It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
ReptilianA 1998, being examined

ReptilianA 1998

True, I've never seen one of these guys running around town.

I've never seen any Miwaks [sp?] either; but I'm beginning to feel like one of them--Plunder Bait.

On the other hand, Reptilians have hidden from humanity for millennia. Maybe the preservation of real human values requires we switch places so the meek of the earth [non-invasive, non-takers] can hide from the now-open predators imposing and intruding upon us.

If life is to proceed here, there must be some sense of safety, somewhere.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
OMG, I think he's right.. My snake skin boots just tried to attack me.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yall better watch what you say.

Us Mods ARE the Reptilians and ATS is our seceret mind control device. All your words are being monitered and sent to our seceret bases under every Wal-Mart and McDonalds to be read by our supreme leader, Ronald, whose big feet are better to crush you with my dear......

Damn....now we have to turn all of you into Lizard Chow, me and my big mouth....LOL

Happy New Year Yall

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Regardless whether "mods" are predators or mere facilitators, the experiences they create merely determine our participation or non-participation, here.

Presumably, you mods do not affect our human lives.

But, sites like www.doewatch.com... make us pause.

There are projects going on--some in plain sight--to which none of us consented that could/may end all life on this planet.

How do you explain these matters to YOUR sons and grandkids? How do you talk to them all about a Future?

I don't know, anymore.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
Very brave comment for someone who does not want to get banned from the site, I have seen others and have nearly myself been banned from this site for stating my beliefs which may have differed from the moderators. Remember this, if you want to express your opinions without discrimintation that is fine, so long as your opinion does not conflict with the hierarchcy. Just like the Bush administration.. hehee

"ROTATE!"

Personally I find this to be insulting. Nowhere do it say you have to agree with the staff or be bounced. It is also untrue. Ask Caz or Grady, we've disagreed on topics, sometimes heatedly but NEVER with a threat to be thrown out because they disagreed. I'm sure they'll back me up on that.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN "If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything.
Sorry, but the motto of this board is deny ignorance which means all ideas and concepts presented by members are open for discussion. Your interpretation of contrary viewpoints as "ridicule" may end up making things difficult for you. While harsh criticism may hurt, it's important that we all be open to intense examination of our theories and ideas. Only through this can we discover what truths there are to discover. As it is, the "reptilian" alien theory tends to be easily adopted by those new to such subjects, and later discarded as people research and learn more.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oooooooh! This this has the makings for a really fun thread!
It has all the elements...An author (brand new to ATS) who has posted some Star Trek/Land of the Lost type alien warlord pics and called them "great descriptions of reptiles" and flaming anyone who disagrees, and some people who just don't feel like tolerating outlandish claims without a shred of backing them up.

Let the games begin!

[edit on 1-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
As it is, the "reptilian" alien theory tends to be easily adopted by those new to such subjects, and later discarded as people research and learn more.

Believe it or not it was this and Icke and Roswell that started me investagating UFOs/NWOs etc.

I dont believe it but it was what got me courious. My Reasons are many and varied and EVERYONE has heard them more often that they or me care to count, and I will not go into them again, but I have NEVER seen a Mod threaten to ban someone for disagreeing with him.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Mods aside for the moment. They are facilitators presumbly, who do not affect CONTENT. Where is this thread heading off to?

This thread purports to show that Star Wars characters are something "real" at some level. All the other comments hang off that contention.

And I threw in, for good measure, some photos of a newly-deceased Reptilian published on-line in 1998, caught at the Rense.com site.

What is yet to be established is, "What LEVELS or surfaces or frequencies or inner-earth compartmentalizations or Off-Worlder "habitats" comprise experience on this Planet?"

Religionists say there's "Heaven," "Earth," and "Hell." That means, three "domains" of experience associated with this planet--presumably--surfaces, one-above-the-other. Heaven is "up there" and Hell is "down there."

My question to those of you who stand with science is,

"How do you see this earth populated?"

"How many domains/areas/surfaces/subterranean levels etc., have scientists DETERMINED are duly and officially populated by sentient bi-peds?"

What do we know--scientifically--about Earth's extended demographix?

Do we know whether the Earth is actually hollow, or not? Populated or not?

Only when we have a hypothesis--what science knows about who exists here--can we move on to document anybody's (or any races') actual presence on this planet.

Let's take a census. How many Reptilians, Greys and Nordics (add in Hybrids and variants) can we COUNT for each domain or surface?

Am I off-track? I don't think so.

But we get smashed in the face with the reality--immediately--that dys-information is what we have access to. Mythologies, not facts.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I really hope this is a joke!!!!!

