It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the matrix - Visual Snow Patterns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Actually, something that's always intrigued intrigued me is "visual static." Surely that's common to everyone? It's hard to describe, but it's like there's a low transparency TV noise filter over reality. It's extremely obvious if you just put your hands over your eyes.

I don't think that's what you're talking about OP, but does everyone have that static?

No, not everyone, although it appears those who can see this field assume it is normal.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

I thought it might have had something to do that. I've heard that if you stare into a mirror for a while you can see some really weird stuff, as the brain distort the image to keep you going insane from seeing the same thing for too long.

I've gotta say, if there was a way to get rid of the static I'd love it. It would make my vision much higher resolution than it is, I feel. Or at least with less distractions.

This is my particular case, though. The OP's sounds significantly different. Have you had tests to check for tumors? While I don't want to suggest that out of the blue as the definite/most likely cause, when weird stuff starts going on with your sense of reality they're a legitimate concern.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeeReeS

Tell me more.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I have come to the conclusion that the person gets stuck in a realisation, or get stuck in a mental impossibility loop.

It feels like an anxiety attack because the emotion stirring inside you is too large and you start to shake. Its like a mental seizure. Like getting a song stuck in your head, but its a thought or realisation.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Sorry, I'm not sure exactly what you're speaking about. Do you mean the image distortion you get after staring into a mirror?

a reply to: Grenade

Oh, something else I forgot to mention: These "Microbial Organisms" you're talking about are things that I've noticed too (they are easiest to see when partially closing your eyes and looking at a bright source of light, come in varied shapes and sizes, and tend to resemble bacteria or objects formed of small circles). I'm under the assumption that they're just tiny bits of whatever inside the fluid of your eyeball that minutely distort light when they pass very close to your retina.
It's kind of very hard to describe, so here's a small picture showing roughly what I see.

There can be individual circles by themselves in the upper right, pretty much any other arrangement like the upper left and center, and by looking at a halogen globe I can also see other designs without the circles like those lines that somewhat resemble a Golgi Apparatus. However, it's possible that those are just caused by my eyelashes since they don't seem to move. (The circular things I'm 100% certain are independent of my lashes, they're just easier to see when your eyelids are partially shut. For me, at least.)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Good Ol' Eye floaters.

I've got a few. They come and go throughout your life. Playing sports and taking a hit to the head could cause a bit of your eye tissue to dislodge. ( microscopic pieces ) and that then casts a shadow on your retina. Thus Eye floaters.

They will dissolve back into your body over time. Some severe cases can be resolved with laser eye surgery. They basically zap them. The other alternative is to consume Taurine. Its found to reduce the amount of eye floaters someone might have.

As for this entire topic. If anyone wants to experience what the OP is talking about. Find a comfy chair. Find a wall or floor that has bold patterns on it. Squint your eyes enough so you can keep them open for a solid 60sec or long and stare in ONE spot. While staring in ONE spot try to observer your peripheral vision. You'll soon see bright auras around bold lines and see snowy fiz closing in from your peripheral vision. Its your brain trying to make sense of what you WANT to see, even tho your visually locked onto another location.

There is an episode of Brain Games on netflix that literally goes over this entire topic. .

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

They're only ever noticeable to me if I'm intentionally looking for them under specific conditions. Thankfully.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
OP posted this:

"Wow, just wow, the patterns, the aura around people and nature, i can hardly open my eyes without shedding a tear"

So he is seeing beauty more clearly? Auras? This does not seem like a medical issue. This seems like a realization. This guys is shedding tears bc everything is so beautiful!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I see those too, they wiggle thru the air. I assume they are just aliens traveling.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

That's a bit of a jump in logic.

I'm not sure we're seeing the same thing, though, since what I see are highly rigid. Moving at both a fixed velocity and having a fixed shape.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128

As for this entire topic. If anyone wants to experience what the OP is talking about. Find a comfy chair. Find a wall or floor that has bold patterns on it. Squint your eyes enough so you can keep them open for a solid 60sec or long and stare in ONE spot. While staring in ONE spot try to observer your peripheral vision. You'll soon see bright auras around bold lines and see snowy fiz closing in from your peripheral vision. Its your brain trying to make sense of what you WANT to see, even tho your visually locked onto another location.

