It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

What you just posted is new information for me, however, while researching about discernment of this spirit jezebel, the "ruach" was mentioned a few times, and now you are mentioning it. I should look more into this to see what I find. There must be a reason why this word keeps appearing.

But nearly everything else you mentioned is new for me. I would not be surprised if what you said came out to be true, so many things that we still do not know for certain. Hopefully it all gets disclosed one day.
But thank you for pointing out the ruach. Im making a mental note on this to look more into it.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

well there's more.

the adam males and adam females are told to go forth, be fruitful and MULTIPLY. (procreate)

fast forward. now suddenly the adam female elohim copy is missing from the story as is the adam male elohim copy and a different adam and eve are created instead, not from elohim's image, but from the dust (the male from the dust, the female as a copy of the male). how pray tell does one create a female from a male?

answer: DNA, with some modifications, of course.

but lo' and behold, elohim does not want them to go forth, be fruitful and MULTIPLY. why would he change his mind about the whole multiply thing? he was okay with the male EL and female EL copies, doing so. what changed?

that had me stumped for the longest time. i think i finally got it worked out:

the female adam copy named eve is actually the first procreative female adam as is the adam male. prior female elohim copies were not procreative and neither were prior male elohim copies, they were copies (sounds like cloning) of the male and female elohim. essentially the first males and females were not homo sapiens they were cloned elohim. the translators assumed that since the word adam later is exclusively a male human, that the prior references to adam must also be exclusively a male human, so they translated it to say "man" generically, and then just assumed it meant the male was the first created adam. nope. male adam elohim copy and female adam elohim copy were created at the same time, in the images of male elohim and female elohim. but they weren't homo sapiens.

so why would god, who is suddenly called LORD elohim, not want the new dirt adam and his cloned female to procreate? he don't like 'em. now why wouldn't he like something he just created? i mean it's his handiwork.

the clue is that he's not the one that created them. he's some big wig elohim that doesn't like humans and decrees that they should not be made procreative. the creator elohim, who created them, doesn't give them procreation until an event happens that requires more adam males and eve females. he gives them the ability to "create new copies of themselves" and at tthis point, our creator is turned into the devil in the text, not because he was actually evil, but because the LORD elohim, didn't want us dirt people, procreating. essentially the LORD elohim is not the CREATOR elohim. it almost reminds me of vader telling luke he is his father, but in this case, the creator is actually a pretty nice guy.

how do i know this? later, after they are expelled from the garden because they are procreative, it says adam KNEW his wife and she begat. to know or have KNOWLEDGE was to have intimate relations. in effect the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, was procreative DNA, the serpent.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Oooo h Kay...... So like.... Gods don't "know" each other???

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

Oooo h Kay...... So like.... Gods don't "know" each other???

maybe they goof around but new copies are made via cloning or something like that? population control! the LORD elohim demanded that if the dirt adam and his female clone, were going to be procreative, they could no longer have access to the tree of life -- full body regenerative DNA (our dna was nerfed so that it has an expiration date) . dna is the serpent

creator elohim = jesus, who in sumerian text is called enki.
lord elohim = satan, the accuser, who in sumerian text is called enlil
lord elohim is owner of planet earth, prince of the air, nasty bugger.
enki's name means lord of the earth, but earth in this case, means the soil/dust/clay of creation not the planet. other versions also call him lord of life.

the guy who owns the planet is the bad guy. the story is flipped on its head.

edit on 13-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
enki, enlil and anu (who is their "heavenly father") are mixed together in the old testament and then the text pretends they are one and the same guy.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
p.s. enki (jesus) put something in our dna that makes the tree of life , unlockable by anybody but him. this is recounted in the book of revelation and is called the book of life. no one could open it but him.
edit on 13-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I know the book...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

I know the book...

are you buddhist? if so, do you have data on the beliefs held by ancient royals from the far east, that their forebears were dragons?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
anyway, according to paul in the new testament, he said he wouldn't let women teach in the church because of eve in the garden. he further goes on to elaborate that eve was tricked but adam was not and knew what he was doing. it dawned on me that it might be a hint that adam was already procreative (tree of knowledge dna) before eve was cloned from him, and if such was the case, eve had no say in the matter at all. however, if true, it would also mean the text had been changed to blame the event on eve, when in fact what she was guilty of was being physically attractive to adam since they had both become procreative and enlil didn't want them procreating.

this explains why sex became a sin, because the guy that owns the planet doesn't want it over populated by dirt people. it's his planet. of course, the book of revelation seems to suggest that his ownership time is nearly up and as a result, he is going to try to screw it up as much as possible, as his last hurrah, before it is finally given to enki (jesus)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Great thread.

