It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning our backs on Islam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What have you done to take care of the crazies in your culture? Have you done anything to stop us white guys from going and shooting up schools or apologize for it?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yup only "white guys" shoot things up right??

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope, and wasn't what I said. It's clear in my response that I was asking what he has done about his own culture when he is saying Islam needs to police their own better and until then they are all guilty. I'll extend the question to you to since you want to come in and try and twist words.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Obama is still alive and we haven't performed any surgical strikes on DHS, I have my hands full calming 19D SCOUTS , I know,down when they go ballistic.
If I DO see a crazy person by my skills I CAN kill them.
Unless they are armed or attacking I am NEVER going to be a cop,I'm not a Psychologist I only passed a course in college.
If you are actually trying to isinuate it is some kind of a racial or group effort or vets are condoaning that ,you lack epic perception.
I won't be held accountable for NUTS ..in office or out who are insane and therefore being used as medicated TIMEBOMBS.
to make it LOOK like we have to disarm.
I 'm NOT from the UK and don't respond to false flag puppet shows.

BUT if it is THAT as an idea is what YOU seek,we are WELL and capable of committing genocide as you know we are practiced in it

edit on 26-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

There was no 5 year old boy, Kap...

Arm yourself brother, it's coming.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

MAY the PRIME creator preserve ALL good men who hate this...

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well...

I find it rather difficult to support someone who follows a book that says I should be killed because I do not agree with the belief which the book purports.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not PC but most PC is BS. The Islamic world in the middle east have been killing each other and anyone else there since Islam was invented over a thousand years ago. They act like it's the year 1400. Making women wear sheets on their heads for their whole lives? In the west that is ridiculous.
Islam is a sexist, anti-semitic, anti-christian, racist, intolerant, anti-democratic fascist ideologoy. Why would western countries be interested in any of that. Then add in the extremism, terrorism, killing of infidel non-believer anti-west rhetoric.
If the west was in trouble would they help. Most other Muslim countries don't bother lifting a finger to help.
The Muslim world can reap what they sow.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Yep...
The Talmud is a disgusting book.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The biggest question is why did Islam turn its back on their own? Why are the not excepting their own into those countries? The answer is they want to force their way on all.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Yep...

As are many parts of the bible.

I follow neither the koran, talmud, nor bible.

Despicable works of fiction. Words devised and forged to spill blood. To divide.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wow first two responses are the typical stuff. They can't mix with they west even though millions do every day and they all want sharia law. People don't care apparently.

My response is first...I never mentioned Sharia.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Yep...

Despicable works of fiction. Words devised and forged to spill blood. To divide.

The Quran doesn't say what you said...

So you're either ignorant to Facts!!!
Or you're one of the liars I was talking about earlier!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Yep...

The Quran doesn't say what you said...

So you're either ignorant to Facts!!!
Or you're one of the liars I was talking about earlier!!!

I love you too, brother.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Why do I find that hard to believe?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Why do I find that hard to believe?

You don't know me.

You're jumping to assumed conclusions.

You really don't know me at all. And yes, I do love you. And yes, I'd help anyone. I'd help anyone so long as they loved me too. So long as their love allowed me the same freedoms my love for them gives.

If your belief and convictions don't infringe upon mine (or others), and vice versa (yes, I believe mine must not infringe upon yours, either).....I'll love you like a brother.

If I see that it doesn't...my love for you ceases.

I hope you can sense the sincerity in my words.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Feelings mutual, nullafides.

Just checking. Seemed like a sarcastic response to my first post.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Feelings mutual, nullafides.

Just checking. Seemed like a sarcastic response to my first post.

No, not at all.

Actually, I've been having some thoughts brewing in my head since yesterday...and I intend to put them down "on paper" with a thread here today. Probably a few hours from now.

I'd like your input.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Ya it was that they can't live with the west.

Do you know how many live peacefully in the states and integrate just fine?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What have you done to take care of the crazies in your culture? Have you done anything to stop us white guys from going and shooting up schools or apologize for it?

You very clearly said "...us white guys..." And when thesaneone called you on it, you tried to turn it around and accused him of twisting your words.

Your exact words are plain to see. And they were twisted the moment you spoke them. Whether that is what you meant or not is a determination of your ability to communicate your thoughts effectively. It has no bearing on what you actually said. thesaneone quoted you correctly.

If you had left it as "your culture", that would have been one thing. But you didn't. You singled out "white guys".

As for what he, and the rest of us "white guys" did to stop the shootings, we passed legislation, that we stand behind, making these acts illegal. And in many cases they are considered hate crimes and even acts of terrorism. We endure enhanced scrutiny when trying to go about our daily lives, even though it borders on infringement of constitutional right, because it serves a greater purpose of helping to assure safety.

Has islam done the same?

And for that matter, what have YOU done? Not your demographic, YOU...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join