It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the matrix - Visual Snow Patterns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It is the definition of looking into the minds eye. The visual cortex is made of nerves. Most connect with those that have photo-sensitivity, but some that do not. It can be manipulated by the mind, so you appear to be seeing what the mind can create. We can all do it, but some can do it much better than others.

One of the weirdest effects can be had by trying to imagine a face. When it comes up, it can morph into faces of people you know, and some you do not. I find that a particularly remarkable experiment.
edit on 18-9-2015 by charlyv because: content

edit on 18-9-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

My blood pressure has been checked. Thorough medical, physical and eye exam before looking for other explanations.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

From my lessons I'm gonna say that:

1. Some of those dots move rapidly.
2. Some move very slowly.
3. Some are buzzing around like crazy.
4. Some go around items.
5. Some are the items.

Now to clear all that up is that your eyes are adjusting to the fields that everything has. Basically what it's made of and the energy structure/pattern/frequency of each item.

You're not seeing the Matrix, everyone has this ability and it merely takes time to flip it's ON switch.

But very well impressive sir.

p.s - the interesting part comes when you'll be able to move the field.

edit on 22-9-2015 by TheBoyKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBoyKing

p.s - the interesting part comes when you'll be able to move the field.

ok a few of you said this

I need to know more

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Yes, I was being factitious when I said that. I have very low blood pressure myself, so no, I don't think blood pressure is the cause.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I also see the pixels. I was laid in bed just looking at the 'darkness' and it is full of light that moves, as I just watched it, it made a shape that was moving and as I watched it, it seemed to solidify into a humming bird feeding from a flower - absolutely amazing.
I feel that because the human is so concerned with things that happened in the past or things that may happen in the future that they don't look at what is here and now. They are lost in thought - words tell stories about 'me and the world' and this is the main concern for humans. It is only when there is no concern about any 'thing' that 'what is' can be seen - without the veil.
It is hard to just see for humans because they have preconceptions. Humans don't tend to see what is here - they think a world into existence and believe in what has been thought.

Dazzling darkness is what there is - the dark is not separate from the light.

edit on 31-10-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You might want to take a look at this website.
theopendoorway.org...

What you are actually is beyond words, but it would be not untrue to say you are nothing whatsoever other than pure, infinite, disembodied consciousness/intelligence; a field of miraculous infinite light; God dreaming itself; an infinite point of pure potential; or the infinite implications of nothing whatsoever.

The immediate presentation of this unspeakable actuality is the field of your experience, which is an instantaneously appearing virtual field of Radiant Presence as apparent qualities. This is the actuality of which every/ and any/ thing that you think exists consists. This is inclusive and complete; nothing whatever other than this field exists. In short, the entirety of Reality is the "bubble" of YOUR experience, the field of Radiant Presence, which alone exists.

This is the totality of Reality. This is not theoretical, but is actually, immediately real; always the case right here right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The easiest way to see what you describe is looking at a dark red uneven surface, under a low light.(energy saving bulb)
Stand about 5ft from the object.

You can clearly see the waves of static or whatever it is......

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I just did that and saw fractals swirling

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Sounds a lot like my typical migraine aura.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If you ever start to see blondes, brunettes and redheads, there you'll have a gift.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There is as type of meditation called trataka (candle gazing). It has many benefits and you are supposed to concentrate on the flame. This can lead to deeper states of awareness.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes, I have a decent amount of experience in seeing these things in a similar fasion, however i have no explanation or understanding of wtf it is and/or why. It's only been happening for the past year and a half, although I faintly remember seeing things in the sky as a child and asking my mother about it, only to have her say she didn't see what I was describing. What you describe is able to be seen by everyone and the technique taught in order to see aura's will enable anyone to do the same I believe. This is what I believe to be responsible for my vision changes anywho. It's as simple as de-focusing your vision, and looking at empty space.

I see these moving pixels all the time as well, more so when I pay attention to it though as I can choose to focus on the static, or focus on my physical environment as if these pixels aren't there. They seem to be the easiest to see in the sky, and in the dark. In the dark it's like im walking around in some sort of magnetic fog and have on occasion seen different colored pixels, strange shapes/ geometic patterns, dark silhouettes of people ect.. the night sky though is by far the most interesting to look at, I don't see stars as points of light as much as I see pixel clusters. Some stars appear red, while others are not, and a few have rotated through various colors. If that doesn't seem strange enough, when i try to relax my vision while looking at the night sky I can see lines that seem to connect stars. If i try to look directly at these lines they disappear, so instead of looking bifocal-y try to look expansive.. like you're zoned out sort of. On one occasion after getting quite relaxed into it while looking at the night sky, I saw a giant eyeball shaped like my own, then another. It was quite strange but not alarming, as i've had enough nutty experiences to desensitize me.

I also see what seem to be energy trails i'll call them. At times i see some things seem to be glowing, trees for example.. if i look at a tree, then move my point of vision, there will be like a glowing imprint sort of. This happens with all sorts of things, whats interesting to me is that it happens with things that don't seem to emit light. like looking at the sun, then looking away.. you'll see the residual effect like an after glow. You wouldn't think the same should happen however when you look at a plant, or your brother lol. It's pretty cool though to look at a clock on the wall for a second (not digital, no lights) then look at the wall next to it and see the clock numbers and all, glowing.

My vision has also been tested and deemed excellent.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sounds a lot like my typical migraine aura.

It's constantly available to see and no pain so it's one long strange migraine. Researching and trying to create a better understanding over the next few months. If i can come up with anything i'll let you know but the rabbit hole definitely seems to be a little deeper than i first expected.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Actually, something that's always intrigued intrigued me is "visual static." Surely that's common to everyone? It's hard to describe, but it's like there's a low transparency TV noise filter over reality. It's extremely obvious if you just put your hands over your eyes.

I don't think that's what you're talking about OP, but does everyone have that static?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Retinal fatigue. It actually means your not getting the correct amount of vitamins. ( if you stare at something bright and it doesn't go away in 5 sec or so. That's what its called )

As for seeing static or aura's. Your brain works in mysterious ways. I can close my eyes at night and watch billows of colored patterns stream away or towards me. With a little mental persuasion I can change the colors at will.. or control the too and from of the patterns. Anyone can do this. Its just your mind manipulating the empty space that is the back of your eyelids.

As for eyes opened. Stare at a spot on the wall. Try not to blink.. eventually you'll see glowing outlines around edges. Same deal.. your mind is altering your peripheral vision. The more you stare in one spot but try to focus on something in your peripheral vision, the more dramatic the colors and hues will become.

This is just your mind doing what its supposed to do. Filtering out nonsense so our heads don't explode with all the information that is around us.

You are not seeing the matrix. You are human.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

No.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I had something similar happen when I was in the Navy. I had the worst and only notable sinus infection of my life, and took a large amount of Sudafed. My vision was snowy and in black and white. Not saying this is related to what you experience, just putting it out as a data point.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stngray

It's the DXM in sudafed. We used to get softballs of the pure powder and cap it easy to flick. Like looking at channel 198 (pure static).

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SSimon
If you ever start to see blondes, brunettes and redheads, there you'll have a gift.

Been there, led to a rather uncomfortable itch.

Back on topic, trying to create a few tests to try and narrow down if the stimulus reacts to anything other than light.

Suggestions welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join