It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

okay, how about the old testament? the creation account for example, what do you get out of that when you read it?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
Insane in the membrane

Hi nonjudgementalist, you sure do sound judgmental. Interesting, character trait. Just pointing out, your name is misleading compared to your comment. But thank you for the one liner, and the non constructive off topic comment.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i guess a more specific question as regards the new testament is, what do you think about the writings of paul?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
52,000 Rounds Of Ammo For Hoover Dam, Lake Mead Officers

Interesting connection, I have not looked into this but seeing the connection I feel it needs to be. Perhaps it's the dreaded climatic chaos we so dearly hear about. The next flood who knows. The truth I feel is that it's all seen as theory and hype until it actually happens. The last I heard of lake Mead it was lowest it has been since they built the dam.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i'm just trying to save us both time, so i know where to start discussing your topic with you, without bringing extraneous stuff up that you either don't know about or don't consider worthwhile.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

okay, how about the old testament? the creation account for example, what do you get out of that when you read it?

This is where my logic side kicks in. I simply don't know what to tell you, because I did not witness nor experience it. For the same reason, I cannot prove there is a God either, because I only caught glimpses of a force, but the force that has definitely been present was the one in the description of lilth/jezebel. Some things are simply downright scary, and it was definitely not a being of love or care.

But this other force while subtle, has granted some(from my awareness ) synchronicity my way to arrive at the information in the OP. Small messages like "you must learn to discern". I followed the message and arrived at the quotes in the bible. Whether it is God or not, I do not know. I find it hard to trust anything these days due to the amount of lies and deceit out there.

Even now I still have resistance for the bible, however, I am shocked to find the story of jezebel and elijah and the similarities to the events in my life along with other people. Before I arrived at any of this conclusion I was helplessly lost and felt alone. The message came and I ended up finding many more people who had this experience.

After comparing their experiences to my own, I decided to expose this, even if people think I am a nut case. However I know there are those here on ATS, possibly waiting for such information, in a way, its my way to reaching out and letting them know they are not alone.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

so then you know the backstory of lillith and isis, for example? i have to go scan thru your op again before i say anything else

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

i guess a more specific question as regards the new testament is, what do you think about the writings of paul?

There is something shady about that character. But that shadyness may or may not be related to the apostle Paul, I do not know because i really didn't resonate with the story. The only thing I found related to paul was a beatles documentary with regards to Paul and aleister crowley and the mention of the apostle paul in the beatles album.

However it may be my own fear that does not allow me to look into it, mostly because the documentary creeped me out especially the song "Paul is dead" with aleister crowler in the background at pauls funeral. What they are trying to say I do not know.

Ive been mostly focusing on discerning that which i mentioned in the OP. Im not a bible expert, far from it, and I still have resistance towards it. But so far, if you want a bible version to look into, I'd say check the King James version and compare with the modern version to see where the missing translations (or mis-translations) are at.

Who or what Paul was remains open for debate, but it was never really part of my research. Just something I picked up along the way while seeing a beatles documentary.

I guess the more important question is, what YOU think about it. I say follow that gut feeling and look into it and see where it takes you. There has to be a reason why it is inside your curiosity. It is good that you are asking questions. Keep it up

originally posted by: undo

so then you know the backstory of lillith and isis, for example? i have to go scan thru your op again before i say anything else

To some extent, they both share a similar background. Lilith betrays Adam and God as Isis betrays Ra. Since they both share similar characteristics.

However, when you compare Isis to bastet.

There is a striking resemblance to the details that portrays Lilith's characteristics of rebellion, and desire to control. Which was also present in jezebel, as well as Isis.

Jezebel and Isis share very similar backgrounds as well. I think you already knew that. You searched for information on this before I am guessing.

Another curious note. Why does terrorist group calls themselves ISIS? WHO gave them that name? Follow the money, and it will most likely lead you into the most unlikeliest places, although it is possible you already have an idea, but noone wants to pay attention to the giant elephant in the room.

However, the strange connection here is, that the very people who paid off ISIS, are the same people which Queen Jezebel ruled with Ahab.

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:16:36 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2015 19:16:36 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
okay well i think the subjects of lillith, isis, etc, are all related to the creation account of the book of genesis, either tangentialy, or directly in other forms. i noticed you seem to be doing research in which women such as jezebel appear, so i wondered if perhaps you were learning about lillith and isis from the same place, and if this was related to a specific world view, such as gnosticism, satanism, and so forth.

most gnostic christians do not like paul as they feel he ruined jesus' message. so that's what i was trying to determine before commenting on your posts.

edit on 13-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lilith
Demon
Seductress, heroine or murderer?

www.biblicalarchaeology.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow.

