It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myer Boke Kosh Cabalis Leei-Youndee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I had a very strange and cryptic, vivid dream two nights ago. Typically, I remember vivid dreams a short time after I wake, and then it slips back into the sub-conscience, until some random experience triggers it. A pretty typical routine. The content of these dreams have little logic, rational, or personal importance for me the be compelled to jot them down.

But something about this dream was strikingly different. Not only did the other players in this charade enforce these word on me, but they insisted I remember them when I woke up. Normally, an imaginary character in a dream wouldn't motivate me to log any such gibberish from this nebulous pirouette, but got the first time in my life, I actually did feel compelled completely to comply.

And as you can guess from the title, the words were: "Myer Boke Kosh Cabalis Leei-Yondee".

I can't wrap my head around this phrase or jumble of words. There's no rhyme or reason I can process. Has anybody heard of any part of the phase or combination of these words? Granted the spelling may be off, but they sound the way the spell out.

PS I sleep in a room that is virtually sterile of noise or disruption to my sleep.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

I'm suffering from insomnia tonight so I ran the group of words through the major search engines and came up empty. So I ran the words one at a time. Myer, Boke ,Kosh ,Cabalis, Leei-Yondee". Perhaps they are names?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
My erB ok , eKo shCab al is Lee i -Yondee.

^ I broke the words up this way ^

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Why hath thou summoned me here.

Oo

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sorry, I am very dense sometimes... does that translate into a cohesive sentence or intelligible message?
I was wondering, since the op only received the message verbally, how many alternate spellings there may be...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Sorry, I am very dense sometimes... does that translate into a cohesive sentence or intelligible message?
I was wondering, since the op only received the message verbally, how many alternate spellings there may be...

Well, the first five syllables comes out as ... "My herb OK."
Then we have 'Eco scab'.
Then, I guess, Al is Lee I. Yondee.... whoever that might be. I did a search on that name, came up with nothing... but there is a South Korean Actress named Lee Yeon-hee, which is as close as I could find.

So maybe a SK actress is an eco-scab that is trying for abscond with someone else's herb, or her herb is OK.

I don't know.

Did anyone try an anagram engine to see what comes up?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ceremonial keys.
Islam

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Normally, an imaginary character in a dream wouldn't motivate me to log any such gibberish from this nebulous pirouette, but got the first time in my life, I actually did feel compelled completely to comply.

"nebulous pirouette" eh?

I think you know very well what that nonsense phrase means!

edit on 18-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

I'm suffering from insomnia tonight so I ran the group of words through the major search engines and came up empty. So I ran the words one at a time. Myer, Boke ,Kosh ,Cabalis, Leei-Yondee". Perhaps they are names?

That was my 1st thought. I shudder to think that though, because that notion would further complicate decryption. At least in my headspace.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Yes, another dilemma. But it feel like it was the most organic representation of the words since they seemlessly flowed out from mind to paper. But then again, who knows, this is uncharted territory.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Normally, an imaginary character in a dream wouldn't motivate me to log any such gibberish from this nebulous pirouette, but got the first time in my life, I actually did feel compelled completely to comply.

"nebulous pirouette" eh?

I guess you're not a fan of poetic licence, lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
My erB ok , eKo shCab al is Lee i -Yondee.

^ I broke the words up this way ^

Now THIS puts a whole new spin and angle on the matter. Color me curious. Very out of the box thinking. I'll run with it too.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

"nebulous pirouette" eh?

As a screenwriter/filmmaker I actually love it with proper application.
Are you working on anything currently. I'm always looking for good content for our SAG/AFTRA New Media projects.
edit on 18-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Myer - The Bright One
Boke - Vomitting
Kosh - To be deliberately obscure or cryptic when telling a person something or answering a question

Cabalis - ?
Leei - what is she/he saying?
Yondee - Yondee (Shane Hansen) is a Noongar man from Western Australia

Don't know how that would connect but well that's google.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

"nebulous pirouette" eh?

Are you working on anything currently. I'm always looking for good content for our SAG/AFTRA New Media projects.

"nebulous pirouette" eh?

Edit: my ephemeral folly within the confines of a hypnogogic snowglobe of surreality, during my torpid state....

A better application! Ostentatious, I know. But why let a good expression wilt on the vine?

It's funny you mention SAG/AFTRA. I just happen to be amongst your alumni. It sounds like you're involved with interesting work.
edit on 20-9-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sid1314
Myer - The Bright One
Boke - Vomitting
Kosh - To be deliberately obscure or cryptic when telling a person something or answering a question

Cabalis - ?
Leei - what is she/he saying?
Yondee - Yondee (Shane Hansen) is a Noongar man from Western Australia

Don't know how that would connect but well that's google.

Fascinating. It does seem to constellate a loose, but common thread and abstract.

The rabbit hole gets deeper....

new topics

top topics

join