It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Everyone in this thread needs to calm down and stop with the insults and the bickering.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
fine, ban me, I'll get more work done. for the record, your insults I was referring to occured in the non human baby or hoax thread.

shall I share with the class the little U2U you sent me ? Oh, wait, I can't, its full of profanity, vulgarity and insults.

peace

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!
(Had to shout.)

If you do not like something someone says ignore them. If you can't say anything without insulting everyone, don't type.

Back away from the P.C.

Go outside

Die!

Thank you.

Let the people who want to learn something and make their minds up stay.
(Go on, jump in front of the bus.)

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, I think it was pretty much chilled, seeing as the last post was almost 3 weeks ago.

Let's not start this up again. As you can see, our banned member got exactly what he asked for.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Aww...spoil sport.

I was all into giant reptiles ruling the world.

They have a good cover up, who'd think Bush could use a holographic device properly? lol

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They are only 1.6-1.8 metres tall. Giant, eh?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
They evolved and are now 12feet tall? Like I know. =|

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
hello,

okie so i just spent the last hour and a half of my life reading this entire post thread, 1/3 of which was spent arguing and throwing insults back and forth... im not a moderator and this is my first post, however i found it very annoying as the purpose of this thread was supposed to be reptilians, proof of, and where people get their ideas about reptilians.

so. anyways.

again, where do people get these ideas about reptillians? draconians? blah blah? no offense, but i have yet to see any evidence even close to supporting this theory. i am not discounting it in any way, but where did the idea of reptilians come from? how does anyone know what galaxy they came from or their technology, or whether they even exist? how do you know there are shapeshifters on earth? does george bush wear a mask every day when he gets up? if so, what about his family?

i am very curious, as the idea of reptilians is extremely interesting to me. and like i said, i am just wondering where people get the ideas they have about reptilians. i have been searching on thei nternet for hours on end of references for sites that talk about reptilians and hardly any of them post references or footnotes.

and if you are going to say david icke, etc etc please tell me what his knowledge is based on. as they say, there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

thank you!

evanostrand

--The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything but Genius.--Oscar Wilde.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanostrand
again, where do people get these ideas about reptillians? draconians? blah blah? no offense, but i have yet to see any evidence even close to supporting this theory.

You will probably have a very nice dream tonight... have a good sleep!

i am very curious, as the idea of reptilians is extremely interesting to me. and like i said, i am just wondering where people get the ideas they have about reptilians.

Sure you are. But don't you think that you are trapped in your hostility again? They can see you, they can hear your thoughts as if you were talking aloud!

i have been searching on thei nternet for hours on end of references for sites that talk about reptilians and hardly any of them post references or footnotes.

The Reptilians are smart enough to cover any real information in this world about them. You may see whatever they want, or those bull from hoaxers like Icke.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
which brings me back to my original question.....

where does this information come from.....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Because you are so much interested in those who invaded your mind and your house. Lots of questions....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verbal_Hologram
Best reptilian description:

Definitely.

Anyway, I love the reptoids. They give me great material upon which to write a sci-fi novel. I especially love the Lacerta Files. It's a really good read. I think I'll write a story on it, where the good reptoids are the anti-heroes of Earth, defending it from the evil ET reptoids.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
heres an awesome pic of a reptilian:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This one is definately a reptilian

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

does george bush wear a mask every day when he gets up? if so, what about his family?

That Would have to be the one thing that is just blaringly obvious that either the reptile aliens are really really stupid...or its untrue

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I believe this to be true infact there is a group of good and bad aliens, what most people dont realise is the fact the good ones outpower and outnumber the bad one's and to this day more and more planet's are joining the forces of good. Some evil's turned good for the fact evil will never win, the dark choose to not follow god who is the creator, you see god create's all his people with free will to choose to follow the path of light or dark. Yes the lizard people are evil and so are the grey's (although there are other types of greys who are not evil) and they have been controlling the people's mind's dumbing them down for a long time, they are the ones who actually created our banking system, social structer, law, government, military, religion ect. they even created what I call the normal of our society for example anything that's considered "wrong" or "insane" "not normal" saying that everyone has to follow within these guidlines then there are a few people who slip through the cracks like people like Eminem who did not follow the norms and paid termendously for this ect. ect. just think about all the things in the world like assasination, racism, ridicule of anything different, how our system is flawed but people say it works, were told to beleive it works but how does a flawed system work? Remember knowledge is the key. I could go on about what's going on but for now I will just say one more thing the evil do have these plans but we will be given a choice when the time come's. If anyone has any question's I will be glad to answer.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Originally posted by Zanzibar

I agree, at the moment there are more and more shows about aliens and UFOs and I believe they are readeing (spelling!?) us for eventual contact or invasion.

I have been reading this impression for years. I wish they would hurry up, this is taking ages, Space 1999 was on years ago. Battlestar Galactica has even had time to be reincarnated. Personally I don't by it. I mean the preparation obviously - not the dumbing down through TV.

