It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please do not call yourselves Christians any more.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Then again maybe your not a Christian so it is ok for you to be so judgemental while crying that I am.

It's people like you who've forced people like me away from your churches through you superiority doctrine. I especially like how you espouse that Jesus' teaching only applied to Jews of the day. People like you prove every day the emptiness of your rhetoric and hypocrisy of your anti-social condemning prosylization.

Please stop calling yourself a Christian. It's just embarrassing!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You don't even know me yet you make such claims.

my works tell of what sort I am and you have no idea what they are. I leave my soul in the hands of him who knows, loves and saved me.

But judgemental hypocrites like you are fodder.

remember you have three fingers pointing back at you.

Judge yourself and you wont be judged.

Judge with a righteous judgment for that is what is commanded thee.

Yet you judged me not with righteous judgement but with unrighteous judgement and that to your own hurt.

I do not have superior doctrine just right doctrine studied rightly and applied rightly.

my doctrine is not mine but he would saved me by his grace and according to his word. For all scriptures is given for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction is righteousness that the man of God shall be thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

edit on 19-9-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You don't even know me yet you make such claims.

Yes I do. I know your ATS persona and am intimately aware of your especially hateful homophobic threads.

my works tell of what sort I am and you have no idea what they are.

Exactly....they do! It's your written works on which I'm judging you. I have that right. You've betrayed yourself.

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!

edit on 19-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

1) I am not afraid of homosexuality or those who partake in it. so you unrighteous judgement that I am a homophobic is in complete err.

2) No where ion my threads do I hate anyone. I never claimed to hate you or any other homosexual. I pointed out in my threads that they were given over to that practice because they hold the truth in unrighteousness. Let God be true and every man a liar but the scriptures are sure and solid rock.

3) You are no more a Christian than the Pope. Both of you deny scripture except when it suits you.

4) you cannot know the scriptures unless you have the Holy Ghost to teach you, and the Holy Ghost does not live in or teach those who live in open sin while claiming to be Christian.

You are more like Satan than I seeing you falsely accused me and lie as you do. He is your father he is the father of all lies and like him you lie

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

3) Unnatural sexual Practices.

a) without going into descriptions the recent trend of sodomy (anal sex) has increased 1000 fold. And so has the Emergency room cases of damaged rear end body parts requiring removal of glads and the reconnecting of damaged muscle tissue around it. Even the removal of sections of the rectum and colon have been reported.
b) S&M, Bondage and Dominating have become a practice in which also damages the body.

All of these are forms of dishonoring their own bodies between themselves. Even if not participating in the sexual aspects the other two are still a form of dishonouring of the body between themselves seeing that someone else has to do the work of it thereby filling the meaning of "their own bodies between themselves".

This is all part of their being given over to sin because knowing the truth they deny it and ignore it.

You wrote this. In your own thread.

Just saying.

No need to respond, though.

Oh, and btw, spell-check is your friend.
The proper spelling is JUDGMENTAL.
There's no E after the G.

judg·men·tal
ˌjəjˈmen(t)l/
adjective
of or concerning the use of judgment.
"judgmental errors"
having or displaying an excessively critical point of view.
"I don't like to sound judgmental, but it was a big mistake"
synonyms: critical, censorious, condemnatory, disapproving, disparaging, deprecating, negative, overcritical, hypercritical
"he's compulsively judgmental"

www.google.com...=judgmental

edit on 9/19/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Your hateful threads and your constant attacks and condemnation on ALL people that AREN'T LIKE YOU, while you cloak yourself in faux divinity, betrays your true character, which is the opposite of "Christ like". It's not rocket surgery or brain science. Christian values embrace peace, hope and charity.

That's what this thread is about. It's about Christian hypocrisy when it come to values like charity and hospitality. You 'aint showing any!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

When I was baptized in Mississippi in 1960, the good news was pretty clear to me. Now, when I read the christian doctrine, it is like trying to get through a maze of "well, if you do this, and this. and live this way, and that way...". I think by your own words your Lord will judge you and other christians as bad teachers of the gospel. You put poeple on the defense about their lives instead of letting Jesus do his work in the hurting heart.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I think you are off you meds.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just because I wrote it doesn't mean I was being hateful or fearful. the medium of text is that you do not have my emotional state to judge nor intonation or body language. In part you lack 73% of what is needed in communication to pass a judgement that I was being hateful or fearful.

the word Judgement spelled with an E after the G is English version of the word. Both spellings are correct. You can find it spelled that way in the Authorized Bible. so Judgement and judgemental can be spelled with an E after the G.
edit on 20-9-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Sounds like you have been under the influence of a legalist.

The Christian life is not about do this and don't do that Paul was quite clear on that. However there is evidence in every true believe of a holiness that takes over ones life. One no longer uses words one used before, one no longer does the things he did before, one no longer goes to places he went before. not because he has too but because the Holy Ghost, Jesus Christ and the Father indwell the believer.

