It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You ARE Anti-Semetic/ Antieverything if you Support ZIonism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I really hope I grabbed your attention, because the title is the EXTREME truth.

As the title suggests, people don't want to look at the giant elephant in the room due to fear of being called anti-semetic. I will make a few re-posts from a thread (Mostly to put an end to the false claims made by trolls who do not wish to listen to reason. This thread puts an end to the "You are a Jew hater if you are speaking out against Zionism".

The more people that know these FACTS the better the education.

Once and for all, I wish to put an end to the "You are anti semetic/ jew hater for talking about zionism". To you who say this, I hope Yah Shu Ah shows you the errors of your ways, though shall not lie, and when you do, you will never see the father, for the father of lies is blind to the father of life. Now then, unto the main topic.

Do NOT listen to those who claim you are a nazi for speaking against zionism, in fact,.

Listen to the JEWS! yes, you heard me, Listen to the REAL Jews, Rabbi's (who are many, yet this is rarely shown on mainstream news). Why do you think that is? Because the media is owned by the Zionists! It would ruin their narrative. But see THE TRUTH before your eyes. Spoken by the Jews themselves as they explain it better than I can.

While doing some research on a different topic. I came upon an interesting bit of information with regards to the history of Israel, (according to bible scriptures as-well.) Here we will get a clue as to where the origin of Zionism came from.

If you want to look at the bible, the origin of Zionism came from Princess Jezabel of lebanon, who married King Ahab of Israel. Jezebal was the daughter of ethbaal (meaning WITH BAAL). So the Jewish people became divided between worshipers of God and worshipers of BAAL (aka Satan).

Those that worship BAAL are today known as Zionist's. However, Zionism is a mixture of many religions, and it is not isolated only to jews. Many people from many religious beliefs including christianity and hinduism have joined their ranks, however zionism has many forms, but the most common name given to zionism, is the Illuminati. The ones at the top are the Rothschild and the Rockefellers who are Jewish-Zionists (which means they aren't really Jewish, because they worship BAAL). When you think of the word Zionism, and the destruction it causes. One might attach the word "Anti" as its synonym, mostly out of observation on how this group treats the world around it. Just for the sake of perspective, Zionism and this is based on observation, would be equal to the word "Anti". Keeping this in mind, the rothchilds and rockefellers are Jewish-Zionists, which would be translated to Anti-Jew.

So release your guilt, and speak up! Don't let them fool you! These worshipers of BAAL/JezeBAAL

Know the difference!

BAAL=Money=Banks=control=power, which is why it watches through your dollar bill, as the all seeing EYE, the Dajjal, the light-bearer also known as LUCIFER/Leviathan. (If you wish to know more on what the all seeing eye really is, along with the BEAST of prophecy, take a look at a thread i posted on my research and conclusions. In other words, know your TRUE enemy. (which is ultimately yourself, and those who are ANTI.) Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, Isis, Our Melizandre

Once you look deep into this, you will find, that the dots connects perfectly. From the Bavarian illuminati, financially backed by Rothschild, founded by Adam Weishaupt. The connection with Adolf Hitler, and the holocaust, (Financially backed by the rothchilds) I ask you to do the research following this guideline in this paragraph, so you can see what really is behind the curtain. Research and discernment is key, because you need to discover this yourself, it leaves a greater lasting impact, and trust me, WE ALL NEED TO BE ANGRY. Because the enemy is dividing and conquering us. Whether it is BAAL itself or their worshipers. It makes no difference, because if you wish to see it non-spiritual, and logical/psychological, then look up the term. "Narcissism" which is a NAZI character trait.

You will notice, that the world is currently being plagued by narcissism, which is non other than insanity. Can anyone argue here as to whether or not, Hitler, who carried the nazi trait of Narcissism was insane? Hitler was a psychopath, just like his masters were. narcissism is literally a sickness of the mind, apathetic, controlling, self centered. There is much more, but go study it, if you value your sanity, then learn to discern. Whether you believe in the spiritual or not, the narcissistic trait still applies. However, I am describing the same thing so with this word, I hope I reach both atheists and believers, because it all ties in together.

Now, with that being said, listen carefully on what the Jewish people AND rabbi's have to say about the Zionists.

