It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

After 14 years, the 'OS' remains standing and all truther claims have been debunked.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Form your link.

Al Qaeda is a US Intelligence Asset

Important to the understanding of 9/11, US intelligence is the unspoken architect of “Islamic terrorism” going back to the heyday of the Soviet-Afghan war.

Bin Laden was 22 years old and was trained in a CIA sponsored guerrilla training camp.

Let me be the first to tell you that information from your link is false. First of all, the CIA never supported Osama bin Laden. The CIA supported the Afghan Mujahideen. Osama bin Laden was a member of the Afghan Arabs, which were foreigners. At no time did the CIA support the Afghan Arabs, and one reason, they were hostile to the United States.

Pakistan was the country that supported the Afghan Arabs, not the United States. Over the years, I have made a long list of truther blunders and this was one of them.

Now, for the rest of the story.

Afghan Arabs

Afghan Arabs (also known as Arab-Afghans) were Arab and other Muslim Islamist mujahideen who came to Afghanistan during and following the Soviet-Afghan War to help fellow Muslims fight Soviets and pro-Soviet Afghans. Observers and journalists covering the war have cast doubt on their significance as a fighting force, but within the Muslim Arab world they achieved near hero-status for their association with the defeat of the militant atheist, anti-religious Communist superpower that was the Soviet Union.

Osama bin Laden used the thousands of fighters he recruited in 1988 to fight against the Soviet troops in Afghanistan. After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan bin Laden expanded his "jihad" or holy war. The goals of al-Qaida's jihad are to establish the rule of God on Earth, to cleanse Islam of depravity and to become martyrs to the cause. In 1998 al Qaida issued a statement claiming it was the duty of all Muslims to kill U.S. citizens including civilians.

Afghan Mujahideen

The Islamic Unity of Afghanistan Mujahideen (also known as the Seven Party Mujahideen Alliance or Peshawar Seven) was an Afghan organization formed in May 1985 by the seven Afghanmujahideen parties fighting against the Soviet and Democratic Republic of Afghanistan forces in the Soviet-Afghan War. The alliance sought to function as a united diplomatic front towards the world opinion, and sought representation in the United Nations and Organisation of the Islamic Conference.

Once again, the CIA supported the Afghan Mujahideen, not bin Laden's hostile-to-Americans group of foreigners, the Afghan Arabs. Truthers need to do their homework on Middle Eastern history.

edit on 12-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

BOLLOCKS!!!

Did you even watch the video? The Official Story has Royally been DEBUNKED!!

As hellobruce keeps repeating..........

The Official Story is just SILLY!!
edit on 12-9-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

What is truly silly is the truther claim that explosives took out WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 and yet, no sound of explosions are heard nor such evidence found in the rubble of the WTC buildings. Why?! Because the claim of explosives was fabricated, which has been used to discredit the Truth Movement and it worked.

Just another example why the Truth Movement has no credibility.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I was right. You didn't watch the video. If you did you would have seen all the credible witness testimonies, news crew comments and heard all the explosions they were talking about as they happened.

So instead of flapping about credibility why don't you go watch the video.

At the 39 minute mark they start talking about witnesses to the explosions and showing CREDIBLE evidence.

So what you just stated is AGAIN BOLLOCKS.

Go watch the video!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: hellobruce

What a silly claim, who said it was office fires that turned the concrete etc. to dust?

So it was not office fires then?

What would make concrete turn to dust in mid air?

There are more strange things happening that horrific day which are very difficult to explain to controlled demolition. The scorched cars parked at a significant distance from the towers for instance. An other question can be is where all the office chairs, tables, computers, sanitary has been gone to.

Anyways..I think it was a combination of planted bombs and some kind of energy weapon directed on the towers. Everybody should take a look at this interview with Dr Judy Woods. I believe that the down played catagory 3 hurricane by the MSM plays an important role too for this weapon to work.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What is truly silly is the truther claim that explosives took out WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 and yet, no sound of explosions are heard nor such evidence found in the rubble of the WTC buildings.

Just curious, exactly how many times do you have to be shown all the witness testimony for explosions before you admit you're wrong? It's been dozens of times now by my count. If you expect to maintain any credibility on this forum, you're going to have to concede soon that, yes, explosions were heard.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

There are more strange things happening that horrific day which are very difficult to explain to controlled demolition. The scorched cars parked at a significant distance from the towers for instance. An other question can be is where all the office chairs, tables, computers, sanitary has been gone to.

The cars were TOWED there during the recovery phase. This has been KNOWN FOR YEARS..... Yet truthers never seem to get it

As for furniture - it was pulverized during the collapse. Combustible materials burned up in the fires (which burned in the rubble pile for 3 months)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

What is truly silly is the truther claim that explosives took out WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 and yet, no sound of explosions are heard nor such evidence found in the rubble of the WTC buildings. Why?! Because the claim of explosives was fabricated, which has been used to discredit the Truth Movement and it worked.

Just another example why the Truth Movement has no credibility.

