oct 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!! ENOUGH OF THIS OFF TOPIC GARBAGE, RETURN TO THE TOPIC OR HARSHER ACTIONS WILL FOLLOW!!!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST AND IF YOU CAN'T POST ON TOPIC, MOVE ON PLEASE.

Blaine91555

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
You mean put the rovers in areas on Mars where there is actual evidence of geometric structures built with intelligent design (not erosion).

Give us a hint as to where they are, and we'll look for them with the MRO or one of the other high-resolution orbiters. Some of them take pretty good pictures and a good chunk of the planet has been imaged already. Unless these geometric structures are really small, or the lost civilization only built a few buildings (not much of a civilization then).

Give us the RV map coordinates and we'll take a look. No claiming they were "censored" if we don't find anything, though. That's just cheating.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If the powers to be knew Mars had machines made by ET, I doubt they'd share with the world, high resolution maps of the surface of mars. Just does not make sense. Think its more likely that the general had to much time on his hands and read a few too many ATS threads.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
I agree and run the risk of being tricked somehow into accidentally using my American Express Card (no limit) funding this mission on Mars; cost of reprograming the Prowlers direction coordinates (potential clean up of suspicious activity sites) could be in the billions of dollars charged to this account.
edit on 3-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
everything we see on mars is not "rocks"
mars once had a thriving civilization,,,why is this so hard to believe?

(post by Aliensun removed for a manners violation)
(post by TheInhumanCentipede removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Personally, I trust no one in power. How does the Major General himself even know anything? Only from what he's told or shown by other people, right? And what are they being told? Who are they working for?

The UFO's I've seen were supernatural, not technological. They can shape-shift and look like a spacecraft, or one of our planes, but they're not what they appear.

At one time I was hugely intrigued by the topic of alien spacecrafts, abductions and modern society one day establishing contact with them, but these days I'm skeptical about everything.

I've seen experimental aircraft with my own eyes flying from a military base north of Toronto, using technology way beyond anything we should have. Why is this still a secret? Why are aliens only contacting us now? Wouldn't they have contacted us before if we have such technology? The 'technology' I saw could have been hoaxed. For all we know, some of these 'experimental aircraft' could really be experimental holographic illusions. It could be any number of things. Yet, we all like to assume these things are what we want them to be.

The human race has been in contact with entities throughout human existence. Some are described as peaceful, others generally harmless, others mischievous and others evil (you'll find this in every culture you study.) Now people such as Dr. Stephen Greer and David Wilcock are talking about establishing psychic contact with aliens. Greer has stated that all aliens are good and there's nothing to worry about! HA! Anyone who knows about the paranormal knows how absurd that statement is! Never mind how he lies about his 'free energy' technology.

Question everything!
edit on 3-10-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
After 11 pages of discussion what are we left with? A general says that there is stuff on Mars. The evidence for this is from Remote Viewing. That is the sum total of evidence we have here. Insofar as that is enough to float your boat, well, I wish you luck with that conclusion. For the rest of us, do keep on dreaming.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I do have a couple on my ATS images page I forgot about, although I can only present them here as simply "images:" I can't know for certain they are actually what they look like they are. But on Earth, not many would question it.
Notice the perfect right angles on the cooling vents and the geometry

The electric motor...
Keep in mind NASA will airbrush things to give them more "deniability" or Rockefy them. They have to do this based on current military law and classified information laws which is what defines everything they are allowed to say to the public, or foreign countries. That has been in place since 1958.
This one is a dead body which looks mummified ( I don't know if it actually is one, but it sure looks funny laying there looking at the Curiosity rover's camera

It looks like it is grinning.. right leg bone goes into what looks like a boot
How did Butch Cassidy wind up on Mars anyway?

You do know how digital images are made but looking at your reasoning I will say NO, enlarge any digital image as much as that and all you see is the pixels which have STRAIGHT EDGES doh!

Here is an image of a BLACK dot zoomed in and resaved, look what happens it's no longer a circle and it's no longer all black. You can see the pixels and artifacts from the jpeg processing to save the image.

Learn about digital images before jumping to conclusions

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

That image, with less "enhancement" was discussed a while back.
Here's a picture of the motor from another angle.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just goes to show you can't really judge a rock by looking at one side of it.
edit on 10/4/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

If you would have paid attention to my posts you would have read that I made no claims whatsoever as to what the images actually showed. But when you are so quick on the troll line, the sinker weights down your head so you can't see.

And the straight line was already there before the image was enhanced. Even if it wasn't it doesn't make or break anything.

You should learn everything all over again before making so many assumptions.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

If you would have paid attention to my posts you would have read that I made no claims whatsoever as to what the images actually showed. But when you are so quick on the troll line, the sinker weights down your head so you can't see.

And the straight line was already there before the image was enhanced. Even if it wasn't it doesn't make or break anything.

You should learn everything all over again before making so many assumptions.

PROVE the staright line comment, link to ORIGINAL unzoomed image !!!!

In fact lets look at what you said before

I have found things in mars images for a long time, and shown them to people by printing them on paper, and not telling them the images are from mars, and they always identify the object in the image for exactly what it is.

When you tell someone to look at this image on mars, especially online, that is when they call it a rock, or mind tricks. It's pretty darn funny.
I have also seen things that are in fact illusions and matrixing. It just takes time to study an image and let everything filter in and then it's easier to know fact from illusion.
If this is all true, then it isn't much of a surprise to me. I never bought the "face on mars" boondoggle where they tried selling the idea that different lighting angles and camera angles could mash out a face and turn it into a smeared mesa with hardly any features anymore.. Just because of higher resolution..That is the biggest joke I ever saw anyone buy into. And even a bigger joke seeing it sold.

Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE to prove what you say above in bold is wrong.

Here is the DOME in a Mars crater

Same crater hi-res light at different angle

edit on 4-10-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

So everyone can see you talk total BS because you DON'T know what you are talking about.
edit on 4-10-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I don't buy remote viewing but I definitely believe in the possibility that Mars has artifacts and possibly an ancient civilization once - maybe we even came from there somehow.
There may well be evidence on Mars now regarding its history but for whatever reason, they're not taking the pictures and we're in no hurry to get there.

It's a mystery

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join