It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Business At Risk From Maliscious Litigant.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:47 PM

originally posted by: TrueBrit

WTF? Can't you sue bbc for slander? Man best of wishes on your case. It really is BS....

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:06 PM
He is back. Yeah I've seen him else where.
That is all I need to know.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
a reply to: TrueBrit

So I am going to say something and its something you probably don't want to hear.

To me you are just a avatar, i cannot claim to know you because i have had some brief chats with you on a random internet forum but i do respect what you have to say on a number of topics.

If this is true:

"He would just make gestures ranging from what I would call quite low level. He would wink at me, limp wrist, [make the shape of a] tea pot, kiss at me and what I would class as a vile, vulgar homophobic gesture as well, inferring oral sex with a male. That was the most offensive," Tim told me in an exclusive interview.

You broke the law.

Like it or not, you could say the law is wrong but you broke the law and as such will be punished under the law its how our society works. Most would view these actions as being homophobic.

The question then really is what proof did this guy "tim" have that you had made these gestures?

If it really was a case of his work against yours then you have been hard done by and this is just another example of how broken our legal system is. However if he has actually been able to prove that you committed these acts then I don't really think you have a leg to stand on.

To me it sounds like you lost through some administrative error other than anything else which to me just shows how utterly broken our system of jurisprudence is in this country that you can lose your life because of not ticking the right box or handing in the right document on the right date even if your innocent.

edit on 30-10-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>