I believe in aliens and I believe they have a reason for being around the Earth but not because they are the illuminati or because they want to takeover the world. I personly believe their is an Illuminati but not with reptillians!!!!

Show me evidence that reptillians exist and if you are surgesting those stargate SG1 masks are reptillians ill have to ask why they all look differant?

Why would the reptllians want to take over this world? Is just for the sake of being evil.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have worked out why there's an obesity problem! The reps are fattening us up!!!!!!!

This guy is sooo cute!

Anyway, is there any proof of these things? No!

[edit on 1-1-2005 by shorty]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thanks for getting this back on track. True, there are an untold number of threads here on the realities/fantasy of the "Reptoid" conspiracy.

Basically, in a nutshell, the idea seems to be this:

1. Reptoids live in the hollow Earth.
Problem: Every bit of geological evidence we have says that this is simply not the cast, and that there are no such realms. Satellites get more and more sophisticated each and every day. For them to be down there, and interacting here, there'd also have to be ways to get up here. So, in all of these thousands of years, such passages haven't been found? C'mon....

2. Reptoids want to control the Earth.
Problem: This would have been FAR easier in the past, why wait so long? Doesn't make sense. Why contend with underground nukes, etc. when you could have conquered with swords?

3. Reptoids have been controlling many through DNA related rulers.
Problem: If already ruling through these others, why stay in the shadows?

4. Reptoids have been here for thousands of years, and in great numbers.
Problem: And yet not one fossil found? Surely back in the day, one would have been frozen by a glacier flood, mudslide, etc. like we find with so many other fossils? No military clashes, resulting in the taking of the Reptoid dead, etc.? During all of our supposed common history?

Sorry, it just doesn't add up at all. Let's compare them even to the aliens. At least with aliens we have government documents in addition to witnesses, pointing to their existence, even their origins. Not so with Reptoids.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN
"Nice star trek masks"

Thanks. Star Trek is heavy illuminati mind control. Fritz Springmeier dedicates whole chapters of his books to Star Trek mind control. Everything on tv is to program your mind, dumb you down, and make you passive.

Very true, have you ever seen those trekkies? man they are out of it. spending all their money for a more authentic star trek costume, so they can go to the next trek con or whatever they go to and look more like a klingon... sad, sad it is.

Isnt one of those mask from The Outer Limits...? its an episode where these lizard aliens rule humanity, and humans are their personal servants and every now and then humans are sent to training camps... blah blah, anyways, this human is programed/brainwashed to kill his master and he does and for punishment he is forced to watch a looped TV clip of something. dont remember it too well, it was about 7 years ago when I seen. but an interesting ramble if u ask me....

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The more this topic gets kicked around, the more I am attracted to Mike Salla's work in exopolitics.

He does his homework at exopolitics.org... --

sorting the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Great Post Gaz.

I used to say catch one and expose it but have even stepped down from this. With everyone from Bush to Mick Jagger ( the more I read the more I realized I was the only human left) a Reptile how hard could it possibly be to get some DNA from one?

How hard to bribe a waitress or maid at a motel for a spoon or glass? Heck just hose off a Rolling Stones groupie
The fact of the matter is now it would be quite simple to back up the claims with PROOF. Unless of course its all BS. Those can say some wont believe it anyhow but that is a cop-out. It would be a simple to send the samples to dozens of testers to get uncontestable results. If Oprah can prove who the daddy is she could prove who the Alien was. OH Yeah I forgot she is a reptile too. Yall might have something on that last one

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Thanks for getting this back on track. True, there are an untold number of threads here on the realities/fantasy of the "Reptoid" conspiracy.

[...]

1. Reptoids live in the hollow Earth.
Problem: Every bit of geological evidence we have says that this is simply not the cast, and that there are no such realms. Satellites get more and more sophisticated each and every day. For them to be down there, and interacting here, there'd also have to be ways to get up here. So, in all of these thousands of years, such passages haven't been found? C'mon....

[...]

4. Reptoids have been here for thousands of years, and in great numbers.
Problem: And yet not one fossil found? Surely back in the day, one would have been frozen by a glacier flood, mudslide, etc. like we find with so many other fossils? No military clashes, resulting in the taking of the Reptoid dead, etc.? During all of our supposed common history?

(Warning: post contains partial irony).