There is an episode of Brain Games on netflix that literally goes over this entire topic. .

Sorry but they discuss a totally different subject in that episode.

What many people here are experiencing has no definitive explanation, hence the many theories.

I'm leading toward processing somehow the 120 million or so photo-receptors in my eye in a more compartmentalised fashion.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

It's almost like i can see all these cones and rods registering, decaying etc.
edit on 11/11/15 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

...To cut a long story short and before elaborating i now see the entire dimension we call reality as a highly digitized pix elated world even in daylight. Through research i have found this is a rare disorder with no explanation however it is medically recognized...

I had that same visual experience years ago...(way before my '97 health problem)

what I decided the oddity was.... was my brain showing me my own internal visual neural pathways.... and the matrix of individual neurons/synapses doing their job of constructing the visual matrix in the brain....

what was missing was the involuntary 'editing' and motion-picture 'continuity' mechanism (involuntary brain functions)which then results in the person 'seeing' a free-flowing & continuous & seamless movie unfolding in your mind's eye.

side issue: after my brain hemorrhage back in '97 I had 'double vision' but not from crossed eyes... but from the 2 eyed depth perception mechanism being re-built or re-covered.... I had to wear an eye patch for 18+ months as the process healed itself....as my eye focus/positions was normal but the projection on my internal movie screens were about 4 inches apart ! (or the distance between the left & right eyeball)

edit on th30144724725311072015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Did someone mention a way to get rid of the static earlier? Because I would really appreciate it if that were possible.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yeah, lots of jumping for me here, lol, sometimes, most times Im right tho

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The person that posted this has disclosed to you that they are actually conducting a study. My guess is that what they really want to know is who doesn't know what this visual snow actually is and probably find you. I especially like how they specifically identified themselves as "human" . It's really an interesting choice of verbage that you should really think about more closely. Not knowing what "visual snow" is makes you a target and allows people to take advantage of you. But let me enlighten the rest of you that don't know. The visual snow you are seeing is real. Everything this person told you about being connected to the universe is true. More specifically, it's a conduit that allows you to get into someone else's head. Think of it as a being John Malkovich kinda thing or a shared subconcious. Be careful if you talk in your head because you are really broadcasting to the universe. That "static hexagonal snow" is actually a person. Once again notice my choice of words with that. But that's really the warm and fuzzy part of the story. What you don't know is what it can do. That's right it's not just a conduit for you to jack into the cosmos. So what the author failed to mention is the part where certain PEOPLE can control it. I know what you're thinking, ok so why should I care that someone can do tricks with this? It's what they can do with it that should really scare you. So have you ever felt a sensation when it impacts you. Depending on how much it is it kinda feels like a vibration ... pins and needles perhaps...which is probably in your arms and legs. This "snow" is either taking little bits of you or trying to stitch you back together. Think of the snow as an intermediary of exchange. Both in terms of energy and matter. Oh, but why does this make you a target... the not knowing.... because suddenly, these people realize.... omg ... when I give this person a hug or bump into him/her accidentally... they are not going to know that I just took a little piece of him/her. Works even better if I can get them to swallow a drink with some of this visual snow in it. Chances are if someone is touching you in an odd way. Say when you're paying for something at the store, that it's not really an accident. The mechanics of how they reconstruct the pieces on the other end is kinda an in the know kinda deal, but essentially they are incredibly good at copying. Come to Seattle, WA USA. There are more of these people than any other city in the world. And they do not mean you well.
edit on 13-12-2015 by dwarfplaneteris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Seems to me you are stumbling upon awakening your Third Eye.
I've had similar experiences in the past, and never made much sense of it until I started practices to awaken my third eye.
I can elaborate if you are interested, if not, just be patient and enjoy the show

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Is it possible that a certain signal with enough of a power source can almost mask reality in a way that registers differently to our human eyes and brains???

