It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the matrix - Visual Snow Patterns

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:
(post by noscopebacon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

You wouldn't, unless you started behaving like a crazy person. I'm the same person here as i am on the street. I've had my fair share of violence but not something i engage in anymore, in fact i actively avoid it.

I often wonder if the snow vision could be a result of my amateur boxing career, strange that it manifested nearly a decade after i stopped boxing.

Going to fire up the BBQ, hope you have a good weekend.
edit on 1/7/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

i thought you said goodbye?

I have PTSD from watching my friends get blown to pieces and shot and all the other nasty stuff that comes with war.

as a medic i saw the human cost of war and 18 year old kids dying yelling/crying for their moms.

i only take something to help me sleep

if that makes me less than what you personally deem as normal than so be it. i never said i was normal or didnt have mental health issues i just said i don't take xanax, i have in the past when I was struggling with nightmares or not being able to ride public transportation because i waws always worried about what people were doing with their hands or a suspi9sious looking bag on the ground.

but i got help and the only meds i take is a blood pressure medication that helps with my nightmares

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I hope you get better and the help you need. None of those things are my fault or responsibility.

My only suggestion would be meditation, helped me through some anxiety in my 20's but i have no experience with mental illness so i'm sure you know more about it than me.

I've come back because i now realise you might be suffering from mental illness and not be fully aware of how your attitude comes across. Again, i apologise for the nutter and crazy comments, that was just my take on your behaviour. If you have an underlying mental condition then it becomes more understandable and i have more consideration for your affliction.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Knock off the tit for tat. If you can't debate civilly move on before someone ends up Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Back on topic, on reflection I apologise to everyone for diluting the intended function of this thread.

Alcohol amplifies ego, I should be stronger than that.

I honestly feel for you bacon, if you need someone to talk to or even just spill your guts I’ll try and help.

Sometimes it takes a battle to find compromised common ground.

Sorry pal, everyone has their reasons for their behaviour, I should be more accepting of your opinions and will try to be more considerate to them.

I’ve always been an aggressive SOB, I was brought up fighting and reigning in that automatic response is a failure of my character. I try to be a good person, sometimes i feel like I’m destined to fail.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't say things that aren't true and assert them as fact. It's going to be a long thread if you assume otherwise.

Brain surgery is not proof that we know how the brain works. Did trepanation and transorbital lobotomy indicate a comprehensive understanding of the brain? No. There are people who have had portions of their brain removed and regained functions thought to be limited to same certain regions of the brain that were damaged. They have theories why it can be overcome, but nothing complete or proven.

In the case of the animal torture video they have managed to translate, in a rudimentary fashion, the visual field of a cat. It's impressive and I've seen similar brain reading performed on humans. The finer points of reconciling the image into focus seem to be lost in the process, because there is a function occuring in the brain they don't understand. The image produced is probably more similar to the very primitive vision of lampreys, more light detection than true vision with real utility. This obviously would indicate the translation of data is poor as cats are predators with complicated forward facing eyes.

It's not understood in humans either, but it's thought to be an image stabilization averaging images over time, very rapidly, and providing a clear image. Some of what the OP described sounds like it could be a function of this poorly understood mechanism in the brain. A staggered frame rate rather than an averaged composite could have a similar "feel" in the brain. This would cause a tiling effect of images as it hits the brain.

No matter what you may believe I know for a fact visual images can be captured in real time, stored in the brain, and further analyzed as if they're photographic. It takes practice, but even at travel speed in a vehicle you can eliminate blur using rapid eyes movement. If I'm able to do that then it would make sense, and be within the range of known effects in the brain, that the OP is experiencing some degree of control over an otherwise involuntary neurological process. Again, your belief is irrelevant as I know from personal experience that some subconscious functions are accessible to the conscious mind with practice.

In the absence of a known/detected physiological impairment, with the brain remaining largely a mystery and having undergone the recommended diagnostics, it seems highly likely there is a process in the brain causing this. If it's not causing any kind of impairment to the OP's life then there is almost no chance further treatment is going to be recommended by any medical provider.

