It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
That's funny since the Pentagon's own Police outside that day TESTIFIED on film as seeing the plane doing a dive bomb on the building, then pulling up and fly right over it, then a large explosion happened.

Of course you can show us this video.....

ONLY A DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON CAN MAKE THE TRADE CENTER STEEL BEAMS TURN INTO DUST WHILE FALLING THROUGH MID AIR.

Any evidence the beams "turned to dust"?

Oh dear, someone who believes the silly "beam weapons from space" conspiracy theory!

Every single video of the towers collapsing ???

Show us one where the beams AREN'T turning to dust.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Every single video of the towers collapsing ???

Show us one where the beams AREN'T turning to dust.

Try actually watching the video's of the collapse, all that turns to dust is concrete and drywall!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

While I disagree with the NIST report on the collapse time of WTC7 and what it thinks in regard to the pancaking floors, I am in general agreement with the official story.

So you believe most of the OS is true then?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Try actually watching the video's of the collapse, all that turns to dust is concrete and drywall!

Interesting, why would all the concrete turn to dust as the WTC were collapsing? Let me put it this way, what would cause all the concrete to be pulverize to dust in mid air, just from office fires?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

It was interesting, indeed, that ACE elevator was specifically deemed worthy of investigation, in this program.
Really, it is the only entity directly addressed by the show as being possibly complicit.

And, it ACE is about the only information offered of which I, personally, was unaware.

Here is an interesting page that looks a bit into ACE Elevator Company.

aneta.org...

The company certainly had the means to plant the explosives in the buildings.

ACE is a pretty dubious company;

How did a company with a small office in NY, with a poor web site, supposedly in business 22 years as of 2003 (which means it was founded 1980 - 1981) get the biggest contract in elevator history?
ACE Elevator Co., Inc. is proud to be celebrating it's 22nd anniversary as the New York, Tri-State area's largest, independently-owned elevator contractor. As Americans Committed to Excellence, we are still driven by our unrelenting desire and passion to proudly provide full service to the vertical transportation industry.
It is odd that Ace claims to be in business "22 years" and one of NY's "largest" contractors. No proof of being in existence that long is offered.
ACE became the contractor for the World Trade Center in 1994.
The addresses for ACE are 139 East Central Boulevard. With Google Street View, you can see that Otis
[WTC'S prior, esteemed elevator company]
has professional buildings, including trucks and places to unload.

Ace has a small building in NJ next to residential houses, and an office in NYC in which would be difficult for the storage and unloading of equipment.

Details such as this make ACE look more like a front company, than professionals worthy of a job such as rebuilding WTC's elevator system.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Let me put it this way, what would cause all the concrete to be pulverize to dust in mid air, just from office fires?

What a silly claim, who said it was office fires that turned the concrete etc. to dust?

Look at the dust here, so you think this was also done by a "space beam"!

edit on 12-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

In reality, the overwhelming majority of professionals reject claims of the Truth Movement and support the 'OS.'

I am a proud member of the TRUTH MOVEMENT. I will wear that badge of honor to my grave. If you do not stand for truth, then what do you stand for?

In reality the overwhelming majority of professionals have not commented in supporting the OS due to the very fact they have many government contracts and dare not risk losing their nest eggs.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

What a silly claim, who said it was office fires that turned the concrete etc. to dust?

So it was not office fires then?

What would make concrete turn to dust in mid air?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
So it was not office fires then?

What would make concrete turn to dust in mid air?

have a look at the video I posted, what caused the dust there? As according to silly truthers, it must have been a mythical beam weapon!
edit on 12-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

have a look at the video I posted, what caused the dust there?

Thank you for the video. I agree demolition would cause the concrete to turn to dust. In fact I believe that is the only thing that would pulverize concrete to dust.

I don't think a natural collapse can cause that.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

What do you provide as any reference to that video you posted?
Anything substantial at all??

From YOUR link :

Video has been sped up in some areas to save viewing time.

Do you even know the Landmark of said building?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Yeah, please alert that Sky guy... maybe he should see this, but we know he will not..

I have seen much of the video, but as you know, I am going to say the video is a joke.

