It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning our backs on Islam.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Hear, hear!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes, I do get that alot .thank you...
MY countries nuts get CAUGHT and don't form SUCCESSFUL cults that seek to murder those who aren't in it using christianity.WE are a tad more controlled or we would have owned /destroyed the Earth rather quickly.
JIHADIS must die ,I should think it is obvious I don't mean innocent muslims.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Poor poor white guys being persecuted, now they're being used in an analogous manner in debate...

The persecution needs to stop.

Stop using white guys as an example in debate, for the sake of the children.

Cry me a river.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am with you.

With my last breath, I am with you.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

HELL no why should we?
Crimnals and nuts are not part of our culture.
THEY are to be shunned.
Giving up personal defence is an act of nievety that fools believe.
edit on 26-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

do you fully understand every aspect of the laws in your country ?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Our laws have never confused me to the point of murder, rape or torture. So the stakes are not as high.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yep it's about time for me to exit this thread .

even if i were to provide sound knowledge and understanding of my Religion it would just fall on deff ears .

Same people i see bashing Islam in every thread .

FYI , I used to be so Anti Islam it was disgusting . When i stopped listening to the MSM and popular opinions on the Internet I took a more open minded approach and started doing my own research . Many years of research .

I am a man who understands love and compassion for all life , I have a wonderful family , two beautiful children , I am humble and happy . I would never subject my family to the picture of Islam many of you have painted .

Lets face it the new Image of Islam is what Extremist have made it .

But all that matters is that I know the true foundation of Islam and I have gained from it in many positive ways .

Their is no conspiracy to take over the world and force people to Islam , that would defeat the who purpose of the Shahada .

To be muslim means you submit your will to god . how can you force anyone to submit their will ? .

As a Muslim who is aware of the many folds of islam I just want to live in peace with my family , I don't want to harm anyone.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

And this is the result of not being informed. Maybe you should inquire as to why this is so, then maybe you would understand.
I will tell you in short why that is:

When we worship in the mosque, part of the ritual is the Sajda (prostration). We should be concentrated on worshiping God and nothing else.

Now, tell me, how will you concentrate when a woman is prostrating in front of your eyes, i.e. she is bent with her behind right in your face?

So, this is why worship is segregated.

And just as this is but one example, there are many others which would clarify many other "uneasy" feelings you have towards muslims.

this is just one reason why the muslim thing dont jive with me.

you cant pray and/or concentrate cause a woman that is 99% covered is bending over in front of you?
that is lame is hell
are you a child?

you are there to pray to your god..to show respect or love or whatever the hell you are supposed to do there and you cant do that if a woman is there?

unreal...

super backwards and repressed practices in my mind and i do not have to like or accept it.
it does not equal hate.
what it equals for me at least is i dont want anything to do with it

cant pray cause woman are there.
what a friggin crock

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

There's no argument, none what so ever. Stop equating our great culture with that culture, stop trivializing it. Many have made their minds up the majority are awakening to this,if the extremists keep at the pace they are now, eventually a sleeping giant will wake up. I just don't want many innocents to pay on either side, but this is the reality this is where we are.

For those who want to practice sharia do it in the Islamic nations not in our secular culture, 10-20% are extremists ranging in the millions, we have an enemy the size of a country, they don't wear uniforms but they lay their hearts in a religion, that the rest of followers says oh that's not us we are peaceful, then rise up stand with me, stop arguing if that is who you are rise up against the non peaceful extremist Muslims we are at war with.

Join the air force conduct bombing raids, put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise be quiet because you are apart of the problem. I don't care if the bleeding hearts fall over from this post! This is the reality we are at war with extremism and it's a war unlike the west have ever seen.

We don't want a majority Muslim culture or any relgion for that matter. We have a right to protect our way of lives and deny a theology that is juxtaposed to everything we believe in. Yes we value altruism and compromise, but the line is drawn when we have to fight the same battles IE: civil rights for women, medieval murder practices, child marriage, discrimination, church and state, ect ect- battles we have already won and progressed from and are continuing to progress from .

