It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning our backs on Islam.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It can no longer be a case of "we can't punish the many because of the few".

Oh you really want to set the precedent?

We have PEOPLE killing all over this world, I guess it is time for that line of thought to get kicked in gear for all huh?

Or just muslims?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I fear no man, not ISIS or any other murderous militia. My only mission on Earth is to love everyone, including ISIS, and spread the good word. My flesh may parish, but my spirit will remain. This body is only temporary, so ISIS has no power over me for they will only take me out of this wicked world and free my spirit.

Matthew 22:37-39 “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Matthew 24:14 - “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.”

1 Corinthians 6:19 - "Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself."

2 Corinthians 5 - As long as we are in these bodies, we are away from the Lord. 7 But we live by faith, not by what we see. 8 We should be cheerful, because we would rather leave these bodies and be at home with the Lord. 9 But whether we are at home with the Lord or away from him, we still try our best to please him. 10 After all, Christ will judge each of us for the good or the bad that we do while living in these bodies.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Most likely this flood of immigration came as surprice, no country in Europe was prepared to this or had resources to deal it in the way it should have been. In Dublin agreement countries signed that where immigrant first arrives they will be registered... none of the countries in EU are doing it. In Finland first flood of immigrants came all the sudden and we were not ready either but in this week we have been registering everyone who comes and there are checking points with military and police helping out. The thing is that Finland is pretty much bottom of the sack.. These refugees have already been in pretty much every country in EU before coming here and some of them are going back (Sweden)as they do not want to be registered or don´t have decent papers.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

. In Dublin agreement countries signed that where immigrant first arrives they will be registered... none of the countries in EU are doing it.

This I agree with, registration should be happening.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

From the Quran:

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

— Qur'an, [Quran 2:191]

I guess its how you interpret the Quran. It clearly says "kill them where ever you find them".

This verse cannot be interpreted properly without the important bolded parts, miss.

Otherwise it's just aggressions and not self defence, and therefore un-Islamic.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yes I said us white guys, as I am a blue eyed blond haired guy.
Thesaneone said I was saying only white people shoot, try some reading comprehension, no where did I say that.

So no, it was not quoted correctly, NO WHERE did I say it was ONLY them. Just asked about them specifically.
My words are asking what people have done to police their own, and you want to bring up legislature that was fought tooth and nail calming it was backed!? What world do you live in??
Or saying that people supported calling them terrorist?! Holy hell, hello fantasy land.

What laws are you even talking about btw? What were the new ones in response to each shooting.

You are playing word games. YOU need some reading comprehension. You stated white guys. You did not say anyone else or imply that your statement included anyone else. You said white guys. You didn't have to, but you did. You could have left it at your culture. That included a lot of people. But you singled out white guys. It doesn't matter how much you try to backpedal and rewrite it now, the truth is out there for everyone to see.

These word games you play are getting old, and are treading very close to full blown trolling.

Says the troll.

This post serves no purpose other than name-calling. It does nothing to advance the conversation or the thread. Any comments from the mods?

That's rich, but I guess as long as it's you doing the name calling and calling Sremmos a troll you'd prefer the mods to do nothing.

It was thoroughly explained to you twice why you were wrong.
I see you've replied again since...

That's trolling at its finest, Vroom.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
*Snip*

Islam is the dying archetype of old humanity. I don't see a bunch of violent misogynists, I see guys who are dead set on fighting a power that's far worse than Allah. Once they're gone, you can all kiss your individual asses goodbye. There'll be nothing between you and your new human monolith.
edit on 9/26/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Not my fault you and thesaneone are putting only in there when I didn't say it.

I am not hiding from what I said, I asked what that poster has done about his culture which would be white male.

Never did I say that we are the only ones doing the killing.

Only ones playing word games are you guys trying to twist.

Do you apologize and push for gun laws when ever someone goes and kills people with a gun?
Do you feel the need to do so?
www.abovetopsecret.com... Great thread on this topic of people needing to apologize and police their own.
Go get educated.

I didn't twist your words and neither did anyone else. You stated white guys and singled them out in your statement. You didn't have to, but you chose to. And now you are backpedaling and saying you didn't mean ONLY white guys, but the only people you mentioned were white guys. If you had mentioned anyone else, or left it at "culture" in general that would have been fine. But you named white guys and only white guys. To say you didn't mean just white guys by adding a post qualifier of, "I didn't mean 'only' white guys", is a mistruth at best.

