It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Where are the other 2? You say they found those two like it absolves them of having to find the others...

To OP:

Thanks for posting the full video link. Will definitely be watching it tonight after work.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Bennyzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: gladtobehere

so this video is still not available for viewing I take it ?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Dont get me wrong, the OSers will still name call and attack these people, its just not as easy.

Unfortunately so all the best of luck to them staying vigilant.

Brought tears... I agree with the message, come from a place of love and not fear. Shine the light.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The term conspiracy theorist was created by the CIA to discredit anyone who doesn't believe the "official" plotline.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

9/11 Truth: De-Bunking the Neocon 9/11 Narrative. The Workings of “Big Lie Propaganda”

The Unspoken Truth on 9/11: “September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor”

9/11: The Mother of All Big Lies!
www.globalresearch.ca...

More Evidence of Pre-9/11 Inside Trading: Follow the Money? God Forbid!
www.globalresearch.ca...

9/11: Was There Foreknowledge by Officials that the Pentagon would be Attacked?
www.globalresearch.ca...

The 9/11 Attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC): Unspoken Financial Bonanza
www.globalresearch.ca...

The Walls Are Crumbling Down Around the “Official 9/11 Story” – Why?
www.globalresearch.ca...

Fourteen Incredible Facts About 9/11
www.globalresearch.ca...

Truth and the Sound of Silence in Academia: “Critical Perspectives on 9/11 are Systematically Excluded from Universities.”
www.globalresearch.ca...

September 11, 2001: The Crimes of War Committed “In the Name of 9/11″
www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 11-9-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Funny how "Lucky" Larry, the owner of the buildings said that^

Isnt it true the only day he didnt go into work was 9/11?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

TPTB have determined the American people deserve to be lied to, extorted by taxation or cleverly use of the word "fee", low to no medical assistance, eminent domain theft of your owned land, firearm confiscation, and on and on.

Freedom is an illusion. Am I free to drive to the grocery store whenever I choose? Yep. But how many security cameras have recorded my journey to and fro?

The DHS and the Patriot Act needed just the right global scare to get all on board. Look at us now.

My thoughts and prayers are with those who lost their loved ones on this most historically dreadful of days.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Isnt it true the only day he didnt go into work was 9/11?

It's true...because his wife, god bless her, had made an appointment with the dermatologist.......and his children just happened to get caught in traffic that morning.........lucky, lucky, lucky.......

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
TY for posting this video, which watch it this afternoon. Hopefully we can discuss the video in this thread before the government contractors appear and attack/ridicule members for not going along with the official BS.

I assure you they'll be along quite soon, if they haven't already appeared.......which makes discussing anything pretty much entirely pointless.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
All I have to say to people is "Building Seven". Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL - the laws of physics and reality were suspended that day -

Want to explain that

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Look how long it's taken to get the membership to where it is , if what you think happened MANY others world wide would back them but they DON'T!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Looks like these patriots will be debuting their latest effort on 9/11/15 in New York.

This 90-minute film features a landmark joint presentation by Erik Lawyer, the founder of Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, and me. Together we dismantle two dozen myths that comprise the official account of the WTC destruction.

We also expose the failure of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to comply with the requirements of NFPA 921, the national guideline for fire and explosion investigations.

We hope this information-packed video will quickly become a go-to educational tool — particularly for outreach to firefighters and fire protection professionals all over the country.

Day of action, list of events can be found here: NYC World Premiere, Friday, September 11th.

I know
The OSers hate Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Why? Because these are professionals and experts who refute the official story.

Dont get me wrong, the OSers will still name call and attack these people, its just not as easy.

I know this isn't really relevant, but now that I work near WTC and I see the Freedom Tower every day it's all really surreal. Especially when I see posts like these.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: WeRpeons

Too bad the national media isn't televising this. If the official story of 9/11 is iron clad in evidence, than the national media along with the government shouldn't have a problem with this being aired.

That would be like the media televising a unicorn meeting.
They are both myths.
Plus it's simply disrespectful.

Who is it disrespecting? The thousands who died that day? The million + who died as a result of wars perpetrated in the name of 9/11? How is it disrespectful to insist that the whole truth be known? I expect no answer. I know who you are.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Who is it disrespecting?

It's disrespecting those that died that day.

How is it disrespectful to insist that the whole truth be known?

I believe it largely is known.

I know who you are.

Please tell us.
I'm sure the masses would like to know.
I'll bet you are wrong on this issue too.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I wonder how we can watch it, or how soon following the premiere.

These organizations , the Firefighter, Architects, and Engineers are an intelligent and insightful lot of minds.
Their questions are logical, and their answers are supported by real science and experience.
It is encouraging to see their continued pursuit of the the truth concerning 9/11.

While it is interesting to consider the reasons and the real actors behind 9/11,
The Architects and Engineers offer absolutely tangible physical evidence.
This level of the conspiracy is thereby accessible to a large demographic,that is rational people with common sense.

I hope this video spreads to good reasonable people everywhere.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Obviously it is way too obvious as to what actually happened on 9/11. To shils, disinfo agents and just plain dumb it is not so obvious! Some are paid to debunk, some are having trouble tying their shoelaces!

But unfortunately we have these idiots in society and we have the paid debunkers for a reason. To Covet the truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I'm sorry, I thought that was the trailer and the movie.

I believe that this is the entire film:

I would edit the original post but I "exceeded the maximum window of 2 hours allowed to edit [my] post".

So I guess it wouldn't do any harm to post it again. The following part in the video is what this is all about, the challenge we face and the consequences of our actions: 1:20:46 - 1:21:41 (This is Richard Gage speaking, whom I saw in 2008 in Brussels at a 2 hour presentation. I can tell you that these people are the real deal.)

Thanks for posting this vid, OP!

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thank you OP for this video.

I have always supported A&E and their hard work exposing the lies of the OS.
I am still waiting for the 28 pages from the 911 Commission Report to be released.
My understanding is Ran Paul is working on getting the 28 pages released.

From what I have read about the 28 pages from insiders of our government, it has something to do with the Saudi Government being involved and funding the 911 event.

I believe talking about the False Flag of 911 is a way to honer the people that died that day.

The fact is the OS of 911 is a conspiracy theory chuck full of lies and impossibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join