First of all, my Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck and he had debunked truther claims in regard to the Pentagon attack. In addition, I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon in the colors of American Airlines.

Secondly, no missule could have cause the kind of damage outside and inside the Pentagon, which is backed by the laws of physics.

Thirdly, American 77 did not pass north of the gas station and it would have been impossible for a B-757 to conduct that tight of a bank near the ground at over 500 mph, and once again, I will call in the laws fo physics and my 46 years experience as a pilot to back up what I say.

Fourthly, American 77 was tracked by radar from takeoff to the location of the Pentagon where radar contract was lost. Truther claim that the hijackers turned off or tampered with the transponder which they say, rendered American 77 invisible to radar, but as a pilot, I knew that what they said was pure fiction because turning off or tampering with the transponder will not render an airplane invisible to radar and I know that as a fact because I have often used radar following and in many cases, ATC notified me of aircraft that were not squawking which meant they did not have working transponders at the time that ATC notified me of their presence in relation to my flight path.

I might add that the B-767 and the B-757 are not stealth aircraft and even stealth aircraft are not totally invisible to radar, It just makes it that much difficult for radar operators to track, but the aircraft are still reflecting radar energy back to the radar screens.

I am president of an aviation-related chapter whose members include commercial and military pilots, Instructor pilots, private pilots, sport pilots, and a few student pilots in addition to FAA-certified mechanics and inspectors and military mechanics and inspectors.

Last year, military ATC personnel from Travis AFB were invited to do a presentation for my chapter emembers and during their presentation, they depicted their radar screens for us and images of their radar screens depicted aircraft without transponders as blue icons on their radar screens.

To sum that up, when you read someone claiming that tampering with a transponder with render an airplane invisible to radar, you can tell that person they are 100% incorrect.

Now, let's take a look at the B-757 flaps at the Pentagon.

Photo: B-757 Flaps at the Pentagon

Those flaps came from the wings of American 77.

Now, let's take a look at the light poles.

Photos: Downed Light Poles Near the Pentagon

A close examination of this light pole proves that the light pole was struck by a tremendous force.

Photo: Light Pole Examination

We know the light poles were knocked down my American 77 simply by tracing the path of destruction outside and inside the Pentagon.

Path of Destruction Inside the Pentagon

Path of Destruction at the Pentagon

The path of destruction inside the Pentagon proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that American 77 did not pass north of the gas station.

In this photo, we can see what the right wing struck the Pentagon.

Photo: Right Wing Damage on the Pentagon

Photo 2: Right Wing Damage on the Pentagon

And since the B-757 is one of my favorite airplanes, I have identified the B-757 in the background. In fact, you can see the white smoke from one of its engine was damaged by FOD.

American 77

I was made aware that the conversion formulas for the FDR of American 77, were provided by American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. and the FDR data pertains ONLY to the airframe of American 77 and no other aircraft.

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

journalof911s...ltimeter..._92.pdf

Here is the FDR pressure altitude data chart and the chart definitely does not depict the flight path of a missile.

FDR Pressure Altitude Data Chart

This is B-757 wreckage at the Pentagon.

Photo: Americnan 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 2: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 3: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

And of course, there witesses in the sky.

And of course, we have the announcement from American Airlines.

And we can pull records for the airframe of American 77.

Airframe Registration Record of American 77

Reserved N-Number
Type Reservation Fee Paid
Mode S Code 52072030
Reserved Date 09/15/2006
Renewal Date 08/27/2014
Purge Date 10/15/2015
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name GREENWAY JONATHAN JAMES
Street PO BOX 714
City FREDERICK
State MARYLAND
Zip Code 21705-0714
County FREDERICK
Country UNITED STATES
Deregistered Aircraft
Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1
Aircraft Description
Serial Number 24602 Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991
Manufacturer Name BOEING Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 52072030
Model 757-223 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) A87418
Year Manufacturer 1991 Cancel Date 01/14/2002
Reason for Cancellation Destroyed Export To None
Type Registration Corporation

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration
Name WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE
Street RODNEY SQ NORTH ATTN CORP TRT ADM
City WILMINGTON
State DELAWARE Zip Code 19890
County NEW CASTLE
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Airworthiness
Engine Manufacturer ROLLS-ROYC Classification Standard
Engine Model 54555 Category Transport
A/W Date 05/08/1991

To sum it up, wreckage recovered from inside and outside the Pentagon was from American 77, which was tracked by radar to the crash site where radar contact was lost.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I am a proud member of the TRUTH MOVEMENT. I will wear that badge of honor to my grave. If you do not stand for truth, then what do you stand for?

