It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lets commit to have an open mind here alright? No need for insults.

The reptilians... well..
Personally I'm still on the fence with this theory.

However, as you can see by my avatar (the ancient reptilian statuette), I spend alot of time tossing the theory around.

My basis for the possibility is... that if greys exist then there is no reason that reptilians do not also exist.

The people arguing so vehemently against the existence of reptilians, but then turn around in another thread and discuss greys... what are you thinking?

I consider it very plausible considering the Drake equation of possible life in the universe. It would be stupid to toss it away.
The photo of the dead reptilian somewhere in this thread looks somewhat convincing to me, and falls in line with the decriptions, although pretty dried out. Has these photos been proven to be a fake, or has the originator come forward and said it was a hoax? I am curious that is all.

According to the rumors about Pleidian (nordics) they (Pleidians) are the original seeds of humans on this world. They further explained that somewhere along earth's history, another race decided to take part and modify earth creations in another point of view, not necessarily bad according to the Pleidians. (Evidentley the Pleidans do not see evil or good, they only see alternate points of view.)
So the original man.. (before the other races interference) could be very different. Maybe a much longer lifespan, like the references in the bible of folks living much longer. That was before the genetic changes made by the new race's interference.

This other race they speak of, could be the greys, or the reptilians, or possibly the greys being controlled by reptilians.
My theory is that maybe the reptilians were here first, and made the big important changes, but then tasked the greys to supervise or remotely monitor us. I have heard that the greys were more like biological bots, made for spacetravel. Its all just a theory keep in mind.

But my main message remains the same, if greys can exist, then most certainly reptilians could also exist. Agreed?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I see your point kdx,well made.As for me im torn between believing they exist or not.The reason for me believing they exist is that because of my belief in the greys existence.But on the otherhand,iv only read about one sighting of a reptillians.Compared to the amount of sightings with the greys,the sightings of the reptillians barely make any comparison.Also the fact that their has been so many rumors about the reptillians,one being their from space and they have a huge empire that invades,and another being that their from underground earth and that they`v been here long before man.From both of those,smaller stories branch off.You`ll find that on other sights they say reptillians are originally from out of space but they do not have an empire of any sort,and on another sight it says the reptillians are our friends an means no harm.

So overall i believe you cannot account for the existence of the reptillians and what they are like due to such alittle proof or sightings with them.Atleast with the greys there are sightings,literally 1000`s around the world that have reported to have come across with them.Why would different people from different walks of life with no connection,report the same thing``greys`` with such accurate depictions.Remember that the majority of these people who have been abducted never knew what a greys was until then.This is my opinion on this topic.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OMG...
People say they want to deny ignorance! Why the reptilians do not exist? Why not? I've searched a lot on them and I'm sure they exist right now on earth...search the net, ancient civilisations, artefacts go to the librairy....but search a bit
I can feel a lot of stuff....and I feel the reptilians really exist
And why beleive all the crap that governments and scientist says??? Remember when they said earth is flat?
We KNOW NOTHING of what is going on...I read ATS posts and I laugh so hard to see people arguing for something that nobody knows!
WE know nothing about space, time, astral planes...we humans are the dumb blonds of the univers, I'm pretty sure about that hehehehehe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
please forgive my ignorance, but are the reptilians (in theory) responsible for creating the human race, or controlling it or neither ? Are they of this earth or somewhere else ?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
please forgive my ignorance, but are the reptilians (in theory) responsible for creating the human race, or controlling it or neither ? Are they of this earth or somewhere else ?

No, they are not our Creator.

Every alien species are controling the human community in some way, some do it with only their presence, drawing crop circles, or deliberately passing by a camera with their craft, etc... But the real threat is due to those suspect creatures who are in contact with governments, and are doing such and such things to humans.

There are other hostile beings, who may generate storms, quakes, tsunamis, terrorist attacks... just to see how humans perform in stressed situations!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
welcome back amelia.you've been gone for awhile.i knew i would see you pop up yet again in another reptilian thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have been hearing about abductions by reptillians before in Holland, first I was like: Strange, could they mean the grey? then they explained what they looked like...and it was different from the grey...

Later I read up more about the reptillians and I am leaning towards believing more...

It's pretty save to say that if Greys exist, the Reptoids and Nordics also exist...

All have been reported by many different sources world wide, the Nordics are often seen in the UK, Holland seems to get many small greys and reptoids...

I'd like to see a research topic about what different Greys, Reptoids and Norics have been reported...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
the reptoids are real I saw 2 of them and wasnt alone when i saw them.

I drew pictures and posted my story, the pictures of wanna be reptoids at start of thread are way wrong. FYI

free.hostdepartment.com...
check it out and be kind it really happened and im really pissed off.

we humans are so funny
you say i dont see anything yet:
you look not upward
you look not downward
you look not in the vast oceans
you live on a small portion of crust on the planet yet havent
even seen all the species of life on it!
you contemplate the thought of looking for ET in space
yet not on or in your own planet.