#1. What if ... what if the reptoids have a sufficiently different cellular structure to us - so what we perceive as solid rock, they regard as no more dense than we do the air - this would mean they could move around freely without the sort of civil engineering projects that we would require. Clearly this is only going to be true to a point, at which stage the deeper rocks, the mantle, any remaining oil reserves and stuff would present a 'pressure' barrier beyond which they couldn't move without tunnels and so on (just as we have to dig into the earth to move beneath it). Obviously their Planet Earth would be a bit smaller than ours. Adding even more weight to this argument is that if they were closer to the core, then this would surely fulfil their exothermic requirements too.

There are opportunities for refinement in this theory of course, (but I'm sure I can come up with something if I think about it for a bit longer than it took to type this post) - How do they interact with humans, how do they physically reach 'our' perception of the 'surface' ... stuff like that.

Hmm, this may also answer 4 too - what if they just don't have the density to form fossils ?

Some basis to this line of conjecture can be found in bacteria (& despite the irony): It goes a bit off topic here too tho'

"Researchers Seek Origin of Deep Subsurface Bacteria"
www.agu.org...

"Rock Eating Bacteria Pulled To Ocean Surface With New Drilling Techniques"
rev.tamu.edu...

"BACTERIA DISCOVERED IN 4,000 FEET OF ROCK [...]"
oregonstate.edu...

and more generally (but interesting and with much further 'off topic' links):
"BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY: BACTERIA AND ARCHAEANS"
www.emc.maricopa.edu...

-- and, back on topic --

Originally posted by defrag99
ReptilianA 1998, being examined

ReptilianA 1998

I freely admit to not being any kind of an exobiologist , but to my [ill-informed] eye - I kinda see dried out looking 'greys' more than I see reptiles here... don't I ?

[edit on 1-1-2005 by 0951]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Very brave comment for someone who does not want to get banned from the site, I have seen others and have nearly myself been banned from this site for stating my beliefs which may have differed from the moderators. Remember this, if you want to express your opinions without discrimintation that is fine, so long as your opinion does not conflict with the hierarchcy. Just like the Bush administration.. hehee

"ROTATE!"

Personally I find this to be insulting. Nowhere do it say you have to agree with the staff or be bounced. It is also untrue. Ask Caz or Grady, we've disagreed on topics, sometimes heatedly but NEVER with a threat to be thrown out because they disagreed. I'm sure they'll back me up on that.

apologies, it was not my intent to offend anyone.. however, it has been my experience also that if an opinion is put across that is contrary to the opininion held by the interested mod, that the individual is automatically accused of being a troll...

this in turn leads to the individual losing confidence in being able to post an interesting theory which a lot of the time prime investigation is based upon. I understand that this site promotes denying ignorance and without hard evidence it is not possible to provide factual findings, but evidence can only be sought once a a line of enquiry is put in place.

consider my ass spanked and sent to my room without supper!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

the bluebloods are running the planet, they have a higher percentage of reptilian DNA then we do, the slimy alien reptoids are under the ground and on a ship behind the moon, preparing to complete their invasion they began hundreds of thousands of years ago.
Now you would think with that kind of advanced technology, they would just have completely invaded, subdued the miniscule amount of human on earth 00�s of 000�s of years ago, as compared to today, the same cave dwelling stone bartering human. But no, they would rather take 00�s of 000�s of years to mind-control a select few who will accomplish the dirty deed for them of enslaving 000,000,000�s of people. It�s more fun for them I suppose to wait and destroy a financial monolith made up of currency, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, credit and debit cards, monopolies and such, after all, stones are a rock a dozen.

Makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

however, it has been my experience also that if an opinion is put across that is contrary to the opininion held by the interested mod, that the individual is automatically accused of being a troll...

this in turn leads to the individual losing confidence in being able to post an interesting theory which a lot of the time prime investigation is based upon.

Can you direct me to a thread that supports your accusations? No you can't because we may voice our opinions but we don't back them by abusing our mod status.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN
"While there is evidence of an Illuminati of sorts, this idea of the reptillians has no such basis in research, and are the paranoid delusions of warped authors... "

very insulting, arrogant, ignorant attitude, as far as i know, that's not welcome on this forum. I will disregard the rest of your post.

-opinion given about reptiles
-insulting comment mate
-contributor offended

I would also like to be able to give you a direct link to the post where an individual after making a post showing personal opinion felt he was being flamed for no reason and as a result he ended up banned.. it was Sublime4372 but am still searching for the particular thread in question and once found will be happy to send a U2U showing exactly what I mean.

As I have already said, it is not my attention to offend and I believe you must be adult enough to finally drop it as it appears that you defensivness is expressing some level of you being made upset. I don't mean to upset you just voice my opinion as other have also done.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join