Considering that I have had to correct truthers on the way things are done in the real world, and compiled a long list over the years as well.

For an example, I have had to correct them on the so-called 'meteor' for which there are photos. Truthers claimed the 'meteor' was molten concrete and steel, but when I took a closer look, I found unburned paper embedded within that object, which indicated that the object was not molten concrete and steel. In fact, I could see rebar embedded within the object that clearly, was never in a molten state. Take a look at these photos.

Photo 1: Meteor

PHoto 2: Meteor

Photo 3: A Closer Look

That is not molten concrete by any means. I am for truth and it is that simple.

I have to correct truthers on their free fall claim to ACARS, and many claims for which I knew was false and did not occur in the real world of aviation. In fact, I even went head-to-head with the founder of "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" when I caught him distorting and lying about facts and evidence in relation to the world of aviation.

As a pilot since 1969, I knew that he posting disinformation and in some cases, outright lies. In fact, I even questioned whether he was even a pilot from the number of missteps and blunders that he was committing, but another poster confirmed to me that he was a pilot. I think in that regard, he should find another profession.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

So you believe most of the OS is true then?

That is correct.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, the media has done a pretty good job at making anyone who questions the official 9/11 story sound like one of those old kooky "second gunman on the grassy knoll" JFK conspiracy folks. In enough time, people will treat 9/11 like the JFK assination. Hardly anyone will care because it was so long ago, and those that still talk about it will be seen as potentially mentally ill.

I mean there's a ton of arguments, theories and whatnot to support conspiracy theories. One I've never seen thought...

The date. 9-11? Anyone? 911? As in the number you call for an emergency in the USA. Hasn't anyone else found that a bit funny? Why not 9/10 or 9/12? Obviously the date was set before the attacks. They dial 999 in Saudi Arabia, not 911. That specific date always struck me as quite...convenient to me.

I rareley post in 9/11 stuff...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

That's funny since the Pentagon's own Police outside that day TESTIFIED on film as seeing the plane doing a dive bomb on the building, then pulling up and fly right over it, then a large explosion happened.

That was false. Witnesses have testified that American 77 crashed into the Pentagon, as confirmed to me by my Wing Commander who was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck.

The wreckage that I have identified inside and outside the Pentagon was wreckage from American 77, not a cruise missile. A cruise missile was not capable of causing the kind of damage observed at the Pentagon.

Never mind the hole, the one that was neatly punched into the Pentagon only a Tomahawk Cruise missile could have done that in bunker busting mode.

Even a bunker-busting cruise missile was not capable of demolishing the steel beams inside the Pentagon, much less knock down those light poles.

Have you ever seen photos of buildings that took multiple strikes from bombs and cruise missiles and yet, remained standing?

Let's take a look at these photos.

Photo 1: Why is this building still standing after an attack?

Photo 2: Why is this building still standing after an attack?

Photo 3: Wny is WTC1 still standing after a huge bomb was detonated beneath WTC1?

Notice that the steel structure of WTC1 during the 1993 bombing remained standing within that huge bomb crater.

Lets not forget the Taxi cab driver who also spilled the beans as to him being told what to do on the bridge with his car by his wife who is in the FBI.

That is not evidence of anything.

The one that the light pole fell on, while on the bridge in front of the Pentagon, like it was struck by a plane.

Which it was, according to my Wing Commander who was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck.

Never happened and he only spilled his beans when he thought the camera was off.

ONLY A DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON CAN MAKE THE TRADE CENTER STEEL BEAMS TURN INTO DUST WHILE FALLING THROUGH MID AIR. It also explains why the debris pile was so small when it should have been massive

Let me clue you in. The space beam claim was fabricated in order to discredit the Truth Movement and it worked. I have made a long career in aviation and when I heard that a space beam was used to demolish the WTC buildings, I knew that the story was fabricated because such beams cannot do what you have just claimed.

