It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You ARE Anti-Semetic/ Antieverything if you Support ZIonism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

One of the many reasons why religion is idiotic.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: johnwick

You did not read the post, it is not anti jew. How can Jewish Rabbis who speak the truth about zionism be antithemselves?

The same way American mainstream media holds up patriotism and American ideals and then calls for Humanitarian Intervention (read that conquering) of nations.

Its dual natured and right in our face hypocrisy. Sorry, overall can't believe this about any nation waging aggressive war and slaughtering innocents in the name of Humanity.

Both the US and Israel do it with seeming impunity. Let me know when theres an uprising in Israel against the government. Not just protest like here in the US, but actual uprising.

Quoted for truth..... Just saying!!

Won't be popular. Nether will this.

If I pay my tax, (am) I "supporting" Zionism?

You pay your taxes because otherwise you'll pay heavy fines and/or go to jail.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ketsuko

So how is Israel conquering Palestine in the name of Zionism any different?

Because they were their first until the muslims invaded them.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

How would you feel if the Indians started to take America back? You wouldn't be too happy. We stole their land so it's their right... right?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

How would you feel if the Indians started to take America back? You wouldn't be too happy. We stole their land so it's their right... right?

Wouldn't bother me in the least.

As I have Native American ancestry.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ya know, I find it interesting that there is the right wing Christians who openly support Israe...Zionism. As they see it, if they support them then the second coming of Jesus is the first coming for the Zionists (they refer to them as Jews, but I don't think that would be PC). There does exist a few right-wing christian US politicians even, who openly look forward to Armageddon, as do the rest of these wing-nuts.

So, the real question here is...are the events which have been playing out for some time now ACTUALLY foretold in the bible, and coming true?

OR, is it more likely that someone read the bible and decided, "hey, we could make this happen! And imagine all the people who would grovel to us when "it" does!"

Me thinks the latter is the most likely scenario. Stoopid sheeple...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

And if they overtook your part of the country through war? Would you support them?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If there are people who actually believe this charade, open your eyes. It's all planned, they're all colluding with one another to divide us.

I see a lot of ignorance on a site that is supposed to deny ignorance. Religion is used to divide us, the war in the Middle East is proof of that. Yes, even YOUR religion is a part of it. People need to wake up to this fact.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

And if they overtook your part of the country through war? Would you support them?

Nope.

Other means exist than war.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So why did Israel start a war and why are they still starting them? Why are you in support of war mongers?

The only reason you support them is because the bible says it has to happen for Jesus to return. You'll support whatever happens as long as it lines up with biblical (self-fulfilling) prophecy.
edit on 9/15/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Even bother watching the video?

The Israelis' started it ?

Hell there have been been centuries of Islamic invaders from both sides of the Islamic coin/ Sunni/Shia.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Same goes for Christianity. Remember Rome persecuting those who wouldn't convert to Christianity? Of course not, out of sight out of mind right.

Christianity doesn't have a clean record itself you know.

Just watched the video. Looks like Israel stole land from Egypt, so technically according to your video Israel did start it.
edit on 9/15/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yeah well it wasn't them evil 'christians' that 'occupied' the land of Palestine Pre 1940's.

Now that was the Ottoman EMPIRE aka the Sunni branch of Islam.

Now the funny part there is the country that has been funding Hamas has been the other side of that coin the SHIA from Iran.

Ain't that a kick in the butt ?

Both the Caliphate( Saudi)/ and the Persian empire STILL want Israel.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Listen to the JEWS! yes, you heard me, Listen to the REAL Jews, Rabbi's (who are many, yet this is rarely shown on mainstream news).

What's a REAL Jew?

Is it one who's notion of what's right just happens to agree with yours? The rest of them aren't REAL Jews? What are they, if not Jews?

Just curious.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You're believing the charade. It's all orchestrated. Deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Not all circumcised men are Jews. But all Jewish men are circumcised.

Make of it what you will

edit on 2015-09-15T16:20:42-05:00201509bpm3009pm4230 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A: Because this would validate going to the "right" church™...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

There has been a population of Jews, Christians, and Muslims living in the region since basically forever.

In the late 19th century there was a huge exodus of Jews from Eastern Europe to basically two areas of the world. North America, primarily the U.S., and Palestine.

They didn't steal land. They bought it. From owners who were largely absentee, and usually the prices were exorbitant. The land was little used, nor inhabited in large part.

If you are going to accuse, do it correctly. Please.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

There has been a population of Jews, Christians, and Muslims living in the region since basically forever.

Even before there ever was Judaism,Christian, and Islam. All three evolved from Zoroastrianism.

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course that region was still plagued by warfare.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Who are the ones who owned it? Who sold it? If it wasn't Palestinians then I fail to see how Israel wasn't an accessory to theft.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join