It has been a long time since i have read such a well thought out, researched thread. S&F

We find these spirits every day in our walk thru life. In our workplaces, in our homes, schools, even in the churches. I am reminded of Pauls’ admonition to the church of Ephesis when he warned them saying “ For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12

You will find many who will deride you, mock you for your beliefs and the truths you have discovered. In this i say stay strong. Keep fighting the good fight. It is truly difficult being a watchman, sounding the alarm when danger is near, while those around you carry on as if what you have to say is of no importance. In times such as this, remember what was told to Ezekiel—

"Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me. 18"When I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. 19"Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself.…Ezekiel ch3:17-19

Thank you for this information. I am off to watch the videos which you linked.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Jezebel married the king of Israel Ahab, she convinced Ahab to worship Baal who was the enemy of Yahweh for much of the NT.

Ahab's nemesis was Elijah, Elijah detested Jezebel and her ability to turn Israel away from the true God. Elijah was a Tishbite, there is another Tishbite named Tobit from the Book of Tobit. Elijah and Tobit the Tishbites, metaphorical "twins".

Jesus compares John the Baptist to Elijah. The Pharisees and Sadducees can be seen as the Jezebel of the NT, the ones whom John (who was Elijah) called a brood of vipers. John (as well as Jesus) detested the god that the Pharisees and Sadducees worshiped. Jesus and John the Essenes, another pair of metaphorical "twins".

Tobit cured his father's blindness with a fish gall, Jesus (who recruited "fishermen" as his apostles) cured blindness. [Edit: I was confusing Elijah with Jonah]

The parallels are there, the NT was modeled after stories in the OT in order for Rome to give it a sense of continuity with Judaism (who Rome employed and ruled over). Rome (Ahab) being the forceful arm, the Pharisees and Sadducees (Jezebel) being the psychological arm. The military (government) and "spiritual" (Judaism) arms of the Roman Empire worked together to make people worship a newer version of Baal, whom we call Jesus today. Jesus and John (Tobit and Elijah) were calling out the Pharisees and Sadducees (Jezebel) for worshiping a false god, which is why Jesus changed things up.

Your quote in the OP is relevant here.

Revelation 2
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Jesus' servants (Christians) are sexually immoral ("fathers" of the church being married to a man named Jesus, "homosexuality") and eat food sacrificed to idols (believing in man made dogma). They are slaves of Jezebel, the church and its religion. Revelation is even a product of Jezebel, she deflects attention off of herself and her own doctrines by warning those who follow her doctrines that a deceiver will come when she is already there deceiving them.

Thank you for this thread, it really got me thinking and connecting dots I hadn't seen before.

edit on 9/13/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a study of Lilith requires at the very least, a study of EN.LIL the sumerian god of the air.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: occrest

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

You said exactly the most important part to which I forgot to mention. The true battle IS against the flesh. For the same reason as above. I did not read this in the bible, however I did hear it mentioned in the discerning the jezebel spirit video. The battle is against the flesh.
Thank you for pointing this phrase out, it adds more to the topic the message im getting at.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You pretty much nailed it. I don't think I added anything new to what you currently know. I think all I served was as a confirmation to what you have already known, and probably wanted clarification on.

a reply to: undo

I cannot really speak much for paul because I really did not look much into it. In this I am ignorant on, to be very honest with you. On the other hand, occrest quoted something from paul that exposes the jezebel spirit with regards to the battle of the flesh.

I added some more information in the former post, on lilith and isis backgrounds. However there are many versions of the story of both Isis and lilith. The background story is still open for debate and not exactly 100%fact.

History has been tampered with for a reason, it is sad. The only thing we really have as a way to defend ourselves from this spirit or personality trait, (which ever you wish to accept according to your beliefs, be it atheist or spiritual,) the personality trait is what needs to be looked into and discerned. To me thats the most important part to identify because when you look at it in a deeper sense. The world is currently plagued with this personality trait, and that on its own is a very deep concern.

The more apathy the less empathy. When people stop caring I think that is pretty much it for humanity. This is why it is important to discern and understand what is really going on. It is a long shot, but the more people understand this perhaps the greater the chance to change the direction we as a collective are heading.

