It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I will not answer that question, when the post I wrote up has your answers. I know very well you are able to understand what I meant. You are an intelligent person, lay down your defenses and re-read the thread with an open mind.

I say lay down your defenses because it clouds the mind, and you are showing me right now, you did not read the entire thread.

I read it. All of it.

I still do not understand what spells these women are allegedly casting and what the results are.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

hmmmm, that was stressful.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well...

Everyone knows Michael Tsarion is full of #, you can debate him on his website... oh wait you can't... nobody can post on his forum. I guess the irony is said you wouldn't debate anyone in your thread, and well Tsarion just locks his forum... He use to argue with folks... you know get all crazy and personal and loose it and thus locked forums... a place where he replies to himself.

Tsarions butchery of etymology is comedic gold. I mean seriously if he is getting it wrong from the start there and just echoing Russel Pine(Jordan Maxwell), what credibility is left? It's not like Pine was ever honest.
edit on 13-9-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I will not answer that question, when the post I wrote up has your answers. I know very well you are able to understand what I meant. You are an intelligent person, lay down your defenses and re-read the thread with an open mind.

I say lay down your defenses because it clouds the mind, and you are showing me right now, you did not read the entire thread.

I read it. All of it.

I still do not understand what spells these women are allegedly casting and what the results are.

I mentioned Miley Cyrus "sexual acts" on stage in front of children and parents. it embeds themselves into a childs mind and they become "immoral" following the steps of the "Divas" Idols.

In other words, imitation of actions. I did not realize the level of impact until I saw the immorality by 14 years olds in dark websites like the chans, tumblr and even facebook. Though it is not isolated to kids, adults aswell, but the kids are the main target. They are the easiest to influence and to manipulate into rebellion.

People will follow the trends no matter how immoral the trends are or who they hurt because they follow "what is popular". However those with common sense and morals, know better than to fall for such manipulations.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I mentioned Miley Cyrus "sexual acts" on stage in front of children and parents. it embeds themselves into a childs mind and they become "immoral" following the steps of the "Divas" Idols.

If parents do not want their children exposed to that they can turn off the television.

Additionally, there is nothing wrong with sex, people are far too puritanical about it to begin with.

In other words, imitation of actions. I did not realize the level of impact until I saw the immorality by 14 years olds in dark websites like the chans, tumblr and even facebook. Though it is not isolated to kids, adults aswell, but the kids are the main target. They are the easiest to influence and to manipulate into rebellion.

What immorality? And how do you know the age of the people involved?

People will follow the trends no matter how immoral the trends are or who they hurt because they follow "what is popular". However those with common sense and morals, know better than to fall for such manipulations.

Ah, another 'my superior morals' person. Good for you. Have fun with that.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Trying to be open-minded here...but my take away is that you have a fairly low opinion of women and sexuality in general.

While I agree that modern women seem to be doing it wrong, the polarity between masculinity and femininity is a crucial aspect of the human experience and when there is an imbalance in either it is often due to a lack of purpose or authenticity in the other.

As such, if the feminine is over-powering the masculine, it's more likely a reaction to an imbalance, not necessarily the cause.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yup, exactly for this reason I said his information has alot of inaccuracy, however, it did help point towards the right direction. That is why I warned before watching that video about that.

I dont resonate with his entire work, but teh order of the black sun, does seem accurate with other pieces of the puzzle. Like the hoover dam Video and its symbolism displaying the symbol of the order of the black sun.

Something very curious about the hoover dam, it has been featured in two movies as being destroyed. The first movie, the damn got destroyed was superman. However, the latest destruction of the hoover dam was in the San Andreas movie.

And there is alot of symbolism there similar to the denver airport. Only here there are these.

This is the black sun symbol.

One more symbol from the hoover dam.

A foto displaying the goat... late at night...

Watch the video posted about the hoover dam, IT MAY be a target for one reason. Movies have shown it being destroyed. And i have a feeling something is up with this damn.

Just something to keep an eye on, because these symbols found on there, makes it feel like itwill be a sacrifice. However, this is just an observation based on what was seen through a few movies. But it is still odd that the goat was projected on its wall late at night

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I did not know where the word 'religion' came from.
Thank you, for that!
Thank you, as well, for concerning yourself with these questions.

As I have a few questions related to the first post of this tome, I will refrain from considering the remainder (fully), in anticipation of clarification on these matters, first.
Thanks for your patience.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'...In favor of church, which is about community, service to others, anarchy.'
Under the definition you have proffered for "anarchy", Anarchy sounds pretty good.

Could you please specify where (or language &/or context) the U.S. Constitution describes 'us' (individuals) as sovereign?

You claim to be non-religious, while also purporting to know something of religion (such as - ...church, which is about community, service to others, anarchy.').
Where did the notion of 'church' come from?
Were the pyramids of Egypt, ziggurats of Sumer, et al...about community, service to others, anarchy?
Whose backs and lives were broken building these communals?
Volunteers?
Or - are you distancing such apparently (reportedly) religious edifi/edife (I do not like the approved 'plural' of edifice...but, if you are unwilling or can't make the leap to edifi/edife, then - edifices ) from the 'kind of religion' that produced the 'church' (et al)?

'Sovereignty...is NOT without rules.'
In a sense I recognize this...being that sovereignty &/or dominion can only come to be, when division/fracture has taken place...as, there would be nothing to be responsible for, or rule over, otherwise.
So - what limits do you place on 'sovereignty of the individual'?

Sovereignty only works flawlessly until another domain is encountered.
The more individual sovereign domains...the less valuable a domain becomes (fewer perks and privileges, less space to stretch and expand into).

Natural Law - God's law - Golden Rule - Law of karma - law of the universe - cosmic law...
Does the entire universe abide by this/these law/s ...or, are you limiting its application to humankind, alone?

