It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now we are being FORCED by the EU to take people no matter what we voted..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The multiculturalism will be good for the lot of you, try to enjoy it. Try interacial dating its where the real fun begins!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
The multiculturalism will be good for the lot of you, try to enjoy it. Try interacial dating its where the real fun begins!

While I admit interacial mixing / marrying can be tricky it so depends on the nature of the families, I'm non Muslim (in fact I follow no religion) and have been married to my Muslim wife 34 years, all my Muslim in laws bar one have nothing but kindness towards me as I have to them, my lovely mother in law treats me as her son and we see each other all the time. But then again these are ordinary un-labelled Muslims who have no Radical ways, they enjoy their religion just like a Christian does, peacefully and with no malice.

These are not the rampant hordes that you see looking to kill gay people etc...

So, it can be done and there is such a thing as a good people Muslim...Just not much these days..
edit on 27-9-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

While I admit interacial mixing / marrying can be tricky it so depends on the nature of the families, I'm non Muslim (in fact I follow no religion) and have been married to my Muslim wife 34 years, all my Muslim in laws bar one have nothing but kindness towards me as I have to them, my lovely mother in law treats me as her son and we see each other all the time. But then again these are ordinary un-labelled Muslims who have no Radical ways, they enjoy their religion just like a Christian does, peacefully and with no malice.

These are not the rampant hordes that you see looking to kill gay people etc...

So, it can be done and there is such a thing as a good people Muslim...Just not much these days..

Indeed multiculturalism is and can be a beautiful thing when people arent demonizing the people they see differently than themselves due to delusion and ignorance. We are all one race the human race, and that can be better understood through the emotion commonly known as love. Live long prosper make babies give up on old ideologies of racist purity and other such nonsense, live and love. People would be suprised if they started a loving trend or hashtag how soon it could catch on and become the new thing. Its the perfect way to fight racism with love.

edit on 27-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

My Muslim Guyanese in laws would agree with you perfectly...

Sadly in laws like mine are hard to find these days, even the ordinary Muslims are being pressured by the radicals at certain mosques to 'conform' and often are poorly by the newer more radical types. Thankfully its rare at my Mother in laws moqsue..

Its such a shame as it can and does work but even today we still get stares and spite when walking down the street, and that is simply for being a mixed marriage (my wife does not cover her hair) and sadly its mostly from the Asian / Pakistani people..

Still, I find if you smile back at them they turn away

edit on 27-9-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Firstly, thanks to the members here that remain civilised and take the time to write a substantial reply. I starred all postings that maintained a certain degree of dignity or at least manners and decorum, even if what they contained is complete poppycock in my opinion. For now I wil hesitantly ignore the ones that simply try to ram an opinion down my throat and then resolve to ad hominem attacks if I refuse to swallow. Hesitantly, as ignoring people is against my upbringing and nature but the alternative - engaging in a flame war - is far worse. I'm sorry.

If large quantities of people are put together in camps you will inevitably see some fights. You don't even need the cultural / religious diversity present in these camps: I'm sure that if you'd put 1000 Brits in a camp the same irregularities would occur. I've been in France and saw how British tourists misbehaved: binge drinking, yelling and screaming, loudly talking about the "frogs" they saw everywhere - pissing against fences and buildings - does that mean that the Brits can not be trusted, are all binge drinkers and arrogant? Of course not. It's conditioned group behaviour. Not much you can do about that - if you talk to each of these hooligans individually, you'll discover they are just regular "normal" people. But as soon as you allow them to form a group, all hell breaks loose.

Well, we FORCE them into groups: we put them in camps or allow them to form ghetto's. Also remember: the refugees are away from home, at the mersey of others, unsure about their future - so they will try to create the illusion of still being in control. Especially younger men will resolve to violence. This will be resolved shortly, as nobody really benefits from it. Even the people in the camps themselves speak out against these angry young men.

In my country we try to give these people a normal life as soon as possible. We try to get them out of camps as soon as possible, to get them into houses and ensure their kids go to schools - Dutch schools, where they will learn the language and culture. We can't solve all problems overnight - we still have 600.000 unemployed here in a nation of roughly 17 million. On the other hand: I believe that the EU asked us to take care of roughly 10.000 refugees, so even if they all remain unemployed, that won't matter much.

About the difference between cities and the rural areas in England (or the UK) - I'm well aware of it. The posters that pointed out how they managed to live amongst Sikhs etc. - that's exactly my point, you're merely proving me right if I say that accepting foreigners in your country is not a big deal and can be done.

We seem to differ greatly here: a number of you seem to be afraid, see huge problems. I do not. I see problems, sure, but they are within the range of what is to be expected if you suddenly have to cope with hundreds of thousands of refugees. And our resilient European culture will cope with it. It always has done so. It will do now.

BTW: yesterday the German television broadcasted "l'Immortel" (with Jean Reno, one of my favourites ever since that great movie "Leon"). In it you see a number of scenes that show how the French have assimilated the African cultures in their country. A very moving part of the movie is the scene in which Karim is buried, hardly a Christian burial. But a very French one indeed.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
About the difference between cities and the rural areas in England (or the UK) - I'm well aware of it. The posters that pointed out how they managed to live amongst Sikhs etc. - that's exactly my point, you're merely proving me right if I say that accepting foreigners in your country is not a big deal and can be done.
Not really, the Sikhs have historically integrated nicely in the UK compared to Muslims.
They don't cover their women up, they haven't been involved in organised gang raping of white girls, they don't demonstrate with signs saying "British soldiers burn in hell", they don't kill non-believer British folk in the name of their god, and they don't attempt to install their religious laws in streets and estates which have become essentially religious enclaves.

Yep, I'd be happy to share my street with a thousand Sikhs, but Muslims, no, not so much, for fairly obvious reasons.
You may bleat about that as much as you like, but I ask you to present me with examples of Sikhs causing problems in the UK?
I've searched for quite a while and found nothing, maybe Google is broken?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join