It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli forces storm courtyard of Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oh look Nuttyyahoo is attacking religious temples just like ISIS. Attacking a religious temple is a war crime isnt it ? Does anyone still doubt ISIS being an isreali Mossad psyop ?

Nuttyyahoo is a blood thirsty monster imo

Cue " they want to nuke isreal off the face of the map" with the typical Christian outpouring of unwarranted sympathy.

edit on 13-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was just saying to someone there recently was a documentary of Israel on Netflix and about 3/4 way through and they nonchalantly state the cornerstone for the third temple has been built. The third temple would have to be built where this mosque is.

I would bet this is an ongoing Intel op possibly dark op in which surveillance was made, response times, etc. Things such as where to place bombs, security details , vulnerabilities, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer
Oh look Nuttyyahoo is attacking religious temples just like ISIS. Attacking a religious temple is a war crime isnt it ? Does anyone still doubt ISIS being an isreali Mossad psyop ?

Nuttyyahoo is a blood thirsty monster imo

Cue " they want to nuke isreal off the face of the map" with the typical Christian outpouring of unwarranted sympathy.

You do realize he had nothing to do with the raid. But way to stir up hate and conflict. The police were operating on a tip that some youths were planning an attack on tourists. And do to the fact that they had IEDs sounds like they prevented a lot of deaths. Given the information sounds like the police did the right thing. They went in arrested the youths disrupting their plans. Any country would have some the same. extra DIV

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Doesn't matter what you say, "every Christan , jew , etc etc" is not respected on the Temple Mount. That's why action against hostile muslims on the Temple Mount are required.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: johngentzen
This morning in church there were no disturbances , just the service

Muslims hijacked christian churches and holy places on the Temple Mount in 637 AD

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

Doesn't matter what you say, "every Christan , jew , etc etc" is not respected on the Temple Mount. That's why action against hostile muslims on the Temple Mount are required.

Why are you trying to continue to push disinformation and lies ?

The video i posted disproves you , try watching it .

Pull your head out of the mud.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: johngentzen
This morning in church there were no disturbances , just the service

Muslims hijacked christian churches and holy places on the Temple Mount in 637 AD

Now you are really acting in desperation.

Again trying to bring up past events to somehow justify your flawd brainwashed beliefs.

Truth is the records for these events are not 100% clear and their is two sides and differing opinions on the matters .

But that's besides the point . we are talking about the present and the ruthlessness of the Israel Zionist gov attacks temple mount.

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab

I tend to agree with you and I have not looked at the aerials of the site but it seems to me that a simple division of the site using hempcrete hesco barriers would be the best solution to keep worshippers on both sides out of each others face. It would be better than enduring expensive and dangerous contacts and skirmishes. Worship if it must be done should be separated by effective boundries that allow both sides some peace of mind as I bet most of the people just like here in the USA prefer peace and progress.

I would then be interested in this part of the Temple Mount

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Your youtube video was good, wonder what follows next ? it's obviously an ever changing picture (map) would be stupid to think otherwise.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: neo96

Kinda how the Christian Spaniards invaded the "new world" and almost completely exterminated the indigenous people? America sits on top of an Indian burial ground. Maybe that's why we're going to hell in a hand basket, we're cursed, we live on stolen ground.

Also Israel invaded Palestine. I guess their motto is "do as we say and not as we do"? Seems like it.

You have a deep hate for Islam, I can see it in your posts. You both worship the god of Abraham. ISIS does not represent the entirety of Islam just like WBC or LRA don't represent the entirety of Christianity. You'd do well to remember that instead of hating nearly a third of the world's population based on the actions of very few.

The indians were not resistant to european diseases that's why they died in millions.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sirjunlegun

If anything is to be built where this al-aqsa mosque is, it is once again king Herods Royal Basilica.

en.wikipedia.org...(Jerusalem)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

a reply to: sirjunlegun

If anything is to be built where this al-aqsa mosque is, it is once again king Herods Royal Basilica.

en.wikipedia.org...(Jerusalem)

Yes that was basically an entrance to the temple mount. Also where Jesus had his disagreement with the money lenders. This was the commercial area of the temple mount. It was destroyed by the Romans every major Roman city had a basilica which was used for banking, law courts, and other commercial transactions. In Jerusalem, the Royal Stoa was the center of this activity. In the forty years prior to the Great Revolt it served as the seat of the Sanhedrin, Judaism's supreme judicial court. According to records 6000 Jews died when the Roman troops sacked the temple and were burned to death or died jumping to escape the fires.

This always made me ask one thing though it means the temple could be built on the mount without destroying the mosque yet people always claim it needs to be destroyed? I guess that's if the rebuilt everything that existed during the second temple.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes, the building was originally east west oriented with an grand entrance in the western wall. The muslims have reoriented the building to run north south with a main entrance in the north wall (were the clashes occur)

The building should be brought back to its original state and made into a house of prayer for all nations.

Al-Aqsa Mosque

Israeli police storm Al-Aqsa Mosque for a third day
www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 15-9-2015 by Ove38 because: link fix

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join