It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
My you do get distracted, MERC.

Are you able to focus on a "situation" without immediately attributing BLAME?

Are you able to LISTEN to what someone says, who thinks differently from the way you think?

What I am saying is, we have to look at effects; and then we have to work backward from effects to causes. Effects are our witness to GROSS OMNICIDE, EXPLOITATION, AVARICE and DECEIT.

HISTORY--
The very philosophy of the Leo Strauss crowd of NWO partisans on both sides of the aisle in Congress is to lie, deceive and trick us. And that is a simple FACT. The buying out of the Press so they only tell a small percentage of the whole story is a FACT we have come here to the Internet to work AROUND.

Secondly, the HISTORY of the Federal Administrations since the Majestic12 policy papers of the Pentagon is to LIE, DECEIVE and TRICK the people.

Thirdly, the HISTORY of the implementation of the Northwoods Doctrine since 1962 has been to utilize that document to rationalize infiltration of other soviereign nations by the CIA, and overturn democratic regimes, so that the Rich there might prosper mightily, and the poor get ploughed under, like dust, in total repudiation of our own Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Fourth, the HISTORY of terrorism in this nation goes back to Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Korea, Bay of Pigs, JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations; Gulf of Tonkin gambit, the infiltration of Fed Alphabet Agencies with Operation Paper Clip converts-to-republicanism and the concomitant covert operations against dissidents--Philadelpha MOVE, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City and finally the Pentagon itself and the WTC demolition.

And you want to sit there and tell me, you don't know if there is a relationship between all these events? You want to tell me there is NO DIRECT RELATIONSHIP between Pres. Truman's LYING about the presence of UFOs and ETs and the [in a direct line of causion] presence of Omnicide and Genocide on this planet?

You stubborn or something?

[edit on 2-1-2005 by defrag99]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So it leads us back to the start. Is there no source we can look at that will get us through? It's a vicious cycle, a catch 22 if you will. Can't trust what the Gov't tells us, the history books, etc. There is no paper trail to follow that is credible. It get to be like finding a corner in a round room. ARGH!

Hey DEFRAG- you bucking for a few warning flags? Can you discuss a topic without calling someone stupid? Name calling is a tactic of the ignorant.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How could reptiles ever evolve naturally, or other wise, to a social scale?
Have you ever seen two male reptiles in a cage together? Fight to the death. I don't see how reptiles as we know them could ever develop in to a "community". Apes, who are very social and dependent of one another,
have the basic intelligence to evolve in to higher beings, etc. are our supposed ancestors. I see none of these traits in any reptiles.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You can trust your senses to tell you this whole bag of bad effects comes out of the same group of "people."

NONE OF THOSE crimes has ever been prosecuted. That is the clue that they are all tied together.

Are you with me--JUST--this far?

Slant, just hold on a minute. I'll get to you.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Garter snakes live together in colonies for the cold months. IF the Reptoids exist, maybe the dif with them is that they evolved a group idenity thing?

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
[...]
Why does the feutus go through a reptilian form (with long tail) during feutal stage? (I've read that the core DNA used was reptilian, and lyrian/other alien races were added after)

Foetus go through all sorts of odd looking stages:
embryology.med.unsw.edu.au...

It used to be taught that: "ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny" - essentially the mammal embryo retraces the entire evolutionary path [to being a mammal] whilst 'in uteri' - single cell like the first organisms, through fish amphibs/reptiles, through birds *finally* becoming, (or at least looking, like a mammal) at the end.

It's generally regarded (and rightfully so in my opinion) as a bit of a rubbish theory no tho' as it allows for the suggestion that the developing embryo is some kind of a mammal-fish, or mammal-reptile and so on - until the final stages when it becomes a mammal, when in fact it's a mammal all the way through, it just looks superficially like embryo's of other creatures, which I'd go so far as to suggest is where the original understanding that led to this idea came from. Looking like it has "reptilian form" is about as far as it goes I'd say (for me anyway).

