It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
oh boy, this one is a doozie. so much information, there's too much. but for those who can follow and perhaps debunk or verify these two guys, this may help provide info for this thread or even new thread. to understand the platforms involved here, the guy who says its the zionists, his position is catholic democrat. the guy who says its the jesuits (the cia/army of the vatican), his position is protestant republican/independent. good grief, the world is being divided and conquered all over the place. i wouldn't be surprised if we have factions building that fight over what color of socks you should wear.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
michael collins piper, the first guy listed in the video, i just read that he died from natural causes in a hotel in idaho sometime in this year. he was a white supremacist, an anti-semite, a holocaust denier and a fan of hitler. doh.
edit on 15-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
double

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

no need to have the hormones for procreation because new copies of you will not be procreated but rather, cloned. so you can run around naked in front of other clones with a similar hormonal situation and

How would the clone not have certain hormones - it would imply that perhaps testicles were also missing - a whole range of brain/body hormones are interconnected?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

no need to have the hormones for procreation because new copies of you will not be procreated but rather, cloned. so you can run around naked in front of other clones with a similar hormonal situation and

How would the clone not have certain hormones - it would imply that perhaps testicles were also missing - a whole range of brain/body hormones are interconnected?

i dunno but they would've been clones of the other elohim, the pre-historical elohim. i haven't seen an elohim so i dunno what they would have or not have anatomically, but if they weren't procreative, procreative hormones would've been unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Did you draw that female baphomet?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I have to look into it, have not seen it yet, but based on your comment, it seems like the video is "half truths" designed to get people stuck.

And example of Half truth.

But I will look into it because there may be some truths I am not aware of. Discernment is key, that is why I gave "guide" to identify those who speak truth.

You will know them by their deeds.

Thank for posting the video, saving for later since its long.

If you want some information with regards to discernment, May i suggest you look into Mark passio's work and Natural Law Seminar?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
90s Hollywood,next level programming... for real... clones all the way across the Atlantic and beyond...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The sad part is that for most that would benefit from understanding such info are also the ones being bound from understanding such.

So it creates a loop that envelopes most people that have lets say more pressing matters to tend to such as simply getting by.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

i've already watched nearly every video by mark passio a month ago or so. lol

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i know i talked to you about my dream where i had said isis was satan.
And the whole biting off her head thing.

But its different in this reality than in my dreams,
In this reality her voice came to me while meditating and i was trying to manipulate the reality around me with my mind, and her voice came to me and said " Isis," and then" Its nothing."

In my dreams i am able to levitate and i have godpowers like super strength.
In one dream i was levitating around my street armed with an ak-47 shooting at the police while in midair.
I've named the process of manipulating reality with your mind "Projecting reality." Which is how i believe the voices came to me.

Her voice came to me when i was laying in bed complaining about the voices in my head, not the external ones that come to me. and a voice i heard through my ears say "I know."

I was thinking about evil things and her voice came to me and she SCREAMED " I WOULD NEVER LET YOU DEATHF##K THINGS."

I had a dream where i actually saw her. I asked her if she was the girl making voices come to me and her voice magically entered my ears and said " YES, i AM."

I also feel and communicate with a sensation called ASMR, its a tingling sensation i get all above the ears around the head. it feels like an orgasm; except on your head. I ask and Pray if If Isis is the Virgin Mary and the tingling sensation happens and it feels like im wearing a supernatural crown when it happens.

I was laying in bed and i had said " I repent for all of the people who got Deathf##ked." and the voice of Isis came to me as a moan as if she was having Sex.

I dont know if this spirit is good or evil, it seems benevolent to me.

Although i am diagnosed schizoaffective the only voices i hear are that of the egyptian goddess isis and a male voice that only ever came to me once like the burning bush.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Another T.V reference to this being in Hercules, as Hera. She was "thrown into the abyss" along with chronnos.

But what stood out was the eyes. (still image from that video above^). Reference to the "all seeing eye/s"

I posted this in the other thread that got locked down. However regardless of it being locked, I am sure the more people research along the lines of my own work, they will find more shocking things and what has been in front of our eyes the whole time.

They may not realize it, but by locking that thread, they did a great disservice towards humanity. But in the end God will judge them for their actions. Those with eyes that see, listen very carefully. You MUST get rid of this spirit from within you, by discerning from its characteristics.

In the face of Jezebel, one must me more like Elijah, who discerned this spirit. The spirit of Elijah was prophecized to return in end times, that spirit is basically those who take up the mantle to expose Jezebel along with her followers. To expose the truth and being an example.

