It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
many things are done by people that we hope/think we are not capable of, so maybe the reptilian thing is in repsonse to that ?

Humans are sick. They only have a past of few thousand years. Why would those creatures do such barbarian acts, who evolved through millions of years? Do they have any reason to do that? well, humans do. Because they are too primitive to value the existance of life and peace!!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Your speech construction reveals a contradiction between content and intent.

Humans are sick. They only have a past of few thousand years. Why would those creatures do such barbarian acts, who evolved through millions of years? Do they have any reason to do that? well, humans do. Because they are too primitive to value the existance of life and peace!!

This complaint is spoken like a human--with uproar--about a cosmic issue.

Let's reframe it.

"Humans have a past of a few thousand years." ... Who says ?

Maybe what is true is that the current sovereign mucky-muck in charge of evolving the human race grafted ON the DNAs of different races, and He's just watching what happens next ??

"Why would creatures do barbarian acts, who evolved through millions of years? Do they have any reason? " ... Why?

Because Predation is the Lesson on the chalkboard at the moment. Learning to deal with, control, evaluate and limit predation is a skill also.

"humans do Because they are too primitive to value the existance of life and peace" ... Humans?

Which humans? The diversity of humans and human experience extends in all directions. The experience of Queen Elizabeth is quite different from the experience of gang members in core cities. ... The experience of Leonardo DaVinci is quite different from that of an assemblyline worker.

We get different experiences, and we become different souls.

Some people are pacific, passive and compliant. You can blame them for complacency, lassitude and ease.

Some people are grasping, greedy and avaricious. You can blame them for exploitation, excesses in behavior and extravagant consumptions patterns.

So who's at fault, and for what?

Makes judging the whole human race as if it were monolithic quite difficult, doesn't it?

Calm down. Slow down. We have to think it through before we can make any progress toward turning down the heat.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
"As it is, the "reptilian" alien theory tends to be easily adopted by those new to such subjects, and later discarded as people research and learn more. "

really? I find it to be the exact opposite, those first introduced to 'nwo' 'illuminati' info tend to be skeptical to the deeper issues such as human sacrifice, mind control and reptilians.

as for the evidence for reptilians, if you want me to start in on some of the 'evidence' i could, but it might take up a few..... er 20 or so pages, you game?

Is there concrete evidence? imo yes, from MY research, from what IVE seen and experienced, I'M convinced, others will disagree, that's fine. I'm not here to convince anyone, believe what you want to believe.

IMO you'll only have to wait a few more years or less until Martial Law where soon after they'll reveal themselves.

(if you don't believe in the existance of the 'illuminati' or the coming martial law you need to do some serious research and fast!)

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

as for the evidence for reptilians, if you want me to start in on some of the 'evidence' i could, but it might take up a few..... er 20 or so pages, you game?

Absolutely, though if citing a website, a small paragraph, with a link would suffice. I'd especially be interested in seeing any government documents regarding their existance (pro or con), as I don't recall any such documents (but then again, I never really delved into it as you might have). I'm not talking about a document saying "yes they exist", I'm just talking about some that might discuss the matter seriously, and that obviously treat it as something to investigate.

Please spare us mere opinions of authors in this...when they have no basis. If however, an author is trying to explain the significance of a lizard headed statue in Mesopotamia or something, then hey, I'm all ears. Doesn't mean I'll believe it, but I'll listen to the points being made. But if merely conjecturing about so and so being a reptoid....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Please spare us mere opinions of authors in this...when they have no basis. If however, an author is trying to explain the significance of a lizard headed statue in Mesopotamia or something, then hey, I'm all ears. Doesn't mean I'll believe it, but I'll listen to the points being made. But if merely conjecturing about so and so being a reptoid....

You really hate these Reptilians.... Have they done anything bad to you? So far what I have seen in your posts is clear: you don't like them..!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Gazrok, didn't you look into the exopolitics.org link I gave you?

Salla has bibliographies of documents that describe each Alien race.

I'd sure like to get into those, and as soon as I have a moment to spare, I will.

We need to sense how reliable and credible Salla's evidence actually is.

If it's right on, we've got a problem.

If it's all made up, we've still got a problem; but it's not as critical as if it were actually true.

That possibility gives me the willies.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, I TRY to be as unbiased and objective...but that's hard...since I want to believe in these types of things...

in my own opinion, the earth isn't hollow but possibly have MANY cave systems stretching through the entire planet.

The idea of Reptillians being the old dinosaur race evolved into an inteligent race is plausible.

Personally i'd like to see more pictures of witness reports of the reptoids.

as the theories of M0bXSiNN...I don't know about them, they are probably partially true, but possibly a little overinflated...

OH by the way, why can't I see post by defrag? I don't think I ever ignored him....

[edit on 4/1/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't think Gazrok hates "reptilians"...I just think he wants some well researched evidence to back up some of the claims that have been made. he, like myself, just thinks that it's much better to back up what you say with a little something more than heresay and opinions.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I don't think Gazrok hates "reptilians"...I just think he wants some well researched evidence to back up some of the claims that have been made. he, like myself, just thinks that it's much better to back up what you say with a little something more than heresay and opinions.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by mpeake]

So you want those reptilians to come out of that cave and ask for a portrait... ? That would be cool evidence. But why would they be such fools who show up at us?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN
"As it is, the "reptilian" alien theory tends to be easily adopted by those new to such subjects, and later discarded as people research and learn more. "

really? I find it to be the exact opposite, those first introduced to 'nwo' 'illuminati' info tend to be skeptical to the deeper issues such as human sacrifice, mind control and reptilians.