As you stated earlier in the thread, I also used to believe the holy spirit was the devine feminine but there is biblical scripture which states otherwise John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify about me" , it clearly states "he".

I have found a site with allot of info on the jezebel spirit and what should be done when encountering it

www.bible-knowledge.com...
edit on 14-9-2015 by hopethishelps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopethishelps

the sumerian texts really help bring the biblical account into focus. for example, the anunna (which i think are the equivalent of the first adam race of males and females made in the image of elohim), have been tasked with rebuilding the infrastructure of the planet, following a cataclysm. they are mining, digging canals, and so on. eventually they go on strike and refuse to work anymore for enlil. so enlil calls for enki to solve the problem since the anunna were enki's creation. at the time enki is off in the abzu, when he returns, he tells enlil it's no wonder the anunna have stopped working as he has been working them too hard, night and day. essentially, enki had created the elohim copies to help reestablish the earth and enlil was abusing them as slave labor. if they had full body regen, and i think the texts seem to suggest that, they wouldn't even needed to sleep.

so enki solves the problem by creating the new adam and eve, who he gives procreation so the adam and eve can make copies of themselves, giving enlil an endless supply of workers, so they don't have to be worked to death and so he doesn't have to be constantly coming back to solve enlils labor problems. this makes enlil angry because he's an environmentalist and owner of the planet and he doesn't want eternally regenerating procreators over populating his planet. so he goes before the divine council to demand that enki follow divine planetary laws and nerf human dna, to remove the full body regen part. enki puts a little code on our dna that only he can open.

later, enki comes back as jesus in order to fulfill an obligation so that he can inherit ownership of the planet from enlil, at the end of the age. and that, my friend, leads us up to modern times.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Concerning the masculine VS feminine aspect, I did a little research last year and ran across some incredible info.

This is from Ian Clayton, John Paul Jackson, and Neville Johnson's experiences.

All three are considered by many to be on the very cutting edge of true spirituality.

All three teachers individually arrived at the same conclusions concerning the seven Spirits referred to in Isaiah and Revelations.

Four of them are feminine and three are masculine.

These 7 Spirits are separate spirits who are in the throne room of God. They are additional spirits to the Holy Spirit. These are our tutors (teach/instruct) in the realms of the kingdom, to present us in the courts of the king in his mountain as mature mandated sons of God. When we have learned all we need to, then God can release us to bring his kingdom to every stratosphere of the kingdom he has set up. This sets up God's nature and light in us. When you manifest all of these, you emit white.

These spirits search to and fro on the earth for men willing to be tutored. They seal us for position, by the ring of the Father. They declare "mature son". They give us a throne. Jesus fully functioned in all these spirits. When Jesus was transfigured, he was a mature son, and was revealed in white. He was glorified - and he had the manifestation of all 7 spirits in him, fully acknowledged as the Son. The 7 spirits manifest the nature of God and his kingdom. We are tutored, equipped, and mandated in our spirit man to become a mature son. This is God's Education System. This whole system is based on spirits educating us. These are teachers. They come to teach us. Teachers under greater teachers under greater teachers under God.

They reveal the kingdom of the fullness of God in us to earth, and likewise present us in the kingdom. Their purpose is to show us how to take the earth back from the hands of the enemy.

These 7 spirits are referred to in Isaiah, Revelation, and something Paul wrote. 7 lamps burning - another mystery to explore

These spirits, according to Ian, are Throne Room and heavenly personalities. I have written about the 7 Spirit nature of the Holy Spirit, and these are different and their nature is unchanged by this new data. The Holy Spirit manifests as the above 7. He manifests as an additional 7.

John Paul Jackson also teaches about the 7 Spirits. He says these are the Spirits of the Holy Spirit. He identified the same ones. All three teachers received teaching alone, not in group revelation, and they all say the same thing. That accounts for something.

The Seven Spirits of God

This teaching is a huge box-breaking mind-bender that will challenge all of your previous notions of God the Father and the Spirit of Wisdom as depicted in the Bible. If the Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, what is Wisdom itself? What does it lead to? How do you obtain it? What do you do once you get it? How do you engage with it? Or is it literally a ‘her’? Have you ever wondered about the Spirit of Wisdom? When we read about her in Proverbs, we think about her as a notion, or a mindset, or a gift. But, could she be more? Could she actually be a heavenly being of some sort? Can we engage with her? What would happen if we did engage with her?

Who is the Spirit of Wisdom

Ian Clayton - Spirit of Wisdom

The positional aspect of all the Spirits:

• Spirit of the Lord – (Masculine) Mandates us for position.
• Spirit of Wisdom – (Feminine) Equips us for position.
• Spirit of Understanding – (Feminine) Authorizes us for position.
• Spirit of Counsel – (Feminine) Prepares us for position.
• Spirit of Might – (Masculine) Reveals us for position.
• Spirit of the Fear of God – (Masculine) Seals us for position.
• Spirit of Knowledge – (Feminine) Empowers us for position.