Jack

Don't worry, by the end of the year 2012 you will finally get eaten or made a slave.

BTW part of their control, and power comes from following rutuals, which take advantage of the forces of nature. That's why they can't fast forward their agenda any faster.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN

-Blacks will be eliminated from the Earth except for those that have a mixture of genetics with other races, like the Ethiopians, Sudanese, and some USA and Caribbean Blacks.

Now that's a new one. Please post your source for this? And if it's a book, post the page number too.
BTW I've read David Icke, and as far as I remember, in none of his books does he say this.

-Atlantean technology will be revealed and exploited.
-Interplanetary and interdimensional travel will openly be availiable to select people.
-Jupiter will become a second sun, making this a Binary Star System. This is a result of the String of Pearls Comet(technology) that struck the gas giant in 1994.
-Frozen moons of Saturn, Jupiter, and Neptune will become Earth like after the new sun shines, and a resdistribution of Earth?s huge population will begin. At least three billion people will be recolonized on at least six new ?Earths?.
-Earth will become the center of a tyrannical Empire that will fan out amongst the stars and universes, continuing the conquer and assimilate agenda.

Again, please post your sources for these items you claim are on the agenda? If its books, then the title and page numbers or chapters will be of immense help.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Im not going to give any indication as to my beliefs on this subject, but i will make an observation if i may. I find it very interesting and actually borderline amusing that people on ATS (including moderators) step up and just outright prove their ignorance, i base this on the fact that ive seen members and moderators here scoffing and making fun of threads such as this one with arrogant and quite frankly unwitty school yard comments because it contains no proof, and then they turn round and start rambling on about jesus christ and quoting passages from the bible like its the irrefutable truth. To those people i have two questions:

1. Where is your proof that Jesus Christ ever existed?

2. For beleiving in an ancient book, that has been edited, rephrased, and
reprinted about 50,000 times, with no proof whatsoever to back up its claims, what makes you any different from the conspiracy theorist your scoffing at in the first place?

Ignorance denied?

Forget the Bible, and look at outside sources.

- All the cities in the Bible have been located and dug up.
- Many places in the Bible have been found. Like King Solomon's temple, his aquaducts.
- Archives, books, scrolls, from the libraries of other Empires support what happened in the Bible - Roman archives, Persian archives, Babylonian archives, Assyrian archives, Egyptian archives.

Good book series to start out with is Zecharia Sitchen and "The 12th Planet", and the rest of his books.

I agree evidence from outside sources for Jesus (Yehushua is his name, not Jesus which is just an English translation. Thanks to Emperor Constantine.) is not much.
Yehushua was of the lower class. He was a travelling "bum". There's no reason for the middle, and upper class to write about and record about him. He on purpose avoided the upper classes.

Outside sources show Pontias Pilat did exist. Herod did exist. Cesar did exist. The Romans did surround Jeruselem and then left for no reason. (the god of the Bible, Yahweh, made them leave for no reason.) Then later returned, surrounded Jerusulem, and invaded and destroyed it. Just as Yehushua fortold, and it was recorded, years before it happened.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

hello,

okie so i just spent the last hour and a half of my life reading this entire post thread, 1/3 of which was spent arguing and throwing insults back and forth... im not a moderator and this is my first post, however i found it very annoying as the purpose of this thread was supposed to be reptilians, proof of, and where people get their ideas about reptilians.

so. anyways.

again, where do people get these ideas about reptillians? draconians? blah blah? no offense, but i have yet to see any evidence even close to supporting this theory. i am not discounting it in any way, but where did the idea of reptilians come from? how does anyone know what galaxy they came from or their technology, or whether they even exist? how do you know there are shapeshifters on earth? does george bush wear a mask every day when he gets up? if so, what about his family?

i am very curious, as the idea of reptilians is extremely interesting to me. and like i said, i am just wondering where people get the ideas they have about reptilians. i have been searching on thei nternet for hours on end of references for sites that talk about reptilians and hardly any of them post references or footnotes.

and if you are going to say david icke, etc etc please tell me what his knowledge is based on. as they say, there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

thank you!

evanostrand

--The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything but Genius.--Oscar Wilde.

Yeah, you and me LOL! I've spent the last 1 hour reading every page in this thread LOL!

I can answer your questions though:

1. Reptilians go back to the start of man's recorded history. If you believe in the Bible, then it's all there. The Son of Dawn was in Eden. After he battled the god of the Bible, Yahweh, he became known as the Serpent, the Dragon. Much later on, after he messed up Adam and Eve, he became known as Satan the Devil (which is a title that means "The lying mankiller" or "The lying manslayer".)

If you don't believe in the Bible, then reptilians are still in every single culture, belief, and ancient record. Check out author Zecharia Sitchen and his book "The 12th Planet" for more details. And the rest of his books. "The Cosmic Code" is of intrest since it talks about snake, lizard, representations in ancient texts, scrolls, archives, and records.