In the Book of Malachi, Elijah's return is prophesied "before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord", making him a harbinger of Yah Shu Ah and the eschaton in various faiths that revere the Hebrew Bible. References to Elijah appear in the New Testament, the Talmud, the Mishnah, and the Qur'an.

If by a small chance, I reached out to possible Elijah's out there to wake up! Then perhaps, I did my part. Time will tell.

Remember the characteristics of the psychopath/narcissist.

1. Extremely Manipulative
2. Resorts to intimidation (fear)
3. Causes mass murders.
4. Is self centered and thinks she or he is the center of the universe, in other words or she is always wrong and your opinions does not matter. (his/her way or the highway) (solipsism)
5. They change the topic when confronted with truth, and try and divert the negative attention away from themselves.
6. Uses others to accomplish their Agenda.
7. May use "seduction" as a weapon against you by exploiting your "urges"

Other characteristics (The following Image is thanks to Mark Passio's Work.)

To those thinking I was expressing hate and bias in the other thread. No bias, no hate. I don't judge people by what groups they belong to. I judge them by the fruits of their deeds. I am a MORAL human being with my ethics in tact. I am the child that survived in a world filled with egotistical grownups who have forgotten their natural rights to live free from oppression. Grown ups who are essentially destroying the earth.

My personal view? Religions has caused more harm than good, which is why I don't personally wear any banners. All i did here, was share information to which was mostly meant as a personal journey to know what is behind the curtain, but rest assured, there is more behind the curtain.

But if you REALLY want to know, why Jay Z does the "illuminati" sign towards the sky. You may want to ask why.

Hint: (or possibly IT? Starring from another dimension through this ufo?

She watches, from the abyss. I hope some of you to continue my own research. Do not let people pull you into their violence. Be the peace in the eye of the storm. Every single human being is precious, beware of ALL those who murder. We are brothers and sisters, take off the banners that divides humanity apart!

JezeBAAL is NOT God. All she is there for is to divide and conquer. Race Wars, Global Wars, to get us all fighting amongst ourselves. But you can end her reign, by destroying her from within you.

Only YOU can stop the hate by turning away from that which hurts humanity as a whole. This is but a message, because if you look around, all hell is about to break lose. This was my..futile attempt, to stop what has already been set into motion.

But don't, I repeat, do not take my word for it. Research and learn to discern, learning to discern, you avoid the traps and you will know the difference on who is telling the truth and who is the deceiver. Learning to discern, you receive visual prowess to be used in the service of others.

Are YOU one of the Elijah's?

The better question is

Are you in service of others?
Or a service only to Self?

The answer will make all the difference in the world.

Least, the information is out of my hands, what you do with it is entirely up to you all.

Think of this as a small ray of hope. All is not lost.. yet... but that depends on people's actions.

Off topic: I never thought, i would find myself talking about God. I used to curse God's name for all the things that went wrong with this world. This lead me into becoming somewhat an atheist, though I kept an open mind for possibilities. But i found it extremely hard to believe.

Paranormal experiences changed all that, things that I could never explain occurred. It is almost an every day thing now, however. This spirit currently inhabits two people in the household that I live in. And one of them pratices Santeria (african witchcraft).

My mother and sister display the characteristics of the Jezebel. But it was my mother that opened the gate. I don't know how to reach her or my sister who wears the baphomet.

So my fight is actually in my own home, but trying to get her away from witchcraft gets me spiritually attacked. She has an altar with many idols, and spiders tend to haunt this house, following me everywhere. But my mother is very much possessed, and I see what it does to her.

However, My main concern at this time, is driving this spirit away. Whether you believe or not, well, the time is nearing, where the unseen will be unveiled.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Another T.V reference to this being in Hercules, as Hera. She was "thrown into the abyss" along with chronnos.

But what stood out was the eyes. (still image from that video above^). Reference to the "all seeing eye/s"

I posted this in the other thread that got locked down. However regardless of it being locked, I am sure the more people research along the lines of my own work, they will find more shocking things and what has been in front of our eyes the whole time.

They may not realize it, but by locking that thread, they did a great disservice towards humanity. But in the end God will judge them for their actions. Those with eyes that see, listen very carefully. You MUST get rid of this spirit from within you, by discerning from its characteristics.

In the face of Jezebel, one must be more like Elijah, who discerned this spirit. The spirit of Elijah was prophecized to return in end times, that spirit is basically those who take up the mantle to expose Jezebel along with her followers. To expose the truth and being an example.