Targeting the tools used is just ignorant. I don't push for gun laws when a killer kills someone. Using your own logic, did you push for anti-airplane laws when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center? Don't skirt the issue, answer the question for once. Did you? Did you feel it was necessary to apologize because you didn't try to ban all air traffic? Your arguments are so superficial and lacking any substance it is sickening.

You should really try to avoid talking about education until you get one.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Alright, you knew what I said, even though I didn't say it.

I never said only white guys shoot people, I asked if someone apologizes or polices them after one does.
End of story, no twisting.
We are done.
Have a good day.

Oh and Islam would just be the tool these people are using, so I guess we shouldn't worry about that.

Are you trying to imply that i hate white people?
Isn't that race baiting?

edit on thSat, 26 Sep 2015 15:00:25 -0500America/Chicago920152580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 26 Sep 2015 15:02:24 -0500America/Chicago920152480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Agree. However, like all other organised religions, mainstream Islam will come to an end. Sectarian Islam (which is the majority) has it's laws and teachings derived from hadith books. The original message was monotheism and the path to God(deen). That message and deen was later hijacked and turned into an organised religion in order to control people.
In the Quran, a muslim is the opposite of a mujrim(criminal)
[Quran 68:35] "Then will We treat the muslims like the criminals?" A muslim is any righteous person who does not cause oppression or corruption. since religion always likes to hijack holy scriptures, they have put a claim to the Quran and the word muslim. Sectarian Islam, using their hadith books allows you to call yourself a Muslim while killing, oppressing and corrupting in the name of their religion.
The opposite of peacemaker/"muslim" is not a disbeliever. The opposite of peacemaker/"muslim" is a criminal/"mujrim".

The word "muslim" (small m, common noun, as used in Quran) means someone who makes peace, or a peacemaker, or someone who is not a criminal, and it has nothing to do with any religion or belief system or following Quran (example Abraham).

A "muslim"/peacemaker can NEVER be backward because he/she will be a peacemaker and not a criminal, and the reason people are backward is because they are criminals and cause corruption and bloodshed. It is analogous to saying "why is an intelligent person stupid?". An intelligent person can never be stupid.

On the other hand, a Muslim (capital M, proper name, follower of a fabricated man made religion, never used in Quran) can be backward if he/she is not a "muslim"/peacemaker and is a criminal instead and causes corruption and bloodshed.

The reason Muslims are backward is because they are not "muslim" and instead they have become "mujrim".
[Quran 12:110] "And Our punishment cannot be warded off from the people who are Mujrimun(criminals)"
The criminals will be punished both in this life and the next.

May the infinite Creator guide us all to the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thesaneone said I was saying only white people shoot, try some reading comprehension, no where did I say that.

So no, it was not quoted correctly, NO WHERE did I say it was ONLY them. Just asked about them specifically.
My words are asking what people have done to police their own, and you want to bring up legislature that was fought tooth and nail calming it was backed!? What world do you live in??
Or saying that people supported calling them terrorist?! Holy hell, hello fantasy land.

What laws are you even talking about btw? What were the new ones in response to each shooting.

You are playing word games. YOU need some reading comprehension. You stated white guys. You did not say anyone else or imply that your statement included anyone else. You said white guys. You didn't have to, but you did. You could have left it at your culture. That included a lot of people. But you singled out white guys. It doesn't matter how much you try to backpedal and rewrite it now, the truth is out there for everyone to see.

These word games you play are getting old, and are treading very close to full blown trolling.

Says the troll.

This post serves no purpose other than name-calling. It does nothing to advance the conversation or the thread. Any comments from the mods?

That's rich, but I guess as long as it's you doing the name calling and calling Sremmos a troll you'd prefer the mods to do nothing.

Oh no no no...you don't get to do that. I am using sremmos' logic now. I didn't call him a troll. I said, "These word games you play are getting old, and are treading very close to full blown trolling." I did not call him a troll or imply that he trolled anyone. I said "very close". YOU ARE TWISTING MY WORDS!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Alright, you knew what I said, even though I didn't say it.

I never said only white guys shoot people, I asked if someone apologizes or polices them after one does.
End of story, no twisting.
We are done.
Have a good day.

Oh and Islam would just be the tool these people are using, so I guess we shouldn't worry about that.

Are you trying to imply that i hate white people?
Isn't that race baiting?