But first things first, we must discern this away from ourselves, because that is where the true battle is. Within us. The battle of the flesh, as occrest reminded me on.

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:41:16 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2015 19:41:16 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Star for posting on one of my favourite topics

I personally feel like you have missed the entire point of these feminine spirits, possibly through personal experiences you have negatively coloured the whole divine feminine, sacred feminine or whatever you wish to call it. In my opinion your beliefs on this topic are EXACTLY what lifelong conditioning, if not thousands of years of conditioning, would result in. A fear of feminine nature and a complete misunderstanding of its place in our world.

In short, according to Jewish folklore Lilith was the first wife of Adam. Both were created from Earth though with one difference, Lilith was made with impure sediments and Adam with pure dust, because of this Adam expects Lilith to be submissive to him. Lilith refuses to be put below him as she wants equality and spirits away to the Red Sea to live in lifelong exile, where she (according to the myth) couples with evil spirits and bears demonic children. According to legend, consumed by the jealousy and rejection caused by Adam, Lilith seeks revenge in the night strangling babies and giving men wet dreams to sap their strength.

Meanwhile another wife is created for Adam, this time Eve whom is a creation from Adam and not one in her own right.

Lilith represents the dark feminine, or to put simply the side of feminine nature that is suppressed and judged in our society. She is the dark side, or the balance to the archetype of the feminine mother. She is emotional, volatile, sexual, free flowing -basically a side of femininity that has been persecuted in the past due to religion (which teaches you to fear the dark feminine or any feminine trait that is not "Eve", and jeez women can't even win there because she is blamed for getting kicked out the garden!) and our patriarchal society.

It's a long topic which has its roots in religion and our societies moving away from nature based religions and philosophies.

For me my favourite way of thinking about the dark feminine is simply this; before something new can be created something must first die.

edit on 13-9-2015 by Lilyth because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Jezebel can also be connected to Asherah. Asherah was the consort of Yahweh in early Judaism, but of course this was wiped from the OT for obvious reasons. Asherah was a pagan goddess and the consort of Ba'al whom was supposedly Yahweh's enemy. Yahweh and Ba'al are the same god only under different names. Jezebel (Asherah) was the consort of Ahab (Ba'al/Yahweh). She was also the consort of the pagan god El, the OT calls God El on several occasions.

What was Jesus crucified on? A cross? Not exactly, some scholars argue that he was more likely crucified on a pole. Ever heard of the Asherah pole? It was a pole situated at religious sites in honor of Asherah. Jesus was crucified on the Asherah pole by the Jews/Rome and was reverted back to Ba'al/Yahweh worship through religious manipulation. Jezebel (Judaism) consorted with Ahab (Rome) to revert worship back to Ba'al/Yahweh/Jesus.

Jesus came to spread truth, Rome reverted his image back to that of the pagan god Ba'al/Yahweh/El with the help of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

All of these religions are connected, they are all branches of the same tree. All used to deceive people, most who follow these religions would never in a million years believe this. That's because they have been brainwashed into believing it with their life.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You pretty much nailed it. I don't think I added anything new to what you currently know. I think all I served was as a confirmation to what you have already known, and probably wanted clarification on.

For sure. It's always good to learn new perspectives, it helps ones journey toward truth.

Sorry if you feel like I'm taking your thread over, that's not my intention. I'm just building upon your OP. I hope you don't mind.

One thing I don't agree with though is the feminine = evil. It is those who masquerade as the feminine (the church) that are evil. The divine (true) feminine is a nurturer and provider, the mortal (false) feminine is the liar and destroyer.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

you might find this interesting then:

here we are at the second verse of the whole bible, and it's talking about how the earth was a void wasteland right after the verse that describes the creation of the universe. people argued over that verse for a very long time. but when i went back to the original language there, it said the earth BECAME a void wasteland. i had to do several double takes. the difference is that the verse is not talking about the planet being created as a void wasteland but rather it had undergone some kind of cataclysm that resulted in the surface being covered in water (perhaps frozen into ice), over which the "ruach of elohim" is said to be floating. the water receeded to reveal dry land that was already there.

in effect, the creation account is not a first creation but a re-creation, a terraforming of a void wasteland, and a reintroduction of life forms. now elohim is the word for gods, in hebrew, but also can be applied in the royal "we" sense. i wondered if perhaps that meant ruach of elohim was a whole bunch of gods, floating over the abyss in the "ruach". it didn't really go anywhere interesting until the "gods" in question began to differentiate in the story.