As in you may think you are looking at an empty field, but without this filter there is actually activity occurring in that same space along a different spectrum of visibility??? I myself have theorized this and believe it partially explains the existence of ghosts, angels, spirits, demons and monster etc etc.

Maybe it possible these filters are safety mechanisms for our species, to keep us separate from the realms of others beings, and vice versa???

I have theorized along these beliefs myself for some time. Does what I try to explain sound familiar to anyone, or maybe somewhat similar to your experiences???

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yeah mine came after I had some kind of activation. I hit my head really hard and stimulated regrowth with ginko bloba and mild DC 9volt shock therpy with a sound harmonic of 45hz 120hz 144hz. I also began writting with my left and right hands together. Then I found Holograms in the back of a book called"UFO... Contact from the Pleadies." It had some werid stuff going on with this book. First off, no page numbers or index. Secondly, before I had looked at this book for years and never found the things I found in it before. So not only did it have a certificate of authentcity, it had magic eye holograms before anyone else had them, but what your speaking of, happened when I studied the last page and Hologram. The disk of phaistos. Its the hardest hologram to look at with the magic eye relax technique but it only comes in flashes. But now, I see these matrix netting flashes. I dont understand what they are but I suddenly now have access to something I call movement assistence. Basicly my normal physical motor function mentally becomes symetrical and digital like a robot. Its mentally draining to do it for extended periods and is like activating a muscle by itself as I also stare blankly out into space yet totally aware of everything. I can only assume, what this is for exactly but I sure do love it so, since, I was a clutz for most of my life. Its fun to use it on chores...like dishwashing! Please let me know if your as crazy as me! because this crazy everybody wants it....yes Im sure of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Mine is basically just a transparent and thin veil of static over everything I can see. Someone told me it was "life energy." But I can move my hand around in front of me in the pitch dark and it makes no discernible difference in the snow, so that doesn't make sense. I might see "auras" but I really can't make out a color nor is it ever especially pronounced. When I'm tired, or in certain situations (not sure what the conditions that need to be met are, yet) transparent phosphenes seem to converge on the spot my eyes focus on. That particular oddity doesn't cover everything I'm seeing, it's just a small circle around the spot I'm focused on. It's easy to see on lighter backgrounds like the sky, also my snow looks almost sentient when I look at the sky. I'm not implying that it is, just that the way it moves seems much different than when I'm looking at a wall or my coffee maker or something.

What's really interesting about mine is that when I experience an orgasm it changes drastically. Some of the "snowflakes" if you want to call them that become VERY BRIGHT. I can tell that they change between every color there is, but they are so bright they just look white. They fly around like embers from a fire, and the stronger the orgasm the more pronounced it is. Bumping this thread for ideas on why that could be, or at least to find someone with the same thing.
edit on 9/29/2016 by spite because:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: spite

I am still carrying out research however as of yet no explanation. I have tried stimulating the snow so to speak with many forms of energy, magnetic, electric, uhf etc however this has no discernible effect on the overall patterns.

What does appear to change is the movement and patterns of the snow depending on where i am. At home there appears to be a uniform hexagonal pattern which i now recognise, appears to have multiple layers, like tiny hexagonal dots with a rotating line pattern behind. However, this changes when i'm at my parents in Scotland on holiday, the lines appear to change their direction and angle ever so slightly and the hexagonal dots have more depth in a sense they have dark and light patches rather than a uniform grid.

As weird as it sounds, this is not related to stimulus from your eyes, i truly now believe this is something else interacting with my visual cortex.

Rather than face ridicule and share my personal experience if you are interested on my theory as to what is causing the "snow" then please drop me a message as i can help you understand through my years of research. The streamers during orgasm you refer to, do they appear to move from and to the edges of your vision, streaming in and out at high speed in a snaking pattern like the route of a river if you looked at it from above?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join