In the Book of Malachi, Elijah's return is prophesied "before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord", making him a harbinger of Yah Shu Ah and the eschaton in various faiths that revere the Hebrew Bible. References to Elijah appear in the New Testament, the Talmud, the Mishnah, and the Qur'an.

If by a small chance, I reached out to possible Elijah's out there to wake up! Then perhaps, I did my part. Time will tell.

Remember the characteristics of the psychopath/narcissist.

1. Extremely Manipulative
2. Resorts to intimidation (fear)
3. Causes mass murders.
4. Is self centered and thinks she or he is the center of the universe,( in other words he or she is always right and your opinions does not matter.) (his/her way or the highway) (solipsism)
5. They change the topic when confronted with truth, and try and divert the negative attention away from themselves.
6. Uses others to accomplish their Agenda.
7. May use "seduction" as a weapon against you by exploiting your "urges"

Other characteristics (The following Image is thanks to Mark Passio's Work.)

To those thinking I was expressing hate and bias in the other thread. No bias, no hate. I don't judge people by what groups they belong to. I judge them by the fruits of their deeds. I am a MORAL human being with my ethics in tact. I am the child that survived in a world filled with egotistical grownups who have forgotten their natural rights to live free from oppression. Grown ups who are essentially destroying the earth.

My personal view? Religions has caused more harm than good, which is why I don't personally wear any banners. All i did here, was share information to which was mostly meant as a personal journey to know what is behind the curtain, but rest assured, there is more behind the curtain.

But if you REALLY want to know, why Jay Z does the "illuminati" sign towards the sky. You may want to ask why.

Hint: (or possibly IT? Starring from another dimension through this ufo?

She watches, from the abyss. I hope some of you to continue my own research. Do not let people pull you into their violence. Be the peace in the eye of the storm. Every single human being is precious, beware of ALL those who murder. We are brothers and sisters, take off the banners that divides humanity apart!

JezeBAAL is NOT God. All she is there for is to divide and conquer. Race Wars, Global Wars, to get us all fighting amongst ourselves. But you can end her reign, by destroying her from within you.

Only YOU can stop the hate by turning away from that which hurts humanity as a whole. This is but a message, because if you look around, all hell is about to break lose. This was my..futile attempt, to stop what has already been set into motion.

But don't, I repeat, do not take my word for it. Research and learn to discern, learning to discern, you avoid the traps and you will know the difference on who is telling the truth and who is the deceiver. Learning to discern, you receive visual prowess to be used in the service of others.

Are YOU one of the Elijah's?

The better question is

Are you in service of others?
Or a service only to Self?

The answer will make all the difference in the world.

Least, the information is out of my hands, what you do with it is entirely up to you all.

Think of this as a small ray of hope. All is not lost.. yet... but that depends on people's actions.

Off topic: I never thought, i would find myself talking about God. I used to curse God's name for all the things that went wrong with this world. This lead me into becoming somewhat an atheist, though I kept an open mind for possibilities. But i found it extremely hard to believe.

Paranormal experiences changed all that, things that I could never explain occurred. It is almost an every day thing now, however. This spirit currently inhabits two people in the household that I live in. And one of them pratices Santeria (african witchcraft).

My mother and sister display the characteristics of the Jezebel. But it was my mother that opened the gate. I don't know how to reach her or my sister who wears the baphomet.

So my fight is actually in my own home, but trying to get her away from witchcraft gets me spiritually attacked. She has an altar with many idols, and spiders tend to haunt this house, following me everywhere. But my mother is very much possessed, and I see what it does to her.

However, My main concern at this time, is driving this spirit away. Whether you believe or not, well, the time is nearing, where the unseen will be unveiled.

edit on th2015000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 16 Sep 2015 05:20:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2015 05:20:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on th2015000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 16 Sep 2015 05:22:38 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2015 05:22:38 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You misspelled "Isis." It's not all caps unless you are referring to the group, not the goddess.
Please tell us that wasn't intentional baiting...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

This is a very interesting OP, thanks for sharing! A lot of what you wrote reminds me of what many people call 'psychic vampirism'. A researcher named Jonathan Zap who was on Coast to Coast AM the other week talks a lot about similar phenomena. He couches it in scientific terminology and actually believes there are "mind parasites", which would be the same type of 'Succubi' or 'Jezebel' spirit, but an energetic organism of some sort that feeds off of humans' energies and emotions. He has encapsulated much of this in an imaginative/archetypal form in a book he is working on called 'Parallel Journeys'. But for some reason when he talks about his research into psychopaths and "mind parasites", it becomes the most popular topic for the host's questions as well as people who call in. It really strikes a nerve.