All together they: Mandate, equip, authorize, prepare, reveal, seal, and empower us for position. Don’t think of it an order, as “I’ll get to learn from the Spirit of the Lord, then I’ll get to learn from the Spirit of Wisdom”, but instead understand the Kingdom mind-set of Relationship with them. When you have relationship with one, there is no way that you can’t have relationship with another because they all love each other dearly! Always seek relationship with them; there is no other way to get to know them or learn from them.

7 Spirits of God

edit on 14-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: occrest

AMEN brother...... I can not add anything to the OP.

I don't think the OP was targeting women, just an analysis of deceiving spirits and Jezebel is well known to be one.

Wish I could give more than one star and flag!!!

A very well written piece of work.

I look forward to see more work like this.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
More information on discerning the jezebel spirit.

Something I wanted to add. The OP May answer many questions many people have. Questions such as,

1. What is the origin or source of Zionism?
(I will let you find the answer yourself)
2. Are the Jewish people bad people?
A. No, The Jewish people were divided into two factions. The Jezebels (zionist) and those who were with God. (Elijah). However, the Jewish people became divided due to an outside influence. Queen Jezebel, in this case, before she marrried ahab of israel , Jezebel was a princess of Lebanon/Phoenicia
Reminds me of JFK's speech

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

3. What Are the tactics used by the Jezebel spirit?
Answer: (Jezebel used intimidation, fear, influence and lies.) television and Mainstream Media does exactly that.

Some information that I found very interesting.

According to the biblical accounts, Jezebel incited her husband King Ahab to abandon the worship of Yahweh and encourage worship of the deities Baal and Asherah instead. Jezebel persecuted the prophets of Yahweh, and fabricated false evidence of blasphemy against an innocent landowner who refused to sell his property to King Ahab, causing the landowner to be put to death. For these transgressions against the God and people of Israel, Jezebel met a gruesome death - thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs. Jezebel became associated with false prophets. In some interpretations,[citation needed] her dressing in finery and putting on makeup [3] led to the association of the use of cosmetics with "painted women" or prostitutes.

Source: Wiki

Another curious note, is from the movie Da-vinci code. Notice how in that movie, especially at the end shows a crystal pyramid honoring if im not mistaken, Mary Magdalene?

Here is a still image from that movie. Notice "Sacred Feminine" and the woman in red.

Now this is very very curious, as this came to me today. I don't know why I did notthink of this movie before, but my memories are correct.

Pyramid + Jezebel = All seeing eye.

Still Image from End Scene of Davinci code.

That looks like an eye in the middle of that pyramid, yet the body of Mary Magdalene, according to the movie, was underneath this pyramid. What is the mainstream media, trying to tell the public with this?

I have my answer, however, I suggest you discover it on your own.

However, this "Map" should answer many questions.

I will take a wild guess, that the spirit of Elijah, was within JFK.
edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 14 Sep 2015 07:18:43 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2015 07:18:43 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: occrest

AMEN brother...... I can not add anything to the OP.

I don't think the OP was targeting women, just an analysis of deceiving spirits and Jezebel is well known to be one.

Wish I could give more than one star and flag!!!

A very well written piece of work.

I look forward to see more work like this.

Not at all, I believe the true Divine Feminine is True strength. Based on love, trust, care, empathy, morality. In a way trinity in the movie the matrix, represents this aspect of care.

She did not seem manipulative, nor controlling. She supported neo, through love, care and faith. I don't think this makes women weak. I use this allegory as representation as to what I feel the real Holy Spirit is.

Which brings me to the lost principle that represents this feminine aspect.

However, contrary to the principle of Care, there is the Jezebel spirit, when you think about it carefully, in a sense, it is our ego. It exploits the ego's desires and wants, which then turns to greed, desire for control and power.

However, what I wanted to point out, is that the great majority of people are basically influenced by this spirit.

So how many people are influenced by the jezebel spirit? The results will frighten you. Needless to say, the following T.V commercial, gives a small hint.

To those who are aware of chakras. Notice the "Demon" faces on the balloon right underneath what many would call "the root chakra". Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the root chakra related to sexuality?

Either way, the commercial above which aired on T.V speaks volumes.

This book cover art work and the title I found interesting.