SPOKEN by non other, than the Jewish themselves. Those who claim you are anti-semetic for exposing Zionism, are the REAL anti-Semitics. LET THERE BE TRUTH NOT LIGHT. (Pun intended towards the worshipers of BAAL/JEZEBAL/lucifer (small caps pun intended to all its worshipers, but i have personal reasons for that pun.).

Now that this is brought to your attention. You may be interested in the story of Elijah vs JezeBAAL. Which is biblical history, for those who read the bible. Keep in mind, Narcissism, also has roots in feminism. They belong to the same tree that leads to the top of this pyramid.

But do research, stop the laziness and read, educate. Use this thread, take what you do not understand, and look into it, (use different search engines because censorship is starting). Learn to become a keen researcher of FACTS. Only truth can defeat the fathers of lies.

I hope, I sealed the coffin, on the "You are Anti-Semetic, If you Are against Zionism". I am afraid, it is the other way around. YOU are anti-semetic, if you support the Zionists, and this is THE TRUTH.

Edit: Adding a video thanks to forum member randyvs. Who posted this brilliant video that basically gives a brilliant clue on what exactly what is going on. So credit to him for this following post, to fully conclude this thread.

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:38:46 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2015 06:38:46 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

S Squared- This 'may' also help illustrate anything that was missed.

www.nkusa.org...

Since I've gleaned this info, it seems as soon as You mention Is-Ra-El the listener automatically thinks You are anti-Semitic and then it leads to the 'worship = War Ship' aka "My God is better than Your God" and 'We MUST guard/assist The Chosen People" Like The Creator would 'choose' One over another One.

I look forward to watching the videos when We get back from the dog park.

namaste

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Lol just sounds to me like you are rebranding words and themes and changing definitions of words to justify your hatred of jews

Just how it all looked to me

BTW i'm not religious, so your warnings about Baal and Satan are as important to me as being good so another imaginary person, Santa will bring me presents.

BTW.... Lol op!!!!

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning
edit on 15-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Lol just sounds to me like you are rebranding words and themes and changing definitions of words to justify your hatred of jews

That is exactly what Jew haters do, claim that they are not anti Jew, just anti Zionism!

www.urbandictionary.com...

Anti-Zionism "Anti-Zionism" is a sub-set of "Anti-Semitism" (or "Jew hatred") in that Anti-Zionism seeks to deny the Jewish people but only the Jewish people, the natural right of national self-determination in their ancestral homeland. Rather than simply being opposed to all Jewish activities, Anti-Zionists seek to suppress political expression by Jews. In recent years, "Zionist" is used as a politically acceptable slur directed to a Jewish person. Of course we all know that when they say, "Anti-Zionist", it really means "Anti-Jew. "Anti-Zionism" is simply cover for "Palestinianism."

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

oh and....

Shalom Aleichem

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Those that worship BAAL are today known as Zionist's. However, Zionism is a mixture of many religions, and it is not isolated only to jews. Many people from many religious beliefs including christianity and hinduism have joined their ranks,

You forgot Muslims. There are Muslim Zionists too. The House of Saud and the rest of the Middle Eastern (and North African) countries have done nothing good for humanity since they were created with a ruler by the French and British government. They are all fake countries. The Saudi family named Arabia after themselves. The Saudis though take the cake for their deception, hypocrisy, terrorism and oppression. They are a sh*t stain to humanity.

Zionist will hide behind all sort of labels. It's easy to spot Jewish or Christian Zionists. Most Muslims have been brainwashed to believe that there are only these sort of Zionists. They refuse to see that their own leaders in the guise as Muslims are Zionists. The public support in Saudi Arabia for the bombing in Yemen is an example of it. They are seen as saints, as the flag bearers of Islam. Do you see a pattern now? Zionists have hijacked religion just like they did in Israel. Israel is seen as a "Jewish state" by many people. Israel isn't a Jewish state, it's a Zionist state. Saudi Arabia isn't a Muslim state either. These countries hide behind religion to carry on their oppression and terrorism.

(post by SoulSurfer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

You did not read the post, it is not anti jew. How can Jewish Rabbis who speak the truth about zionism be antithemselves?

Your post is misguided and a troll tactic.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Click here for more information.

It is funny how language works.... Just listen to a politician speak.

They use many words to tell lies that sound good.

While the truth never needs more than a few words ever.

Seem like somthing familiar to you?

Like your long winded response to my short statement?

But lol, by all means keep it coming, just like any good cop or detective, I will let you talk until you tell the truth.