The energetic force you are highlighting seems to effect the feminine aspect more specifically. In reading it, it sort of makes me glad that I am gay! LOL jk - but even I am not safe from this phenomenon. I have seen it, I think, in a more or less close friend of mine. She is actually schizophrenic, I think it safe to say, but has had a long history of seeming to oscillate between being a reasonable and stable personality to being drawn to shadier and more carnal behaviors that have gotten her into huge heaps of horse# throughout her young adult life. I was warned by other friends of hers, but at the time I wanted to help this specific person and maybe needed her as well. But her general "sweetness" is almost the trojan horse, because once she has implanted herself in somebody's life, she just takes them for one hell of a ride through a vortex of Jezebelian insanity. I actually wish I had taken heed and stayed away from her. She seems dangerous in her overall recklessness. It seems recklessness and this apathy and self-destruction is a very strong component that I have noticed in her. But lots of shadow projection, where she wants her own misery to reach out into the world and infect everybody around her - almost subconsciously.

It seems worthy of noticing that her old best friend, back in the day, called this... girl, or "woman" LOL, and the way she seemed to destroy men's relationships, a "Medusa". Her and her "medusa horns". From what I recall, Medusa was a somewhat similar mythological character that caused people to turn to stone when they glimpsed snakes on her head...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

They are linked, those who worship Jezebel are the ones who funded ISIS. The name... in itself is for the worship of this Goddess.

It is no different than when an army begins to charge at another army and yelling "FOR THE GODDESS!" Just like the swastika represented this being as well. (Counter clock spiral, reversal of time, which is anti time, It is also associated with their "goddess")

There is a reason for this. Ultimately, (spoiler alert) the ones who worship JezeBAAL are. The Zionists, ISLAM, Catholics, hindu, zen, Santeria, (there are more groups), butI am sure with discernment you can find them) And Many within Christianity who are not really Christians, but rather idol worshipers. Idol worshipers (DIva /celebrity/IMage) worshiping, to the point where people become like the things they worship.

there is a reason why "though shall notworship images", its not a command, it is a warning. because people become possessed by the images they worship. In other words, people become like the images they worship.

Take a look how people imitate artists and celebrity who calls themselves "Divas". Childen dressing up like madonna.

Take a closer look at what these celebrities are putting inside the minds of children. (Watch this, with an open mind,)

The point of Christianity has always been the spread of the gospels, not the image.

Watching this documantary of the origin of religion, I concluded that the only bible that makes sense and speaks with most accuracy. Is the King James Bible.

Many people died, persecuted to put the king James Bible together. There is a reason for this, but if you want the answers. Forget all that you know for 10 hours, and look at all the bits and pieces that this documentary puts together.

It is an entire different history than the one we were told. I am convinced this is as close to the truth that we will get from our history. Be warned though, you will NOT like what you hear. So keep an open mind on this one, cause it is shocking, and if you have researched history before and many things did not make sense. You may find the missing pieces of your own puzzle within this documentary. As with all information, take this with a grain of salt. But by the end of it, you will no longer be in Kansas.

Edit:

I just noticed the double post above. (sorry bout that)

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:57:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2015 09:57:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

One other thing, you wanna know why the Babylonians hate the constitution of the united states? (im calling them for what they really are from now on).

You may find this interesting.

September 17, 1787 – The Constitution of the United States is finished.

At least 50 out of the 55 men who framed the Constitution of the United States were professing Christians. (M.E. Bradford, A Worthy Company, Plymouth Rock Foundation., 1982).

Eleven of the first 13 States required faith in Jesus Christ and the Bible as qualification for holding public office.

The Constitution of each of the 50 States acknowledges and calls upon the Providence of God for the blessings of freedom.

1787 – James Madison, the “architect” of the federal Constitution and fourth president:

“We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future .. upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to sustain ourselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God.”

I have a very strong hunch, that the Gospels ARE within the U.S Constitution. Or in other words, the United States Constitution can be said, to be the extension of the gospels. Only a Babylonian, would hate the Gospels.

Source

In short, people are failing to defend the constitution which is our God Given rights.

But don't quote me on that. People need to figure these things out for themselves. But there are those who do not want you to know this.

