It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the matrix - Visual Snow Patterns

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i similar stuff.

i had a name for it when i was a kid. im not about to mention said name to strangers tho lol!

i will give you a hint, first part of the word was COLOR-

seeing auras is pretty easy, but if i do it too much i get drowsy.

but im not sure im seeing auras correctly.

i have had birds speak to me. 3-4 times. but just exceedingly simple words. one called my full name.

it sounds crazy i know, but anytime a bird talked to me i tweeted about, so at least there is a 'footprint' of me doing it years ago, and not just making this story up for this posting lol.

these are all signs of shamanism.

the signs are so subtle, most people do not observe them.

if you want to go get good at stuff like this, the wizards in china went to the mountains, and just studied it.
is that what we are supposed to do?

i do not know.
what i do know is, there are no italian girls in the mountains of china. in fact, there are very few girls in those mountains.
and im not about to give up socializing with girls lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I completely understand and have seen that “static” my entire life. I thought everyone saw like that until a few years ago. I only realized that most don’t see this way when it came up in a conversation and I was describing it to a friend! I personally believe it’s energy we are seeing because it gets more intense and vivid in certain situations, for me anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Sovan

Its like a field of tiny black dots, imagine a million tiny little pixels on a screen (it's easier to see in dark however with practice even the brightest light appears to be made the same way).

I still see the stars shining bright however to me they are made of of maybe a thousand bright pixels against a background of a trillion black/red dots.

If you check the image link that is like the background to everything i see then any light activates the dark pixels.

Yeah, Peyote will do that to you..

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

I’m sure it will, however this is how I and many others see reality day in day out without narcotics.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Wow I posted on a thread about seeing loads of tiny black dots darting about whilst I kinda felt like I got myself in a trance state and I looked at my hand and seen like a white/light mist seep from me. When the black dots started to become more of a mass 8 brought myself out of the trance state. As far as the snow pattern I have been seeing that for a while now, sometimes it's like waves or hexagonal shapes.
I'm definetly a highly sensitive person though I've recently discovers its quite common with about 20% of the population having it. Seems to be all linked. Maybe we are starting to see more of what there Is to see.
edit on 16-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

The rabbit hole is deeper than you can probably imagine however I’m not comfortable sharing publicly.

I trust you pal so drop me a PM should you wish to explore further.

One day I’ll find the time to document my journey further however this phenomenon can take you to realms beyond imagination.

Im going to collate everything and hopefully publish a new thread.

kaleidoscopes in the darkness.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Just questions for my own line of thinking on the subject.

Do you have an electric car or do you play much videogames?

What type of tv do you watch?

I myself considered this as i played lots of video games when i was younger and the pattern is very similar to what an LCD screen looks like close up. That's why i referred to it as the matrix, a computer metaphor which failed and now people just assume i'm crazy. I realise it could be a medical problem however to me just find it fascinating as it has no adverse effects.

I don't have an electric car, spend maybe 2 hours per day at PC and i haven't watched TV in years.

Can probably rule out blood pressure as well as i do a lot of marathons and the increased exertion has no effect.

They are called floaters, most people get them at some point. I have them, but only if I try and focus on seeing them. www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I’m afraid you haven’t read the thread properly.

You could argue phosphenes but that was until I was able to manipulate light and this energy field using various controllable methods.

Visual snow is the gateway and is in no way related to floaters. When you can watch tiny particles of light refract between different wavelengths of energy fields with your eyes closed you can rule out common explanations.

If the green border means anything to anyone you should PM me.
edit on 1/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

might be individual noise from rod and cone cells or just noise in your(and my) visual system.

i did notice them more after taking mushrooms however slightly
edit on 2-5-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Do you have any clue as to how the patterns and waves change and can be manipulated? Also there appears to be many layers to the waves of interference.

Also when you manage to focus and clear the noise you can create vivid images in your mind, very similar to dream like state but while fully conscious.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I've had this issue too, since I was a very young child and still to this day (I'm 41).

For soooo long I've had questions about this. I'm also ex-military who spent 17+ years as a soldier all around the world. I can tell you that strange things happen to me on a consistent basis, and that I'm strongly connected to animal life, nature and extremely empathic. Dont know if this is related to "the snow", but I've always felt as if it was.

I've been to many military doctors about this, and no one has heard of it. I've also been diagnosed bi-polar later in life, but there's weirdness to that as well, meaning, I dont think theyre 100% correct in that diagnosis.

Everyone above has described this field pretty good. For people who cannot see it and wish to have a better visual, I'd recommend watching videos or using night vision. Night vision has a similar effect happening on the screen.

A few things I've discovered about this is:

A. - There are infinite "channels". My eyes and brain do a weird thing where if I concentrate on the energy (thats what I call it) exclusively, my eyes will roll into a relaxed state and I'll feel an "energy surge or wave" happen across the frontal portion of my brain. When this happens, I'll "change channels". There have been times where I've literally seen rooms with my eyes closed. I've also seen beams of light with eyes attempting to peer through at me. I am able to control this and surround the eyes with the energy and close them off.

Empathically, I feel that these eyes are others attempting to see me in the energy field. The changing channels concept is cool to me as well, because most of the time it is just the dotted particles, but on other channels I have seen things that look a rainbow color. It kinda looks like oil spills in a parking lot, or a rainbow flame. I've seen lines, symbols, people, animals, strange creatures, etc.