If one man in 1700's never dug into the earth you would never know of the 50 ft tall flesh eating lizzards that ruled this planet for eons. even as that was hard to belive for many "at the time".

yet say lizzard or dinosaur men and people turn away.

think about this:
if we evolved from mammals shoudnt their be a reptilian counterpart especially if they were here millions of years before us?
yes

did they ever leave?
nope

think about the reaction of the gen public if gov. came out and showed you.

what then?

would some raise up in arms to slay the dragon?
yes

would some worship them ?
yes

would some sell out their own kind (humanity) for technology or power ?
yes

would you lose your innocence?
yes

who would have the right and authority to take the WORLDs innocence?
www.disclosureproject.org...

Who has the right to sit on the info and refuse disclosure?
your own leaders

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
No the reps didnt create us, silly human,
every being that comes along will say im GOD, either alien or human!
as long as there is an ignorant, unquestioning, willing, servent that is.

FACT:
All religions are for control.

1. as long as you act sub-servent, the longer you will be !
(Humans have Human intrests at heart not "Aliens-god/gods/angels/demons and not all humans at that")

2.as long as there are god worshiping fools on planets there will be "gods"
to step up and assume that position as well as dazzle you with technology.

3. join me in a thought of independence from these ubiquidous external influences.

ever think they geneticly shortened our lifespan or lessened us in some way?

we lost our past people or was it lost for us...

WAKE UP before its to late! listen to your own people!

" I occasionally think how quickly
our differences would vanish if we were facing an alien threat
from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, IS NOT AN
ALIEN FORCE ALREADY AMONG US?"

-- President Ronald Reagan., Remarks made to the
42nd General Assembly of the United Nations.,
Sept. 21, 1987

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
FYI " david icke "is either a disinfo agent or clinicly insane .all of his claims are damaging to real ones like mine.
im even hesitant to release my drawn images for fear others will manipulate my story or gain legitimacy off them.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
the reptoids are real I saw 2 of them and wasnt alone when i saw them.

I drew pictures and posted my story, the pictures of wanna be reptoids at start of thread are way wrong. FYI

free.hostdepartment.com...
check it out and be kind it really happened and im really pissed off.

we humans are so funny
you say i dont see anything yet:
you look not upward
you look not downward
you look not in the vast oceans
you live on a small portion of crust on the planet yet havent
even seen all the species of life on it!
you contemplate the thought of looking for ET in space
yet not on or in your own planet.

If one man in 1700's never dug into the earth you would never know of the 50 ft tall flesh eating lizzards that ruled this planet for eons. even as that was hard to belive for many "at the time".

yet say lizzard or dinosaur men and people turn away.

think about this:
if we evolved from mammals shoudnt their be a reptilian counterpart especially if they were here millions of years before us?
yes

did they ever leave?
nope

think about the reaction of the gen public if gov. came out and showed you.

what then?

would some raise up in arms to slay the dragon?
yes

would some worship them ?
yes

would some sell out their own kind (humanity) for technology or power ?
yes

would you lose your innocence?
yes

who would have the right and authority to take the WORLDs innocence?
www.disclosureproject.org...

Who has the right to sit on the info and refuse disclosure?
your own leaders

Yes,the possibility of the evolution of the intelligence in reptiles is fact.It is possible.I dont deny that.But what i do deny is clearly their existance,why?so little sightings.You name me all the sightings been made of Reptillians,give me websites,you name it.Also,even if reptillians have evolved to such an intelligents as we have,dont you think they would of populated just asmuch as us.I dont think billions of reptillians would beable to hide from us for such along period,i verymuch doubt it.

Explain to me another thing,why would reptillians be such an advanced race when all they`ve been doing is hiding from us,sitting underground with almost no resources,no place for them to develop interms of technology and noplace for them to develop any further intelligence to communicate with us what so ever.So far the fact of another intelligent species from earth developing just asmuch technical advancements as us,probably more from all the stories iv heard,and yet hiding their billions all around seems unlikely.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I can feel a lot of stuff....and I feel the reptilians really exist

We KNOW NOTHING of what is going on...I read ATS posts and I laugh so hard to see people arguing for something that nobody knows!
WE know nothing about space, time, astral planes...we humans are the dumb blonds of the univers, I'm pretty sure about that hehehehehe

Amelia, dont you think your two statements above seem to be at odds with each other?
If the reptilians and greys etc exist, then speilbergs ET could be a real race too!

think about this:

Now this comment is worth considering, its a possibility, however I wouldnt go so far as to say if there were evolved reptiles living in the earth they have anything at all to do with us, or are 50ft tall, or are aliens. The main problem I have with this theory is the precise definition of evolved.
for instance, I dont see how a creature without opposable thumbs can evolve to develope tecknology for a start. They, if they exist, may be as intelligent as us, but what to do with such intelligence when your a 50ft tall lizard living inside a planet, occupied by 6 billion evolved and tecknologically evolved mammals?
For that matter, why no records or history of wars between the two for supremacy of the planet? If they are lizards they need the sun, why would they slink off into a hole in the earth aftyer millions of years because we came along, and leave it to us ?
[edit on 033131p://46013 by instar]

[edit on 033131p://48013 by instar]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Now this comment is worth considering, its a possibility, however I wouldnt go so far as to say if there were evolved reptiles living in the earth they have anything at all to do with us, or are 50ft tall, or are aliens.

