It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the matrix - Visual Snow Patterns

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Can you talk over the phone? I can explain what your seeing and why but it shouldn't be documented you don't want to draw to much attention to reality when the other people can't see it. You may come off as being crazy. But what if I told you, that you have naturally opened up one of the senses that was closed off with modern medicine, diet and drugs your body like mine has adapted to include it. It comes specifically from the penial gland . But to know what it is, that will have to be discussed on a less public forum. Please contact me via email and I will tell you more. Rick_energystar@yahoo.com reply to: Grenade

edit on 7-5-2017 by The8Truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2017 by The8Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
maybe you have been looking at the laptop screen too long, lol.

just kidding, sounds interesting, so just leaving a marker for when i come back on later, to research what you are talking of.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Hi. Nice to know I am not alone. I have experienced this my entire life. I am now 48. I always wondered as a kid what this static was that I could see. But now, I am seeing geometric shapes and other identifiable shapes forming IN the static. My vision too is very good and I have never used any type of drug. The static (snow) itself doesn't flicker like you would see on a tv screen but it is present. It doesn't impede my vision at all. There is definitely something to this that is not relative to any 'disorder'.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

edit on 10-9-2018 by Rayven because: duplicate

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Just found this thread and it's a great topic. I have always seen visual static my entire life. Are there people who really DON'T see it in their vision? I've always thought that it's just how our eyes work.

I haven't read the whole thread but something that others might not have mentioned is that the static can be manipulated by will-power.

This is something that I have not really done since I was a little kid.

I was blessed to grow up with a pitch-black bedroom, but I haven't experienced that since I was young.

Anything less than pitch-blackness will ruin it (for me, at least).

So as a kid, I would lay in bed and I'd see the natural visual static each night.

Naturally I realized that I could manipulate it. I could focus and create splotches of different colors that I wanted, like blue or green or whatever. The splotches always move and change shape, but I could roughly make different placements, like I could make blue splotches on the sides, and green splotches in the middle, for example.

I remember that the color RED was the absolute hardest color to make myself see, but it was possible, with the most effort.

THE MOST AMAZING THING was that I could make red dots actually form a line of rotating red dots, seemingly rotating around me.

Those were the days lol. I really miss the pitch-blackness of that room.

Anyway I bet more people would see the static, and realize they could manipulate it, if we spent more time in pitch-black darkness.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You should be able to develop it and give yourself far vision boost to see into a tree of leafs a miles away.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yep! I've had this since I was a little kid. I always described it as looking like the static in a TV that has no channel. All the little black and white dots. If I look hard enough into my visual static I will see red dots .

Used to it now .

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This is so sweet

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Blood cell flow through the capillaries in your eyes. I recently had retina reattachment surgery and let me tell you that your eyes can internally cook up all kinds of flashes and spots and lightning bolts that have nothing to do with the nature of reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Blood cell flow through the capillaries in your eyes. I recently had retina reattachment surgery and let me tell you that your eyes can internally cook up all kinds of flashes and spots and lightning bolts that have nothing to do with the nature of reality.

I always just figured that visual static was analogous to the static on old TV's.

Not to say that the static is "real" or "unreal" in either case, but it's there.

I always figured it was some similar dynamic in both cases.

Also visual static was acknowledged by Buddhism thousands of years ago, they called it "flowers of air." And it became a metaphor for the unreality of everything in life. "Both gain and loss, and right and wrong, once and for all, get rid of them! These dreams are merely flowers of air. Why work so hard at grasping them?" (IIRC)

Visual static is fascinating. It neither exists, nor doesn't exist. Just like everything.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fireflysky

"I wonder if you get full body tingles when you think of happy thoughts, I'm not talking about goose bumps either, it feels almost like an electric flow, sometimes all over or sometimes starting from the top of your head down through your whole body."

I'm wondering if you are talking about ASMR or something a bit stronger.
If you haven't heard of ASMR yet there is a ton now online and YouTube videos galore meant for people who experience it. Myself included, most people who experienced those tingles thought they were alone in it until just a few years ago. It really started exploding then and I believe there are legit studies underway now to explain it.

If you're talking something stronger, I can try and describe a sensation I've had a few times and in a couple of different ways that might resonate with you. One is connected with music. If you connect with a piece and REALLY let it take you somewhere then you can fall into these full-body tingles. The tingles are somewhat like frizzion, but where frission rides through you like a strong shiver, this SETTLES into you and you kinda ride it like there is a thick, magic carpet beneath you.

Another place this sensation has showed up is when I find myself in sleep paralysis. I'll tell ya--sleep paralysis used to scare the daylights out of me, but one time I decided to accept the experience and suddenly my entire backside, from my head to my toes, was enveloped in this thick, vibrating something that, in my mind, seems to almost emit light beneath and within me. I would both simultaneously feel like I was on the brink of an OBE and that I was literally sinking into the mattress. Since that first time, it is very rare now that I even experience sleep paralysis. When I do though I always try and see if I can get out of my body, but nothing on that front so far except for dreams in which I THINK I am.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join