'Man's prison is of his/her own creation, because he/she failed to apply common sense, in favor of fanaticism...'
Which man or woman started this failure to apply common sense?
Was it a group effort?
Did someone at the bi-ennial caveman-soiree propose - "No more common sense. We go nowhere ...fast. Do opposite. See what happen." ...?
And everyone (or enough of the conventioneers) voted "Good idea. No good idea for many falling shadows. Aye!"

edit on 9/13/2015 by WanDash because: touchup

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Not at all, I believe the true divine feminine, the holy spirit, is the the ability to care, love, mutual respect and empathy. To care for one another, to honor thy neighbor. The world needs this true feminine aspect.

Narcissism/spirit of Jezebel/feminism destroys the true essence of the divine feminine.

if your answer to get through life is through power, control and manipulation. This is basically narcissism.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
I did not know where the word 'religion' came from.
Thank you, for that!

What was posted was inaccurate. The word 'relegere' does not mean to enslave:

religion (n.) Look up religion at Dictionary.comc. 1200, "state of life bound by monastic vows," also "conduct indicating a belief in a divine power," from Anglo-French religiun (11c.), Old French religion "piety, devotion; religious community," and directly from Latin religionem (nominative religio) "respect for what is sacred, reverence for the gods; conscientiousness, sense of right, moral obligation; fear of the gods; divine service, religious observance; a religion, a faith, a mode of worship, cult; sanctity, holiness," in Late Latin "monastic life" (5c.).

According to Cicero derived from relegere "go through again" (in reading or in thought), from re- "again" (see re-) + legere "read" (see lecture (n.)). However, popular etymology among the later ancients (Servius, Lactantius, Augustine) and the interpretation of many modern writers connects it with religare "to bind fast" (see rely), via notion of "place an obligation on," or "bond between humans and gods." In that case, the re- would be intensive. Another possible origin is religiens "careful," opposite of negligens. In English, meaning "particular system of faith" is recorded from c. 1300; sense of "recognition of and allegiance in manner of life (perceived as justly due) to a higher, unseen power or powers" is from 1530s. Source

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Both polarities have their destructive qualities, but they are typically a response to the other not having divine purpose or failing to be authentic to their own source of power or to the responsibility they have to one another.

So again, if women have been so dangerous and destructive throughout the ages, as you assert - I say where were the men? Where was the divine masculine with the vision God had for him?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You mean to tell me someone got the etymology wrong?

Huh, who woulda figured?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Wow, that is LOT to digest.

TLDR

"The Devils Advocate" Looking at your avatar says alot of your intentions. if you are not gonna read the post, then why even post? Says alot about your character.

i see why you posted ^_-.

Hey, now, I believe in God too, but not the one with paranoid, schizophrenic worshipers.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hello S Squared- Is the Lilith You reference, the same Lilith of The Talmud? Adam's first Wife? .. as in "In the beginning was Adamu and Lilith, created from the same dirt..."

Back when She was an "equal" prior to running off w/Samael?

This 'may' also assist in explaining that Anti Zionism is NOT anti-Semiticism..

www.nkusa.org...

Especially the part of it being against The Torah to occupy ANY land not dedicated by The Creator...

Shalom Aleichem
namaste

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
You mean to tell me someone got the etymology wrong?

Huh, who woulda figured?

Herp derp. Tsarion.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Props on trying to reveal this so called 'spirit'. S&F for giving us all a bit to ponder.

Is your method of discernment between the two forces empathy per chance? Or more of an intuitive feeling after prolonged exposure to researching??

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You are hell bent in trying to debunk the information. So we should trust the all knowing mason who's organization at the top worships Lucifer the "lightbearer"? and has the eastern star baphomet? No matter how you paint this, I say you are lying, because at the very top degrees of your organization in your text books lucifer's name is there in the scottish rites. Which ties in with paganism and witchcraft.

To those who wants to confirm this, all you have to do is search out their texts and their scottish rights.

I was gonna leave this alone, however, the MASONS are not to be trusted, confirmed by my friend who's name will not be mentioned, he is an ex mason and NEPHEW of Alan Greenspan, the former chairman of the federal reserve BANK.

Beware of the masons and anything to do with them. I remain silent no longer.

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Sep 2015 15:55:24 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2015 15:55:24 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You are hell bent in trying debunking the information. So we should trust the all knowing mason who's organization at the top worships Lucifer the "lightbearer"? and has the eastern star baphoment? No matter how you paint this, I say you are lying, because at the very top degrees of your organization in your text books lucifer's name is there in the scottish rites. Which ties in with paganism and witchcraft.

Hey genius, I do not even believe in your fairytale boogeyman devil. Try again.

Maybe you could show me where these 'text books' mention Lucifer and explain the context.

I was gonna leave this alone, however, the MASONS are not to be trusted...

Says the guy who purposefully mis-posted the definition of 'regelere'. Is that you, Tsarion?

Beware of the masons and anything to do with them. I remain silent no longer.

Does breaking your silence involve you with posting more bull?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So I wanted to share that family arguing video with my husband, I said now what would you do, i already knew the answer.

He said, take it away from him.

That's why we don't argue around here, there would have been no arguments, cause dad don't argue, he acts, he has always been like that, if someone makes him mad, you wont see it coming when he punches you in the face.

Not me or the kids, but the fights he has had with other men, on occasion.

One time some guy made me cry and he just beat the hell out of him.

Is he a narcissist?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Wow, that is LOT to digest.

TLDR

"The Devils Advocate" Looking at your avatar says alot of your intentions. if you are not gonna read the post, then why even post? Says alot about your character.

i see why you posted ^_-.

Hey, now, I believe in God too, but not the one with paranoid, schizophrenic worshipers.

Which one is that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join