I would almost agree with your last statement except for one thing... Unlike islam, guns don't demand that people commit murder in their name.

btw - its not you personally. Its just everything you say and everything you do that is wrong.

Have a great day.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
World probably needs a new dictator, one that will erase religion from mankind.

Cults, gone wild. It's been a crappy 15 minutes.

Everyone is a special snowflake, your feelings matter the most, everyone gets a trophy.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Says the troll.

Oh no no no...you don't get to do that. I am using sremmos' logic now. I didn't call him a troll. I said, "These word games you play are getting old, and are treading very close to full blown trolling." I did not call him a troll or imply that he trolled anyone. I said "very close". YOU ARE TWISTING MY WORDS!!!

Like you twisted his words?

3 times?

Kindly... Get real, sir/ma'am...

What I saw you do was mince words, or as you put it "tread very close" to T&C breach...

I don't care about reprisal from mods and stated what I believed to be true.

You can't be silly enough not to know that "us white guys" was just one of thousands of example comparisons that could have been made...

& I dare say if he'd said do all cops have to police all bad cops you wouldn't have replied at all...

So I stand by my assessment and take the points deduction proudly.

You do not get to set the narrative of what Sremmos was trying to convey...
You do not get to derail what he was asking of Cav...

Oh wait? Is that too PC telling you how to speak?
Just fighting fire with fire.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The Islamic World is going through turmoil right now, I would argue it’s possibly worse than the events that befell the Muslim world in 1979. We have had the horrors of ISIS, the terrorist group that has killed untold thousands in a violent campaign slaughtering their fellow Muslims in a twisted quest all in the name of Islamic nationalism. We have seen hundreds of thousands of Syrians displaced, caught in the middle of a vicious civil war and a terrorist organisation that seeks to subjugate Muslims a draconian interpolation of the Qur’an. Hundreds are dying every week trying to escape this war zone to safer territory and in a cruel twist now over 700 have been killed as they practice their faith peacefully in their holiest of places in Mecca....

Yes, whats next ?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

All religions take scripture out of context, and cherry pick the parts that confirm their ideas. I dont think Islam is any different, otherwise we wouldnt have children throwing rocks at people for being infidels.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I highly agree with you. We should separate the violent ones as individuals and we should take everything from western media with a big grain of salt, there's always a political gain in demonizing other culture.

For those who ignore that Islam was the most liberal religion in the past I just want to point you to the Alhambra decree.
Today is not anymore like this, because muslim countries have been either exploited to the death or are subjugated by tribal entities very welcomed by the western oil companies, I don't think I need to name these countries do I?

History is easily forgotten when it's time to jump on a media bandwagon following an extreme problem which is the current immigration in Europe. We like to forget that christians slaughtered each other, catholics vs protestants for example, hasn't it been a big issue up to the nineties in Northern Ireland?

Most of the countries from which the refugees and the immigrants come from have all the reasons to hate western imperialism, because it's not really finished yet. Indipendent states are not accepted, what's acceptable for us is a military dictatorship that will let us exploit their resources. Moderate people aren't able to live when the extremists are the one that get the weapons and the political support, they flew long time ago and are those muslim that you never hear of, the moderate ones.

Why aren't we using Westboro church as an example of chistianity? Because they aren't. Nor are the extremists imam that make to the first pages of our supposedly free media.
People get scared by individual experience and with all the violence we see today it's easy to find something to support your hate cause. Aren't black people and hispanic people in the US getting the same treatment? I suppose those who are scared by muslims are scared by everyone else except their fellow (insert your own religion).

The only problem I have is that it will change at will, the media will start demonizing people for being racists and it will be impossible to prosecute individual criminals with the pretext of racial aggression. I have no doubt it will be so, it happened with jews aswell; there was a strong support for nazis all over the western world before the war and after that it has been impossible to even express disagreement for Israeli government policies against arabs.

If we fail to help these people by singling out the criminals and allow them to live at their home without fear of being bombed or usurped in the name of money, we will pay this hard. In fact we are already paying it hard, but still not as hard as those people who are fleeing.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Sharia law is one of the greatest fallacies in mainstream Islam. Like all other organised religion, sharia law is used to control people. It discourages free speech and the freedom of faith. Homosexuals and apostates are to be killed and encourages a "don't think just follow" mentality. It's either their way or it's no way. This is how hadith books have maintained this monopoly in mainstream Islam. I am seen as an apostate and a fake muslim by followers of sectarian Islam(mainstream Islam). Gods messengers were monotheist, not religious fools. Religion is man-made and is used for control,oppresion and corruption.
Monotheism is the way to God, not religion.

