It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning our backs on Islam.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

btw - its not you personally. Its just everything you say and everything you do that is wrong.

Well according to you...which I have no issue with.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Misskat you better chill out and get that bag over your head! Sorry that comment made me laugh in the beginning of the thread. Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Burqas are one of the worst forms of oppression. You are literally taking someone's identity away just because they are women. These oppressors are the true criminals. A punishment is awaiting them.
Burqas should be banned worldwide.
edit on 26-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 26 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Damn sweetheart, you are cute make me laugh.

On topic, sharia law doesn't mix with western culture this who act like it can and should mix and that the flood gates of Islam should be open west, are making huge logical errors, I do not hate Muslims but there is a better way than what we are engaged in now. I believe the majority are waking up to this reality, and if all that makes me a big it so be it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I was so kidding about the burka.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

BBC posted a video where they were following one refugees search for asylum. The refugee clearly says that Merkel provided free train trip to Calais.. so it tells pretty much Merkel was not prepared to this either or you are right and this is much more sinister than we expect.

Why sinister.. Germany is giving refugees jobs too for 1 euro per hour, that i call REALLY CHEAP labour

Even its claimed for eduacational purposes so refugees will learn German way of life etc.. it also could be to remove not so cheap labour and steps towards NWO.

Would you work for one euro per hour ?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What are you talking about ?

Sharia represents how practicing Muslims can best lead their daily lives in accordance with God’s divine guidance. It may be generally defined as the Islamic law revealed by God to the Prophet Muhammad. That divine law was then interpreted by Muslim scholars over the centuries. Among the primary aims of the Sharia are the achievement of justice, fairness and mercy.

The five major goals of the Sharia are the protection of sound religious practice, life, sanity, the family, and personal and communal wealth. The acknowledgement of sound local customs throughout the world is one of the five basic maxims of the Sharia according to all Islamic schools of law.

Sharia is overwhelmingly concerned with personal religious observance such as prayer and fasting. Just as many observant Jews follow Halakha, many observant Muslims follow some aspect of Sharia.

Everything you posted is trash . Having a brief look at that website made me laugh .

from your link

Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is correct to the best of the contributors knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should always verify information and seek knowledge when possible. Do not read to contradict and refute, nor to believe and take it for granted but simply to weigh and consider. The language translation service offered by Google (top left box) is not 100% accurate and should be used as a guideline only.

You do understand that differing sects have their own interpretation of Sharia law , that's the problem. Much of it has been innovated over time , thus causing sects etc .

About Hadith , If it were not for Hadith Muslims would not know how to pray . Do you even know what Hadith is ?
a collection of traditions containing sayings of the prophet Muhammad that, with accounts of his daily practice (the Sunna),
essentially its Muhammad's commentary on ayats and suras as they were reviled to him , and in depth understanding of Islam.

Now , the problem with hadith is this . Weak hadith and strong hadith . People often made up hadith back in the prophets time , for what ever reason . And some sects follow these weak hadith and this is where you have errors in Shria and the sunna .

Their is a science to Hadith , a way of classing it , and a great Scholar by the name of Shaykh Al -Albani from albania who was able to trace authentic hadith back to the Shahaba and Muhammad . He went through all the hadith it took most of his lifetime to do this . He classed it ,but even still Muslims wish to follow weak hadith and innovate Islam , thus we have extremism .

So long story short don't sit their and act like you have even the slightest grip on understanding Hadith and Sharia , because you don't ,even most Muslims like my self hardly know anything . It takes years upon years to fully understand it . Its more complicated then US law .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Like cutting off hands and heads, stoning women, child marriage. That kinda stuff would differently take years to understand for the morally inept, I could spend a lifetime trying to understand it and never will.
edit on 26-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Islam is at odds with all notions of democracy and personal freedom. It is not the only movement on the planet which phase resulted in murder and death. the link below takes you to a short, but sobering speech. The moderate Muslims don't matter.

youtu.be...
edit on 26-9-2015 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Like cutting off hands and heads, stoning women, child marriage. That kinda stuff would differently take years to understand for the morally inept, I could spend a lifetime trying to understand it and never will.

With an ignorant thought process like that i can understand why.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I guess the Quran isn't enough for you as a complete source for guidance.
Whatever God did not mention in the Quran is completely irrelevant.
Prayer you ask? It's all mentioned by God in the Quran. Ohh no, I forgot. Bukhari had to correct God because he left important stuff out?
Fallacy of the so called five daily prayers
Quran is complete
Concept of worship
Fabricated hadith

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Yes I said us white guys, as I am a blue eyed blond haired guy.
Thesaneone said I was saying only white people shoot, try some reading comprehension, no where did I say that.

So no, it was not quoted correctly, NO WHERE did I say it was ONLY them. Just asked about them specifically.
My words are asking what people have done to police their own, and you want to bring up legislature that was fought tooth and nail calming it was backed!? What world do you live in??
Or saying that people supported calling them terrorist?! Holy hell, hello fantasy land.