The Gospels/Natural Law/Anarchy are one in the same. And it is written in the U.S constitution. Now you know why those in power despise the constitution. It stands in their way of their goals.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

listen carefully to this video. he proves that our societies are deliberately manipulated to become what they are, and i am not convinced that it's a spirit of evil, so much as it is a method of governinng large groups of people. in effect, jezebel is the new world order form of government, not an evil entity. i mean i could be wrong but just listen to this guy and tell me what you think. cause i have a feeling he's right, but, i think the change to one type over the other is determined at the top of the food chain. if that food chain is demonic, then you have a point. listen to whole thing. don't stop just because he says something that ticks you off, and put on your thinking cap

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
here's part 1 of that
www.youtube.com...
and part 2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Alice In Wonderland Reference & Connection With Templars

Out of all the references to Jezebel, Alice in wonderland is the "Modern Day" Version in fictional stories. Notice how the latest movie with Johnny depp has alot of symbols, including the masonic checkerboard. This is very important to realize, because of the symbology involved and embedded which in itself tells a story, if you listen close.

I found the dialogue between Alice and the "queen that reigned inside her" interesting. And im sure those with eyes to see, will also find that dialogue interesting.

In that scene Alice is inside her heart, Notice the QUEEN.

Jumping into another "different" story altogether. Resident Evil

The Red Queen is shown here in a form of a computer "Hologram".

Who is there in her opposition? The heroine "Alice".

Now a curious thing to note, Video Gamers Agree, that the most evil corporation of all time, in all stories withing gaming. Is the umbrella corporation from resident evil.

This is the Umbrella Corporation logo from the story both ingame and movies.

That looks oddly familiar to the knights templars.

(Now check this Scene, when Alice develops her "super powers through mutating DNA") I found this scene very creepy. But I do find it interesting since, the rumors of one the agenda of those in power is "transhumanism".

If you think this is a coincidence, Hold on. There is another Video Game with another evil corporation that comes close to that of the umbrella corporation. This one is from the Video Game Assasins Creed, which talks about historic events surrounding the knights templars and a creed of Assasins. The video game actually tells historic facts, with the twist of the "fantasy" added. The corporation in this case is called absergo industries which is owned by the templars, who "travel back in time" through a machine that taps into the subconcious of the assassins descendants to find the "piece of Eden".

Logo for Abstergo

Spoiler ending of Assasins Creed 3

The Hero Releases "Juno" a self claimed "Goddess" despite "Minerva's warning" that if she was freed, humanity would be enslaved. The ending of this story, places the hero in two position of choice. (No different than Democrat and republican). Allow the world to burn through a solar flare and start again, (but with the repetition of the same cycle of history we had already with crusades and men twisting words that were meant for good, or release Juno, save the world from the flare, while she takes over everything all while reigning inside a computer.

Historic Fact shown in this Scene "The curse of the Templar's"

TRIALS OF THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

The Knights Templar trace their beginnings to the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem in c. 1120 when eight Christian knights, under the auspices of King Baldwin II and the Patriarch Warmund, were given the task of protecting pilgrims on the roads to Jerusalem, which they did for nine years until elevated to a military order at the Council of Troyes in 1129. They became an elite fighting force in the Crusades known for their propensity not to retreat or surrender.

Eventually, their rules of secrecy, their power, privileges and their wealth,[a] made them vulnerable to the King of France’s accusations, and with the Pope’s unsuccessful attempts to prevent it, their destruction. The Templar leader, Master Jacques de Molay had recently come to France for meetings with the pope. In 1307, members of the Templar order in France were suddenly charged with heresy and arrested. In France, many ultimately, including their leader, were burned at the stake while others were sentenced to perpetual imprisonment. The events in France led to a series of trials in other locations, not all of which had the same outcome.

Philippe de Marigny, took over the trial of the Templars from the original commission. De Marigny conducted the proceedings against the Templars until his death in 1316.[43] Pope Clement V interceded and directed that actual trials take place; however, Philip sought to thwart this effort, and had several Templars burned at the stake as heretics to prevent their participation in the trials.[44] Two days after this change, 54 Templars were burned outside of Paris.

Source: WIKIPEDIA TRIALS OF THE TEMPLARS

Now everyone, who has read this far. Please watch this scene. Where the villain (A Templar) has his "visions". Pay attention to the symbols.

Using the scientific Method below

Can anyone else see the connection and how the dots matches?

edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 19 Sep 2015 10:07:35 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Sep 2015 10:07:35 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join