[Quran 6:116] "If you obey the majority of people on earth, they will divert you from the path of God. They follow only conjecture; they only guess."
The majority will indeed lead you astray.

originally posted by: Boeing777

Sharia Law is used to justify the stoning of adulterers, to justify capital punishment for those who choose to leave Islam, and to justify the whipping and imprisonment of Muslims who choose to drink alcohol. According to mainstream Muslims, Sharia Law is God’s law. The Quran, however, states, “There is no compulsion in religion.” Therefore, spirituality cannot be enforced through governmental or religious institutions.

The term, Sharia is Arabic for ‘path,’ meaning ‘the path to a spiritually fulfilling life.’ In the literal sense it means, “a path towards a source of life sustenance.” (In the context of 7th century desert Arabia, the birthplace of Islam, this idea of sustenance is understandingly linked to a path leading to a water-hole.) Understandably, this path means different roadways for different people. How do we take a morally sound path? This concept starts with the Quran’s mandate of reading the book for oneself, for using our God-given right to self-determination—our right to choose (see Quran 18:29 and 2:256). Individuals are expected to make their own moral choice to follow the Quran, or deviate from its path, but instead we have Sharia Law which forces us to follow the Quran!

Sharia Law in its current state is the antithesis of Sharia. It forces us to be herded like blind sheep. It takes away our right to make the moral decision which we are supposed to be rewarded for in the afterlife. Not only is the practice of Islam not supposed to be enforced, many aspects of Sharia Law is not based on teachings of the Quran.

How was Sharia Law developed? The laws compiled to make Sharia Law are a hybrid of pre-Islamic laws—such as stoning, which is rooted in Jewish laws—secular laws, social norms, and—depending on where you put your finger in history—laws of colonialists.

Not only is Sharia Law an extrapolation of the Quran and Hadith (A collection of sayings and actions claimed to be that of the Prophet and compiled two hundred years after his death), but its enforcement is inconsistent and based on different cultural interpretations. If Sharia Law is God’s law, then why is it enforced differently in different Muslim-majority countries? For example, adultery in Sudan is punishable by stoning, while in Malaysia the adulterers are caned. If Sharia Law is based on Islam then why is there punishment for drinking alcohol when there is no such mandate in the Quran? Saudi Arabia is the perfect example of the distortion between Islam and politics. Sharia Law is used as a tool to assert control. Muslim governments (note I did not say Islamic governments) consolidate power by enforcing submission of their Muslim population in the name of religion. After all, who can argue with God’s law?

The fact remains that Sharia Law is a human construct, fabricated by politicians in partnership with religious Mullahs of the day for their own authoritarian political control.

A fact not often taught to Muslims is that Sharia Law did not exist during Prophet Muhammad’s life, nor did he create one. After all, the Quran is supposed to be the complete book. But look what we’ve done; the Quran and the Hadith now share equal billing!

To be fair to the Muslims of years gone by, the reason the Hadith was compiled was because they wanted to practice an Islam that was as close to that of Prophet Muhammad as possible. The initial sincerity cannot be discounted. But somehow, cultural traditions—like forced marriage and stoning—trumped the Quran’s teachings. Shouldn’t we draw the line when a hadith contradicts the Quran? “… Who is more evil than the one who fabricates lies and attributes them to God (Quran 29:68)?”

Does Sharia Law still sound like God’s law to you?

When a Muslim is imprisoned for expressing his ideas, and then accused of blasphemy against Islam and the Prophet, do you really think the Quran is being upheld? The soul of God is breathed into the fetus of every human being (Ruh, Quran 32:9). Do you think God approves of stoning someone to death when God values life over all else?

Next time Sharia Law is used to substantiate an unjust punishment, as a Muslim, please ask yourself, is Sharia Law truly Islamic?
misconceptions-about-islam.com...

It's time to dump those man-made collections of lies known as hadith books. They are the main reason why Muslims have gone done the toilet.

Narrated Abu Qilaba: "Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine. So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle . (Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)"

edit on 26-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

From my point of view she did exactly what was planned to get more power to the EU from the individual countries. Create the problem to get the solution you want. Centralization of power by emotional blackmail.
edit on 26-9-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join