We realize we cannot compromise with someone who wants to cut our heads off,and we don't care what the racist crying gallery thinks or says.That's the brass tax,we love our culture so get with it or leave.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It's like saying I couldn't help myself but to rape her, she was wearing skimpy clothes. It's rediculous, if you are there to pray why are you staring at a covered woman's butt, if you are victim to that there then there's no point in sepperating them because you are probably thinking about them while your praying anyway lol. The things that are said to try to make the west feel more comfortable, makes us raise eyebrows it's like talking to aliens or something.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: TinySickTears

It's like saying I couldn't help myself but to rape her, she was wearing skimpy clothes. It's rediculous, if you are there to pray why are you staring at a covered woman's butt, if you are victim to that there then there's no point in sepperating them because you are probably thinking about them while your praying anyway lol. The things that are said to try to make the west feel more comfortable, makes us raise eyebrows it's like talking to aliens or something.

yeah dude. its pretty backwards.
the men cant control themselves. have to have the women folk sit it out cause they cant concentrate on praying to a pedophile.
im sure people will argue the prophet was not but he was.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If all Muslims were like you Kap, I would be the first in line with a care package and home made muffins, but that isnt what Im seeing, or hearing.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I can't wait until the next series of threads titled:

Turning our backs on gun owners.

Turning our backs on corporations.

Turning our backs on rich people.

Turning our backs on bankers.

Turning our backs on the GOP.

Turning our backs on the DNP.

Turning our backs on common sense.

People need to face the facts.

EVERY SINGLE person in this thread has people they do not like OR will ever like.

It is the nature of the human animal.

Not saying it's right.

Just saying that's the way it is.

For no man is without sin.
edit on 26-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Its the same storie all over again, we hated the irish, the jews, the blacks the hispanics and asians.

People need to educate themselves about other cultures, we dont have to like or accept it, but we all live on this damn planet and we aint going anywhere.

The funny part is religious fanatics of every culture all sound the same, lets stop believing what the media tells us, go out and meet people that are different than us. and im pretty sure the fake fears we have will dissapear.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How can one have a civil conversation about this. Or a factual one for that matter? The Quran condones lying to those not of the faith.

Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, though they should not feel that way..

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

This a subject that the soldiers, airmen, sailors and marines that have fought in those countries know well. It is bane to their duty. Recruitment of non-Muslim translators is at an all time high because of this.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Whilst I can hardly believe that the OP needs to even ask the question why people are turning their backs on Islam, when it should be quite clear why, I'm more concerned with there are people that still don't think all this is going to be a huge problem and there doesn't seem to be a way through. Muslims have for the most part, created their own image and their own problems and are the most racist bunch on the planet. They despise Christians, they despise Hindus Sikhs Buddhists Jews....the Indians can't stand them and even gave them their own country! Even the Buddhists despise the Muslims and that's something when the true religion of peace ends up with a militia wing to protect the Buddhist way of life! I'm sure there are some nice Muslims in fact I know there are, but I'm afraid at this stage we cannot separate the good from the bad, its an impossible task, and alas if they follow the teachings of the Quaran then I feel that behind their smiles they still believe what it tells them and what their Imams tell them above everything else

And for those that don't think Shariah law is coming or in the case of the UK already here please watch...then ask again why you think people are turning their backs on Muslims. Sometimes enough is enough. This hasn't happened over night, this has been brewing for a long long time. Islam will win. Why? Because they are united they have always been united and that's howcome they managed to conquer over half of Europe & Middle East, they are united in their faith and their hatred. We, unfortunately, are not united

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I turned my back on all religion long ago. It is too bad humanity is having a hard time keeping up.

When human beings are ready to let go of religious brain washing and abandon these cults then and only then there will will be a glimmer of hope for our species. Islam just so happens to be the worse variation out of all these religions. But all are counter productive coping mechanisms regardless. Im still wondering why such a savage cult lasted so long ? It has literally kept an entire religion from progressing with the rest of the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

there is a simple solution to this problems ,stop expecting us to change our way of life to suit yours in our own countries ,heres an example,. halal certification . vegemite is halal no1 bar aussies eat yet you expect it to be halal ,no baby formula in australia is non halal most meat is halal all to suit a small percentage of people . so now i dont eat vegemite alot of aussies wont we have alternatives but everyday more of us get sick of having to change our ways to suit you becaue when we dont want to change you label us bigots , then you rape our woman not yours our aussie woman cos to you they dress like whores . funny thing is at some point you might be the last ones here thru overpopulation but guess what at that moment you might have to work instead of visiting social security due to the fact their wont be one then you will all start fighting each other over another story from the koran then there will be only scatterd villages left across the world like you began with in the desert. so sorry no you cant be trusted

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join