It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli forces storm courtyard of Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I would say it's more like a One World Religion that wouldn't be fish, nor fowl, nor red herring. I'm not sure how far your own prophecies on this count deviate from ours, but there will be the rise of a one world religion and it's no friend of ours and I'm guessing no friend of yours either.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would say it's more like a One World Religion that wouldn't be fish, nor fowl, nor red herring. I'm not sure how far your own prophecies on this count deviate from ours, but there will be the rise of a one world religion and it's no friend of ours and I'm guessing no friend of yours either.

A central power structure of any kind would be no friend of mine as far as religion, it's no friend of mine either. I don't need an organization with their middle men trying to tell me how a relationship with a higher power should operate. They aren't special and if I want I'll go to the source.

So last question. Would the one religion be Christianity or no? If so I can see the theory of them pushing a take over. Or does this call for a bait and switch, where you get the support to implement the plan, then change the religion for all, the leaders understand this and are ready for the change, but use the masses to help?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No, it wouldn't be Christianity. What it would be is deceptive to all religions, and coercive to all who don't fall in line. For all I know, they may be planning to use a religious figurehead like the Pope (or a figure they claim to be Mahdi or even someone they call the Messiah of the Jews or simply call it Maitreya) to bring it in. But it wouldn't be Christianity no matter what they call it.

edit on 13-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

No, it wouldn't be Christianity. What it would be is deceptive to all religions, and coercive to all who don't fall in line. For all I know, they may be planning to use a religious figurehead like the Pope (or a figure they claim to be Mahdi or even someone they call the Messiah of the Jews or simply call it Maitreya) to bring it in. But it wouldn't be Christianity no matter what they call it.

I now understand the theory behind this. Thanks to both of you for responding. Appreciate it.

One final question. Would it then be logical to say if this is the plan then all religious leaders would be aware and working towards it and they should all be watched like hawks by the followers of each religion?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That I couldn't tell you.

I know that Christianity has been creeping toward this idea of Chrislam and the doctrines being preached in a lot of the megachurches are more selfish and centered on self before God which is not what Christ's teachings as I understand them are.

As to other faiths, only practitioners of those faiths who are more familiar with the teachings and preachings of those faiths would be able to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

originally posted by: maddy21

You mean courtyard of the destroyed jewish temple.

So youre saying that all indigenous people in the world (at that time, current day ancestors) should be returned to where they were.

What are we talking, 1000 BC, 700 AD, somewhere between the two?

Well lets see.

Everyone of European descent would have to get out of North America. It would need to be returned to the Native Indians and Mexicans.

Australia would have to be returned to the Aborigines.

Non-Europeans would have to vacate Europe (to the glee of many).

Africa, especially South Africa would need to be "restored".

The Sephardic Jews could stay in the Middle East but the Ashkenazi Jews would have to go back to Russia, Poland etc.

I'm sure I missed some area/regions but I was just using the above examples to try and understand your point.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

That I couldn't tell you.

I know that Christianity has been creeping toward this idea of Chrislam and the doctrines being preached in a lot of the megachurches are more selfish and centered on self before God which is not what Christ's teachings as I understand them are.

As to other faiths, only practitioners of those faiths who are more familiar with the teachings and preachings of those faiths would be able to say.

Ok thanks. Never heard the term chrislam before. Sounds very similar to an article I read a while back stating the push for the concept of judeo-Christian anything was simply a way to start blurring/combining the two. Which would make sense from the concept of a single religion push along with chrislam. I'm with you though, really something for the followers of those religions to work out and prevent.

I'll continue to skip the middle men and go to the source if I want to partake in faith. Seems the better option than religion to me. But to each his or her own.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No, internationalization of the Temple Mount would be good for both christians, muslims and jews.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

No, internationalization of the Temple Mount would be good for both christians, muslims and jews.

I just wanted to understand the theory, if its good or bad I leave that up to people who partake in those religions or have some other vested interest, as I have none.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Prove it. Because if you can then you can do better than anyone living in Israel. No one knows where the temple was really located at.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

As far as I know, the jewish temple was located where the trees grow in this picture, where the jews worship underneath

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
in the sector of intel gathering.....who's the top dog
yes

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There is a reason why my husband and I aren't in a church at the moment. You never know exactly what you are going to get when you walk in the door.

Doing devotions and prayer from home and reading direct from the source, as well the many fine scholars who wrote on the subject are sufficient for now, but we worry about our son.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There is a reason why my husband and I aren't in a church at the moment. You never know exactly what you are going to get when you walk in the door.

Doing devotions and prayer from home and reading direct from the source, as well the many fine scholars who wrote on the subject are sufficient for now, but we worry about our son.

I can understand that, as far as your son. Look at it like I do. I may not be a social warrior for change, and everything else but I have done everything in my power to ensure that myself and my children are not a burden to, or a threat or harm to society. If everyone did that, lot less problems. Do your best, then except for the standard parental worrying, don't.

I am much more concerned with the financial burden my children will have.

Again thanks for clearing up my questions on the op, appreciate the time.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Watching the Abrahamic religions fight over this space is kinda sad.
The bickering back and forth this is my god , my land
yet they keep forgetting that that land was used by others before them.

Man made religion and religion is causing man to kill each other.
They said heavy metal was bad with subliminal messages....Does not have a thing compared to religion.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Prove it. Because if you can then you can do better than anyone living in Israel. No one knows where the temple was really located at.

Correction...

the temple site is well known.... what was kept a secret, however, was the site of the 'holiest of holys'. im sure thats what you were referring to...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Kapusta

Ultranationlist have a long history of starting # with not only Muslims but Christians and jews them selfs .

And that may be true, but what about others who aren't ultra nationalist's who don't cause trouble are they not allowed to be safe there also?

This is a historical religious site that many who aren't muslim would like to visit...should they not be able to feel safe?

I stand firm when I say they are stirring the pot.

Well that's good for you, but do you have anything that shows this was because of them?

It's a measure byond just "keeping people safe "

WHy because you say so?

You do understand that not just ultranationalist jewish people exist and want to feel safe there also?

Or do you just hate Israel so much that everyone is considered an ultra nationalists to you?

Firstly Many people visit the mosque are are safe contrary to what you hear in the media.

I know you would like to paint this picture as a "safety measure " to keep people safe , but knowing the history of what is exactly going on their and the Zionist pigs wanting to completely control and take over temple mount I would have to disagree with you .

This raid is nothing new , In fact it constantly happens ...

The come in and conduct raids when people are praying and they have no diplomatic approach to it at all !

2013 raid

2014 raid

Now 2015 , It seems to be something they do every year

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Tried to go up there when on holiday in Israel. They let in Muslims but they turned us away as Christians from entering that zone. Now Jews are let in aren't they? Are they letting Christians go to visit this holy of holiest places too now?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

here is another example of it being a safe place , open to all !

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I was on the Temple Mount recently and did not feel welcome nor safe. That's why i suport actions against hostile muslims on the Temple Mount.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join