It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the matrix - Visual Snow Patterns

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

Yeah I’m unwilling to accept it’s a medical condition, that’s why I’ve been to various doctors, optometrists, consultants and a professor of Opthalmology at one of the leading eye hospitals in the world.

Share my CT scans and MRI with an unqualified person on the internet who can’t read, refuses to listen and has just admitted to a psychological disorder? I think not. What difference would it make if they’re the wrong tests according to you? You see shadow people and are perfectly sane but I have snow vision, corroborated by many members of this board and I’m the nutter. Take your crazy ass to another thread please, this one is tired of you. You really need help.

edit on 1/7/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

your info isnt on it

its just a images.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

i have seen and read more xrays and mri's than you could understand

im not a radiologist but i have battlefield and civilian experience in hospitals all over the world.

edit on 1-7-2022 by noscopebacon because: .

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Didn’t you say earlier that MRI and CT scan are useless in diagnosis of this condition.

Make your mind up time.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yeah I’m unwilling to accept it’s a medical condition, that’s why I’ve been to various doctors, optometrists, consultants and a professor of Ophthalmology at one of the leading eye hospitals in the world.

-what professor is that who is teaching AND practicing medicine? not many can do that and if they are some top man in the field he would only do office hours or schooling not both. i mean unless you want an exhausted, tired, doctor working on your eyes.(you didnt even spell it right, btw. i corrected the word Ophthalmology for you.)

Share my CT scans and MRI with an unqualified person on the internet who can’t read, refuses to listen and has just admitted to a psychological disorder? I think not. What difference would it make if they’re the wrong tests according to you? You see shadow people and are perfectly sane but I have snow vision, corroborated by many members of this board and I’m the nutter. Take your crazy ass to another thread please, this one is tired of you. You really need help.

-yes you got the wrong tests because the ones you said you got do not show active neuronal activity, and that is where the problem might be, and you did NOT get one. And you OsriX file doesnt share patient info.

-also a lot of people on the internet saying something doesnt make it true.

-or do you just want to believe them because it is what you want to believe?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I don’t want your help. Doing just fine without it. Now do me a favour and take your crazy ass elsewhere on the forums to posture and live out your fantasy as some kind of expert in the field. As to the names of my medical care providers, it’s none of your god damn business. Nobody likes you and nobody is listening.

Finally, people don’t come on ATS for medical diagnosis, they’d be better served by consulting their GP in the first instance and taking his advice rather than some crazy fool on a conspiracy forum.

The audacity to correct my singular spelling mistake when you can’t even form basic sentences.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I don’t want your help. Doing just fine without it. Now do me a favour and take your crazy ass elsewhere on the forums to posture and live out your fantasy as some kind of expert in the field. As to the names of my medical care providers, it’s none of your god damn business. Nobody likes you and nobody is listening.

-if he is famous he is a public figure, also I'm sure you know about HIPPA. You make extraordinary claims with zero proof or even an alleged famous doctors name, you think i can narrow you down from a name of a doctor??? how would i do that? AGAIN HIPPA.

Finally, people don’t come on ATS for medical diagnosis, they’d be better served by consulting their GP in the first instance and taking his advice rather than some crazy fool on a conspiracy forum.

I'm not the one who is claiming they can see the matrix here and posting pictures of psychedelic art saying its your spirit animal.

The audacity to correct my singular spelling mistake when you can’t even form basic sentences.

its not your only mistake and if you cant even get the doctor you claim to have seen profession correct why would i believe ANYTHING you say. There is nothing wrong with the way i write, i answer you questions and reply to your statements.

Sometimes I am on my down time at my work(HOSPITAL/AMBULANCE) and only have my phone so you'll have to forgive me my small transgressions as my bigger hands make it hard to type on a phone.

You wont think its so funny when you cant see anymore or when you have a psychotic break.

maybe next time I'm in the UK ill see you pan handling on the street murmuring to yourself about camels, don't worry ill toss you a few ₤

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Seek help, again, those Xanax aren’t doing you any good.

(post by Grenade removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

so what your saying is I'm right and that i win.

how gracious of you

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yeah you win. Even tho I didn’t realise this thread had a competition.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No surprise there.

It’s not a threat, I’m telling you if some nutter approaches me in the street calling me crazy and being abusive, saying I’m jeopardising my sons future then not just you but anyone would get a smack.

I really am done with you now.

Sunshine with family and friends and a nice cold cider. Enjoy that cave.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

don't back peddle now

what would you do to me that i would need a doctor?

i go to the UK 3 months out of the year to help YOUR medical services that are taxed to the breaking point.

should i not do that now because you could pop out of the shadows and hurt me?

the fact you said i would need a doctor implies as much

(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Approach me and my son with your crazy nonsense in the street, continue following me and goading me despite asking to be left alone and you’ll find out.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

why would i do that?

when did i say that i would approach you?

and you couldnt hurt me even if your life depended on it.

you should brush up on the T&C's of this site.

threats are not welcome here.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You're gonna approach my blind begging ass and throw money at me seemingly.

It's not a threat, it's a scenario and the resultant reaction.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

i said i would give you a few pound not throw money at you.

its also called hyperbole....

so AGAIN why would i need a doctor if i saw you?

the only reason i would need a doctor is if your going to hurt me, you know who hurts people for no reason? crazy people.

your a keyboard tough guy guy/girl and that's fine

but tell me, how would i know who you are?

why would i care about you or your son, the only reason i engaged you in a simi normal discourse is for others reading not you as you clearly don't listen to good advice.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join