Ok, this where you officially lost me. And others too probably. Clearly, your fabrication claim of explosions is false. Everyone knows there were explosions.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Do you have a response for the lack of drag marks from the engines before striking the wall?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I was right. You didn't watch the video. If you did you would have seen all the credible witness testimonies, news crew comments and heard all the explosions they were talking about as they happened.

It seems that those same people who reported hearing explosions, were the same people who later attributed the sound of explosions to things that had nothing to do with explosives. Case in point:

Craig Carlsen

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down” (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6).

Now, the rest of Mr. Carlen's story.

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

The sound of explosions is not evidence that explosives were responsible. Now, let's review the following video and tell us, what do you hear at time line: 0:42 and 0:45?

Explosions in New York City are nothing new.

Predicting the Next Deadly Manhole Explosion

Every so often in New York City, a disk of cast iron weighing up to 300 pounds will burst out of the street and fly as high as several stories before clattering back to the blacktop. Flames, smoke or both may issue from the breach, as if somebody had pulled hell’s own pop-top

Manhole explosions aren’t just spectacular; they’re dangerous. As one firefighter observed after a manhole exploded near Times Square in May: “It’s not Disneyland, people. Get the hell out of the way.”

Manhole Explosions Set Cars On Fire In SoHo

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Several cars were ablaze on Prince Street in SoHo Saturday afternoon, after a series of explosions in manholes below.

Harsh winter triggers New York City manhole explosions

Record snowfall is turning the city's mean streets even meaner, with 65 manholes exploding or catching fire since New Years, a utility spokesman said on Friday.

www.reuters.com...

Now, for the rest of the story.

In other words, no one proved that the explosions were the result of explosives. Over the years, I've asked for evidence of explosions as WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 collapsed and what happened recently?! A truther slapped me with another hoaxed video of the collapse of one of the WTC Towers, which caused me to post the original video before it was doctored.

It's blunders like that that has made of mockery of the Truth Movement.

Last month, truthers posted a hoaxed video of WTC7, which was produced by Eddy Current, and claimed that it was evidence WTC7 was demolished by demo explosives. For those who did not see the video, here it is.

It should be no mystery as to why the Truth Movement is now considered a joke.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You tell us there were no explosions, then you present crane collapse banging akin to the sound of explosions, then say explosions in NY is nothing new. If there were no explosions, then why say explosions are nothing new? Which is it? Let me rephrase your point to make my point more clear.

"There were no explosions at the WTC because explosions in NY happen all the time"

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This thread = proof positive that authoritarians are alive and well...

It is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind. Indeed, long-term psychological studies show that approximately one-quarter of the American population has an "authoritarian personality", where they look for a "strong leader" to protect them.

Authoritarians not only don't want to hear that the most powerful people might be acting against their interest, they will aggressively defend against any such information. But it's not just the quarter of the population that can be said to clinically suffer from authoritarian personality disorder. All of us - to one degree or another - have invested tremendous hope in the idea that our leaders and institutions will protect us.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

A few more examples:

Originally posted by Secularist
I trust my government to do me good when it comes to national security.

originally posted by: Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
I really doubt the whole lot of the US government would be down with such treasonous tactics.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

The cars were TOWED there during the recovery phase. This has been KNOWN FOR YEARS..... Yet truthers never seem to get it

I was also aware that the vehicles were towed. Didn't truthers even bother to stop and think that people much nearer to the collapse of the WTC buildings than the towed vehicles were not burned at all?

Simply amazing!!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Ok, this where you officially lost me. And others too probably. Clearly, your fabrication claim of explosions is false. Everyone knows there were explosions.

The sound of explosions do not automatic translate as evidence that explosives were responsible. I have heard enough bomb explosions in war to know what real explosions sound and feel like and I saw no evidence of such explosions in the WTC videos.

Case in point, please point out the time lines in this video where demo explosions are heard.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

lol, that video "evidence" of no explosions is a straw man. Edited and not on cue. But the conversation leading to this is about the explosions of WTC1 not 7 but seeing you brought it up...
Try this one with headphones

edit on 12-9-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Do you have a response for the lack of drag marks from the engines before striking the wall?

First of all, aircraft near the ground can float on a cushion of air known as ground effect. Ground effect can be used to get an aircraft off the ground before reaching normal rotation airspeed for takeoff. I have practiced such techniques on many occasions during pilot training in regard to soft field takeoff techniques.

Here is a vehicle that floats in ground effect.

Photo: Vehicle Floating in Ground Effect

American 77 struck a few light poles and damaged a generator near the Pentagon. Here is the photo of that damaged generator, which was struck by the right engine.

Photo: Damaged Generator at the Pentagon

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You remind me of Comical Ali.

What a joke.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Where are the time lines indicating demo explosions that I've asked for? There are no demo explosions in that video.

Here is what demo explosions sound like.

Now, let's take a look at WTC2 close up and provide us with the time lines where demo explosions are heard.

Now, lets go here and provide us with the time lines where demo explosions are heard.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Reality is not a joke. I often challenge truthers to back up what they say, whereas, they reply with hoaxed videos and doctored photos.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join