for example, one god in particular suddenly becomes the mouthpiece for the rest of them and he is in the process of creating the adam, male and female, in his image. that made me double take as well. wait a moment, i said, how can adam be a female or even a male and female in the same body, yet still be created in "his" image. that's strange, i thought. unless adam was a name for a whole race, some of whom were male and some of whom were female.

furthermore i wondered if perhaps when they inserted the words "his image" that maybe it originally said "elohim image", because in that case, if there are multiple elohims in the ruach, the creator elohim might be creating the adam male and female in the image of a male EL and a female EL. (The singular for elohim is EL). it was then it dawned me on that i should check if male and female were from singular words or plural words in the orginal hebrew and in fact, they weren't specificially either one but could be either. it was the translators choice to make it either singular or plural, and since they weren't applying even the royal we voice of elohim, in the example, they must have just assumed they were singular.

THAT is the first wife of the male adam. a female adam created in the image of a female EL.

oh it gets very interesting. but i'm gonna stop here and see what you have to say so far.
edit on 13-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
Insane in the membrane

Hi nonjudgementalist, you sure do sound judgmental. Interesting, character trait. Just pointing out, your name is misleading compared to your comment. But thank you for the one liner, and the non constructive off topic comment.

It's just funny that I can post an obscure one line reference to the carnal obsessions of the demon you describe, and get four stars for my minimal efforts while you can post several hundred words and only get one, probably from me..

edit on 13-9-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

Funny but sad at the same time because the environment on this website created by know it all trolls has made you paranoid that I might actually be one of them... Hello, I'm not... nonjudgmental is what I aspire to be... More than half of the time I fail at that, and I don't try to hide it, I just try to reduce it, and meditate on it as a guiding principle... Reading this site as much as I do though makes it difficult sometimes to not speak my mind with a Tang of criticism and bitterness that can indeed come across as judgmental, perhaps because most of the time it probably is, but that's life...

It's also a reference to a song from the nineties .... It's a line in a prodigy sing I think.... Or wait... A cypress hill song... Yeah... I think it was a cypress hill song... Perhaps both, anyway... It's something I would hear playing in my head a lot during intense narcissistic encounters and arguments with family members (why is it narcicissts always seem to only pick on their on families?) And it popped into my head after watching the video and continuing to read e posts in this thread...

So please don't take it the wrong way,
You've done a good job here I think of exposing something than I certainly feel relates to my own life and, dude, I had to stop reading after your fourth post to switch the site from dark background to light because it was just too much.... So I appreciate the work you have done here.

To some it just sounds farfetched, but to those of us who know this insanity ... Who have lived with it... Had to fight it on a daily basis, it clicks... And I want you to know that the naysayers are website trolls.. Aeyre like e homeless bums of the internet... If throw tnem two cents you know they'll just spend it on crack... You know what I mean?

edit on 13-9-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilyth

Your name... appearing in this thread brings chills to my spine. I will say, my experiences with it was not pleasant, and for the longest time I felt like I was fighting a ghost.

I will say this, things are not as you see them to be. But because of your stance for her, I will not try to convince you otherwise.

But this video describes many things that happened to me as well as observing it within my friends.

The rest information I have with regards to her are mostly experiences without proof. Some mostly after observing "possession" as something grabbed control of a few friends of mine who had nothing to do with the topic.

it may appear nuts, but bear with me okay?

One such message was the following: (after I told my friend I felt lonely, at the time I was feeling this burn in the pit of my stomache (im still feeling that ache in my stomache).

"I feel you bro, like an ache in the pit of my stomache, but soon we will be one again"

Can you image my shock after reading this message? How did it know what I felt in my stomache when i told noone?

This friend of mine is friends with Misha Collins, the actor of supernatural, she hangs out with him from time to time, imagine my shock, when I saw misha collins in this scene. And knowing those words came from here. Not to mention the rumors of satanic behavior in Hollywood. (Which is the name of a magic wand)

Other messages appeared through synchro on tumblr I even took a screenshot of those.

At the risk, of being labeled insane.

here it is.

Assuming the message came from this being. It does not look friendly to me nor is that a message with love and care.