In fact, our modified B-747 airborne laser took a certain amount of time just to burn through the thin skin of a missile. In other words, that very fact shows how absurd the space beam claim really was.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Why use a missie on the Pentagon when you can actually use a plane? If your plan is to say a plane hit the Pentagon, just use a real plane. If it can be done, why not? Why risk loose ends with missile parts and whatnot if you can actually just do what you are going to claim was done?

I've never understood that. If you were behind the Pentagon attack and have access to cruise missiles, I'm pretty sure you could somehow make sure a real plane hits. Why not just use the real deal?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Oh dear, someone who believes the silly "beam weapons from space" conspiracy theory!

That story was fabricated to discredit the Truth Movement and it worked. Check it out.

Disinformation Killed 9/11 “Truth”

y 2009, the 9/11 “Truth” Movement was so inundated with disinformation that it had become a laughingstock. The easily-discredited claims (lies) contaminated the greater issue and soiled dissenters across the board. “Turd blossom” was a Karl Rove phrase that could describe what the movement had devolved into. The media, whether corporate or foundation-funded, could find people ranting about “the Jews” or the Illuminati, the Lizard People, the missiles, holograms, mini-nukes or space beam weapons vaporizing the Twin Towers.

Many trolls, and some public personalities, appeared to be professional disinformation artists hard at work concocting and posting this crap online, which others repeated to their own detriment. One cannot easily prove that a specific person is a paid shill, a disinformation agent, a cyber agent provocateur, but be assured they are out there, and “out there.”

DISINFORMATION TO DISCREDIT

Author Thomas Pynchon wrote, “If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about answers.” I’ll go one better and in the process explain modern cyber disinformation: If they can get you asking stupid questions, then their lapdog media can dismiss you as a “nut.”

That’s how it works, people. Well beyond questions, they have long lassoed a whole generation of newbies into reposting pseudo evidence about the 9/11 attacks, as if these were established facts. That’s FUD, using bogus evidence to taint those who choose to pass it on.

Photographs or sound bites are taken out of context to fabricate some new angle that no one had ever noticed before. More often than not, that was because these new findings were patently false. So much sloppy research and twisted factoids peppered the 9/11 “Truth” universe that the very concept of truth itself was devalued in the process.

www.911truth.org...

I have warned truthers for a very long time of what was happening in regard to efforts to discredit the Truth Movement, but they didn't believe me.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Is this a new video, when the fast talking firefighter talks about OBL on the FBI most wanted site he is talking in current context not historic. Why is OBL on the list being as though he is dead?

Dont want to watch and hour and a half of something if its old news?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Just to let you know that what you have posted was disinformation that I have warned truthers about. Let's take Mr. Silverstein as an example. I have heard claims that he benefited from 9/11 but when I did some research, I found that he actually lost his bout to the tune of billions of dollars. In other words, he came out on the short end of the stick.

About that so-called "New Pearl Harbor" claim. What does that suppose to mean? In my opinion, it is a joke. 9/11 cost the United States trillions of dollars and has now resulted in a huge cutback in the military. During the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, there was a huge cutback in goods and services in the military and in fact, I was told by the Air Force that it didn't have enough money to supply my workers with simple things like safety gloves and that I would have to wait until the next fiscal year before I could order my supplies. In fact, there were squadrons that didn't even have enough money to replace their worn flight suits because of the lack of money. Where was all that money going? It was going to support the war efforts.

Another example is where we cancelled airshows due to lack of funds, and in Afghanistan, some units had to cutback on breakfast. At my base, there were serious cutbacks in goods and services. As the result of those wars, there will be a setback to the tune of well over $6 trillion and a serious draw-down of the military.

Massive Budget Cuts Would Redefine U.S. Military

The Pentagon’s plan includes cutting 80K soldiers, 10K Marines and all A-10 ‘Warthogs.'

www.usnews.com...

In other words, the government false flag claim was a fabrication in order to discredit the Truth Movement and as you can see in the military cutbacks, it worked.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join