Why do humans have a Reptilian Brain Stem?

The Reptilian Brain Stem is a 'gift' from evolution (oops, there goes my neutrality), it's the (evolutionarily) earliest bit of the brain, it sits at the top of the spinal cord, and is generally compared to the entire reptile (and bird) brain.

As 'we' evolved (maybe by standing erect and cooling our heads down), we added the cortex and other bits to deal with reasoning, language and so on - on top.

Evolution seems mostly like that, it appears to find a working system then use it elsewhere rather then come up with entirely new structures from scratch. (Similarity in eyes - mammal and octopus for example ...).

Why do humans shed skin..... (I don't know if other animals do - other than reptiles...so cannot realllllly use this one)

Pretty much 'everything' sheds skin - spiders, plants, mammals - we all do it, it's healthy and allows us to grow.

As ever - just my views, not any kind of statement of any absolute truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm going to have to either get the mods to okay a jump into a whole new topic, or I'm going to have to say, there's no way to proceed from this point.

In order to actually know something about reptoidal hominids, we're going to have to move into the domain of knowledge called the Paranormal.

That would necessitate moving to a different Forum entirely. Aliens and UFOs are no longer the correct category.

The way I hear it, Reptilians are native to this planet for millennia; only they live underground.

The photo I put up, back on page 2 I think, is not a Star Trek creation. It's somebody killed in a forest in 1998. And the texture of his skin and outward features he has are not found among those of us who happen to live on the surface. Where does he come from? The photos don't include any text or copy or explanation. We are left to guess, as per usual.

So, any information we happen to be able to garner on the topic of the husbandry of Reptoids is going to be anecdotal, at best.

Suggestions?

Oooops! I didn't realize it; but MKULTRA came to our rescue on page 4. He is proceeding with a logical sequence of hypotheses from which we can do some further work.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN
They are running the planet folks, they created the illuminati(hybrids same as us cept with more replitian DNA) Wish the truth wasnt so surreal.

The reptilian thing my sound pleasable. Ever wonder why human have a Reptilian Brain, which is where our instinct/deep emotional/aggressive behavior resides. Is Human a hybrid (Reptilian/Mammalian)? Check out these links.

www.crystalinks.com...

"Cheney Speaks to the Reptile Brain"
www.commondreams.org...

members.aol.com...
www.terrybragg.com...

And there are other articles that probably has a more scientific explanation. Also, I hope that someone in this forum have some knowledge in this matter. thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Post removed.

It was a duplicate post (of my previous one) caused by POST data being resent from my cache, and not a shabby attempt at getting my point across.

Sorry.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by 0951]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't think that going off thread to prove your point of view is a no-no. If you want to delve into that part of the reptoids, go ahead. Or start a new thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm not trying to debunk anything. I don't know the answers. I would like to understand this theory more.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN
They are running the planet folks, they created the illuminati(hybrids same as us cept with more replitian DNA) Wish the truth wasnt so surreal.

The reptilian thing my sound pleasable. Ever wonder why human have a Reptilian Brain, which is where our instinct/deep emotional/aggressive behavior resides. Is Human a hybrid (Reptilian/Mammalian)? Check out these links.

Its just a name anyway.

It should be updated to the "Internet Brain", we all know how primitive some people can become on the net

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A lot of reptiles are territorial and fight when close together. Some reptiles do seem a bit more socialble, but there does seem to be a hierarchy at work within their groups. alligators at the zoo seem to get along well together in close quaters, but are also well fed by people and do not have fend for themselves. Turtles seem social in the wild, as I see them sunning themselves in bunches. Crocs and alligators care for their young- to a point. All in all I think it possible for a species to evolve into sentient beings from a "reptilian" ancestor. Any species will have hurdles to jump while evolving.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Can we go back to page 4 and comment on MKULTRA's points, then.

He kicks things off to a good start, and picks up where the original thread sort of assumes everything.

I guess.