And you will, they always do.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

Those that worship BAAL are today known as Zionist's. However, Zionism is a mixture of many religions, and it is not isolated only to jews. Many people from many religious beliefs including christianity and hinduism have joined their ranks,

You forgot Muslims. There are Muslim Zionists too. The House of Saud and the rest of the Middle Eastern (and North African) countries have done nothing good for humanity since they were created with a ruler by the French and British government. They are all fake countries. The Saudi family named Arabia after themselves. The Saudis though take the cake for their deception, hypocrisy, terrorism and oppression. They are a sh*t stain to humanity.

Zionist will hide behind all sort of labels. It's easy to spot Jewish or Christian Zionists. Most Muslims have been brainwashed to believe that there are only these sort of Zionists. They refuse to see that their own leaders in the guise as Muslims are Zionists. The public support in Saudi Arabia for the bombing in Yemen is an example of it. They are seen as saints, as the flag bearers of Islam. Do you see a pattern now? Zionists have hijacked religion just like they did in Israel. Israel is seen as a "Jewish state" by many people. Israel isn't a Jewish state, it's a Zionist state. Saudi Arabia isn't a Muslim state either. These countries hide behind religion to carry on their oppression and terrorism.

I didnt mention them mostly out of lazyness, because the OP was long to write and wanted to get to the point quickly.

But your post adds up to the OP. Thank you for posting this, to make it extra information. It connects the dots further.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You did not read the post, it is not anti jew. How can Jewish Rabbis who speak the truth about zionism be antithemselves?

Your post is misguided and a troll tactic.

The same way their are blacks in the KKK silly.

Because all people aren't rational, you implying they are is a bad tactic and everyone lknows it.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Do NOT listen to those who claim you are a nazi for speaking against zionism, in fact,.

Who could be the messiah of Zionism ?

Religious consequences of Israel jewish state proposal

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You are making it look like I am anti-jewish, but I have a little surprise for you. You are judging me without knowing me nor my background. This makes you dis informational, because I am not spewing hate, at all.
Notice, how I am defending the jewish people, and exposing Zionism for what it is. Why not ask me what my background is?

for example"
On my fathers side, I am Jewish by Blood, am I anti-self?

I am from the tribe of Ephraim, and a mixture of other tribes. So how can i therefore be against those who I consider my brothers and sisters? The only difference is, that I took off all those banners because I love humanity as a whole, therefore I care about what I speak on.

the point is, it makes no sense for you to put words in my mouth, words I did not say. I have a right to defend myself, especially in the face of lies.

I really suggest you read the post again.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The same way American mainstream media holds up patriotism and American ideals and then calls for Humanitarian Intervention (read that conquering) of nations.

Its dual natured and right in our face hypocrisy. Sorry, overall can't believe this about any nation waging aggressive war and slaughtering innocents in the name of Humanity.

Both the US and Israel do it with seeming impunity. Let me know when theres an uprising in Israel against the government. Not just protest like here in the US, but actual uprising.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yes your title did get my attention and the first thing that came to my mind was this vid

Now that I have posted the vid I am back to the rest of your thread to learn more ...tks op

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The same way American mainstream media holds up patriotism and American ideals and then calls for Humanitarian Intervention (read that conquering) of nations.

Its dual natured and right in our face hypocrisy. Sorry, overall can't believe this about any nation waging aggressive war and slaughtering innocents in the name of Humanity.

Both the US and Israel do it with seeming impunity. Let me know when theres an uprising in Israel against the government. Not just protest like here in the US, but actual uprising.

Quoted for truth..... Just saying!!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Did you draw that female baphomet?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Who could be the messiah of Zionism ?

Religious consequences of Israel jewish state proposal

MOM "spirit of zionism"

This is one of her logos. Mom, Spider -JezeBAAL

The Davinci Code Movie gives a clue as well

48 seconds in that video above "Sacred Feminine" book held by Tom hanks. (actor)

2 minutes and 22 seconds you see the pyramid and eye reference. (once you pause there.)

However these are clues, to which you have to make up your own conclusion and discernment.

I go deeper into the details of Jezebel and the symbolisms in the other thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: intrptr

Quoted for truth..... Just saying!!

Won't be popular. Nether will this.

If I pay my tax, (am) I "supporting" Zionism?
edit on 15-9-2015 by intrptr because: ()

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join