B.- I feel its kinda related to "gut feelings" and warnings from the energy field. I often sense things that occur, right before they occur.

C.- I can turn this on and off at will. At anytime I can see it, or block it from view. It's pretty cool.

D.- I'm extremely photo-sensitive to bright lights. I almost always wear sunglasses.

E.- I've had more paranormal or spiritual experiences with entities, ghosts, whatever you want to call them.

If anyone has anymore info or ways to manipulate this field further, please contact me. I'd really love to know more.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Angel. I'm new to this and in fact the only reason I have made an account is to contact you. I suffer from visual snow. I have done my whole life. During 2020 it got noticeably worse for reasons im happy to share. I've known what it is for a while now and when watching a video where a man explained his connection to visual snow caused by hppd, somebody commented "he's lifted the veil to the matrix" which heavily resonated with me so i decided to research and see if anybody could go into more detail about this, to which i couldn't find much. I did however find your forum post regarding it, and i don't think i've ever found somebody with my exact outlook and thoughts on it until now. I was upset when i saw you made this post in 2009, but after seeing you were still active to this day, i had to message you. My reason for this being when you made the post you seemed quite uncertain about what it may be, not even knowing what it may be called. then as time went on your comments seemed to be more informed, more rounded, more understanding, less curious and more enlightened. I heavily agree with your thoughts about it and wondered if we could maybe discuss it more? i hope im not intruding at all, but im only 20 you see. and i was extremely scared and worried at first but now i know there's more to this than just a visual defect. Please know your thread is one of the most helpful and insightful things about it i have come across, and as i mentioned before, i connected heavily with your thoughts and opinions on it. Actually, you confirmed my own. It would mean a lot if you would like to discuss it more, although i understand if you would rather not. Thank you, and i wish you a pleasant evening/night. - Angel

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alienagn

Hello Angel,

I would be happy to help you understand this phenomenon however it’s not something I discuss publicly any longer.

Please check private messages should you wish to discuss further.

Thanks

edit on 26/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

you need to go to see an eye doctor

that could be your retina detaching slowly

have you ever done any psychedelics ? a lot of people i know have that snow after realizing it is there after such an experience

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

If you read this thread in its entirety you’ll realise what I’m describing is nothing to do with a detached retina. Confirmed by multiple posters with similar experiences and something I’ve lived with nearly a decade, despite many attempts at medical prognosis I’ve yet to discover any symptomatic disease which meets its description. I’ve had MRI, CT, and various other tests which all show negative as far as a physiological impairment. My eyes are perfect, way beyond what would be described as normal when it comes to vision and tested by the leading experts in the field. I’ve actually been referred to Cambridge university due to the interest in this condition from a world renowned professor. Make of that what you want.

EDIT: After checking referral letters it was a Professor at Cambridge, not Oxford.
edit on 26/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Does taking psychedelics cause retinas to detach?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

no but they cause a condition called HPPD

it is 110% what the op is describing

also a slow detaching retina can cause these effects and other visual distortions from mild static like effects to extream visual distortions

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

have you been to an ophthalmologist in the past 6 months?

what makes more sense to you

a physical deformation caused by age to your eyes OR the matrix?

we both know what the real answer is

if ANYONE looks into a cloudless blue sky they will see visual noise, it is from overvoltage in the retina cells from them being over stimulated.

its a normal human thing.

our eyes are just chemical receptors not eletronic sensors

how would the human eye even pick up an electrical signal with no input,

the few people here agreeing with you are just more observant

IF you were in the matrix don't you think they would patch 'you' so that way you don't call others gaze to it?

its a medical condition and if i were you i would go to the eye doctor and tell them what is going on, it can be fixed if you get it in time or it can end up with you going blind

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The matrix was a metaphor.

If you read the thread and the many many confirmations from other members you’d realise I’m not alone.

Try and read the thread and the methods I’ve used to research the phenomenon, including a more complex description of the process you just described.

The brain doesn’t register electrical signals? Well that right there is utter BS. That’s all it does.

I’m currently going down this rabbit hole:

www.sciencealert.com...

Also my son has the same thing and he’s 13 years old, hardly can be put down to age. His eyes have also been checked.

You’ve come in here on a high horse and I’d say my decade of research is more valuable with regard explaining this condition over a knee jerk reaction after 2 minutes of reading. Also, if you’re going to try and act clever at least structure sentences properly. Throwing in randomly capitalised words doesn’t make your points anymore valid, this isn’t twitter or Facebook, ignorance will be met with resistance.
edit on 27/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

and you assume i don't know what I'm talking about.

would it hurt you to go get a check up?

your eyesight is precious and if you are have visual field distortions to the point it is distracting or seen as an overlay wouldnt you feel better knowing it ISNT a medical issue?

extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

part of science is going down the list of possible and likely things and if you still dot have your answer move too odder explanations.

i have spent over a decade in the medical field most of it as a PJ in the USAF and now i work at my hospital as an EMT and Paramedic.

im not just throwing out nonsense to you to try and discourage you but to try and help you.

its like sherlock holms

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

why is it important to you that this visual snow is the 'matrix'

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join