This might be a good place to hook in Mike Salla's web-site, exopolitics.org

Dr. Salla has done a lot of work researching the actual RACES that are operating undercover, underground under Black Ops auspices.

Here's his latest monograph:

www.exopolitics.org...

I have a question for Dr. Salla. Where are they BREEDING?

Seems like, we'd know.

How many human families does it take to breed a NASA astronaut?

How many Reptoid families does it take?

Dunno.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
All of you.... there is a point where common sense comes in handy, you might want to learn how to use it.

You all are crazy.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by defrag99

My you do get distracted, MERC.

Are you able to focus on a "situation" without immediately attributing BLAME?

Are you able to LISTEN to what someone says, who thinks differently from the way you think?

What I am saying is, we have to look at effects; and then we have to work backward from effects to causes. Effects are our witness to GROSS OMNICIDE, EXPLOITATION, AVARICE and DECEIT.

HISTORY--
The very philosophy of the Leo Strauss crowd of NWO partisans on both sides of the aisle in Congress is to lie, deceive and trick us. And that is a simple FACT. The buying out of the Press so they only tell a small percentage of the whole story is a FACT we have come here to the Internet to work AROUND.

Secondly, the HISTORY of the Federal Administrations since the Majestic12 policy papers of the Pentagon is to LIE, DECEIVE and TRICK the people.

Thirdly, the HISTORY of the implementation of the Northwoods Doctrine since 1962 has been to utilize that document to rationalize infiltration of other soviereign nations by the CIA, and overturn democratic regimes, so that the Rich there might prosper mightily, and the poor get ploughed under, like dust, in total repudiation of our own Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Fourth, the HISTORY of terrorism in this nation goes back to Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Korea, Bay of Pigs, JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations; Gulf of Tonkin gambit, the infiltration of Fed Alphabet Agencies with Operation Paper Clip converts-to-republicanism and the concomitant covert operations against dissidents--Philadelpha MOVE, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City and finally the Pentagon itself and the WTC demolition.

And you want to sit there and tell me, you don't know if there is a relationship between all these events? You want to tell me there is NO DIRECT RELATIONSHIP between Pres. Truman's LYING about the presence of UFOs and ETs and the [in a direct line of causion] presence of Omnicide and Genocide on this planet?

You stubborn or something?

Your words have done absolutely nothing to shed any light on the existance of reptiles, any historical references you believe are connected is pure speculation. I asked you what your basing your claims on, hardly deviating off topic is it? If anything its concentrating on it further. Look admit it, you dont know for certain that reptilians actually exist, the more you try and convince yourself that they do on no evidence whatsoever the more delusional you will become.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sorry, MERC, the reference to exopolitics.org in and of itself provides dozens of bibliographic, anecdotal and whistleblower entries.

That will keep us busy for quite a while, even if MKULTRA never says another words.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by defrag99

Sorry, MERC, the reference to exopolitics.org in and of itself provides dozens of bibliographic, anecdotal and whistleblower entries.

That will keep us busy for quite a while, even if MKULTRA never says another words.

I havent got that far yet, i was commenting on your post that i quoted and the ones before it only.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Oh.

Well, you did agree that what we are witnessing is plunder at a lot of different levels.

So, I just found a place where a Cause for this plunder might originate.

I don't think we're going to find "the Emperor" in Dr. Salla's records.

The Alien that so perfectly impersonates a human has got to be an insider who's brighter and smarter and swifter and cooler than everybody else; and all he's about is improving the efficiency of defense industries.

I have intuited this. He's an Alien in human skin; affable; seemingly reasonable; plays a decent game of golf. But he is more focused on process (and profitability) than he is on outcome (or Justice) because his sense of justice will be satisfied when humanity is extinct.

He's an officer of a defense contractor whom everybody likes and respects because they don't think about the consequences of his "brilliant ideas."

And his mastery of databases and hacking skills makes it easy for him to blackmail just about anybody in washington, to get what he needs.

The Emperor presides over HR.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Saw a few not so nice post here today, let's play nice gang.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join