50 ft tall dinosaurs existed buddy sorry to inform you
even this amazing thing called a tyrannosaurus rex .its latin for terrible lizard. hmmm go figure

The main problem I have with this theory is the precise definition of evolved.
for instance, I dont see how a creature without opposable thumbs can evolve to develope tecknology for a start.

they do- if you went to the site you would see 3 fingers 1 thumb
but you didnt lazy
but if you want something in the high school books try " iguanodon"
it had thumbs to buddy

They, if they exist, may be as intelligent as us, but what to do with such intelligence when your a 50ft tall lizard living inside a planet, occupied by 6 billion evolved and tecknologically evolved mammals?

Eat them - how many thousands are missing in the us alone each year
we put cattle in cages they put them on bigger cages called planets.
cattle mutalations started in 1940s hmmm same time as roswell and sightings

For that matter, why no records or history of wars between the two for supremacy of the planet?

Um hello, try finding me a religion that doesnt have a serpent present at or invovled in creation any where in the world...!!!
um -- hell ,underworld,serpent,dragon,devil ring any bells
who was in the garden , a snake with legs perhaps? lizard? yes

how about:
hopi creation
pueblo
chinese buddah
india krishna
sheba
shiva
hindu
judism
christianity
summerian
anunaki
niburians
egyptians
aztecs
mayans

and on and on and on

If they are lizards they need the sun, why would they slink off into a hole in the earth aftyer millions of years because we came along, and leave it to us ?

youve obviouslly never been in a cave, they are full of reptiles I>E salamanders,snakes,worms ect.

damn man at least read what i wrote "correctlly" or get glasses man

[edit on 13-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
To be underground is IDEAL people

where does our president hide in war?
underground perhaps ,,,,does it work for gov? hmmmmm

will waves topple buildings underground - nope
hurricanes -nope
tornadoes-nope
meteor -nope
nuclear war - nope

the better question is why we dont live underground...

and i dont have all the answers it is why i am posting is to get info not ridicule.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
for proof seekers that want it hand delivered and stamped ok by the fda get real...lol

Thats like being a german and asking hitler and nazi media for proof of these concentration camps youve been hearing about.

The proof is out there but you may not live to share it if you get it.
and once you GET IT you cant talk about it.

I had 1 experience firsthand and spent 8 years so far getting info
from real people in the know face to face as its the best proof youll ever get.

and if you see the reps you might be lunch. no sh-t
If you see a green ufo with red spot on bottom RUUUUUUUUUN MF RUN

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sorry sweetheart

50 ft tall dinosaurs existed buddy sorry to inform you

So they didnt die out 65 million years ago, geez thanks for enlightening the entire world

they do- if you went to the site you would see 3 fingers 1 thumb
but you didnt lazy

wow they must be so advanced with such dexterity LMAO

Eat them - how many thousands are missing in the us alone each year

Ah so thats where Harold Holt went, silly me!
They must have a collection of milk cartons with pics of past dinners on them too.

For that matter, why no records or history of wars between the two for supremacy of the planet? If they are lizards they need the sun, why would they slink off into a hole in the earth aftyer millions of years because we came along, and leave it to us ?

youve obviouslly never been in a cave, they are full of reptiles I>E salamanders,snakes,worms ect.

How have blind salamandas got anything to do with wars for supremacy of earth? LMAO

and on and on and on you ignorant f---

damn man at least read what i wrote correctlly or get glasses man

ooooh! whos a cranky girl/boy then!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Fact: iguanodons had opposable thumbs, you ignorant shrew.

"Truth comes in three phases. First it is ridiculed,
then it is violently opposed, and then it is self-evident."
George A. Filer, MUFON Eastern Director ~ Nov. 5, 1998

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think."
- Adolf Hitler

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
- Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I also NEVER stated that they were "alien"
as i stated they were always here or came origonaly from here.
Evovled as we but with much more time.
we are the newcomers here, the reptiles ruled this world for eons before the first man ARRIVEIED and science would agree with me not you.

thats 4 times you coudnt read and twisted my statements. lol omg

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Little girls go play with your barbies let the boys play with the dinosaurs. lol

Heres a scientistwho shares my belifes.
www.reptoids.com...

stay away from metaphysical,spiritual, david icke type sites all disinfo.
reptoids are not telepathic or vocally lingustic.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Albert Einstein

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Elbert Hubbard

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
Albert Einstein

Kiss My "A" sweetheart!
instar~ATS

www.zoomdinosaurs.com...

[edit on 053131p://24015 by instar]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join