All this is aside from the fact that the OP has not solicited your medical advice and, in the absence of a license, you are not morally or ethically obligated to continue treating this patient for the mental illness you've been asked multiple times to stop diagnosing. You have no test results, no labs, nor even a pulse rate, from which to make any kind of medical determination. You've ignored or have taken issue with the full range of normal.diagnostics that OP has described undergoing. There is no further juice for you to squeeze and you will never be able to provide evidence that it can't be an atypical brain function because that evidence doesn't exist.

The fact is that unexplained things happen, often. Science is currently insufficient to explain it all. Even if DARPA knows 100 times more than I believe we know it would still be a tiny fraction of what remains unknown. We don't even know how much we don't know.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
When I get light headed to the point where I almost lose conciousness (accidental as I rarely self-induce it nowadays), my vision clouds up, my hearing goes weird, and I see simple kaleidoscope type shapes that morph and always ends in a checkerboard pattern, before my vision and hearing tunes back to reality.

Illuminati confirmed?
edit on 2-7-2022 by baggy7981 because: checker not check

(post by b4tj3w removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You are not alone. Since I was a little girl I have been watching the lights on the ceiling in a dark room.

And I can hear electricity.

Call me neurodivergent , but I perceive things that no one else pays attention to. Some of us are just wired like that.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: twicewidowed

yes me too, did your lights happen in the angle of the room and it was like someone peeking for like a split second, and ive been able to hear eeeeeeeee sound for ages and hear it every night or if i want to just concentrate i can hear it any time,
how old are you btw, because since turning 40 its all went to another level, the light has been giving me actual messages instead of just random flashes, although because of the flashes i have always been aware theres more to this life than meets the eyes, so perhaps that was the reason for them, you should try to astral project as well, thats an interesting feeling and experience

cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You still on this site buddy?

shhh is really starting to get interesting

ive went from hexagonal shapes and flashes of light

to superduper beyond real hd dragons and consciously detaching from my physical body

and dont bite to folks mate, thats what their job is, they fear us awakening

and little wonder

edit on 18-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: b4tj3w

You can send me a private message with your personal contact details and I will respond either by PM or email. Apologies only just seen this reply.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

I sure am and have some similar experience to what you’ve described. Especially with messages, being able to focus and generate crystal clear images etc. it’s just so hard to describe these phenomenon as the language doesn’t exist to do the experience justice.

If you take the conversation to PM I might be able to help you further understand.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have come to realize the lights, especially if they have a color , like Blue or green, are spirit guides. We are never alone. We are being watched over.

I love seeing those in particular.

I've been kicking around the earth for almost 71 years. Many decades of watching the lights.

a reply to: Adept18

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: twicewidowed

i hardly ever see the green and red, blue ones, and i dont see them with my eyes open, but i have seen them with my eyes closed, but the light is different i can see that with eyes open or closed, and see flashes a lot, and the colours i see are always pin points and not flashes, the colours and i dont see them very often make me think like its a reversed dud pixel flashing into view, like your seeing one pixel from your third eye sort of thing, because ive seen totally out my third aye and flew over an indescribably detailed landscape (once), i now think the little pinpoints of colour that pop up are like my third eye tuning seeing one pixel, like someone has poked a tiny hole in the veil, for a split second,as far as spirits go, i think they are always there, always with you

edit on 18-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Nature in theory shouldn’t really have any set of patterns, but it does have cycles that have patterns. Like Hexagons or honeycombs probably made by vortices, just like snow forming, while even One of the gas giants have one.

Is it me, or do the stars look they interwoven with each like dna or two dancers, while the Milky Way looked like a giant purple, white tree.

Maybe it just math.
edit on 18-1-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So strange I just saw this thread and I was going to post about it.

The Idaho murders suspect posted on-line about having visual snow syndrome. He wrote that he though demons in his head mocking him.

I do believe that people can be overtaken by evil entities, and I think this guy was.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

you see this is the reason people should know about these things, because Egos of which there are multitude are influencing us all, at all times, if you lose a grip of reality and the fact that YOU are the captain of your ship, then one your egos can take over and steer the ship into an ocean of its own madness

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join