2. Technically the first modern person to bring attention to the idea of reptilians was the Honerable Elijah Mohammed.
world.unn13.com...

www.finalcall.com...

www.seventhfam.com...

He said his teacher was a guy named Fard Mahammad, but very little is known about Fard. He did exist some time in the late 1800's to very early 1900's. He got arrested by American police for his talks.

The Honorable Elijah Mahammad, and his teacher, never used the word "reptilians". But he did talk about ideas like how humans with blond hair and blue eyes are the result of genetic experiments (and possibly crossbreeding) from other beings visiting earth. And maybe humans doing genetic experiments on humans. This was in the early 1900's.
The main problem with him is... he claims these other beings support "blacks" and the "dark skinned races".

- Next came Zecharia Sitchen in the late 1970's to 1980's. He's made a few new books in present time.
- Then the unknown author of the Matrix books (Matrix 1 to 5) in the late 1980's to early 2000. He on purpose refuses to allow his name listed on the book because of the hardcore info in it.
- Then came David Icke in the mid 1990's to present.

3. After the Honorable Elijah Mohammed, came Zecharia Sitchen in the late 1970's. He wrote 6 books in a row. Then 2 follow up books. He released his newest book in 2004, "The Lost Book of Enki". He lists all his sources. His info can't be 100% disproven either.
www.sitchin.com...

He refers to the other beings by a name the ancient humans called them, the Annunaki. He's more about talking on what happened in the past, and only touches a tiny bit on what will happen now, or in the future.
The main problem with him is... hmm... there really isn't one. LOL!

4. Then came the Matrix books (which the Matrix movies are loooosly based on.) They're up to Matrix 5. The guy choose to remain "unknown author" for many reasons. 85% of his info is on the mark. A lot of it is very hardcore, if you cant read it with a 100% open mind... not 91%, or 98%, but 100%... then this book is a waste of money and time to read:

www.trufax.org...
The problem with him though, is he claims there's no such thing as karma. Not even 1% to 50% karma. he claims there's 0% karma. Too much evidence shows this isn't so. IMHO, from my personal studies, there IS Karma, but life isn't 100% karma though.

5. And then there's the most recent modern author, David Icke.

davidicke.com...
(scroll to the bottom of the page for list of his books)

He is the current "expert" on reptilians. His info can't be proven, and it can't be 100% disproven. He lists all his sources at the end of his chapter. It's up to each person to decide on their own what they think of his info and his sources. Every major bookstore now has his books. Barnes & Nobel, Strands, Collesium, on and on. Most let you sit and read their books for freeee!
IMHO the best Icke books to read, in order are: "The Biggest Secret", "And the Truth Shall Set You Free", then "Childern of the Matrix", then whatever of his other books you want to read. "Robot's Rebellion" is his newest book. I haven't read it yet. But some people I know say it's his best book so far!
He lists a lot of theories. He's more about what's happening now, and in the future. But he touches on what went on in the past.
The main problem with him is, it's kinda obvious he has maybe 85% of the truth. Which means he's still worth reading. But his view that Earth once was where Venus now is. And that Jupiter rammed into an unknown planet making our astroid belt, and Venus is a piece of Jupiter..... doesn't add up. He kinda does the opposite of the Honorable Elijah Mohammud, Icke claims the "white race" or more specifically, people with blonde hair and blue eyes, come from space, and have been getting chased around the galaxy by reptilians who want to eat them.

---------------------------------

ALL of these main authors have some common themes.

- Blue eyes and blonde hair is a new development in humans. This is 100% true. Proof? Ancient people had maps of earth, showing Antartica with no ice cap, with flowing rivers, lakes, ponds, streams. 15,000 or more years ago, the entire planet earth was hot and warm. No cold climates, no polar ice caps, no tundra. No need for pale skin to "naturally" occure because of artic climates... since there were none.

- Blonde hair and blue eyes come from reptilians either mating with "dark skinned" humans, and/or reptilians doing genetic experiments on "dark skinned" humans.
- Reptilians shapeshift. Mostly when they eat, and during rituals, and cermonies.
- Reptilians use humans as food and slaves. They prefer to eat humans with blonde hair and blue eyes the most.
- Reptilians have the easiest time mind controling humans who have blonde hair and blue eyes, because they have a bit more of the reptilian genes. All humans have some reptilian DNA though. And women a bit more than men.

There's tons, tons, tons of more info. Why reptilians came to earth, what they're doing here, what they're planning, why they do things at certain times, years, decades, why they need to eat humans, on and on. But then I'd be re-printing entire books LOL! I suggest the first book to read "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke. (In that book he lists where the entrances to the underground earth is at. In fact, in the 1940's-50's a very, very, famous American explorer traveled to an entrace, and went inside the earth. And shows why its scientifically very possible that our planet is hollow 400 miles under the top crust.)
Then choose which other ones.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join