A little of a background, since you brought up my life experience, yes there a hard background, it all began when I was 17 (assuming in started around that age due to a medium telling me there was a spirit of a woman who would not leave me alone. Of course, I brushed it off as ridicule and simply thought she was saying things to make me feel better.

However, many years later I met this woman, who at first I thought was a normal human being carrying out a normal conversation. This was in my late 20's Im almost 33 now.

But the conversation with this woman turned from normal into bizarre. She said "You are chosen" and im like "chosen for what?" and she goes on about discovering the God particle, and that I was much more than I thought I was bla bla bla (trickery into self worship). She proceeded on supposedly giving me my "true name" and told me not to tell anyone. back then I was lost, and just curiously browsing some conspiracy topics. But it is curious she mentioned cern and the god particle. She was mexican with green eyes. But lived north of where I lived an island in the carribean.

Why was she in this island, i have no clue, but she kept mentioning about going to temples and what not. Now, to my shame, I will reveal that i followed a request she made which was phone ___. I will say that I "faked it" however, what happened here I cannot really explain fully, but while i did focus on breathing, it was like "merging" with her, and all of a sudden I felt this euphoric surge of energy rising up all the way towards my crown.

It felt unbelievable, my body was vibrating I just could not explain it. Years later I found out, that what she activated within me was a temporary version of the "kundalini".( See image below)

However, this woman then became a bit "too controlling and demanding, and after a few weird conversations which was a bit too much, I decided to cut ties with her. Especially after receiving insult for expressing that I was afraid. Because I really was.

I did not quite understand what was going on. After her insults i simply said no to her, and after a few words of exchanges, that was when I heard, the most wickedest laugh I had ever heard in my entire life. I will never forget that laugh. It literally shook my soul. She reminded me that I had absolutely no idea what I was up against and she then declared spiritual war on me.

Yea i never contacted her again, its been years since that time. But i feel she made good on her promise through my ex, who was into the new age movement, Ashtar command, Goddess Spiral Vortex, bastet awakening and what not.

The odd thing about my ex, she got a new cat while with me, to which she named Dinah, reference to the cat from alice in wonderland. My ex also had a habit of photographing orbs, which literally looked like floating eyeballs.

She also tended to use violence against her own mother, I witnesses the many times she smacked her mother, to whcih I reacted out of anger. "HEY! YOU DONT DO THAT!"

I lost respect for her after that, however in her defense, her mother was also extremely narcissistic. However, what my ex did had alot to do with sexual imorality. She sold herself for 90$, and smuggled a man to live with her. While on skype conversation, she did her thing with him, while I listened helplessly on the other side. It was literally emotional torture. She did not wish to admit she was wrong when i called her out on it. she wanted to maintain her "innocence" image and tried to discredit what I knew to be true. "Its your imagination" she said, trying to flip it on me and she kept changing the subject over and over, claiming she loved me. Fortunately for me, I had recorded the entire event including the mans cough which is still on my youtube today, and while she was trying to discredit me I simply refuted her argument with the proof I had.

But she did not stop there, she ended up hacking my computer to try and destroy the evidence. I had to reformat everything, but kept the evidence in safe storage in case she tried anything funny. She ended up disapearing after failed attempts.

However, while she was crying telling me it wasn't "her" and that one day I would know the truth. A big part of me wanted to believe her.

In a way, perhaps she was telling the truth, and maybe it was not her, but this spirit possessing her. One thing I frowned upon was the mp3's and "reprogramings" she did over her own mind. She would listen to these video mp4s with fast moving words and images flashing at high speed.

perhaps I am trying to forgive her, for her immoral acts which is why I looked into what was causing the problem. It wasn't until after the break up with my ex, that the pieces were falling into place. Despite my ex's cruel behavior, I wanted to find out the real cause of the issue.

Now there is no mistaking it. My ex created a new facebook profile, showing a red headed woman with a flamed phoenix. In her facebook cover, she put up an image of Bastet and Anubis.

The more I go through these events, the more I am sure, that it was this spirit. there is no mistaking it, all signs point to it and it has gotten to the point where it can no longer be ignored.

I still have this problem, even today I sill feel this burning sensation as if something is living within me. Sapping my energy like a vampire.

the only thing i can do is bring this into awareness. But all of this plus events with a terrifying sleep paralysis experience along with suffering from depression most of my life. Signs pointed out towards this being haunting

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Sep 2015 21:15:33 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2015 21:15:33 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join