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 14 Sep 2015 07:47:17 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2015 07:47:17 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

the video says they will accept the false messiah thinking he is the true messiah.

interestingly enough, the jews were expecting enlil, the ultimate tyrant, but got enki instead and turned against him. so i guess the event you're descriibing is the flip side of that. they're expecting enki but get enlil instead.

edit on 14-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the root chakra related to sexuality?

okay, sex is like food, exercise, sleep. it's not evil unless you abuse it. so are you thinking they will abuse sex? and how? porn??? i mean some people have multiple wives. some have multiple sex partners. and this has been going on for thousands of years: harems come to mind. i'm trying to figure out what you are trying to say

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The seven spirits sparked my curiosity. I overheard somewhere while researching the topic in the op, for example, that when someone tries to get rid alcoholism and the "demon" causing this. That the spirit roams around trying to find a host, but then returns to the original host with seven more demons.

I am not sure if these seven demons or spirits, have something related to do with what you mentioned.

However, some time ago I read about seven demons and seven angels.

But i am unsure how they are related. I did not research much on that topic. But I would like to know more on what you have to say on this, and if you have any other information related.

What i would like this thread to become, is one filled with information and pieces of the puzzles added by people who still have more to add. The more evidences, resources and links the better.

I honestly want to get to the full blunt of this mystery. I feel humanity really needs this to be exposed. I will definitely be linking this thread to my blog.

To everyone else, I apologize for not answering much of your questions and comments. But I really wish to focus on the topic in the OP and get more resources from members in ATS to add more to this grand puzzle.

Im asking for your help, to further expose this.

I know this information seemss crazy, however when you really take a look, references are nearly everywhere. Through symbols,allegories, stories, music, but we just did not want to attach a "female" face to it. But in reality, this isn't against females at all.

if anything the true feminine aspect which is to me, the greatest force on earth, is being suppressed. And that force is care and it has to do with REAL love.

The enemy of the TRUE feminine aspect, is this spirit of Jezebel, which is all about dominion. Whether you wish to see this spiritually (Jezebel) or psychologically (Narcissism) , they both share the same characteristics of destruction of what love should really be about.

I write this all down, simply because I CARE. I am a man, expressing a feminine expression, called care. Which is no different love.

But careful, not to confuse love with lust. Difference: Jezebel(Narcissism) is all about lust.

So please don't take this as an attack towards women.

We see the true feminine aspect by observing nature. Notice how female animals care about their young to the point where they shield them with their own bodies. A selfless ACT which is anti-selfish.

To those who think Care is not the greatest force.

Explain this story:

A Wild King Cobra Protects Two Puppies From Drowning In A Well

There is a lot nature can teach us, but this principle only proves, that Natural Law IS the Law of the Land.

Now, Take a look at JezebAAL BUSH.

A new world order, not the law of the jungle

One curious thing, I mentioned John F Kennedy on possibly carrying the spirit of Elijah. The very curious thing, is that jezebel killed many of Gods prophets according to the scriptures. In other words marked them up for assassination. I read somewhere , and this is only theory, about Bush, being involved in JFK's assassination. I remember seeing a video, where BUSH gave a grin while talking about JFK during a speech.

The recognize that grin, my ex gave me that grind when she did her immoral acts. Almost in a mocking way. These people who carry this spirit, have a very similar wicked grin that mocks.

Now, passing forward to the present, currently there are scandals surrounding Hilary Clinton. I mentioned Hilary being an example of this Jezebel spirit. Notice that some of Hilary's scandals, have to do with assassinating people.

Im giving you an idea, a clue, that they share something in common.

One more thing, I also mentioned ties between Jezebel and feminism.

Isn't Obama A feminist? I find this Magazine cover, extremely curious.

Which is ironically similar to the Statue in front of the CERN office.

I am pretty sure, you will find more connections with all of this. What you all do with this information is up to you. However, keep one thing in mind. If I just exposed a truth to all of you with this information. And if it is true, that the jezebels do no like to be exposed. Then i probably sealed my fate here haha. But you know what? I recognize, that i rather die with the truth, than to live a lie.

All I am asking, is to consider the topic and look into it. To all those who have reason, and simply want a new perspective. But please DO NOT, believe me. Above all do not believe me. I encourage you to search it all for yourselves. Take all of this as a grain of salt, and try and find connections to this. By exposing the "eye" you can look through it in a metaphoric way, and see its real agenda.

I also feel the need to say something.

"In your darkest hours, and all hope seems lost, and you have no answer left, try calling Yah shu ah."

I have more to add, but it involves cern aswell. however it would derail the thread, but rest assured, CERN is very much connected to the endgame.

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:38:48 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2015 08:38:48 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Who are the good spirits and the bad spirits. Can someone make a list? Any other names they go by would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

I remember reading this quote:

You will know them, by the fruit of their deeds.

I would not trust names or lists to be honest. I would stick with Discernment and common sense instead.
edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:41:34 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2015 08:41:34 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join