It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESP: Alien Abductions versus Astroprojection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
When I was reading my Psychology book I came across ESP, astroprojection, and abduction. I'm sure most of you are familiar with these but, to those who are unfamiliar with these things, here are a few links to enlighten your minds. ESP Alien Abduction and OOBE's

I feel like all of these terms are extremely related and that being able to understand all three of these as a whole could help us lead to the spiritual side a lot smoother. Now some of these characteristics of these claimed alien abductions and astroprojection seem to compare a lot more, than contrast? Why is this?

There are some who this may be only a mild phase of sleep paralysis explained here: Sleep Paralysis

Do you believe ESP, OOBE's, and alien abductions are ways into the spiritual world? What are your takes on claims of it being mild cases of sleep paralysis? Do you believe abduction lead to the abilities of ESP and OOBE's, or vise versa?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's one of those things you know when you experience it.
I am not sure how the Scientific Method would be applied.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

A realm of Psychology? Probably would have to setup experiments or research. I disagree with hypnosis knowing the kind of things that can happen when one is induced by it. Although the answers once receives can be either very enlightening or darkening in itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I really do hope that life exist somewhere out there. I also hope it's friendly!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siri790
I really do hope that life exist somewhere out there. I also hope it's friendly!

Sad to say that not all of them are friendly.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

The connections and confusion of the seemingly related terms you mention becomes even more bizarre if you factor in typical reports of people that have used a certain South American drug to facilitate a connection to the spiritual world.

If you dare do that than our perception of reality becomes not the substantial world in which we, and everything else, supposedly exists. There are no easy answers because there are no limits.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Usually only few abductions are friendly... I have never been abducted but I can tell that no intelligent being would take you somewhere without your approval, or at least without explaining you what is happening.
There is a link between psychology and spirituality but for now I cannot make any strong statement on that. Try to study psychology and develop spiritually in the same time, for that you should practice mediation.
Make the difference between a dream, an abduction and the soul partially disconnecting the body aka. astral surfing ( read carefully Kabbalah! ). Almost nobody can teach you that completely, you must learn the difference yourself. Be loveful to everything and wisdom will come to you.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I will have to say there is a connection, but then I have posted here in the past. One of my OOB experience from a waking state, left scars on my arm after a confrontation with some entity, so was it just in the astral or combined with the physical

About four years ago, my wife came to bed, I said good night and did a quick mental count down to relax. As I got to about the count of seven, she bagan talking and seemed very mentally fogged out. I took notice of the clock and 45 minutes had gone in the count of seven. So we both noticed the lost time.

She came back she told me because they always take the two of us and she was scared to go alone that night. She also told me they were waiting for her to go back to sleep and were going to take her when she did. We certainly were still in bed dueing this time. My lovely wife has a history but won't talk about it, but this night memory flooded in and she told me her lungs did not work when she was with the tall ones that night, she attempted to scream. I reminded her, she does not breath when out this way, she replied, "oh, I forgot". She then due to being subdued talked of the gray little beings that were with them, her sister and her when she was a child. So there seems to be levels of contact, both in the physical and otherwise.

top topics

join