Grace means you no longer have to sin.

Baptism in not salvation. One is not saved by Baptism. The biggest mistake people make is thinking baptism equals salvation that is a Roman Catholic teaching and it is in err. If you read the Books of Paul you will notice that when he speaks of Baptism a majority of the time it is a "condition of the believer" not "an act of the believer". Our condition is an act of the Holy Ghost who baptizes us into Christ and a new life begins. We are not born again (that is an Israel condition) but we are born of the Spirit.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19830744]windword

It's people like you who've forced people like me away from your churches through you superiority doctrine.

Sound more like the word was sown among the thorns of your heart

Lu 8:14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

Maybe you just chose to have the pleasures of this world.

Sorry but the only hater here is you. You are the hypocrite and you wish to deflect it on others by your Judgemental and hateful words in your posts. which are far more numerous and evidently more hateful than anything I posted.

You can't blame me or anyone else for your condition. When you stand before him and you try to use the excuse, "it was those Christians, ChesterJohn in particular" the words will not even come out of your mouth seeing the truth that penetrates deeper than you are willing to look will bear all and you will just drop your head and cry.

All of us face our eternity based on our decisions. Fortunately there is hope for you seeing you have not reached the deadline (your death). Repent and turn to God, that is his will for you.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Fine, thanks for clarifying the spelling issue. Appreciate that.

Nevertheless, you are consistently judgmental, self-righteous, and ugly to those who do not share your fantasies.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Baptism is an outward appearance of a new life as a christian. It would be stupid to think that is the way to salvation. You and I dont't know who true christians are, only god can search hearts. There are many wolves in sheep's clothing, Jim Jones to name a few. He supposedly lived an outward christian life, but the lie is always divulged.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You're a hypocrite! You've accused me of judging you with knowing you, while you have done the same. You don't get to make the rules of what are or what are not Christians values. You don't get to make excuses of why you don't, as a Christian, need to follow the teachings of your own savior.

Like I said earlier, I grew up Christian, and even though I no longer believe in Christianity's fairy tales, or that Jesus died for my sins, I understand the allegory and I still follow the tenets of the teachings of peace, hope and charity.

You are no better than the Sodomites that you condemn, when you make excuses of why you don't have to practice or espouse Christian values.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I judged you only after you judged me. The Bible says judge not lest ye be judged. so you were judged because you judged.

You have hated me without cause yet claimed I was hateful in my post yet not once in any of my post did I indicate any hate.

You called me a homophobe yet I never once showed any sign or statement that I Feared Homosexuals. That is what the word means fear of Homosexuals.

I only pointed out in my thread that men and women were given over to homosexuality because they held the truth in unrighteousness. I did not point out that it was the wrath of God.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

So go back to my thread and we can talk more about what I posted there.

you may have grown up in a Christian environment but you were never and still are not a Christian so stop acting like you are one and that you know and understand the word of God. The simple gospel is not an allegory and you would be hard pressed to prove that it is.

go to my thread on Romans one a lets discuss the text there.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I judged you only after you judged me.

That's not at all true, but even if it was true, is that the Christian standard for judging people; "Judge people as they judge you"?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Have you not read the verse where the Christian is to judge and what they will judge?

we are to judge not to put a stumbling block in the way of a brother in regards to what they eat or what day they worship on. Romans 14, Col 2

A true Christian is said they will judge all things 1 Cor 2

Paul was able to judge via the Holy Ghost even though not present with the Corinthians how much more any true Christian. 1 Cor 5 He also says we are to judge those who are and claim to be of the body of Christ. Same chapter

He asked them if they even knew that they were worthy to judge even the slightest things because they will judge angels. 1Cor 6

we are to judge what other believers or those who claim to be by what they say. 1Cor 10

We are to judge within ourselves, that is the body of Christ 1Cor 11

We are to judge ourselves 1 Cor 11

We are to judge the words that one who claims to be a prophet speaks 1 Cor 14

It is well documented in Scriptures that the Christian can judge all things. It is a shame you are not a Christian then you would have that benefit as well.

So stop judging others you have no right too.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Paul said some his teachings were his own and not from Jesus. Can you tell me a scripture from Jesus saying we are to judge others?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

None of Paul's musings were from Jesus. Paul never even met Jesus, quoted Jesus or referred to any of Jesus' so called miracles he performed during his life. What he does say though, contradicts Jesus' teachings.

ChesterJohn doesn't follow Jesus and his teachings, he follows Paul. He's a Paulinian.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

They forget Paul killed and persecuted christians. Then he fell off his horse, got a concussion and temp blindness, then like all of us "came to his Jesus" moment. Guilty conscience.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join