What laws are you even talking about btw? What were the new ones in response to each shooting.

You are playing word games. YOU need some reading comprehension. You stated white guys. You did not say anyone else or imply that your statement included anyone else. You said white guys. You didn't have to, but you did. You could have left it at your culture. That included a lot of people. But you singled out white guys. It doesn't matter how much you try to backpedal and rewrite it now, the truth is out there for everyone to see.

These word games you play are getting old, and are treading very close to full blown trolling.

Says the troll.

This post serves no purpose other than name-calling. It does nothing to advance the conversation or the thread. Any comments from the mods?

That's rich, but I guess as long as it's you doing the name calling and calling Sremmos a troll you'd prefer the mods to do nothing.

It was thoroughly explained to you twice why you were wrong.
I see you've replied again since...

That's trolling at its finest, Vroom.

Oh no no no...you don't get to do that. I am using sremmos' logic now. I didn't call him a troll. I said, "These word games you play are getting old, and are treading very close to full blown trolling." I did not call him a troll or imply that he trolled anyone. I said "very close". YOU ARE TWISTING MY WORDS!!!

Like you twisted his words?

3 times?

Kindly... Get real, sir/ma'am...

What I saw you do was mince words, or as you put it "tread very close" to T&C breach...

I don't care about reprisal from mods and stated what I believed to be true.

You can't be silly enough not to know that "us white guys" was just one of thousands of example comparisons that could have been made...

& I dare say if he'd said do all cops have to police all bad cops you wouldn't have replied at all...

So I stand by my assessment and take the points deduction proudly.

You do not get to set the narrative of what Sremmos was trying to convey...
You do not get to derail what he was asking of Cav...

Oh wait? Is that too PC telling you how to speak?
Just fighting fire with fire.

You invite me to get real but you stray from reality in the process. I didn't twist any words. Not once, twice or three times. He is the one who singled out white guys. It was not necessary. He could have left it at "your culture" and it would have been fine. But he had to add 'white guys'. Not black guys, brown guys, or any other guys. Just white guys got singled out. No one else. And you continually deny that obvious fact, and accuse me of twisting words. And I have to get real....

I would ask you to consider this. Maybe I got the narrative just fine. Maybe you didn't. Just because you claim you were right a bunch of times doesn't make it so. I know what he said. I also know what he meant. And the two are not the same. I only took offense to the fact that he accused someone of twisting his words for calling out his error. And you are blindly following along on the same trail. Just because you say it over and over does not make you right.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

That woman nailed it, she freaking smoked it and turned everyone on their heads, good for her more people and especially women need to speak out in such a way, us men are known for being overly zealous to hear her say it like that has value, the peaceful majority are irrelevant, #en eh right. Great video
edit on 26-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And that's why Islam is a theological cancer on this earth.

This infidel is signing out of this thread.

Humans with no depth of humanity.

Your Quran is as reliable as my bible. I would happily burn both on the same pyre in exchange for common decency and consideration.

However, cultural jihad is now in full swing and extremely transparent.

edit on 26-9-2015 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

btw - its not you personally. Its just everything you say and everything you do that is wrong.

Well according to you...which I have no issue with.

I'll drink to that.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

I guess the Quran isn't enough for you as a complete source for guidance.
Whatever God did not mention in the Quran is completely irrelevant.
Prayer you ask? It's all mentioned by God in the Quran. Ohh no, I forgot. Bukhari had to correct God because he left important stuff out?
Fallacy of the so called five daily prayers
Quran is complete
Concept of worship
Fabricated hadith

*facepalm* .. I see where this is going .

[And We have sent down unto you (O Muhammad ) the reminder and the advice (the Qur'an) that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought], [Soorah an-Nahl, verse 44

for the sake of argument you can do a bit of research to if you with to understand why hadith is important
www.ahya.org...

if not then you can bask in the ignorance

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So, you are saying that the Sharia is too complicated to be fully understood by its followers? So, its the mass confusion caused by the collection of laws called the Sharia that is attributing to the mass beheadings, rape, etc etc?

A few years ago I read their holy book, I thought omg its written by the same old testament prophets, and I totally defended their rights to live next door and believed they were all just people like the rest of us. But then I began to look at the world they created in the European countries, and started really paying attention to what words they are speaking, and their behavior in our own large cities, demanding that the free food we provide conform to their eating rituals, trying to instill Sharia, the bombings etc etc. And I listened carefully to what the citizens in the European countries had to say about these "peaceful immigrants".

The reality of what Muslims are doing right now all over the world, has caused me to change my mind, I will do every thing I can to stop them from taking over and changing our way of life.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Please explain, without mental gymnastics, where in that verse you are commanded to follow the books Bukhari and company wrote?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join