Is there concrete evidence? imo yes, from MY research, from what IVE seen and experienced, I'M convinced, others will disagree, that's fine. I'm not here to convince anyone, believe what you want to believe.

IMO you'll only have to wait a few more years or less until Martial Law where soon after they'll reveal themselves.

(if you don't believe in the existance of the 'illuminati' or the coming martial law you need to do some serious research and fast!)

I personally always had a hard time believing in the reptilians. One day I recieved a message from a yahoo group I belong to from a guy who said he has an experience that he wanted to share. So I told him he could share it with the group. I copied his email and posted it on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have yet to transcribe the conversaition I had with him and recorded, but I will tell you this. The guy seemed genuinley freaked out about what he experienced. What if he is telling the truth? The implications are almost unfathomable.

I still have his contact info and he is willing to talk to anyone that has serious inquiries.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Edit: posted in wrong thread!

[edit on 4-1-2005 by thirddensity]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So you want those reptilians to come out of that cave and ask for a portrait... ? That would be cool evidence. But why would they be such fools who show up at us?

Not at all...But, take a look at the "evidence" (notice I am not saying "proof" as there is no such thing, yet) to the existence of greys. Descriptions in gov't documents. Testimony by high ranking gov't and other military officials who give many details on the greys. But, you see none of that for "reptilians". Stuff like that is what I'm asking for. Some "credible" evidence to back the descriptions of the reptilians.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Not at all...But, take a look at the "evidence" (notice I am not saying "proof" as there is no such thing, yet) to the existence of greys. Descriptions in gov't documents. Testimony by high ranking gov't and other military officials who give many details on the greys. But, you see none of that for "reptilians". Stuff like that is what I'm asking for. Some "credible" evidence to back the descriptions of the reptilians.

I guess, there are many naive people here ignoring useful hints: Never trust those "government officals" at all!! They are misleading everyone. Why? Because they are too thirsty for the power what's right behind an alien contact. Do you really think, those offical descriptions hold any credibility?! Only because they are coming from powerful authorities?! Really, that's not the case.

You are alone in terms of digesting that "evidence", but if you would like to follow that horde of pigs, I am not here to stop you.

Now this is the only possible way to backup the existance of aliens, not the offical version. It means nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN
"So they has their plan taken thousands of years? Pretty pathetic if you ask me, also poorly timed. Why wait until humans have developed at least moderately sophisticated weapons, if they'd come down on us in the dark ages they'd of conquered us without a whimper."

the reptilian mind works very slowly and methodically, the 'hu mans' running this planet are reptilian pawns.....

Exactly how long do you think a race of "slow methodical thinkers" could keep a race of fast clever thinkers enslaved?

I don't buy it either

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Theres a site,or atleast there was a site,called Teegeeack.This whole site was spoke about Earth being a warground for two alien species more than adozen milleniums ago,and earths socalled real history.It also spoke about the galaxy federation and how their like the ``UN`` of our galaxy and how they split up our galaxy into sectors(think of our galaxy as a pie split up in 8 pieces and you get sectors.Apparently we`re in sector 6.

How does this link to the reptillian topic?.Iv read that the Reptillians are one of the most feared beings/creatures in our galaxy.The invade solarsystems one by one and inhabit all well temperate planets,like our.They invade because they need more space for their billions,possibly trillions and they are more at a slow pace in the efforts of galaxy domination.So far our solarsystem and afew others are the only ones left that has not been invaded in our sector.Whys this?Because the Galaxy federation it holding the reptillians back,and warning of any more movement,they will take action.But the Galaxy federation fears that they might not beable to hold the reptillians back and Earth along with our solarsystem will become another world of this empire.

Earth is thought of as a park,a nation reserve of importance,thats why somuch races are bothering with this planet.I logged onto the site constantly until it got taken off google.I couldnt find it anywhere else.The creator of the website is an ex FBI agent,i dont know how an FBI agent got to know this but who knows`.I dont believe much in the site because its just all the other sites.They talk of being invaded by greys,others say reptillians,and its real confusing.But never the less what i do believe is that there is some truth to this site,theres somuch info i cant explain.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could the whole 13th planet theory be a rouse for the real truth? the federation ariving? or vice versa?

I am going to attempt to make contact with the nordics with astral projection and such...I hope I will be succesful...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
enturian, where the hell did you come up with that CAT? What do you FEED it?

Look.

I don't give a shift whether the Alien intervenors are Greys, or Nordics, or Cosmics, or whatever other races Dr. Salla has documented or has dreamed up.

The FACT is, there are pilots in these UFO thingies that are not HUMAN.

I don't CARE where they come FROM--they're not FROM >HERE

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
M0bXSiNN says:

"the reptilian mind works very slowly and methodically, the 'hu mans' running this planet are reptilian pawns....."

"hu mans"? "HU_MANS"?

PuPP, you need to fire Wio and get a new spell checker!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Adolph Hitler
Joseph Mengele
Idi Amin
Slobodan Milosovec
David Berkowitz
John Wayne Gacy
Charles Manson
Jim Jones
Josef Stalin
Kim Jong Il

Humans not evil all by themselves? Would you like me to list more?

Whos John Wayne, Jim Jones and David Berkowitz? Isn't John Wayne from those old cowboy movies? Also, I know some more: George Bush, Chilean president Pinochet (currently on trial for murder and kidnap [rounding up thousands in helicopters and dropping them off the face of the earth], and that Libyan prime minister.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Utterly ridicolous, just because you read something on a website or somebody told you something does not means its true.

Show me any scientific proof that reptlilians exist and I'll believe you. But don't post pictures from a TV show or new age crap from a website and pretend it constitutes proof.

too many nutjobs on this forum

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join